Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Tsuji
Tsuji
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Pleased to make your acquaintance. Left_bar_bleue0/0Pleased to make your acquaintance. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Pleased to make your acquaintance. Empty Pleased to make your acquaintance.

Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:52 pm
Hello hello there! Nice to meet you all, I go by the online pseudonym Tsuji. I was searching for a forum that had a decent Bleach RP going, and I had quite a hard time finding some that were still active. After observing this forum for a day or so, I decided to take the initiative and give this forum a try.

I am 23 years old, and started RPing when I was 12 or so. So I am definitely not new to the concept of role-play. The more advanced role-play that I did lately (and also my favourite RP setting by far) goes by the name Mage: The Ascension. I have also ran as administrator on several forums by promotion, and helped moderate on two other forums for role-play.

I think that about does it, so... here I am! lol

Pleased to make your acquaintance. Tsuji2
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Pleased to make your acquaintance. Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Pleased to make your acquaintance. Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Pleased to make your acquaintance. Empty Re: Pleased to make your acquaintance.

Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:05 pm
Well, warm welcomes! I'm JJ, and I'm one of the members of the site. If you ever need a hand, just contact me or one of the other members in the chat box. Most should either be able to help you or direct you to someone who can. Biggest Advice: Use the chat box frequently. It lets you communicate, which is a very important part of everything humans do, including creation. So don't feel shy, as this place is litterally like a family away from your family XD. Good luck.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Genpaku
Genpaku
Advisor

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Pleased to make your acquaintance. Left_bar_bleue0/0Pleased to make your acquaintance. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:29 am
Xat Chatbox is the main method of communication. Just inform one of the staff online that you're a registered member and they'll save you from one of the various ban cannons that lay in wait.

On that note, pleasure to meet you! Make sure to take a look through the rules before you start making characters, but I'm sure you know that since you've been around the block once or twice. Again, welcome and catch ya around.

~We trip and stumble only so that we may stand back up...~

Genpaku's Cast of Misfits and Titans
[Character Thread]

Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Pleased to make your acquaintance. Left_bar_bleue20/100Pleased to make your acquaintance. Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:03 am
GOOD day sir. I'm mister PortalLife, a janitor here. PM me or get to me on the XAT If you need a staff's assistance!
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Pleased to make your acquaintance. Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Pleased to make your acquaintance. Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:25 pm
Heya thur. I'm Pockeh/Sorin. Moderator, Smut Guru, and resident nutcase :3

Welcome!

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Tsuji
Tsuji
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:57 pm
Many thanks for the warm welcomes. I appreciate it a lot and thanks for the good advice! Duly noted Can't wait to begin roleplaying with you all!

Pleased to make your acquaintance. Tsuji2
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:42 am
Welcome to PH. I hope you enjoy it here. If you have anything you need then fee free to ask the members or staff on the side-bar.

Pleased to make your acquaintance. Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Pleased to make your acquaintance. Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Pleased to make your acquaintance. Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sat May 26, 2012 5:10 pm
Archiving dis intro.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion