Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JohnSeever
JohnSeever
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Fun Training Exercise (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue0/0A Fun Training Exercise (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Fun Training Exercise (OPEN) Empty A Fun Training Exercise (OPEN)

Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:10 pm
»» Byakko Fuyuichiro ««

Byakko Fuyuichiro, the Taichō of the Sanbantai was thinking on his request he sent to the Jūichibantai, the Eleventh Division on a little training exercise that he had in mind. Additionally, he sent it to all the other Divisions as well, and he was now waiting to see who would come to take him up on this challenge. As he waited, he held his flask in his hand, that was filled with his favorite drink, Japanese Plum Wine and as he drank it, he closed his eyes and smiled. Near him, was a table with some cups and a few bottles of wine if anyone wanted to partake int he drinking before, during or after this exercise.

He thought as he looked up at the sky, "I wonder if the Taichō of the Jūichibantai will come, or if it will be someone else?" he comments. "Actually, I wonder if anyone will come to this," he adds as he enjoys the wine in his body and he moves to a tree stump and sits on it waiting. I must be ready, as anyone can arrive without announcement, he thinks as he knows someone will arrive, or at least he hopes someone will, and if not he will have a lot of wine to drink, which does not bother him at all. Still, facing Kenpachi Zaraki would be a good fight, and one that will be hard, as the Taichō of the Jūichibantai is always looking for a fight.

Grinning,. at some of the reports he had read on Zaraki looking for Ichigo and Ichigo running when he approached. "To see that would have been good," he says as he takes another drink of his wine.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Fun Training Exercise (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue60/100A Fun Training Exercise (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

A Fun Training Exercise (OPEN) Empty Re: A Fun Training Exercise (OPEN)

Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:19 am
"Whats this?"

A dark skinned man with a black afro stared at a small memo with a few words on it. They ddint seem at all translatable so he got his squad to read it for him. This man, was Rola Karondai: Captain of squad 13 and the most unknown captain in existance. Reason for this is that he never does a thing around the gotei because nobody ever tells him to do anything. This could be because of his lack of squad members.

"Taicho! This appears to be a request to meet a fellow Captain in the sereitei today" Rola looked up when he heard this. Meet up? why? "but this is really addressed to the 11th squad more than you. It's just asking for kenpachi 'OR' a powerful foe to attend" Rola put his hand to his chin and stared into the ceiling. He was sitting in a shitty little chair that looked like it was made of glass with a wooden colour. He thought to himself a few times before answering.

"Ill go see whats up then. I cant hear any explosions yet so i think kenpachi didnt turn up" The squad looked at him weirdly. Their captain was going to go see what was happening even if it invovled the 11th squad?

Later, as if time skipped forwards, Rola could be seen falling from the walls of the sereitei onto the ground near a drinks table. "arg shit, that stings" Looking up, he could see a fellow captain with a drink in his hand. Seeing this as a rather embarassing entrance, Rola dashed to his feet and coughed a few times to try and get the memory out of his head. After that, he looked over to this shinigami with a serious crimescene agent look on his face.

"so... i hear your waiting for kenpachi?"
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Fun Training Exercise (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue99999/99999A Fun Training Exercise (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

A Fun Training Exercise (OPEN) Empty Re: A Fun Training Exercise (OPEN)

Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:15 pm
Locked since there hasn't been a post in this thread since July. If you wish to have it unlocked, simply start posting in it again by messaging me or the other staff.

A Fun Training Exercise (OPEN) WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum