Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Halloween Mayhem  Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Halloween Mayhem  Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Halloween Mayhem  Empty Halloween Mayhem

Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:56 pm
Raizene 1-3

This will be interesting''

The wind was right, as slowly, now raizene had walked into veiw of the abandoned district, Having, released into his demon form .Being as he didnot want to get the particular Radioactive Ions on his sealed form, though in this form they seemed to not bother him as much .

Though through this area, it was mostly deserted, The town seemingly in shambles throughout, as if someone had dropped a nuke in the confines of the town. With this observation Raizene, had looked up, the moon seemingly tinging as the curse of halloween hit, The pumpkins around seemingly growing , Through this, now, there was a grinning moon looking down ,its face covered in blood. While he looked up, Raizene, had scratched his, head though now, he had simply, using condensed reitsu, caused Through the materialization, seven blades of Vibrating, atoms to form . These now , being shoved in the ground. This strange unholy light slamming into them causing the Seven to simply spark and crackle, While hardening into a hardish mass ,These being part of the setup. While now , he buisyed himself, By walking to a tree, while he went, his tail whipped around into the ground, blood seemingly spattering around where the tail touched but. This was not what was strange.

Slowly, using a blade then Raizene had walked back in to the circle of blades, Before simply, Carving , two symbols with great care. One slowly turning out to be a moon, with grinning teeth full of blood. The other which seemed more forboading ,was a demonic sythe with a grinning skull, now, using reitsu , He plunged a blade in the center, causing vibrations to form .As now, the markings where set for the fight. As, now the town seemed to drip from the moon, ash now blanketing the land and ground. While Raizene had slowly, Raised his hand to the skys, While he had seemingly grinned wider, And wider. Untill it threatened to split his mouth open, Before reciting his favorite song, Which now had Seemed to bring a ominous meaning , To this ,Though he had warped it to fit this occasion.

Boys and girls of every age

would you like to see something strange

come to us and you will see.

what is ment to be halloween.

its your death

it has come,

enjoy it over a bottle of rum!

Now this was finished, the song seemed to blow out of the wind , a eerie ominous blackish ting, forming to the clouds, as now the tide was set, raizene now waited for those who would come and join this brawl.

In this town of halloween
||-BlankMystery-||
||-BlankMystery-||
Shrine Maiden
November SOTM 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Halloween Mayhem  Left_bar_bleue28000/100000Halloween Mayhem  Empty_bar_bleue  (28000/100000)
Tiers:

Halloween Mayhem  Empty Re: Halloween Mayhem

Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:22 pm
- R E I M U I R A M A S H A -

Halloween Mayhem  2ld7wbs
"I have the sworn duty of protecting my island's people, guarding the gems with my life and seeing that all those do not live in fear while each breath escapes from my lips. I will upload the laws of the Iramasha people and banish the souls who disobey it into a fine oblivion. I am Reimu Iramasha, Iramasha Guardian Leader and Shrine Maiden to the clan." - Reimu
- T H E S H R I N E M A I D E N -

---------------------------------------------------------------

- H E R T U N E -

- E N T E R P O S T -

Halloween Mayhem  A0dijq Halloween Mayhem  A0dijq Halloween Mayhem  A0dijq

H E R E I C O M E
Reimu was doing her typical, daily patrols of the realm of the living to make sure nothing was going afoot. Since she had finished most of her duties as The Iramasha Guardian Leader, dealt with the task of leading all of the people who followed her word, guarding the Iramasha Shrine and even dealing with some pesky intruders, Reimu still found time to help out with her allies who were located in the Earth Realm. So, with a smile on her face, Reimu was seen flying throughout the hell-town known as Saburo City. The Shrine Maiden herself has heard many chilling, terrifying and horrible rumors, experiences, battles, massacres and bloodshed stories about this completely and utterly fucked up city. There was the time where Mana, A Demon Queen from Sin Fall AND Demon World, had came to this town in search of a powerful Ziamichi known as Shadin Yuudeshi. Throughout the short-lived battle, the colliding forces that gathered here easily tore this town a new asshole. If that wasn't bad enough, there was even a berserker fight held between one of the most powerful Shinigami, Radioactive, and a Memory Rosary known as Ceon Clixx. If the town wasn't fucked by then, it was now.

So, as Reimu made her descent towards this miserable and violated place, she has her guard up. There was no telling just what type of threat, enemy, virus or anything else she could imagine would happen to her after doing her patrol. So, with a flash of her eyes, Reimu activated a special spell card in order to place a barrier around herself in order to shield herself from most attack's below two tier and reject most of the air within Earth should someone try a poison or chemical type move. And, thanks to her training, she was already ready to gain the upper hand on someone who would try a dirty sneak attack from behind. After all, she was one of the top Iramasha Leaders. This woman had to be prepared for almost anything that can happen in the line of duty. Together with her lengthy lifetime, she has all the combat experience needed at hand to deal with whatever pesky vermin who would dare try to attack her. Heh, Reimu really was something in her mind. But there wasn't much time for that as she felt a disturbance somewhere off in the distance of Saburo City.

Squinting her eyes to get a better view of things, Reimu instantly created a Chaos Spell to help increase the length of her vision to nearly five miles ahead of her in order to get an enhanced view on the situation. Along with that, she also used her ability to detect spiritual beings and super powerful beings to sense what was going on even if she didn't have her sight or sense of direction. "There is a demon in this town, a bad one at that. Seems this little guy is looking to cause trouble...I'd better go check things out." Spoke Reimu to herself while flying over the many ruined building that comprised Saburo City. With a bat of her eyelashes, a wriggle of her nose and a push from behind; Reimu was seen taking off like a jet towards the Abandoned District of Sabuto City, otherwise known as Area X to most of the locals here. After a few seconds of flight, the Shrine Maiden was then seen disappearing in a flash of bright white. What just happened? Heh, she used her clans special "Chaos Warp" technique in order to latch on to the Demon's Spiritual Signature and teleport herself near his location without so much as a "How-Do-You-Do?"

Thus, she was seen Reemerging inside of the location where this bozo demon had appeared to make a lame rip-off of that old "The Nightmare Before Christmas" movie. During Reimu's lengthy life, she did catch a brief glimpse of this motion picture during the 1900's. From what she remembered after the 2000's, however, is that this turned into a teeny-booper thing. So, when she arrived on the scene, all Reimu could do was roll her dark red eyes at the foolish demon below. "Really, Demon? A childrens movie? IS this where you intend to spend the last few minutes of your life before I purify you?" Raising her eyebrow a bit, Reimu pointed a staff towards Raizen as he placed her hand on the right side of her hip. "I really hope you aren't serious about the mess you've caused. And please, turn this lousy music OFF!" Eyes flashing bright white, Reimu attempted to do away with the music that was playing by using her control over Chaos Energy to hush most of the area around them apart from the sounds made from wind, the two talking to each other in this field, their powers clashing and everything else naturally produced by the two warriors or anyone else around them.

"Before I turn you into a purified spirit, however, I will tell you the name of your savior. I am La'Miou Iramasha: The Iramasha Shrine Guardian And Leader!" Without wasting anymore time, Reimu then smirked before summoning five elemental spell cards she made on the way here via a special Chaos Move she recently learned that allows her to use a sphere of Chaos Energy around her body to convert all things around in her element, all things that touch her and most things in the air to be converted into spell cards she can make. Therefore, long before she even arrived in the realm of the living, Remiu had created her own special set of cards to use against any type of opponent she would encounter. "Heh..." On her command, five of these spell cards went flying like projectiles towards the demon. Without having much time to the react, hopefully the demon would have to move. But, to trip him up some more, Reimu proceeded to use Chaos to have each of these cards move in a 360 direction around Raizane.

"RELEASE!" With that said, Reimu unleashed all of her lighting cards in a giant sphere around Raizane. Once that had occurred and they formed the correct shape, for every spell card that was unlocked, they each shot out five dozen smaller strikes from all of the waves of lightning down upon The Lowly Demon. If they should make contact with him it should create intense third degree burns, form damage in his nervous system in order to prevent the movement of some of his limbs or slow down his movement greatly, decrease his overall vision from the shock to his body and make his sense of balance poor to the point where it would be easy for most to sneak up on him. But unluckily the demon below the Shrine Maiden, she was nowhere near finished with her air-raid of assaults. Once the first wave of spell cards had created that circle of lightning, Reimu proceeded to summon five more spell cards that had gathered fire from various places in the Earth and Soul Society she had visited and amplified with her Chaos Energy. Smirking a bit, Reimu proceeded to place all of these cards in a similar 360 range like her previous spell cards did before.

With a mere snap of her fingers, the flame spell cards were then activated as an enormous explosion that spammed for nearly two hundred meters was created upon her command. Thus, when this initial explosion had transpired, if Raizane was still within; he should begin to suffer more damage to his sense of balance as the shock waves would roar down upon his body like the embodiment of Satan himself, the intense flash of light should render his vision blinded for at least one or two post, the intense heat should begin to damage his skin to the point where every square inch of his body would be screaming in pain and the fire itself combined with Reimu's overall Reiygoku should make Raizane fall down to his knees in the wake of the mighty power that was The Iramasha Shrine Guardian. Along with that, there would still be the lightning strikes form earlier striking down at him from within the cage of elemental blast that were meant to get stronger with the flames now in place. Each bolt of electricity should now be at least two times stronger, three times in some special cases.

But was Reimu finished? Oh no, it was time to add the final layer of deliciousness on this deadly cake. Smirking devilishly, Reimu was then seen taking a quick flight towards the sky. "Now, bow before the might of the angel!" Shouted Reimu as she appeared in the center of the moon; her crimson red eyes gazing down the amber flames below that entrapped her demonic opponent. "And repent for all the sins you have caused!" With that said, there was a rapid increase in the flow of energy within Reimu's body. She was seen placing her hand below the sphere of lightning and fire below her as she began to charge an intense amount of energy in her palm. However, it did not feel overwhelming like her previous attacks. No, there was a sense of calmness about it. For, you see, this was the Angelic Version of Chaos Blast. Most Angel Iramasha's have the ability to convert Chaos Energy into purifying demon's and other tainted souls bit by bit; completing changing their souls genetic compound should they make a killing blow.

So, with those facts on the table, Reimu quickly charged up her Chaos Blast which had now equaled in size to a small city block above her head. Grinning a bit, she then set her sights on the flames below let rip. As it fell towards the ground at great speed, The Chaos Blast picked up in power as it now equaled a grand ray cero in terms of actual strength. "Farewell, Demon!" Jumping backwards into the air, Reimu would hopefully watch her massive, white colored chaos blast impact the electric fire sphere below as the resulting blast would consume five hundred meters easily; the flames ripping Raizane bit by bit, tearing at his soul, draining him of his power and trying to alter his very existence. If this was still around at this point, he would be facing a power that was hundreds of years in the making. The vast difference in their spiritual pressure alone should hopefully be enough to keep this demon in place before he can run away too far from this attack.

And with all of her attacks out of the way, Reimu was simply seen floating above the scene of destruction with a slight smirk seen across her face. Apparently, she had one lat bit of advice to give this poor demon fellow "And in the next life, don't act like such an emo reject!"

- E N D P O S T -

[ T H E P R O T E C T O R ]

Halloween Mayhem  KnLCVxB

[ O F I  R A M A S H A I S L A N D ]
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Halloween Mayhem  Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Halloween Mayhem  Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:48 pm
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Halloween Mayhem  Cooltext549054089

Halloween Mayhem  CC2Halloween Mayhem  CC2Halloween Mayhem  CC2

(K a m e k o)

"It's Kameko. K-A-M-E-K-O. Got it memorized?" ~ Kameko Madoka-Sugiura

[ S o n g F o r P o s t]

[ P e n d u l u m : B l o o d S u g a r]

E n t e r P o s t

Halloween Mayhem  2vkchuw

W i t h T h e K n i g h t

Are you ready to face your fate?

Halloween Mayhem  1-4025007-2635-t Halloween Mayhem  1-4025007-2635-t Halloween Mayhem  1-4025007-2635-t

Death may be my only freedom..

-------------------

Halloween Mayhem  CodeGeassC2Anime Halloween Mayhem  CodeGeassC2Anime Halloween Mayhem  CodeGeassC2Anime

Come on, let's rock.

-------------------

The sugiura realms had been far too quiet as of recent. With that ex-shinigami Daigoro Ito finally under their capture, there hadn't been a whole lot for them to do as of recent. Oh sure, the soldiers and lesser knights had their work cut out for them. They had the rogue guardian beasts and all sorts of unruly ex-soldiers to worry about. However, those who sat higher in the seats were.. well.. getting rather bored. It was, honestly, quite sad. There just wasn't much for the sugiura to get involved in as of current, their only real objective was the capture of Daigoro Ito, an dthat had already been accomplished.. So as of now, their objectives were few and far between, all jobs incoming easily handled by those lower on the pyramid.

One of these higher ups, and probably the MOST bored, was Kameko. Kameko Madoka-Sugiura. Who exactly was she? Well for the answer to that question, you'd need to find a hierarchy of some sort with the sugiura rankings on it. But for brevity's sake, an explanation will be given. Kameko is the personal guard, the elite knight, of eastern-clan Sugiura queen Misaiko Sugiura. In all honesty, she didn't like bragging about her position. Only if someone called her weak or implied that her gender did anything to subtract from her ability did she really get irritated and start going off on idiots left and right. She was the queen's goddamn knight. Didn't that deserve ANY recognition? It SHOULD have anyway. Whether it did or not wasn't something Kameko had control over, much to her eternal chagrin. To be honest, Kameko was only irritated because it seemed people looked at her first as a woman, and THEN as a warrior. The bias was palpable.

[W.I.P]

-------------------

[ E n d P o s t ]

____________________________________________________________________________________________]

Last edited by Sorin on Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:08 pm; edited 2 times in total

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Halloween Mayhem  Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Halloween Mayhem  Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Halloween Mayhem  Empty Just sit down and wait for more people please. AND why are my arms itching

Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:11 pm
Wip

Last edited by Shizuo on Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
||-BlankMystery-||
||-BlankMystery-||
Shrine Maiden
November SOTM 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Halloween Mayhem  Left_bar_bleue28000/100000Halloween Mayhem  Empty_bar_bleue  (28000/100000)
Tiers:

Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:08 pm
(Uh, dude, you skipped Pockeh! I am not posting until you retract your post, let Pockeh get his post typed up THEN post your reply to everything. That's just plain rude since you never said the thread was private.)

[ T H E P R O T E C T O R ]

Halloween Mayhem  KnLCVxB

[ O F I  R A M A S H A I S L A N D ]
Kenshin
Kenshin
God of Wind

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Halloween Mayhem  Left_bar_bleue5/0Halloween Mayhem  Empty_bar_bleue  (5/0)
Tiers:

Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:44 am
(Hello, i am a long term member of this site, and a Judgement Caller. I will be here following up on a supposed god mod as well as ignoring another person's post, Shizuo, I am typing this up to warn you that you God Modded, if you have not realized what tier of person you are fighting then you need to watch out before you RP with someone, secondly you blatantly ignored Mason's AKA Pockeh's post, that however can be ignored, but with this i must ask you to retract your post and then you can post that again, but right now if you don't post in the next 3 day's then i will give Blank the rights to issue a death application for your character Raizene)

Halloween Mayhem  20u4p06
||Tsukuyomi||
||Tsukuyomi||
The Dark Enforcer

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Halloween Mayhem  Left_bar_bleue0/0Halloween Mayhem  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:51 pm

Halloween Mayhem  Richar10
This thread has been inactive for quite some time- To the archives you go.

Halloween Mayhem  Cfxvcxvgcx_zpsfisagwqu
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Halloween Mayhem  Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Halloween Mayhem  Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:20 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Halloween Mayhem  Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum