Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
MOTM Redemption for Colin Washi Left_bar_bleue20650/20000MOTM Redemption for Colin Washi Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

MOTM Redemption for Colin Washi Empty MOTM Redemption for Colin Washi

Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:04 pm
  • Name Of Character: Colin Washi
  • Link To Character Profile: http://bleachplatinumhearts.forumotion.com/t3612-colin-washi

• Reasons for upgrading: I won the MOTM!

• First: General speed improved from Advandced to Master

Second: New Ability: Feather Slicing:

Colin can manipulate individual feathers, moving them about how he pleases when he has his mask on. He can then stiffen all the feathers, pointing them directly at his opponent. Then, he throws down his right hand, and all the feathers move straight down. From them are generated a slash of reiatsu capable of cutting steel. Each slash moves at about 70 miles per hour and are about 3 feet long. Colin is able to fire them all at once one time per post with a cool down of 2-3 posts, depending on how exhausted he is.

• Any Extra Notes?: Well, just one. I gotta say, the MOTM this month was hectic. However, it wasn't winning it that uplifted my spirits. It was seeing what the members of the site thought of me and that they believed I should win. It gave me a major morale boost whenever I simply opened the thread and looked through it. So, thanks to everyone for thier support!

• Approved By:

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
    - Buddha

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum