Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
St1m
St1m
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
ModSoul:Stim Left_bar_bleue0/0ModSoul:Stim Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

ModSoul:Stim Empty ModSoul:Stim

Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:17 pm
ModSoul Template

General Information

Name:Stim

Appearance Age:
Appears to be 14-15

True Age:

Overall Appearance

Personality:A submissive Mod Soul mostly quite because of this and appears to most opponents to be frail and harmless.He is normally curious about things around him and normally ponders why he was ever created.As of his curiosity he is easily distracted by the slightest things and this also leads to him being forgetful.

Doll Appearance:
ModSoul:Stim Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkE2alcVKdpC2xW7ilQL1SRMzvTHNamg49Xv2mSDhNSEOvfFYMcA

True Appearance:

ModSoul:Stim Silver-haired+anime+guys+_18_

Height:
5'3feet

Weight:114lbs

Natural Abilities

Powers

Modified Power Level 1:Viga De Carga
Modified Power Level 1 Abilities:Viga De Carga allows for Stim to draw Reishi out of thin air and focus it towards the tip of his fingers to release a small beam of energy.The lager the beam the more powerful is it's effect but this requires him to stay still as well as concentration.He can only fire up 63 rounds,surpassing this may cause him to go unconscious or possibly death.

Modified Power Level 2: Viga De Carga (Overdrive)
Modified Power Level 2 Abilities:The beams can now be fired spontaneously and at a much greater force however surpassing a certain amount will cause a recoil and take devastating tolls on the body.

Background/Roleplay Sample

Background:Stim was created in the year 2234.It was by a rogue shinigami who had continued experimenting with Mod Souls.Hiding from the Soul society and anyone associated with them.He began working underground so as not to be disturbed.His resources were low and he only had one available Gigai with him which had gain a few scars after being tossed around and such.In a few years Stim was successfully created and placed within the batterd Gigai which the Scientist later remarked "If only i could have given you a more suitable body".He quickly fell in love with his creation treating him just like the son he never had and indeed Stim was happy with his creator.
Unfortunately this was not to last as his hideout was soon discovered by others who had reported him to the Soul Society.His creator Abducted as to await trials and possibly be executed and Stim left to survive on his own evading both Shinigamis and Hollows.

Role Play Sample:

He kept running trying hard not to trip over his own two feet or collapse from exhaustion.The Alleyway seemed to stretch on for miles.Larger and louder thuds could be heard echoing through the alleyway and so it grew louder and closer towards the child.Soon the worst occurred, a dead end of course.The creature began to creep closer it's form being made out now that it was in plain sight and so it was.Something odd looking with a huge tongue and resembling a mutated gorilla with a mask for a face and a large hole through its chest.Its legs resembled that of a mere man but in contrast with its huge arms.It shrieked as it lunged forward thinking it has now cornered its prey but it was quiet the opposite.
It threw forward its right fist but the boy simply hopped over the attack and with a huge crash its hand now stuck inside the wall and the boy running up his arm to deliver a crashing kick to its face breaking a few of its teeth and rendered the thing in a state of paralysis,enough time for the boy to spin around and point towards its mask releasing a beam of light and shattering it completely, destroying the hollow and safely land without being harmed.He swung his head up looking at the open sky and seeing how gray it was he knew the wether would take a turn for the worst."Rain,Rain go away.Come again,another day." He said to himself as walked away from the broken wall and towards the entrance of the Alley.

||-BlankMystery-||
||-BlankMystery-||
Shrine Maiden
November SOTM 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
ModSoul:Stim Left_bar_bleue28000/100000ModSoul:Stim Empty_bar_bleue  (28000/100000)
Tiers:

ModSoul:Stim Empty Re: ModSoul:Stim

Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:35 pm
ModSoul:Stim 21b91s9

Moving this WIP into archives because it's WAY pass due!

[ T H E P R O T E C T O R ]

ModSoul:Stim KnLCVxB

[ O F I  R A M A S H A I S L A N D ]
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
ModSoul:Stim Left_bar_bleue44400/999999ModSoul:Stim Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

ModSoul:Stim Empty Re: ModSoul:Stim

Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:52 pm
Archived

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.