Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JohnSeever
JohnSeever
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Student in Need and Training (Mai/Open) Left_bar_bleue0/0A Student in Need and Training (Mai/Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Student in Need and Training (Mai/Open) Empty A Student in Need and Training (Mai/Open)

Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:43 pm
~~ Conor Boyd ~~
A Student in Need and Training (Mai/Open) ConorBoyd3jpg

School was out for the day, and Conor was heading to the athletic field, his hands in the pockets of his trench coat and a smile on his face. Today was a good first day of school for me. I believe the students were happy, he thinks as he walks on. As he does he nods to a few of the students, as he has a bag over his shoulder and they recognize him as the foreign teacher. Grinning at a thought, he looked around and saw some Souls near by and nodded to them as they approached, "Ladies" he said with his Scottish accent as he moved out of there way. They smiled at him and thanked him. However, he stopped walking when he overheard their conversation. Did you see those students in the field? the first one said. Yes, and that one girl, she looked like she was having fun, but felt ... odd, said the other. I wonder if she is like others who can see us, like that nice young man who we just passed, the first said.

Hearing this, Conor smiled at them as he headed for the field to find this girl they were talking about, but he stopped and went back to the two of them. "I'm sorry to bother you ladies, but I could not help but overhear what you said," he starts. "Well, I could have helped, but you mentioned something that caught my curosity," he added. He thought on this and smiled, "If you could, and I am not sure if this is a bother, but which girl were you talking about?" he asked them as he stood there. The two ladies looked at each other and one smiled, Of course son, she said and Conor just smiled. She is right there, the one on the field there playing, she adds as she points at Mai.

Smiling, he nods to the two, thanks them and wishes them a good day as he heads for the field, and he slows to watch the players practice. He stops and nods to a few students who nod to their teacher and he sits down and pulls out a book out of his backpack and begins to work on grading papers while he waits and watches this girl, who he does not know just yet.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum