Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

Kisuke Urahara [APPROVED, 1-1++]

+9
Kanda
Raiki
Pockeh
M A G I
Taichou
Roiben Miyamoto
Ryuuichi Nakajima
THEFROST
Kenshin
13 posters
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Anonymous

Kisuke Urahara [APPROVED, 1-1++] - Page 3 Empty Re: Kisuke Urahara [APPROVED, 1-1++]

Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:58 am
Kisuke Urahara [APPROVED, 1-1++] - Page 3 Tumblr_mb30m88g5E1rxvaapo1_r1_500_zps5e143c3c
Added the owner in the title!
Since the app maker isn't always the one that owns the canon, I'm adding the owner to the app's title! X3
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kisuke Urahara [APPROVED, 1-1++] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue17560/99999Kisuke Urahara [APPROVED, 1-1++] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Kisuke Urahara [APPROVED, 1-1++] - Page 3 Empty Re: Kisuke Urahara [APPROVED, 1-1++]

Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:00 pm
[mod]Lack of activity & work on Kisuke from what i've seen, so i'll take it off of Crow's hands for the time being into the inactive canons.[/mod]

Empty, blank space.
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kisuke Urahara [APPROVED, 1-1++] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Kisuke Urahara [APPROVED, 1-1++] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:18 pm
Karakura City. Nope, Karakura Central. Can't be letting it slip in his old age now could he? The green-clad shopkeeper's shaggy appearance was anything but strange in this modern world. How long ago had he retired his throne as one of the people in charge of this Earth's wellbeing? A few hundred years if so. He had figured Shadin would be a suitable replacement for him, the young man's intelligence and strength made him more than worthy and Urahara had personally taken the time to hone him into the perfect candidate.

Given recent circumstances though Urahara had been thinking, as one does when they are sitting in their old and outdated shop thinking on the many questions for the universe and it is quite simple in what has happened. Complacency. That's what's happened. With all this power he would've thought the Yuudeshi would've stepped up. That appears to have not been the case though, he had even gone so far as the hollowfy Zin Yuudeshi - granted the majority of credit went to Tsubine Koezuka for that stunt which it was a good idea though. The man would give her that. Still, it was quite clear this place needed a more guiding hand. It had been a while since he planned, thought ahead long term.

Needless to say it was all that filled his mind until he arrived at the Urahara Shop! It sure got lonely down here with Yoruichi having run off to rejoin the Gotei United. Kisuke didn't want that path, he'd easily be accepted into the Veteran's Core but he had no desire to do so as far as he saw it that chapter of his life was over. Having arrived to the shop what did he spy? Was it... A Customer he spied?

"Well hello there~! What can I do for you at this wonderful shop of mine We have a sal-?"

"Gigai."

"huh? A gigai... I suppose, I might have one laying around. Not every day someone wants one of those nowadays anyway. Let me just go get that dusted off for you.~"

Disappearing off to get his merchandise Kisuke was a man who had a business to run after all. When you got those moochers at your doorstep Kisuke had an obligation to feed them and his employees. It's a good thing that he had sent Tessai to get some groceries. One of the kids - but if he had to guess Jinta - obviously had gotten themselves a few midnight snacks and they needed food for tonight. So Kisuke would aim to take care of this customer, who didn't seem to care for the jests he made but at least he paid well. It was a good day today but work had to be done, he had some plans to begin to work towards. The future was not lost yet, not when Kisuke Urahara had something to say about it.

"And good bye to you to sir~"

Giving a bow and a tip of his hat the man disappeared into the shop while his faithful customer left. With that kind customer taken care of what else was there to do? Make sure that everything was in order. Jinta was slacking off as usual, Ururu was diligently doing her duties which was on the plus side at least.

"So... about time for a break isn't it?"

Giving a wave to the two kids he moved to take a seat while Ururu quickly presented him with tea. He had basically give them a break, he made his question rhetorical. Even though Jinta had barely done anything.

"Oh boy! A surprise? How sweet of you, I'm sure it will be wonderful what would this old man do without you Ururu? So where's Tessai? He's doesn't usually take this long."

Taking off his hat and running his hands through his shaggy hair he grinned a little.

"Also Jinta~! I'm taking the money out of your pay for all the food you've been eating!"

He heard something yelled back "You don't even pay us you dirty old man" but that just made him chuckle and settle down to drink his tea while waiting for Tessai to return with those groceries. He was indeed quite hungry and he was old now, he needed to look after himself. He only hoped that Tessai got it all. He had absolute faith in that man though. For now there was more pressing matters for him.
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kisuke Urahara [APPROVED, 1-1++] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7380/100Kisuke Urahara [APPROVED, 1-1++] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:16 pm
[adm] After discussion, we have decided to APPROVE your application. We are going to approve him at 1-1++. [/adm]

Tsubine's Character List
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum