Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
~Amaya~
~Amaya~
Female of Dual
Female of Dual

Member Info
Platinum Points:
List of Enhancement/Support Kido Left_bar_bleue0/0List of Enhancement/Support Kido Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t3859-amaya-controls

List of Enhancement/Support Kido Empty List of Enhancement/Support Kido

Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:50 pm
Custom Kidou

• Name: Kaze no ashi (Wind's Legs)
  • Type: Speed Enhancement
  • Number: Unknown
  • Effects: After the user spoke its incantation, wind began to surround the user's legs and the user would feel that his/her legs feels lighter and able to move faster. Beginner level on General Speed/Hoho can increase the level to Adept. Adept level on General Speed/Hoho can increase the level to Advanced. Advanced level on General Speed/Hoho can increase the level to Master. Those are on master level on general speed/hoho will increase their speed level to far more faster than master level general speed/hoho. The enhancement only last for 2/3 post before the effect wears off. It has 5 post cool down.
  • Incantation: "Wind is my speed. A speed where i can avoid fear. Bring me to the road of light."
  • Notes: Any level can use the kido. For master users, they can only use it twice per thread only. Master users can use as many times as they want, except it would damage their limbs and become weaker, slowing down their speed, causing their movements to become much slower which the enemy was able to assault the user more easier and the user can get very tired if they used over two times in a thread.

Custom Kidou

• Name: Fu~yūrībodi (Fury Body)
  • Type: Strength Enhancement
  • Effects: After the incantation, they would feel a surge of power flowing within their veins with their strength drastically increases and red aura can be seen flowing out from their body. Even those who were a beginner in their strength can also blow their opponents away in a great distance even with a single slash or a punch.Beginner level strength can already increase their strength to advanced level when used the strength enhancement. For adept and advanced level in strength can have their strength being increased to Master level. For master level in strength, their strength can be far beyond more stronger than a normal master level strength. It is unknown how much of a master level strength could increase but it can be far more stronger than kenpachi's strength but not enough to rival radioactive's strength.

Cool down is 5 post as well.Last 2 post before the effect wears off.
  • Incantation: "Oh great lord, please lend me your strength and let me release the anger within me to defeat the one i hate!"
  • Notes:For master level in strength, once per thread they can only use. If over one time when using the kido, their limbs can be possibly be destroyed and fatally damaged and also possibly can have their brain damaged a bit.For beginner, adept and advanced level in strength, twice per thread only. Or else they'll have the same result as for the master level strength if overused it.

Custom Kidou

• Name: Metarusukin (Metal Skin)
  • Type: Durability Enhancement/Support
  • Effects: An ability to increase their durability and able to let them take more damage. It also functions like hierro as well.

After the incantation, the user and the enemy can see the user's skin shines like a real metal when being shined by the light. It was so hard that the enemy can't even pierce through the skin armor.Beginner, Adept and Advanced level would increase their durability level to master level because the metal skin's durability is already on master level. If its for master level durability, their durability would increase greatly and much more harder to pierce through than the normal master level durability. Twice per thread use for beginner, adept and advanced users in durability. Once per thread for master users in durability. If overused it, all their limbs would be damaged, possibly would lose control of themselves and might lose one of their limbs. Last 2 post only.
  • Incantation: "Sheild me from Pain. Protect me from Harm. Let their sword drop and unable pierce through my flesh."
  • Notes: N/A

Last edited by ~Amaya~ on Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:08 am; edited 1 time in total

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

~Amaya~
~Amaya~
Female of Dual
Female of Dual

Member Info
Platinum Points:
List of Enhancement/Support Kido Left_bar_bleue0/0List of Enhancement/Support Kido Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t3859-amaya-controls

List of Enhancement/Support Kido Empty Re: List of Enhancement/Support Kido

Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:09 am
Waffles~

Added some drawbacks as you requested~ :3
Ravana
Ravana
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

List of Enhancement/Support Kido Empty Re: List of Enhancement/Support Kido

Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:43 pm
approved

List of Enhancement/Support Kido 28cnex2
+Characters+
Ravana Ichiro~Ex-Captain Vizard/Vizard Corps Co-leader~0-3+
Toshizo Hijikata~The Demon Commander~0-3+
Diablo Cortar~The Cutting Devil/Segunda Espada~0-3-
Albert Wesker~Biohazard~0-4++
Dracula Vlad Tepes~The Dark Lord~0-4
Okita Souji~Sexy and I know it~0-5+
Alfonso Gunter Reinhold~Evil Bastard~W.I.P.
Hanako Ikezawa~Malignant Tragedy~5-5*
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum