Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Jon Soki
Jon Soki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
JS's Family Tree Left_bar_bleue0/0JS's Family Tree Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

JS's Family Tree Empty JS's Family Tree

Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:36 pm
Hey all, it's JS here. I'm just gonna get right to it. Basically, I want to have people other than me play as JS's family.

There are limited slots available but, these are the characters I need:
JS's Dad, JS's Mother, JS's Twin Brother, JS's Foster Mom and JS's Foster Dad.

Here is what I need for each character (Keep in mind, I'm trying to keep the majority of it very character creation friendly but I do have SOME requirements):

-Jon's Father:
1. Must be a Demon
2. Must be named "Soki"
3. Appearance: Must have Blue Skin, one wing (As the other was torn off when he was young), Must have some form of Marking or Tattoo.
4.Personality: Distant to mostly anyone and everyone EXCEPT his family.
5.Powers: Must have a 'Sealing' ability (in order to keep Jon or Hao [More on him later] in check)
6. History: Must include Jon, Tsuki, and Hao somewhere

-Jon's Mother:
1. Must be a Shinigami
2. Must be named or nicknamed "Tsuki"
3. Personality: Flirtatious, otherwise, have fun
4. Zanpaku-to: Would prefer that the name or spirit has something to do with a Fox
5. Appearance: Must have Brown hair and green eyes
6. History: Must include Jon, Soki, and Hao somewhere

-Jon's Twin Brother:(Claimed by Aivee)

-Jon's Foster Father: (Claimed by 'Blanky')

-Jon's Foster Mother:
1. Must be an Arrancar
2. Personality: Kind and loving
3.Name: Must be 'Pandora'
4.History: Must include Jon, Tsuki, and Jon's Foster Father in it.

To 'audition', so to speak, tell who you are 'auditioning' for and post an RP sample as that character. I and a mystery judge(Who I have already chosen) will decide amongst the candidates.

I will also be providing a link to JS's app in order for those who need it to get a better grasp of him and the other characters.

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t4398-jon-soki

If you have any questions, please PM me or PC me on Xat. I'm looking forward to your responses.

Last edited by Jon Soki on Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
Blanky
Blanky
Starter Member

JS's Family Tree Empty Re: JS's Family Tree

Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:42 pm
All righty. I want to audition as Jon's Foster Father. Pardon the lack of mention of Pandora...since I have no clue who that is... Here we go:

"JON!...JON!!! GOD DAMN IT, JON!! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!?!"

Hageshii (Soki?), Jon's foster father, was in vizard rage mode and tearing the house apart. He simply wanted a sandwich. That's all. One simple snack before going out and training again for another bloody battle. No one was home and that pissed him off. Sooo he took it out on Jon, somehow expecting Jon to hear him miles away.

Since his rampage through his home wasn't going very well and not getting much accomplished, he released his zanpaku-to in a fit of frustration.

"Burn....Doragon....Hihou!!"

The hilt of his zanpaku-to turned into the shape of the upper body of a dragon with wings as the blade of the sword itself turned into a metal dragon's wing with the tip of it being blood red (not that there was actual blood on it already). He swung it around and green flames covered the blade, spewing out the flames from it as the house went on fire.

"Moohahahahaha!! Burn, baby, burrrnnn!!!"

He cackled as his hollow mask started to form and cover his right cheek. The hollowification caused his laugh to sound terribly bubbly and even more disturbing than a typical evil laugh. He simply rubbed off the mask with the back of his hand and turned his zanpaku-to back to a regular sword, sheathing it soon after. He then strolled out of the burning building as if nothing ever happened.

THE END! ;D
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
JS's Family Tree Left_bar_bleue20650/20000JS's Family Tree Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

JS's Family Tree Empty Re: JS's Family Tree

Thu May 24, 2012 3:14 pm
Erm... i don't know if this should be archived; if you want it out, just tell me later.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum