Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Rosenrot [OPEN] Empty Rosenrot [OPEN]

Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:16 am
Rosenrot [OPEN] 003Shi

Rosenrot [OPEN] ShiName
Rosenrot [OPEN] Shisome5-5

Rosenrot [OPEN] ShiEnter
    It was dangerous : but she needed something, and it was important. Shisome was walking alongst the forest path, a red hood and cape over her head, it flowing down her body. Peeks through the folds of the cape showed a black school uniform, and a small, lithe body. Her pale skin was easily seen on her face, along with her silken midnight strands, and beautiful lashes. Her face's shape was almost like a doll, with those big, almost capturing blood crimson eyes. That gaze was almost like a petrifying thing, anyone caught by it almost stunned by the sheer color and apperance of the eye. It was almost like a vision of somewhere other then heaven : or maybe just a vision of a strange nightmare, the doll looking person a murderer. It wasn't impossible to imagine a manic grin, blood leaking down the side of the girl's face : nor was it out of place to imagine a delicately innocent look as well. Her body was moving through the forest, as she was looking around. Obviously, she couldn't see the hollows that were watching, nor could she see anything really. The girl was just on her lonesome, picking things off the ground, not even humming as it was common with these types of situation : that was odd in in itself.

The girl stopped, as if hearing or sensing something : maybe it was intuition. But she stopped for a moment, and then stood up, before walking to the path once more, her fingers holding the red cloak together as wind rushed down the path. Her gaze was curious, as she stared at the path, tilting her head almost brokenly, watching intently towards the area. She wanted to know : she wanted to see. But yet, part of her shut that thought out, like a gate. All she could was wait, the ruby red orbs staring down with an almost unnatural lack of blinking, waiting for whatever it was to come out.. or something of the like. Anything, anyone : something she could see and know.. or maybe then, even not to her eyes. Who knew : she certainly didn't.

[361]
Rosenrot [OPEN] ShiExit
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rosenrot [OPEN] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Rosenrot [OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Rosenrot [OPEN] Empty Re: Rosenrot [OPEN]

Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:44 pm
Template by [THEFROST]

|W|A|L|K|I|N|T|H|E|M|O|O|N|L|I|G|H|T|

Moonie looked out along the path, seeing something along the way, the night not affecting him, the full moon over him and high in the sky. He cackled as he walked down the path slowly, leaving small craters where he stepped, his gravity overflowing from the moon above his head. He threw his head back, howling at the moon, closing his eyes shut tight and a general look of ecstacy on his face. He lowered his gaze, sensing something... odd. He opened his eyes wider instead of squinting them; he didn't need to resort to something like that. He saw it, in the distance, a red hood and cape, sticking out like a sore thumb against the night. He looked in further, trying to see the figure's face. He failed; he could tell they were probably human, as he couldn't sense a thing. He continued walking forwards, his arms at his sides, his hands now awash in a black flame-like aura, covering them. He continued walking up to the person, watching as they tried to look behind them. Silly human... there's no one over there, keehehehe... He cackled to himself once more, continuing to move forwards.

He finished walking up to her as she was looking the other way, tapping her on the shoulder with a finger, turning off his black fire. He could then see it; those eyes; they stared right at him, feeling like they were trying to pierce right into his soul. He cackled once more, throwing his head back slightly for a moment, looking at the small woman again with a jovial look on his face. Well... I don't usually fight girls. Especially ones that look... so... lost... Moonie frowned a bit; something quite odd for the iramasha from the moon. He felt... strange. A feeling he had never felt before, like he just wanted to make the girl feel better. He wasn't exactly sure what it really was or understand it; there aren't that many people on the moon. He didn't know it, but he was experiencing pity for the first time. At least I have Boss James and the Nature Iramasha... but... does this girl...? His face became more serious, again a rare occurrence for Moonie, but he spoke evenly, without cackling.

"Well, hello there, Missy. What are you doing here this fine night? Not lost, I hope? And are you alright? Do you have anyone, at all, that is looking over you...?"

Last edited by jj1234321 on Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:13 pm; edited 2 times in total

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Anonymous

Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:28 pm

Rosenrot [OPEN] ShiName
Rosenrot [OPEN] Jigoku-Shoujo-Enma-Ai-jigoku-shoujo-girl-from-hell-4614018-100-100 x Rosenrot [OPEN] Jigoku-Shoujo-Enma-Ai-jigoku-shoujo-girl-from-hell-4614018-100-100 x Rosenrot [OPEN] Jigoku-Shoujo-Enma-Ai-jigoku-shoujo-girl-from-hell-4614018-100-100

Rosenrot [OPEN] ShiEnter
    The red cape whirled, as the male was before her. A blink or five had revealed him : she was starting to see again, remembering things in the school, of power untold. But it had been buried again : only sight was afforded to her, sight into the other world. But obviously, the girl hated to use this sight : but choose to do so, when she saw nothing initially. Pale white fingers curled around her clasp tightly, as that gaze was hard, and gazing deep within. The crimson blood was twirling, but yet it was empty : empty like the child's heart. Because of course, power always came with a big price : and hers had been steep. It had shut off a part of her, when it had been sealed away once more, the child staring at the figure before her : small and doll like, she was truly fragile.

The male had begun to ask her questions : the doll like girl tilted her head again, almost curious. ''....'' she was silent, before her eyes slowly, and noticeably, blinked only once : after that, it didn't seem like the girl was blinking at all. ''... Axel is busy...'' she said softly, as her head shifted. Her tone was almost a whisper, but it was monotone, and lacked any feelings. ''... so he often forgets. I am used to being by myself...'' she said again, her tones soft and almost too quiet. Her position was open, as if she wasn't afraid : simply because fear was not an emotion that Shisome could feel. The girl was calm, as her unblinking gaze met with the male's again, crimson blood staring deeply.

As if nothing could phase her.

[286 words]
Rosenrot [OPEN] ShiExit
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rosenrot [OPEN] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Rosenrot [OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:56 pm
Template by [THEFROST]

|R|I|D|E|I|N|T|H|E|M|O|O|N|L|I|G|H|T|

Moonie looked her in the eyes, his crazy red ones meeting her piercing crimson ones, the smile decreasing down even more until his mouth was so much a straight line across his face, slightly open with his teeth showing. His eyebrows rose up slightly, blinking himself a few times, rapidly, as she slowly replied to him. She was just like... a... something that would break very easily. He decided, nodding slightly as she finished speaking to him. He had never met anyone like the little girl; he was so used to being blunt, to just going in guns blazing, that he never thought he would meet someone like this. Someone, who, if he went as he normally would, would break, shatter in his hands. He looked her in the eye, putting his hands lightly on her shoulders, bending his knees out to put himself on level with her, looking her right in the eye. He truly felt sorry for the girl... and for some reason, he could feel that he wanted to help her. He stared at her eyes, those piercing red orbs, looking right at them, the most living part of her whole being.

He stared at them like that for a while, waiting to see if she would even so much as react to his unusually light touch on her shoulders and staring right at her with the calm look on his normally wild face. After five minutes, he finally swallowed, calmly closing his eyes, squeezing the girl's shoulders and standing up straight. "You... are one fragile little girl... no home... none to watch over and support you... your eyes hiding something that I cannot discern, kahahaha..." He said slowly and calmly, his tone serious, extremely upon the words about her eyes hiding something from him. He was no master of psychology, but his very manner of bluntness showed to him that someone would only act that way if they were sealing themselves up inside, something he felt simply could not be right for any truly living person.

He looked upwards for a moment, his hands held firmly on either side of his body as he stared up into the cloudless sky, right at the moon. He remembered what that had been like; staring right at this strange green and blue marble from there, all alone, not a single thing in his entire world but himself, anything else in his universe out of his own reach. He felt that sensation again; that same when his Seishin had slid out of nowhere, into his hand. He felt the strange watery substance go down his face, a single stream of it from each eye, not sobbing or jerking, just a small stream from each eye for a few moments as he stared back at his home and how he had felt in that instance. I won't let someone else... someone so... alone, go through that, right in front of me... I may be blunt... He thought to himself with a light cackle, looking back down at the girl again. But I know when Boss James would be proud of me for doing something. ALLIOOP!

He thought to himself as he grabbed Shisome by the sides of her ribcage above her waist; his grip stronger than before. He lifted her up with a manic smile, turning her around as he placed her to rest lightly on his shoulders, holding onto her legs to prevent her falling back, guessing she wouldn't try hanging on anyway. Then he began walking again, as casually as he had been before, looking up at her.

"So, where do you want to go? The fair, the amusement park, hell, even the moon? Or... we could go to the park, I suppose." He said calmly, the words coming out at a steady pace, a slight edge of his bluntness having returned. No... I'm not going to let her end up like I was then... I won't let that... even if I have to take care of her myself... that..

WILL NOT HAPPEN!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Anonymous

Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:13 pm

Rosenrot [OPEN] ShiName
Rosenrot [OPEN] Jigoku-Shoujo-Enma-Ai-jigoku-shoujo-girl-from-hell-4614018-100-100 x Rosenrot [OPEN] Jigoku-Shoujo-Enma-Ai-jigoku-shoujo-girl-from-hell-4614018-100-100 x Rosenrot [OPEN] Jigoku-Shoujo-Enma-Ai-jigoku-shoujo-girl-from-hell-4614018-100-100

Rosenrot [OPEN] ShiEnter
    Blank, that was her. There was no reaction to touch or change : only her eyes moved, her head tilted correctly, as if mechanical. His words didn't afflict her much either, as she still didn't blink, those blood red hues staring into similar colored ones. But she seemed unphased : distant from even the reality they were in. Cold and cut-off : she was a doll, as those eyes of hers flicked. The girl didn't seem phased by the simplest of things : as the male took her by the sides, the girl even lifted her arms, as if she had anticipated it, and let him lift her up. The male placed her on his shoulders, and she softly placed her arms on his head, half-holding, half-leaning. The male seemed to be mumbling with himself, as the girl seemed to just be still.

After a few moments, there was a light shift. The girl then put her chin in the male's hair, and a soft, small voice spoke out from the gentle framed child. ''... amusement park...'' she said. She had never gone to one, and perhaps, maybe, she wasn't sure, a small part of her still wanted to go. She didn't know why she spoke that, as the girl put her face down in that hair, wondering what was she smelling. The doll like girl wasn't quite sure of anything more then the fact that the male seemed to be okay with taking care of her. But somehow, she knew that she would leave too. That was how she always did things : stayed for a while and left before she was a burden.

Because burdens were expendable.

[277 words]
Rosenrot [OPEN] ShiExit
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:23 pm
Template by [THEFROST]

|R|I|D|E|I|N|T|H|E|M|O|O|N|L|I|G|H|T|

He nodded as he felt the girls semi-grip on his hair and heard her request. To the amusement park it is then... He thought to himself, plotting the course to the nearest one by having felt the dense light that was emitting from a place right nearby...

Moonie carried along the small girl, gentle strides in his step as he moved. He smiled as he reduced his gravity to nearly nothing, leaping through the air with the girl still on his shoulders, sailing through the sky. Holding onto the legs of the girl on his shoulders, grinning wildly as they rushed through the air, touching down again lightly, stepping right back into his stride, making sure she didn't fly off. He looked up at her with a wild grin.

"Fun, eh? Cahahaha!" He said jovially, reducing his own weight to about 3 times less than normal, making gentle skips along the path that he had found Shisome on, going steadily towards his destination. He looked to his right, bending down just a little on his knees, keeping his upper body straight as he launched out on his powerful legs, flying outwards to the side, landing with only his feet by infusing them with blast to increase the friction on a branch on top of the tree, his light weight and blast allowing him to stay on top of it. Then he began leaping from branch to branch, going to his destination by line of the trees, able to see the night sky and the bright moon overhead. He wondered if she had reacted yet, looking up, but finding that he couldn't see her face as he was moving forwards.

His face was at his normal look of wild as he continued leaping from tree to tree, speaking out loud. "Do you feel better now…? You know, if you don't show emotions, at least at some points, you'll never get anywhere. I know how that feels. It's a terrible place. Don't let yourself stay there. I could help you, if you want. I don't want to see someone else go through that. Especially someone who looks… so… fragile, because of it. A person should be alive, active, in mind and soul." He said, sounding extremely oddly sage-like in his speech, something WAY out of character for him. He even raised his own eyebrows for a few moments Something about this girl just made him think more than normal, he still wasn't sure exactly why that was, but he could feel why he wanted to help her. So he would, plain and simple.

He looked outwards, seeing the entrance to the amusement park in the distance. He jumped out once more, gliding down onto the pavement, right outside the gate, pushing it open with one finger. He looked inside, spotting a candy stand, running up to it. He looked up with that manic smile on his face.

"You want something here?"

- Buddha
Anonymous

Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:01 pm

The male seemed to be delighted at her decision, as the girl just let herself be carried, feeling a bit strange. Why did this guy care so much for her? The girl couldn't understand : the very concept of emotions seemed to be slipping her if anything. The black haired girl just let him carry her : noting how little bumps they had, not even one, or even a sort of startled movement. It was just light and airy, as Shisome let her head rest on her arms, letting him carry her. She was kind of tired : and she wondered how they're going to the amusement park, considering it was midnight if not later. All the rides were closed, weren't they? Logically, this made no sense, as there was this displaced sense of a lot of space being moved. He asked her if she felt better : Shisome had not felt wrong in the first place, so she wondered what he meant.

''What do you mean?'' she spoke, her voice still in a monotone, soft and gentle at the same time. It was the voice of a doll, as they landed on the ground. She felt as if they were some where strange : she had never been to such a place before. And finding it open at such a late time : that was even more fascinating. It was as if this place needed no daylight : just the throngs of people. At least, that's what she'd like to think : but the truth was that the place was darker then ever : empty, desolate, as the girl looked at the concession stand. Pulling softly on his hair, she pointed to the blue one : she wanted blue since it was peaceful and gentle as a color. The girl wasn't quite sure what they'd do next, but she pulled her arm back and waited, quietly.

After all, she felt a bit tired, still.

[323 words
1659 characters]

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:31 pm
Template by [THEFROST]

Moonie looked at the man behind the stand, his crazy eyes reflecting off the old man's own. The old man just looked at him with Shisome on his shoulders, how strange they looked together, hearing as she spoke, and sighed. He reached over, grabbing a blue one, and handing it to the Moon Iramasha. Moonie nodded to the old man, giving him thanks for the meal, even if Shisome didn't. He was still exuding his Gravity Energy, and he enveloped Shisome and himself with it, making it so that no matter what, she would be able to keep a grip onto the candy. Then he bowed to the man, nudging Shisome onto his back so she didn't fall off as he did, and stood up straight once more, trying to think what next to do. He began speaking to her as he looked around, continuing from earlier.

"I mean... When I look at you, at your eyes... It just looks like a deep pit. Like there's nothing down there to come alive, to live, experience, and to feel. To put it another way... you look like you should be having a lot more fun and just experiencing life." He said bluntly, nodding his head with his wild fluffy blond hair up and down, before continuing his search.

Moonie looked around, widening his eyelids as he spied with his crazy eyes a drop tower. A great smile came upon his face as he gripped her legs tighter than before, running out with large steps to the line. There was a moderate sized line, and he took the brief chance to set her down gently on the railing, after rubbing the metal with a hand with a small amount of blast, making it comfortably warm for the rarely emotional girl, comfortable.

The people behind them began grumbling, but one look from Moonie, with his crazy eyes, froze them in their tracks, soon understanding why they shouldn't hassle the crazy-eyed Moon Iramasha. He looked to the other side, seeing their turn coming soon, looking back up to his "passenger".

"Don't worry; this'll be fun! I promise I won't let you go, and if I somehow do, I'll catch you!"

He said brightly, picking her up again, turning her as he placed her back on his shoulders, and running as he saw that it was their turn. He burst through the gate, leaping up as it began leaving the station onto their seat. He was holding tightly onto Shisome, making it so she wouldn't fall off as he sailed through the air onto the seat on the machine he had been looking at. He spun around as he did so, creating a large field of gravity around Shisome's back, making it so that she wasn't slammed back into the machine.

They began to rise, and Moonie gripped Shisome tighter, smiling widely with anticipation. They rose higher… and higher… and higher. He looked up at Shisome, for just a moment, before deciding on something fairly crazy. He looked up at her for a moment, able to see the stars, so high in the air they were now, thanks to the advancements of 400 years. They were now above cloud level, and that is what gave Moonie his idea.

"Here we go! Get ready! CAHAHAHAHA!"

He yelled, standing up on the seat, leaping off. He opened his eyes wide as he manipulated the gravity around them, making them inseparable as they flew down through the sky, like they were parachuting. They sailed through the air, descending, descending, freefalling through the air. Moonie did a flip, upside down for a few moments in the air, b,eing able to look downwards at Shisome for the first time.

The wild look on his face remained as he flipped around, increasing his grip for just a few moments as he lowered his gravity immensely, his feet finally touching on the ground. It created small indents in the ground where his feet touched the ground, stepping up onto the solid ground. He spied a bench, running over to it, ignoring the bewildered looks on the people around him as he had fallen from the sky. He sat onto the bench, grabbing Shisome gently by her upper arms, picking her up and placing her on the bench next to himself.

His mouth was open in a wide smile as he looked over, his large blond hair strewn all over himself. He noticed that some of it was on Shisome as well from the fall as well, and he pulled the hair back to himself, cackling a little bit.

"Voi!" He said loudly with a smile on his face, leaning forwards a bit, but still facing Shisome. "That was fun, wasn't it? Well, did it feel good to have someone watching over ya'?"

He said, his logic quite blunt in his mind. He had done his best to give her a good time; after all, how many other people could have gone free falling from beyond cloud level? After getting cotton candy? Well, I'm pretty sure she's enjoyed herself. And even if she hasn't… I've got one more idea. He thought to himself, listening for her answer. After he got it, he got up one more time, picking her up in a different way than before, holding her like a small child, one arm under her neck and the other one under her knees, totally supporting him as Moonie cackled, running off to the next thing he had spotted…

Some people gave him funny look as he ran past, but the Moon Iramasha completely ignored them, running to his destination. There was little to no line on the particular ride that Moonie had decided on, standing and looking up before he got into it. He looked right up, seeing the GIGANTIC ferris wheel above him. His mouth opened a little bit in awe before his smile widened even more, running up into the booth. He heard the Clank, Clank of his feet on the metal floor. He set down Shisome on the cushioned seat, sitting next to her, looking at her for a moment.

I'm glad that she's having so much fun… but… I feel weird. He reflected, feeling that same calmness that he had felt before. That very strange calmness. Like I did when Mun first fell on my head… but it's different. I want to help her… but it feels like for a different reason now. He thought to himself, reflecting on these strange things he felt, things unlike anything at all he had ever felt before, never having loved or known it, having no mother or father, having no real friends other than Boss James and Aki. He wondered, briefly, if Shisome could be counted as his friend yet, but he just wasn't sure. So it was that with a bit of a dampered smile that he pointed out the window, his eyes bright as fireworks shot off in the night sky, as they rose… and rose…

And rose…

- Buddha
Anonymous

Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:36 am

Well, maybe she was wrong. What was wrong with her sight? It seemed like something was going on : reality seemed to fade, to flicker out into a desert and then come back. This was why she was in the forest : there was an herb, she knew of, that could fix this proccess. It was called Liliae, and it was rare : very few knew about it. But it was something her mother taught her, before her death : because both of her parents had light.. wait, what did they have? The memories seemed to fuzz and almost become distraught when it came to that : but casting it aside, the girl realized she had been deep in thought, almost unaware of her surroundings. However, her subconciousness did : and as they were heading to the drop tower, she was recalling all of this man's words. It seemed to come to her that she wasn't even sure what his name was. Nor did he know hers : but even then, that didn't seem to stop him, as the doll like girl was still being carried. The railing was warm and soft, and it felt like energy, as the doll girl simply took the time to stare at this male, the one that had seemingly plucked her from nowhere.

Blonde haired, and crazy eyes : it was strange, but where as most would fear or be cautious of such eyes, they seemed to draw her in. The doll like girl wasn't sure, but it was perhaps she knew those eyes : she had seen them in the glass of the highschool, that deadly feeling upon her. Still on his shoulders, her small delicate mouth wrapped around some of the sweet cotton candy : the color blue seemed to fit the male before her : that's why she had picked it, other then the previous reasons. He was like water : flowing and yet calm, but could switch to a turbulent flow : a thing that all life needed, as she was picked up again. Now, if she had really cared, she could have told him all the safety reasons of not holding her onto his shoulders into a ride : but there was a sense of waste of time in telling him such : so she would let him do as willed. His words made her frown momentarily : and higher they were, her heart almost clenching. Perhaps there was fear now : any human too far off the earth would feel it though. Her fingers curled tightly in his hair.

He stood up, making her head dizzy : and in a snap, they were off. The doll's face showed an emotion : her eyes flew wide open, startled and her entire body had frozen. Her long black strands flickered and danced in the wind, her entire body frozen with such a strange feeling. ''Don't let me go.'' she had thought, but she had muttered unconsciously, an emotion : something broke the face of the stoic doll, sudden burst of radiant light. Those crimson eyes were filled with tears, as they landed softly, the lids closing over them. Put on the bench, her body was shaking, as she didn't answer his question : her face had shifted back to calm, even though her eyes were closed. The cotton candy was still in her hands, as she slowly took another bite out of it, her eyes opening : to find herself beginning to get cradled in the male's arms. Why was he so familiar with her body?

Couldn't she walk on her own?

The girl did not voice any of this however, as she let him do so, munching on her cotton candy, calmly, as if the emotions had never been shown. Slowly, she felt cushions, and noted they were in the Ferris wheel. It was strange : but the doll like girl seemed to be hesitant. ''Perhaps.'' was the first thing she spoke, answering his long gone question. And softly, gently, almost scared, she leaned her head on his arm, the finished cotton candy stick on her lap, as her eyes closed again. It was strange, she mused, as her fingers were curled around the stick. She felt so warm.. it was really strange, as the girl just let herself rest like so against the male, trusting him not to push her away.. or make her fall. It was very strange, trusting someone : it was warm, a nice, soft light that made life look more colorful, look like it breathed and felt. It just made everything prettier : and why had such feelings come to? Why was she so warm and so safe with this male? Even the doll's own logic could not explain such.

It just was, and that's how it would be.

[800 words
4182 characters]

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:10 am
Template by [THEFROST]

Moonie brought back his hand, his eyebrows raised a small amount, the normally smiling mouth a thin line on his face for a change, as Shisome rested on his arm. He didn't move at first, hesitant, not trying to scare her off as he felt her resting on his shoulder. He brought his other hand up for a moment, the one she wasn't resting on, for a moment, level with his stomach, the fingers stretching out, before closing his eyes and just placing it back on his side.

"Voi... that's right... My name's Mjesec Vorgukiendid... but since I highly doubt you'll be able to remember, much less pronounce that, you can just call me Moonie..." He said, his usually crazy demeanor much diminished, due to having the girl on his shoulder, forcing him to think before he spoke. "What's your name?" He asked, honestly interested, waiting for her to respond before he continued speaking again. "I'm a Moon Iramasha... or a natural living being born on the moon. I have a home that Boss James had made for me on the moon. I come down here a lot, though, to see what's going on. It's a good thing I did, or else I wouldn't have met you, kahahaha..." He finished speaking, bringing up his other hand now.

He was trying to make her feel safe, so she wouldn't run away. He brought the hand onto her head, feeling it with a light touch and going through it, brushing it with his fingers, and bringing the hand back up in a soothing motion. Only a part of it was him wanting to comfort her, however. The other part of it was that he had never seen such hair as this, black, flowing down in strands going off her head like waterfalls. He looked at the hair and at her with a kind of fascinated look on his face. "Your hair... feels nice." He said bluntly, but was still a compliment all the same. "I've never seen anything like it... ever..." He continued, still brushing her hair with his hand as long as she didn't run away from it. Vooooooooi... this is weird... He thought to himself, realizing that the side of his body was progressively getting warmer from Shisome's proximity. He could feel on his fluffy blond hair where she was laying on it, probably very soft. It feels like... she's gotten... better now... He thought to himself as he continued to stroke her hair, seeing what she would do...

- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum