Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Calm Smoke by the River Left_bar_bleue10/100A Calm Smoke by the River Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

A Calm Smoke by the River Empty A Calm Smoke by the River

Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:57 am
~S E T S U D A N~
A Calm Smoke by the River SetsudanHeader
~Y O R Y O~
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE LUCKLESS - 2-1+

HEAR OUR PRAYER
"One day... I will prove that I can do it..."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
YOUR MOVE

Small wisps of smoke fluttered into the air around his head, creating shapes as they were manipulated by the wind that blew in this little area that he called paradise. The sounds of the chirping birds entered the ears of the man with the long and deep hair of a violet shade; and as he slowly closed his eyes, Setsudan felt entirely at peace for the first time in years. At least, that was the illusion that this place gave off. A realm completely surrounded by trees; a small clearing in the woods. One of his feet dangled lazily, water in the brook flowing around the flesh and cooling it off as he sat there. A soft and content sigh escaped his lips, and he leaned back, looking into the sky as he did so. A longsword sat by his side, the end over the edge of the water, glittering in the filtered sunlight. The man smiled again, and pulled the pipe from between the soft lips, letting more smoke emit into the air in front of his face. The pipe now laying on the grass, he let his other foot dangle into the flowing liquid, and lay backwards on the ground, watching the sky with a pair of kind and calm eyes.

He rarely got chances like this. A place where he could just lay here, watch the sky... looking over to his side, Setsudan Yoryo only felt one negative thing about his life in this place. He had nobody with him to call his own. No matter what he would do, he would always be alone here. The man quietly clucked his tongue, tapping out a beat with the soft muscle, thinking over the tune in the back of his mind. One of his hands started tapping the same tune on the earth beneath his fingers, and then his voice rang out in the same beat, singing a song that he had heard since childhood, chilling tunes ringing out into the air around him, following the still-spiraling smoke of the pipe on the ground beside him, and as the sun filtered through the trees, Setsudan could only think of one thing about his life in this very moment.

It was safe. Here, he was safe. Even if his luck changed, and the world turned against him, he would remain safe, in this very little spot of paradise. The sword at his side, and the water at his feet, and Setsudan felt truly at peace. Slowly sitting up, Setsudan hummed the tune further, thinking on it more as he did so. The world around him was so precious here, and yet everything was so deadly, or dangerous. It was as if the world here simply spoke to him, telling him of the strangeness that existed here. He didn't know, you know? He didn't understand of the dangers of the world, he just knew of the Hollow, and of the Vizard, the Arrancar. He knew what was his enemy, and what wasn't, but he didn't need to know more than that. He was simply a man of the blade, after all. Not a man of the cloth, nor a man of the staff, but a man of the blade. And because he was like that, he could simply live life as it came. Finally standing, Setsudan watched the water flow around his feet, and walked over to the sword on the ground, picking it up and breathing in, the extra-long sword feeling true in his hands. The man took a stance, and raised his foot into the air, before slamming it down with a single swoop. Water splashed up around him, and Setsudan turned rapidly, letting the supposedly-unwieldy blade flow through the air and slice through the droplets, splitting them in half as if they were nothing, watching them fall to the ground...
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Calm Smoke by the River Left_bar_bleue0/0A Calm Smoke by the River Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Calm Smoke by the River Empty Re: A Calm Smoke by the River

Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:48 pm
N A K A M I
A Calm Smoke by the River 742409-1
Y U I

LONESOME VIZARD

KANASHIKI KAKO

The day was indeed calm... the sounds of swishing leaves echoing, the singing of birds filtering the air with their harmonic songs. Nakami was truly amazed, despite everything that was going on she still managed to find a place where she could go and nobody else could disturb her. The sound of running water trickling down the creek, softly crashing over the rocks. It felt nice. Walking along side the river, Nakami followed the direction in which is was flowing; hands dug deep into the pockets of her shorts, short enough to reveal the entirety of her thigh high black stockings. Her smile was glistening as she was walking, watching all the wildlife and fish swim in the river, travelling down stream. Her long pink hair was dangling freely down the middle of her back, waves in some parts. As she walked through, in the distance she saw a man sitting by the side of the river. Weirdly enough, normally nobody came here. Why was he here? There was only one way to find out. Nakami normally didn't like interacting with people, however the presence of this man felt different. From a distance, all she could see was the long purple hair, however it was clearly a man. As she got closer, she noticed the calm aura that was around him, the forest was silent now. The only sound was the water trickling down the river.

She was worried about getting close, however. What if he was the enemy? What if he was going to attack her on sight and was far stronger than she could comprehend? As she grew closer, a more sudden realisation occurred to her. It was Setsudan!? What were the chances of meeting him here of all places? She didn't even talk to him, let alone know anything about what type of person he was. She barely saw him, at that. Was this where he always came? Nakami was full of questions that she wanted answered... As she got closer, her voice was high and held no hesitation. She was proud, she didn't take crap from anyone, if that's the type of guy Setsudan was.

"S-Setsudan Yoryo? From The Vizard Corps? What are you doing here?"

She wasn't sure if Setsudan would notice her from Sector 1, internal affairs. She would be surprised if Setsudan didn't know, however, since she was the colonel. Nakami watched closely as Setsudan cleanly sliced the droplets of water in half, what was a few droplets suddenly turn into many. Setsudan... he was truly a great swordsman without a doubt.

A Calm Smoke by the River Ap8OoJO

Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Calm Smoke by the River Left_bar_bleue10/100A Calm Smoke by the River Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:19 am
~S E T S U D A N~
~Y O R Y O~
THE LUCKLESS - 0-5+

END OF REMINISCENCE
YOUR MOVE

"S-Setsudan Yoryo? From The Vizard Corps? What are you doing here?" A movement from the trees, a female voice. Turning sharply in his place, Setsudan's blade was twisted around, prepared to point at the source of the voice. His eyes were narrowed, staring down the length of the blade as he did so, gritting his teeth in preparation. If this woman was a threat to him, then he would dispatch her as he would dispatch any true threat to his person. It was the way that he lived, and how one survived. Closing his eyes, he held his 150cm sword out straight and true, narrowing his eyes slightly and watching down the blade as she came out of the trees. That voice was proud and pure, and most certainly coming from a beautiful woman. One who, in fact, knew who he was. That was strange, that one would know him, especially in a place such as this. He stepped forwards, brandishing his Monohoshizao as if it were a fencing sabre, twirling it around in his hand, and then feeling his bare foot touch a strange, slightly-wetter-than-wet rock. That rock... wait... moss! Stepping forwards again, Setsudan felt the inevitable occur, and slipped forwards, the sword falling from his hand and landing on the edge of the green bank. Setsudan, on the other hand, landed in the water itself, face-first. Ugh... Curse that misfortune. Spluttering a little bit in the water, he placed a hand into the wetness and gripped another stone, pushing backwards and slowly raising out of the creek, coughing and sputtering as he did so.

"D-damn that. Why, of all things, must you make my life hell, Hollow?" He laughed softly, giving a kind smile to Nakami as he did so. He slowly clambered out of the creek, body sopping wet as he crawled onto the grass, coughing a little more. There wasn't much to the water; he had simply gotten a bit of a shock from his sudden fall. Quite sad, really. "Ngh... h-hold on." He spoke out to the woman who was still, hopefully, nearby, shaking his head and coughing a few more times, before looking up at her and tilting his head to the side with a soft laugh. "Yes, Setsudan Yoryo, of the Vizard Corps. And to answer your question, up until you arrived, I was staying somewhat dry, thank you very much." Laughter again, and he turned around on the ground, sitting down and beckoning for her to take a seat. He had no expectations of her sitting, however he decided that she knew him through some means. Oh, wait. He remembered, or at least he thought he did. "Correct me if I am wrong, but you are Nakami Yui, also of the Vizard Corps?" With a soft laugh, he reached forwards for the sword that now lay on the ground beside him, gripping it by it's wetter-than-normal hilt and raising it into the air, before placing it at the earth to his side. Another offer to sit down, and he simply looked at her with slightly... inquisitive eyes. Where would this take him?

Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Calm Smoke by the River Left_bar_bleue0/0A Calm Smoke by the River Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:30 am
N A K A M I
A Calm Smoke by the River 742409-1
Y U I

LONESOME VIZARD

KANASHIKI KAKO

The smoke around the area continued to rise high into the sky, it was a rather thin smoke with a not so bad smell to it. Nakami didn't smoke or anything, she actually thought the smell of cigarettes were disgusting, but this... it was different. It has a nice scent to it for some unknown reason. Nakami watched Setsudan as he readied his body, grasping his hand and moving his body almost into a fighting stance. Nakami at first didn't know how to react as the large katana was drawn from Setsudan's waist. She put her hands up in front of her face in case he was to do anything. She wasn't scared, she was just worried for her own well being, she could take care of herself easily. This man... he had clearly good skill with a blade, each twirl that was made in his hand was with great skill and a calming essence... one of the most elegant sword styles that Nakami had ever seen. As she watched, he took steps forward, watching his feet... she could see he was clueless. As he made the slip on the moss, Nakami giggled a bit as he collided with the water, splashing up all over him getting every inch of his body wet. Covering her mouth, Nakami giggled some more and smiled at Setsudan. It seems he wasn't really focusing on what was happening. She tilted her head to the side as she laughed, showing the left side of her face, her long pink, wavy, hair swinging around her body.

Her luscious blue eyes looked into his, then softly looked away. Nakami didn't change her position, she stood in the same area, still by the river, but somewhat covered by tree's. The water was dripping off him like a wet dog, all his clothes wet. As Setsudan offered her a seat near by, she looked around and took the seat, siting down softly, using her hands as stands as she leaned back on the grass. Her soft hands ran through the grass, it was particularly well managed in this area... it was good. Not every area around being covered in darkness or over-run by hollows or enemies. Nakami thought she was the only person who actually knew of this area, this particular place was never usually occupied, it seemed to always be quite and barely anyone would walk through there, at least while she was there.

"I thought I recognized you from somewhere. Yes... I have a tendency to have bad things happen when I show up to people. Gomenasai!"

She pulled her arms forward and placed them in her lap, leaning forward and putting her back so it was completely vertical. She normally made situations rather awkward since she was such a shy girl.; she was hoping she would say something stupid in front of him and make Setsudan think that she was stupid or didn't know how to act around people.

"Yes, my name is Nakami Yui, you are correct. I'm surprised we have never really crossed paths before this honestly."

She slowly reached to her waist and pulled of the twin zanpakuto's that laid there. She placed both of them, both in their sheathes, out in front of her on the grass near the location of his sword. The size was incomparable, his sword was much larger than both of her combined... was he over compensating for something? She couldn't help but look back straight into his eyes. Everyone now and then taking her eyes off and watching his long purple hair.

"S-Setsudan, what brings you here anyway? Do you often come to places like this?"

Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:12 am
~S E T S U D A N~
~Y O R Y O~
THE LUCKLESS - 0-5+

IN THE MOONLIGHT
YOUR MOVE

"I thought I recognized you from somewhere. Yes... I have a tendency to have bad things happen when I show up to people. Gomenasai!" E-eh? That statement... Setsudan felt his body rise and fall with a deep breath, then the man simply bent forwards, doubled over with a soft laughter that spread for a little while, outwards. Shaking his head and throwing off this laughter, he mockingly wiped an eye and looked back up at Nakami, offering her a smile that showed honesty and purity. "Oh, no, it's alright. It's nothing to do with you, not at all. In fact, it's mostly to do with the fact that I myself am exceptionally unlucky, one might say. My powers have granted me great advantages over others of our kind, but the tradeoff is that I seem to have the absolute worst luck, and I cannot explain exactly why. So don't feel like it's anything to do with you, since it will always be mine own fault." He nodded, and turned away slightly again. His voice, as he spoke softly, was calm and quiet. "Yes, my name is Nakami Yui, you are correct. I'm surprised we have never really crossed paths before this honestly." The way she was sitting, it was very formal, especially compared to the sprawl that Setsudan was sitting in, though his was for the purpose of drying off his soaking body. Actually, now that he considered it, he found this woman to be rather pretty, in a very chilling way. Moving a hand over to the still-smoking cigarette, he pressed down on the end and snuffed it, before looking back at her and chuckling, tilting his head slightly to the side.

"Actually, I'm not that surprised. I have little contact with anyone outside of my Sector, save for maybe Zin Yuudeshi." He nodded a couple of times, before leaning back and looking up towards the trees, seeing if he could stare through them to reach the sun. Warmth was here, but not as much. He appreciated the quieting calm that came with this, and so he would continue to appreciate it, even with this girl here beside him. He placed a hand onto the ground and yawned, before returning his gaze to her. She seemed to have an eye for his hair, before returning to his eyes once more. Strange, it seemed. "S-Setsudan, what brings you here anyway? Do you often come to places like this?" Hah, that stutter again. He chuckled softly, and nodded calmly. "I frequent many places such as this, my friend. It is a nice feeling, having your feet in the water, watching the sun above. It is a great way to calm yourself, and allows for the authoring of the most wonderful Haiku..." He laughed a little bit, closing his eyes and tilting his head once more. She was, as he had decided, pretty. He thought for a second, considering everything that he could say, before slowly opening up the blue orbs once more and chuckling. "From your language, is it right for me to assume that you appreciate places such as this? It is... a rather beautiful place, I must admit. And most certainly quiet. Away from those who would rather sully beautiful names." A laugh, and another smile...

Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:15 am
N A K A M I
A Calm Smoke by the River Konachancom-113320animal_earsmegurine_lukatailvocaloidwhiteedited-1
Y U I

LONESOME VIZARD

SILENT MOON

Nakami couldn't help but keep a soft, but still smile over her face every time she looked at Setsudan. Every time she went to look away she would bite her bottom lip, only finding herself looking at him again. Normally Nakami would totally ignore all humans who came near her or give them a smart remark and be a absolute tight ass to them. However, for the minutes and seconds she has known Setsudan... she has not had that feeling. It was clear in Nakami's head, both of them desired peace... desired to be in a world that never fought. So they would have no need for the powers they possess. The vizard girl thought she was the one to cause all of this bad luck that happened around her, until Setsudan explained what exactly happens with him and his bad luck. Slowly, Nakami put her legs out in front of her, elegantly so that there was barely any sound. She then proceeded to stretch up her arms, revealing her stomach fully and then returned to the posture of using arms as sort of pillars to hold herself up. Setsudan was different from other men. Way different... all other people wanted were fights and sex, this was different. It went without saying this man looked absolutely handsome, she had never seen or heard of someone like him that shared such a passion for nature.

"I see... It's normally myself that gets people bad luck when I'm around them. Maybe your own luck wont be so bad when I'm around? Or maybe... We could have double the worst luck ever. I'm willing to take that chance"

Normally the site of a man smoking a cigarette would throw Nakami WAY off of him. However; this clearly wasn't the same. Each puff he took kind of made more white swirls fly up into the air, for unknown reasons... it was calming. With every moment that flew by she grew calmer and calmer around Setsudan, the stuttering coming to a close eventually.

"I can see why you like these area's so much."

Nakami couldn't help but raise an eye brow at Setsudan as he said wonderful place to write Haiku, she smiled and leaned forward, placing one hand on Tamashi, one of her zanpakuto's, and leaned in close to Setsudans ear saying softly to him

"Oh? You have experience with writing Haiku I gather, then. Care to share an example?"

She let a little playful smile and stuck out her tongue as she leaned back softly and pulled up Tamashi in the process, letting her right hand rest softly on the scabbard of the zanpakuto and rest elegantly by pulling in her legs as if she was getting ready to hear a story as a little kid, crossing her legs. Unlike Nakami, Setsudan seemed calm throughout meeting each other. No hesitation or anything, he obviously wasn't that shy around people.

"I come here often... this place is just so calming and beautiful not to. I sometimes like to just come out here and sleep for hours under the tree's... it's wonderful."

Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:48 am
~S E T S U D A N~
~Y O R Y O~
THE LUCKLESS - 0-5+

YOROKOBI
YOUR MOVE

This woman was entertaining Setsudan, that was for sure. With a soft and kind smile on his face, he watched her carefully from her side as she spoke to him, noticing that she was beginning to relax further, starting to loosen up around him some more. That made him feel good, for some reason. Maybe it was because he didn't like having the people around him feeling horrible. Actually, that was most likely it. Chuckling softly and affirming that internally, Setsudan nodded softly when she started to speak again, "I see... It's normally myself that gets people bad luck when I'm around them. Maybe your own luck wont be so bad when I'm around? Or maybe... We could have double the worst luck ever. I'm willing to take that chance" Strange. 'I'm willing to take that chance.' Hah, it was almost as if she was asking him out. Psh, like that'd happen. With his luck, seeing a woman like this and being asked out was a one in a million occurrence. Any bet, he'd make a fool of himself, or do something perverted due to his luck. What made it worse for him was the fact that he wasn't just using his luck as an excuse. He laughed internally, and smiled at her kindly. Suddenly, she was close. The world around him stopped, and his heart skipped three beats. Wh-what was she doing?! Blue eyes blinked a few times, and Setsudan almost felt himself scooting backwards. G-gah, this was too painful! "Oh? You have experience with writing Haiku I gather, then. Care to share an example?" Even her whisper alone was sultry. F-fuck... (pardon his French). "S-sure..." Just get away from being so close! Clearing his throat, Setsudan tried to remember back to one of the Haiku he had composed about this area.

"Ahem...

'Through the filtered light,
Taking life into all strides,
One will sit and stare.'

Well, it's not very good. I mean, I wrote it quite some time ago."
He laughed softly, looking over to the side with a minute blush crossing his cheeks. Heh, he'd most likely made a fool of himself with that Haiku, though he had remembered it perfectly. "I come here often... this place is just so calming and beautiful not to. I sometimes like to just come out here and sleep for hours under the tree's... it's wonderful." Yes, he did the same. "I come here often as well, I'm surprised that we've never found each other here before..." He laughed softly, though attributing it (internally) to the fact that whenever he was here, he usually hid in the bushes across the creek. Not only did it make for nice shade, but people rarely disturbed him there. Even the Monohoshizao was hidden when he was in there, as it was able to be pulled back far enough to be invisible to the naked eye. "I must ask, though..." He hesitated for a second, looking over at the bushes with an icy intent in his gaze. No, there was no cruelty in those eyes, simply wonderment. "How often do you come here? I'm here at least twice a week, if not more..." Yes, he shirked duties to come here, though it was because he enjoyed this place. He eventually got his paperwork done.... eventually.

Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:50 am
N A K A M I
A Calm Smoke by the River Konachancom-113320animal_earsmegurine_lukatailvocaloidwhiteedited-1
Y U I

LONESOME VIZARD

~W H Y~

Nakami couldn't help but keep that goofy smile imprinted onto her face. It wasn't a unattractive smile, it was more one of comfort, but still rather nervous. She didn't really feel that great around people she had not really got to know very well. She was so focused on Setsudan... he looked rather handsome, whether it be the light or just the angle she was sitting on, for some reason the image of a dripping wet Setsudan was quite the thing to be seeing. She was intrigued, however, he seemed calm around her; like he was used to being around people a lot more than she was. This was until she leant in and said softly to him about the Haiku poem. She was getting more and more comfortable by the minute. She couldn't help but to keep fidgeting with her zanpakuto Tamashi, it made herself feel more at ease when she had something within her grasp, especially if it was a new person which she normally avoids. She chuckled a bit at Setsudan stuttering a bit while talking, his normal tone changed into a more hesitant one as she leant in.

The sounds of the calm, flowing poem entered her ears. It was rather beautiful to her, something she would expect from someone such as Setsudan. Nakami would sit back in a more relaxed position before looking over at the flowing river as he said the final words of the poem. She closed her eyes and smiled for a bit. It was such beautiful words, despite the poem style being so short... it was lovely.

"You know, from your rank in the corps I wouldn't suspect you to be so peaceful and calming like this, Setsudan."

She laughed a bit, covering her mouth with her hand and looked at him once again with her blue, piercing eyes that could sooth someone's soul. She began to look around a bit as Setsudan spoke, before finally looking in the direction in which she came from. There was a reason she had not seen Setsudan here before, she was normally still in this region, but further down. She was not usually used to seeing other people in this area, rather she preffered to stop sensing for any other form of reiatsu while she was here. She suspected if enemies were invading... they wouldn't find this place easily. She wouldn't know of it within a while, so it wasn't her problem anyway in her eyes until she knew about it.

"I tend to keep further that way, more south from here where there is a less chance of finding me. I prefer to avoid people, I'm weird like that."

Nakami kept her smile as Setsudan was talking, she was focusing on the rather... free air. It felt free, like she was enthralled by everything he had to say, purely because there was nothing drowning him out.

"I come here around... one or twice every week. I come here more, depending on the mood I'm in. I choose places where it is likely nobody will go, however you came along. Not that is a bad thing... not in any way."

Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:25 am
~S E T S U D A N~
~Y O R Y O~
THE LUCKLESS - 0-5+

UNDER THE APPLE TREE
YOUR MOVE

His eyes opened slightly at her reaction to his Haiku, though it made him feel slightly better inside. He personally had his doubts about the quality of the Haiku itself, though her reaction made his mind feel a lot more at ease. "You know, from your rank in the corps I wouldn't suspect you to be so peaceful and calming like this, Setsudan." Oh? The man couldn't help but chuckle softly at this, looking before him now and staring at those bushes he knew the insides of so well. "I have my... quirks, to say the least. As much as I hate to say it, I am only calm because I have no need to be loud." He laughed softly, wondering why he would hate to say such words, though realizing that it was simply because of his own position within the Vizard Corps. Yes, he was the Colonel of the Melee Division, which gave him a position that belied strength. A small laugh, and he shook his head. "I tend to keep further that way, more south from here where there is a less chance of finding me. I prefer to avoid people, I'm weird like that." Ah, that was why. The man chuckled lightly, and slowly raised an arm, pointing towards the bushes that lay across the creek. "You had caught me at a strange time. Normally, I would be napping in those bushes, but I decided to have a play with my blade for once. Quite a rare sight, I will admit..."

"If I had chosen to sleep today, then you would most likely have walked right past me. In fact, you may have done that quite frequently, without noticing..."
He laughed softly, and looked back over at her, catching her gaze once more and averting his eyes for a brief second. "I come here around... one or twice every week. I come here more, depending on the mood I'm in. I choose places where it is likely nobody will go, however you came along. Not that is a bad thing... not in any way." Ahahaha... The man raised a hand to his mouth, laughing softly as he did so. "The loner type, are we? I can see that as such." A smirk, and he looked down at his zanpakuto, noticing a few shakes coming from the sword. Crap, crap, crap, crap, crap! "Oi, Setsudan~ Why have you not introduced us yet? This pretty little flower seems to interest you." Crap. Sigh. "Nakami Yui, meet my zanpakuto, Daiseireki-kan. Or, as he'd rather be known--" "Sasaki Kojiro, Legendary Swordsman. I'd shake your hand if I had any." Laughter emanated from the blade, and Setsudan sighed, shaking his head. "He's a bit strange compared to other zanpakuto. He's not so much a sword with a spirit, as he is a spirit within a sword." Nodding, Setsudan said this as if it were the most obvious thing in the world...

Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:51 am
N A K A M I
Y U I

LONESOME VIZARD

EZIO'S FAMILY - JESPER KYD

This man, heh, he was full of wonder. Completely different from your typical I want to kill things people you find now days. She found it calm, soothing at least. Her body hung loose and with a relaxed tone around her. She raised an eye brow a bit at Setsudan and laughed. He was absolutely right.'I am only calm because I have no need to be loud.' For someone like Nakami, she normally didn't find any fun, laughter or humour in general while with people. She preferred solitude. Not with him though, she didn't have to feel awkward or un-comfortable. She was usually natsy towards other people for their general attitude and outlook of wanting to fight all the time, if it was up to her: Peace would be the only option in the world. Where she could sit under the early morning sun, listening to the whips and crashing of the tree's overhead... if only. She looked down at the ground a bit, before looking up and letting a great smile at him. It was a weird thought, the fact that Setsudan could have come to this place so much, yet they never met? It was weird... especially if it was right under her nose.

"Weird... I would never have figured someone like you could slip my attention. I mean, your hair is so bright, how could I not see it, even through bushes!?"

She laughed a bit to herself and then looked into the sky with a great smile, her sword still out in front of her. She continued smiling into the sun, until Setsudan spoke some more. L-Loner type!? No, she wasn't a loner. Well, actually it was probably the best way to describe a woman like her. In a sense, he was right. Actually... he was totally right. She just didn't want to admit it. She stood up and looked at him, a bit of a twitching face as she looked at him, her body pinned straight and completely upright, he legs close together with her hands down by her side. Her eyes grew wide as she yelled relatively loud at him, her mouth opening wide.

"L-L-L-Loner? I'm not a loner! Well, perhaps I am a bit..."

As she stopped talking, her voice casually got softer and softer. She wasn't angry with Setsudan, she was just a bit on edge after being called a loner by someone she just met. Even if it was true. Her eyes opened at the fact of the zanpakuto speaking and introducing itself. Why was it so eager for Nakami to find out who it was? She smiled and chuckled a bit, stretching as she was now standing up, revealing her stomach a bit, stretching her arms up into the air. Sasaki Kojiro? It sounded familiar. He seemed... rather cocky as well. Sounded similar to one of her zanpakuto she wielded. It was weird after the explination that Setsudan gave, though. She smiled and picked up both of her zanpakuto off the ground.

"Sasaki Kojiro? That sounds familiar... A spirit within a sword? Isn't that a zanpakuto anyway?"

She chuckled and brought forward her zanpakuto, one in each hand, with the thumb on her right hand, she flicked the hilt up into the air so the sword went flying, long enough to see it's true form before falling back into it's scabbard. "This is Tamashi." Once again doing the same with her other sword that laid in her left hand, flinging it up into the air and landing it back into the scabbard. "... And Suraisa" She attached both back to her waist and smiled before putting out her hand to Setsudan.

"Care for a... walk?"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum