Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
DarkMatter
DarkMatter
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shi, The Black Reaper Left_bar_bleue0/0Shi, The Black Reaper Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Shi, The Black Reaper Empty Shi, The Black Reaper

Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:41 pm
[ D E M O N T E M P L A T E ]

+ B A S I C I N F O +

Name: Shi

Shifter Appearance: (Simply write down or post a picture of what your demon looks like while not in it's true form. Copy this again if they have more then one, or omit this if they do not have one)

True Appearance: (What is the true appearance of your demon? Use a picture or a paragraph)

+ P E R S O N A L I T Y +

Personality: (Everyone has a general personality, even demons; note: not all demons have to be blood thirsty est. Please make sure it at least 2 paragraphs)

+ B A C K G R O U N D +

History Three paragraph minimum of your characters history; also include how they became a demon via birth or they were changed to one though a deal est.

+ P O W E R S +

Natural Abilities: (What type of natural demon abilties do they possess like Kage Chōkyō-shi, Jigoku Sokudo or shifter appearance?)

Unique Abilities: (What type of special abilties, attack's or powers does your demon have? Be clear on what they can do!)

Shishi Mōdo Appearance: (What does your demon look like in Shishi Modo? One Paragraph please)

Shishi Mōdo Abilities: (What type of special abilities, attack's or powers does your demon get in Shishi Mōdo?)

Satsugai Tsūru: (What type of weapon(s), tool(s) or item(s) does has your demon forged from learning Shishi Mōdo?)

Mukō Jōtai Appearance: (What does your demon appear to look like in Mukō Jōtai?)

Mukō Jōtai Ablities: (What type of special abilities, attack's or powers does your demon get in Mukō Jōtai?)

+R P S A M P L E +

Role Play Sample:(Show us what you got by posting a sample of how you role play. Any previous thread or new material is accepted!)

+ S K I L L S H E E T +

(DO NOT FILL THESE OUT UNTIL TIER IS GIVEN!!!!)

Racial Skills
  • Za Koa Manipulation: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Spells/Summonings: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Jigoku Sokudo Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Akuma Kyōdo: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

General Skills
  • Durability: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • General Speed: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Weapon Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
||-BlankMystery-||
||-BlankMystery-||
Shrine Maiden
November SOTM 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shi, The Black Reaper Left_bar_bleue28000/100000Shi, The Black Reaper Empty_bar_bleue  (28000/100000)
Tiers:

Shi, The Black Reaper Empty Re: Shi, The Black Reaper

Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:13 pm
Shi, The Black Reaper 75e3b62953894ea5a6ca2ba8a9b2a675_mediumver

Moving into inactive WIP to clear up space in WIP board; you can still finish it there

[ T H E P R O T E C T O R ]

Shi, The Black Reaper KnLCVxB

[ O F I  R A M A S H A I S L A N D ]
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shi, The Black Reaper Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Shi, The Black Reaper Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Shi, The Black Reaper Empty Re: Shi, The Black Reaper

Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:46 pm
Archived

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.