Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ukitake Jushiro [APPROVED, 0-2+] [Tsubine] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Ukitake Jushiro [APPROVED, 0-2+] [Tsubine] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Ukitake Jushiro [APPROVED, 0-2+] [Tsubine] - Page 2 Empty Re: Ukitake Jushiro [APPROVED, 0-2+] [Tsubine]

Sun May 18, 2014 6:59 am

«-PREPARE TO BE REVIEWED-»

« Application Checklist »

• Let's Get Down To Business •

• Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]

« The Willsheet Checklist »

• And Comments/Fixes •

• Willpower/Determination: Master
  • Mental Deduction: Master
  • Pain Endurance: Master
  • Focus: Master

• Comments/Notes:
    Filling out will stuff for ya

• Tier: N/A

Ukitake Jushiro [APPROVED, 0-2+] [Tsubine] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ukitake Jushiro [APPROVED, 0-2+] [Tsubine] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue17560/99999Ukitake Jushiro [APPROVED, 0-2+] [Tsubine] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Ukitake Jushiro [APPROVED, 0-2+] [Tsubine] - Page 2 Empty Re: Ukitake Jushiro [APPROVED, 0-2+] [Tsubine]

Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:00 pm
[mod]I just don't see any work or activity being put to this canon character by Crow, so i'll take it off from his hands and move it to the inactive canon.[/mod]

Empty, blank space.
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ukitake Jushiro [APPROVED, 0-2+] [Tsubine] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7380/100Ukitake Jushiro [APPROVED, 0-2+] [Tsubine] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:01 am
[Note: So while I would be using this application for the time being, I have a few things I'd end up changing in the end: namely the post-Aizen history and Bankai. One thing that I'd be doing is that Ukitake would retire from being Captain of the 13th Division and instead take up the role of headmaster of the Shino Academy. I'm using that as the basis for this sample.]

Jūshirō was glad to see an entirely full classroom for once. He worried that his special lecture might have too few in attendance. Now, he worried that he might have to bring in extra chairs. He mentally noted where he could put those chairs. He smiled and let the students before him chatter before the day began. Jūshirō's smile was light and friendly. It was just what a student would want to see on their first day of starting the rest of their lives. At least he hoped it would be. Unless it wasn't "for" them... Ah there were too many negative branches to go down that path.

As the bell rang thrice outside, the class quited down mostly. A few echoes of chatter remained, but that was to be expected. Jūshirō didn't drop any bit of the elation he felt as he scanned the room. No late arrivals either. "Wow, I'm impressed." Jūshirō stood behind the podium, barely leaning on it for support. "I can't remember the last time I had a full classroom. I hope you're all comfortable and are not squished for room. I know how uncomfortable being cramped for room can be." He tried his best to relate to them, but he didn't want to patronize them.

Jūshirō could hear the room quieten. "I am Jūshirō Ukitake, the headmaster of Shino Academy. I once learned from here just like you... Although, my teacher was a bit scarier I suppose." Jūshirō chuckled. Genryuusai had been gone for so long, but his time learning from him was even longer ago. ...How long ago was that, actually? He tried to count back the years. A student's cough brought him out of his math-induced stupor. "Ah, sorry, sorry. Ahem. As I was saying," Jūshirō continued without much further hesitation, "I welcome you, 2,490th class of the Shino Academy."

"You, in particular, are a special lot. This isn't to detract from your fellow students. You are all enrolled in our Special Accelerated Class. In fact, there are so many of you this year that we are having to form a second class for the first time." Jūshirō remembered the times when there wasn't a Special Accelerated Class. Those were the times. Unlike Shunsui, he wasn't going to go on about the "good old days." The days of Genryuusai yelling at them was long gone. Jūshirō was going to try to avoid those days. Gentle, but somewhat strict teaching is what he encouraged as headmaster.

Jūshirō's welcoming speech was about ten minutes long. He coughed twice during so, bringing up worried whispers from his students. He kept up his facade of being well. After the second coughing fit, he assured them that there was no need to worry. The majority of the class listened to his speech without much murmuring afterwards. This would be a good bunch, he surmised. Not that the other classes were necessarily bad (except for 2388), but he liked the attentiveness they had. "And in conclusion, I just want to once again welcome you. I see a lot of potential in this room, and I hope you all can live up to it."

Jūshirō nodded to himself and the crowd. "With that over with... Are there any questions?" A dozen or so students raised their hands. The same surprise as earlier rose on his face. This was followed by a slightly wider smile. "You sure are an energetic bunch." Jūshirō scanned the group once more, eventually setting his eyes on a young, green-eyed woman. He pointed to her. "Ah, yes, you." She stammered, and Jūshirō briefly closed his eyes to give her a reassuring smile—the best he could muster. "Now, there's no need to be shy. I won't judge you or get upset by the question you ask."

"Ah, o-okay... I-is it true th-that you were a Captain in the Gotei Thirteen...?" Jūshirō nodded. "A fine question. Yes, I indeed was a Captain of the Gotei Thirteen. In fact, I was the Captain of the Thirteenth Division. It may not seem that grand, but the Thirteenth Division had a lot of important duties. We were especially close to the Academy and did our best to support it." "And... is that why you quit being a Captain? Because of how close the Thirteenth was with the Academy?"

Jūshirō raised a hand to his chin, scratching it. It might look more wise if he had a beard. Maybe not one like Genryuusai's. Maybe a mustache like Ginrei Kuchiki's...? No, he was fine without facial hair. That would be Shunsui's gimmick. "Well, in all honesty, no, it wasn't. My conditioned worsened over time. Eventually, I realized I'd just be a hindrance on the frontlines. It would be better if someone else took over, but I didn't want to leave the people I care about. I spoke with the Head-Captain at the time. I suggested why not become the headmaster here. I can help out teaching the next generation like I used to while still being around my friends and comrades. I can also help out if need be, but there isn't much of a reason for me to. We have so many great students that I feel rather safe!" Jūshirō laughed lightly.

"...and truthfully, I just saw so many new up-and-coming Shinigami that I wanted to see how they would handle situations." Pride began to well in Jūshirō's voice. "I have to say that I can't say I am disappointed in my choice. I think it was the right one. I really enjoy being able to teach you all, even if it is only for an occasional lecture."

Tsubine's Character List
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ukitake Jushiro [APPROVED, 0-2+] [Tsubine] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Ukitake Jushiro [APPROVED, 0-2+] [Tsubine] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:39 am
[adm]I honestly can see Ukitake in this. This is a really nice sample, and I don't have any problem approving this.[/adm]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum