Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Narku
Narku
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Don't FORGET your Pride, But REMEMBER your Heart {OPEN} Left_bar_bleue0/0Don't FORGET your Pride, But REMEMBER your Heart {OPEN} Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Don't FORGET your Pride, But REMEMBER your Heart {OPEN} Empty Don't FORGET your Pride, But REMEMBER your Heart {OPEN}

Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:32 pm
Don't FORGET your Pride, But REMEMBER your Heart {OPEN} Sample-RAVAGE
SILENT||DEATH
Tier 1-3

Months had past since the destruction of the four intruders. It was hopeless to just sit their and wait for countless demons to try and take his home over. In fact while he waited for them, he got the thinking on the reason of why his heart and body felt so empty. It was unreasonable for him to feel like bottomless pit inside. Even if he was born from the despair and hatred inside the hearts of the humans on earth. It bothered him in ways that normal demons, heartless demons would never understand. It was only his wishes to try and understand the darkness inside. That was all he wished,

So from then to now he has traveled from the demon realm into the human's domain. Appearing ontop of the highest building in Karakura City, shrouded in darkness, his shadows slowly unraveled to show his slumber expression at the moon. He looked down on the quite street " Now..Where to begin ?" The small boy stepped off the roof as if it was solid ground. Black shadows acted as steps across the sky, spreading from his body to the soles of his feet. Ravage walked above the buildings slowly descending the ground. The boy like demon's hand was tucked into his shorts as he look around the intersection " I will find my heart's feelings. Maybe I have to see the different emotions of humans obtain my own..." A shadow suddenly struck a small car park on the side of the street causing it to explode into a brilliant fire " I'll start with Despair, cause that's the one I'm must familiar with. "
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Don't FORGET your Pride, But REMEMBER your Heart {OPEN} Left_bar_bleue0/0Don't FORGET your Pride, But REMEMBER your Heart {OPEN} Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Don't FORGET your Pride, But REMEMBER your Heart {OPEN} Empty Re: Don't FORGET your Pride, But REMEMBER your Heart {OPEN}

Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:39 pm
Archived.

Don't FORGET your Pride, But REMEMBER your Heart {OPEN} Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum