Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
gineo
gineo
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
First Steps(open) Left_bar_bleue0/0First Steps(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

First Steps(open) Empty First Steps(open)

Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:01 am
The calm, settled area in the middle of the forest suddenly shook, what seemed like a gust of wind embodied the trees, as Gineo stopped moving from his sift shunpo. It was a nice clearing, big space with lots of trees surrounding as well as a few large rocks and boulders. Looked like a good spot to spar with someone. He wasnt sure if he was followed, he hoped, but for now he decided to rest a bit.

A large gray rock about waist height on him was targeted, he had run so much that all he wanted was something to lean up against. He pulled his sword from his obi belt as he sat down against the rock and layed it across his waist. He pulled his black bandana down over his green eyes and let his head tilt back. "So nice to relax." He thought about how nice it would be to never have to get up.

"Yaur too comfy boy"
A cold, smug voice exclaimed.

Gineo's eyes sprang open from under his bandana, in one motion he adjusted it and sprang up to his feet, frantically looking in all directions.

"Who's there? Come out! Who said that?" He wasnt usually afraid of an ambush, he knew if anything he had speed enough to flee, but this voice, it felt so strong, so familiar.....

There was no one, he felt anxious, and once again the dead silence disappeared with a brief utter, "I'm right here boy."

This voice had a weight to it, a seniority, and Gin was intimidated by it. At the same time, he felt whoever this was underestimated the Shinigami. "Who is this clown calling 'boy'?" he thought, still searching for the voice to surface in front of him.

"You best wise up son, I aint got the patience to babysit."

By this time Gineo was furious, someone taunting him, those were usually the weakest, or strongest of foes. Though he knew a strong enemy wouldnt waste time picking fights with weaker people. This was someone with a big mouth. This voice had to be put in its place.

"Who the fuck do you think you are? Show yourself coward!" Gineo yelled, did that girl from the Academy bring a friend? Maybe someone watched their conversation and was out to get him. He reached down to grab his blade, and the moment his hand gripped the hilt all his angered emotions came to a halt, his mind went blank, and all he processed as he and his Zanpakutou connected was one name, "Gimanji-Senin."

Gin said several words in response, but he got no answer back, he stood there now holding his sword still sheathed with both hands, looking down at it for some type of clue.
Ambs65
Ambs65
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

First Steps(open) Empty Re: First Steps(open)

Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:09 pm
Yoshiko, who had stopped running sometime ago, beat and bashed her way through the forest. Why had she even followed? She should had just let him leave, but that voice... it kept telling her to follow. Her lips twitched in a frown, maybe Gineo had been right, maybe it could be her zanpakuto speaking to her... but if it was speaking to her, how come it didn't say it's name, or specifically address her? Was it putting her to a test first?

Ugh. her head hurt just trying to wrap her fingers around it. She suddenly found herself face first on the ground, her breath escaping her. She stood up, coughing a bit and dusting herself off. Just her luck to fall. She looked at her now dirt covered uniform and huffed a bit, before she continued on.

Her ears picked up a distant voice. "Gineo?" She called out, hesitantly making her way towards it. What if it wasn't Gineo? But instead robbers or a gang roaming the woods. An academy student, especially a first year, had no chance against them. She could feel the adrenaline slowly creep into her system as her heart pounded in her ears. However, when she got closer and could recognize the voice, she knew it was Gineo... but.. who was he talking to?

She finally made her way to a clearing when she saw Gineo standing in the middle of it, looking down at his sword. She blinked a bit, had he been meditating with it? "Gineo?" She spoke, her voice soft, "What... what's wrong?" She asked, slightly surprised that there was concern coated in her voice.

I can hardly remember The look of my own eyes. How can I love this a life? so dishonest, It made me compromise. Someone save me if you will, And take away all these pills. And please just save me if you can, From my blasphemy in my wasteland.
-Shinedown, Save Me
gineo
gineo
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:17 am
Gineo made no motion, his head remained tilted down towards his sword, his face expressing anger and confusion. It was like he had completely drowned her out, didnt focus on her words but knew her concern. This voice, it was just so cold and empathetic. If it truly was his Zanpakutou, it didnt sound much of an ally. He talked down to him as if in disgust.

With his left hand he gripped the hilt tightly with his fist firm against the tsuba, and slowly unsheathed his blade. He dropped the sheath and placed his other hand under his left, raising the sword up to shoulder level and turning it perpendicular to the ground. "This fool thinks he's babysitting, I think I've come pretty far on my own. He would just be another katana without me."

Gineo just felt outraged, and now he felt even more alone. He as going to prove that he didnt need his Zanpakutou's help. He smirked, lowering his weapon letting his right hand fall to his side. His head turned slightly towards Yoshiko. "Nothing's wrong," he clarified, "Just waiting for your strike." Gineo felt that she may be timid or shy about making the first step, and would exploit it if he could, possibly throwing her off guard with a few choice words.

He now stood with his sword clenched in his left hand, pointed towards the ground with his head tilted down and his eyes closed. His smirk remained, as he waited....
Ambs65
Ambs65
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:50 am
"Nothing's wrong. Just waiting for your strike."

She looked at him. Something was wrong, just from his movements, his facial expression, but if he didn't want to say it, who was she to press the matter? Instead, she took her stance; her right hand on the sheath of her sword, her left hand hovering over the hilt, her body slightly turned, with most of her weight on the back leg, and her upper body was slightly crouched.

Yoshiko only stood there for a moment. She wasn't stupid. She was going up against a Gotei 13 member, seated or unseated, she was still out of her league. He definitely won in the speed category, that was a plus. If he came from the 79th district, then he sure as hell was a strong fighter, rather hand to hand or with his sword.

Yet she could bet on two things; flexibility and height. She was shorter than Gineo, a low strike to the legs might work, it would certainly catch him off guard. With her game plan, she darted forward, her sword still unsheathed.

She was a swords length away before she moved to his left, crouching down and seeing her strike. Swiftly she drew her sword, intending her aim for his left leg, just below his knee.

I can hardly remember The look of my own eyes. How can I love this a life? so dishonest, It made me compromise. Someone save me if you will, And take away all these pills. And please just save me if you can, From my blasphemy in my wasteland.
-Shinedown, Save Me
gineo
gineo
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:23 am
His body remained a tree trunk, motionless, except for a quick flick of his sword backwards hovering over his knee, covering his leg. He hadnt intended to go easy on her, at most toy with her a bit. So he assumed she'd use her small frame and low center of gravity to her advantage. Whether he had her outclassed or not, she could still fight. She could still win.

"Yaur too comfy in that lounge chair boy."

The voice returned, still as frigid as before. His concentration broke, he tried to decipher the voice's statement. "What is he saying? I'm in a fight now, and I'm about to block-"

His sword had taken her hit, but due to his lapse in focus his own blade slammed pretty hard into his knee. He strafed backwards four paces and recovered into a defensive stance with his sword held upright guarding his overall core. "That hurt, she almost cut me." He felt like he was on the run, but she didnt know she hurt him, did she? His recovery was just part of fighting, he hoped she would see the space he put between them as anything but him being cautious.
Ambs65
Ambs65
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:43 am
Yoshiko stood up, holding her sword pointed to him. He was keeping his distance. Did that mean he was a long range fighter? She gritted her teeth. But this guy was from the 79th District, hand-to-hand and sword fighting was his specialty, especially how he had blocked her attack. She sheathed her sword, taking the same stance again.

She could feel her heart pounding, beating fast from the run she did. Her endurance was low, espescially from the run to get here. She had to push herself though, how could she get any better if she didn't push herself beyond her limits.

Attack high

That voice. Was it... was it helping her? It suddenly clicked though. He knew she would have used her height to her advantage. Ugh, how stupid had she been? So a fake attack might knock him loose. She rushed at him again, keeping herself low. She darted to the right, before she balled her hand into a fist, aiming for his chest, not his stomach.

-Shinedown, Save Me
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
First Steps(open) Left_bar_bleue9000/10000First Steps(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:32 am
Archieveing due to inactivity of thread.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum