Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[PRE EVENT] GOT CRAZY? GOT EVIL? GOT BOTH!? THEN COME ON DOWN!!! [OPEN!!!] Left_bar_bleue60/100[PRE EVENT] GOT CRAZY? GOT EVIL? GOT BOTH!? THEN COME ON DOWN!!! [OPEN!!!] Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

[PRE EVENT] GOT CRAZY? GOT EVIL? GOT BOTH!? THEN COME ON DOWN!!! [OPEN!!!] Empty Re: [PRE EVENT] GOT CRAZY? GOT EVIL? GOT BOTH!? THEN COME ON DOWN!!! [OPEN!!!]

Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:49 pm
"What do you mean im not allowed to? I came her last night and you said you would help without a question"

A small voice attempted to raise above the crowds in the busy area. A certain man stood up against a wall with a single leg holding him upright. he was plain, boring and dull to look at. He had a thrashed hat a detective would wear and a nasty suit to match. However, this guy wasnt the one to keep an eye on. A small girl about half his size stood before him with her hands against her chest. They were tightened into fists but curled in a way to make it seem like she was tugging at the air. She was definately not happy. her pink pig tails drooped down to her neck and flailed about as she shook her ehad violently.

"Just help me out here before i get angry... or upset"

Her voice was very soft yet a sharp backstab could be felt behind it as though this little bundle of snuggles would probably have a knife in her underwear. She looked no older than 15 but her true age was a secret to all but herself and those that cared to look at her files. She turned around from the man in a huff and began to walk off in angry footsteps. She yelled over her shoulder at the man to make him think she didnt care about what he had.

"You can stuff the idea up your arse then. After all, im sure somebody else can give me a piggy back ride up the hill"

With that said, she ran off into the crowds without a clue as to where she was headed. Before she knew it, she was on the floor with her hands behind her back. Looking up, she could see who she had spontaniously ran into. Red eyes, red dress... but green eyes. The girl still sat on the floor but began to ask questions.

"wow... what odd colours... Excuse me miss, where is the big hill with the lolly pop store? also, can you give me a piggy back ride to it?"

Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[PRE EVENT] GOT CRAZY? GOT EVIL? GOT BOTH!? THEN COME ON DOWN!!! [OPEN!!!] Left_bar_bleue60/100[PRE EVENT] GOT CRAZY? GOT EVIL? GOT BOTH!? THEN COME ON DOWN!!! [OPEN!!!] Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

[PRE EVENT] GOT CRAZY? GOT EVIL? GOT BOTH!? THEN COME ON DOWN!!! [OPEN!!!] Empty Re: [PRE EVENT] GOT CRAZY? GOT EVIL? GOT BOTH!? THEN COME ON DOWN!!! [OPEN!!!]

Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:52 pm
The girl squealed slightly as the woman leapt onto her body. This wasn't the answer she was expecting for, especially a reversed one. But she soon stood back up as what appeared to be humans entered their safety zone. Yelling for them to get up and hold their hands above their heads was all they knew how to say. Especially when this girl blew them apart. The little girl stood up from one knee to the next and looked around as blood fell from the sky. This woman was... just like her in so many ways. She smiled and let the raining blood trickled down her face and body to the floor. She knew very well that if she tasted any of it, her powers would probably explode. Soon after the officers began to drop in number, the girl walked over to this evil woman and rubbed her now blood stained hair before talking.

"Chaos you ask?" She licked her lips as she turned round to face an officer on the ground. He wasn't dead because he wasn't caught in the attack. Instead, he had only just arrived and hid before anyone could spot him. Sadly, this girl had keen eyes and walked straight up to him within an instant. Not even a blink and the pink girl was standing above him with her hand on his head.

"My name is Ashlei... and chaos is my best friend" With that said, Ashlei pounded the roof of the officers head with her other fist and tearing up the floor underneath with the impact. it wasn't much, but it was hard enough to cause the body to detonate its limbs and organs. Ashlei stood in the middle of the gory explosion with a clump of man in her hand.

"hehe... he blew up bigger than i expected..." Her pink eyes grew larger as a menacing grin covered her face. She had gained this attitude whenever blood was involved in battle or just simple life. She loved it, and seeing as her powers are oriented around it, she wouldn't stop until every drop was on her. She looked down at her blood stained clothes and body with the same look. "Seems... that im gonna need Kaito to wash this again... again today"

[Skillet ~ Monster]

Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:45 pm
"This is certainly a new feeling... One I've longed for these past 200 years"Ashlei was held tight against Claire in a cushioned embrace. She didn't try to resist in any possible way like she would to any other person. Her personality was the complete opposite of this and even she couldnt understand why she was enjoying it. This woman was different as she was everything Ashlei was and wanted. Chaos, blood, death... Just a few things that she hungered for looming around their bodies like a bad smell. Claires Fingers tickled her hair as they repeatedly moved over her head to her neck and the warm aura from their intwined bodies was relaxing.

As the two horrors hugged in the mid of what used to be a crowd but now an empty area, a sound of gushing water echoes around the room. The place was built with several ventilation shafts that fed air into the chambers below. However, rain could still pass through the cracks and into the storage. Flood this, and it will break out over the area.

Thats exactly what was happening and the mixture of what is now rain and blood caused the floor of the room to rise to their knees with a crimson colour that thickened. Was it fate that these two met and it would rain blood before them? They carried everything out as though it was an act in a play. Everything linked together completely.

Last edited by ChaoZ LegendZary on Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Ravana
Ravana
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[PRE EVENT] GOT CRAZY? GOT EVIL? GOT BOTH!? THEN COME ON DOWN!!! [OPEN!!!] Left_bar_bleue0/0[PRE EVENT] GOT CRAZY? GOT EVIL? GOT BOTH!? THEN COME ON DOWN!!! [OPEN!!!] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:49 pm
As if the night couldn't get any weirder, a tall man, standing at 6'5", slowly made his way towards the gory scene. Now, this man, who's identity was still hidden by the shadows, had been there for a while, able to catch the killing and such that had happened. Of course, he had easily hidden his reiatsu from both of the girls, not wishing for his presence to be know until the time was right. Of course, after seeing the powers of both of the young females, he knew that it was about time. As he slowly made his way closer, it was obvious by his pace that this man held himself as more important than anything around him, and could not be bothered to rush anywhere. "Well now, what have we here?" he asked as he approached, a heavy German accent audible in his tone.

As he asked this question, the figures identity was finally revealed as he stepped out of the shadows; Alfonso Gunter Reinhold. Of course, the two girls would have no idea who he was, as he had remained in hiding for quite some time. "I must say that neither of you disappointed" he commented, his German accent still quite audible in his tone. By now, of course, both of the girls would have been able to feel the presence of evil that seemed to surround Alfonso. Now, this wasn't any special power of his, but just the feeling anyone got from being near him. "Of course, I would expect nothing less from you Claire, one of the three Memory Rosaries" he said, a grin making its way onto his face. By this point, both of the girls would have been able to sense his reiatsu, as he had slowly allowed it to build up; yet not revealing his true strength just yet.

"Oh, where are my manners, my name is Alfonso Gunter Reinhold, a simple...man of science" he said in his German accent. Of course, this "introduction" was quickly followed by a slight laugh, as anyone who knew Alfonso would know that he is much more than a "simple man of science." Of course, Alfonso also didn't bow or show and formalities in his introduction, as he was much too arrogant. "So, what, may I ask, are the two of you doing here...other than simply showing me your powers" he said, his arrogance quite clear in his tone.

Artist: Disturbed
Song: Fear

---------------------------------------

[PRE EVENT] GOT CRAZY? GOT EVIL? GOT BOTH!? THEN COME ON DOWN!!! [OPEN!!!] VKxUnpt

Neviah Clixx-Kimura
Link to Moose's Characters
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:06 pm

Ashlei stepped back when this man appeared. Originally, this was just a girls party but now a bloke had to walk in and ruin their moment. This little muffin wasn't impressed by his intrusions nor his accent. She was more interested whether this guy would either join them, put up a fight or die. She didn't mind the outcome, she just wanted another hug. Then she noticed her new Mother pull corn from her dress which was somewhat shocking to begin with, but Ashlei didn't mind. After all, she had the same thing running through her head: Pain, chaos, blood... it all felt good if done right, even if it was corn.

Ashlei let out a sigh of disappointment before strolling to the corner of the room. Her smooth legs moved slowly in the blood pool and made it tricky to climb onto a large box. However, she managed to climb onto it and sprawl her legs over the side revealing the contents of her dress. She may be young, but she was no timid girl and liked to show people what she was really like.

"I suppose I'll watch this for now, but please call me over if you want me Mommy"

After saying this, she began to hum happily to herself like any little girl would. Kicking her legs onto the box as she did, her voice was the most peculiar at this moment as the words she was humming to were not English nor European. Instead, it seemed demonic.
Ravana
Ravana
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[PRE EVENT] GOT CRAZY? GOT EVIL? GOT BOTH!? THEN COME ON DOWN!!! [OPEN!!!] Left_bar_bleue0/0[PRE EVENT] GOT CRAZY? GOT EVIL? GOT BOTH!? THEN COME ON DOWN!!! [OPEN!!!] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:42 pm
Despite Claire's actions, the evil grin remained on Alfonso's face. In fact, it was even creepy enough to contend with Claire's own evil grin; making it appear as if the two were having an "Evil Grin Contest." That, of course, was not Alfonso's intention, but merely a coincidence brought around by both parties personalities. Suddenly, after hearing Claire's question, Alfonso let out a small laugh, as if he found her reaction amusing. "Well now, I can tell you their names, Ceon and Senna, but giving you their locations is more information than I am...comfortable with divulging" he said, his German accent quite distinct in his tone. As he answered part of Claire's question, Alfonso lifted his hand and stopped Claire's ear of corn she was using to trace his body, once again showing off his arrogance. As he did so, Alfonso pushed the corn in Claire's hand away from himself.

Now, Alfonso did know about Claire's "Obsession" with corn, as well as her powers; but being as arrogant as he was, he did not fear either. Of course, there may have been another reason why he didn't fear her powers, but that was for him alone to know. "Now, I know about your powers, Claire, As that is my main prerogative for finding you" He started, his German accent audible in his tone "You see, I wish to further study you, too learn more about those powers." With that, Alfonso once again grinned "Of course, in return I would help you attain your current goal...which pertains to Kin, if I am correct" he finished, his grin seeming more evil than before. Of course, Alfonso had other reasons for offering his services, but this would suffice for now. "Of course, if you believe that you do not need my help, I can simply gather this...data in my own ways" he added, once more showing off his arrogance.

Theme of Despair
Artist: Disturbed
Song: Another Way to Die