Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Old/Inactive/Alternative Templates Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s Old/Inactive/Alternative Templates Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

[THEFROST]'s Old/Inactive/Alternative Templates Empty Zin's Posting Template

Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:17 pm
I think I've outdone myself with this one

[THEFROST]'s Old/Inactive/Alternative Templates Image1743

ENTER ZIN YUUDESHI
Character: Zin Yuudeshi | Character Count: ??? | Song: ??? | Artist: ???

Start Post
All had seemed fairly quiet for the dangerous surroundings where Collin had been placed. Despite being in a barren wasteland filled with all types of freaks of nature for as far as the eye could see; everything around them was silent as all of the un-living hell. There had been no signs of any other life other then the bacteria waste that covered multiple destroyed towns, villages and cities throughout the many different disaster zones in this section of the wastelands. However, at the very least, there should have been a hollow or two in this wide open vicinity where his Co-Leader had choose to do combat. After all, this the area where the Demon's, Hollow's and Arrancar had claimed their stake in Earth. There had to be at least a few dozen or so of these mother fuckers lurking around that would be tipped off at the presence of a powerful Vizard arriving on the scene. So, if Collin had any smarts, he'd figure something was seriously wrong with this setting. At least, that's what Zin would hope was going on in his mind. For, at the moment, Zin was busy getting himself very hyped up for his fight with his new partner in crime.

Miles and miles away from where Collin was currently standing, The Vizard Corps Leader knee deep in a pile of shit. He was currently doing battle against hundreds, if not thousands, of disgusting monsters that had seemed to be a mixture between a human, a hollow and a demon's spiritual signature. Some looked like giant blobs of bleeding flesh, others had appeared to be skeletal beasts the size of a full grown Gillian, different mutants looked like fucking zombies even, hundreds more of these creatures also had humanoid-like beast appearances with black skin and horribly looking claws; with all the rest in between having so many variations that Zin didn't even have to notice them all. The only thing flowing through Zin's mind was figuring out a way to kill all these mother fuckers by himself and getting to his goal of doing combat with his now acting commander of The Vizard Corps so they could have their own blood bath of a fight.

Tapping the side of his head, Zin then activated a low level Kidō in order to get into a telepathic channel going on with Collin to send him a nice little message so that the two of them could get their little spar going on. "YO, MY FELLOW HELL RISER IN COMBAT! CAN YOU HEAR ME!?" Yelled Zin's voice inside of Collin's head, 'If you can hear this, good, you are alive and well. Now, with the confirmation of your status confirmed, I want you to trace my spiritual pressure and come a few miles out so that you can duke it out with me....and my little friends.' Turing his head to the side, Zin swiftly formed a red cero in the palm of his right hand and took out a dozen or so humanoid beast with next to no effort at all; sending a giant plum of smoke into the air in order for Collin to get a better idea of where he was currently doing battle. 'Heh, you'll see what I mean once you get to my location, Collin. For now, follow that fucking black cloud like your life depended on it and then you will find me, our friends and a nice little spot for us to do a three way brawl. Once you get here, be prepared to do battle against all of us.'

Floating slowly upwards into the air, Zin began to see hundreds of more mutant-like creatures rising from the ground and beginning to manipulate the Reiygoku in the air in order to take flight and zoom in closer to Zin's location. They also seemed to be getting...smarter. The ones that were able to suririve his first onslaught had learned to avoid some of his energy based attacks instead of constantly getting blown to bits by them. "Damn, these shit-headed cunts are adapting very quickly..." Closing his eyes, Zin then began to have a large grin appear across his lips. "....heh, this'll just make things more interesting whenever Collin arrives. May as well get all the information I can on these bad mother fuckers." Eyes glowing bright white, he then proceeded to hold out each of his hands to the side as he chuckled. "Fine, if you wanna prove yourself as a fighter, BE MY FUCKING GUEST!" Then, right when the horde of twisted, chaotic and fucked up beast had surrounded Zin...BLAM! An amazing serge of heat, fire and power had burned every trace of these bastards to mere cinders. One by one, all of them let loose a howling scream that made Zin cover each of his ears with his hands, but was pleased with the results.

"Jesus Christ, when these things die, they fucking go out with a howl. I'll have to remember that for my research. Heheheheheh...." Snapping his fingers, Zin then activated a recording Kidō. By taking a small amount of resources from his massive apply of spiritual energy, he was able to create a small white sphere comprised of reitsu in order to monitor everything on the battle field. From there, it would then transfer and send all information it sees, gathers and is able to anaylze back to a black sphere hidden somewhere within the Vizard Corps Base in order for that orb to transfer, convert and upload the data it receives to The Yuudeshi Network, The Gotei 13 and throughout the different divisions within The Vizard Corps own ranks. In addition to all of that information about the Kidō, Zin also retains the ability to rely some of his own thoughts into this sphere as well. So, with that being the case, he went on to tap his head and send out warning messages to all available Special Human Task Force members, Yayjuu Members and The Vizard Corp's own members to come out to this barren location to do some research about something freaky he was observing within the wastelands.

"Alright, if you are getting this message, this is Zin Yuudeshi: Leader Of The Vizard Corps. I need all available men, women, things, creatures or whatever else you can send at or above Vice Captain level to come out to the wastelands to investigate a very strange phenom I've been trying to keep close tabs on. Things are gonna get bloody, twisted, fucked up and we might encounter a final boss or some shit like that along hte way. So don't come here if you don't have the balls to face...mutants, hehehe, yeah, I said it: fucking mutants. So bring your collective asses out here and fight along side me. Over and out." With that somewhat cryptic, yet thrilling message, Zin cut off all communications with himself and instantly had that message transfer from his first white orb, to the black orb waiting in Underground Karkaura; to finally, all of the different organizations that had been mentioned. From there, he knew his brother Shadin would enlist more help and they would be able to rip this place to pieces and research this area when they were done hauling ass.

"I'm not done just yet..." Uttered Zin, placing out his right hand in front of him and then having a dozen or so more white sphere's disburse from behind him. Each and every one of them would monitor different parts of the battlefield; giving Zin a very wide range of field, giving extra information for his team waiting back at the Vizard Corps and watching for any surprise attack's. From there, he then raised his left arm in the air and had five black sphere's gather from behind him. Eyes flashing bright white, he then placed both of his hands towards the North in order to send that group of black orbs scattered into different directions. One of these black orbs should go directly towards The Yayjuu base located directly within Downtown Karakrua Central as Shadin would know exactly what to do with this sphere, another will be guided into Sukai Karakura towards the Special Human Task Force and towards Genpaku's location as he would need to sync this org into whatever advanced piece of technological equipment he has in his arsenal to enhance the processing speed of the data Zin was sending from the wasteland; thus, the third sphere would go into one of the Yuudeshi Islands located somewhere way off in the ocean waters, the fourth sphere would sent into the Gotei 13 via a miniature Garganta that should be guided directly into Jenna's office within Squad 1 for her to do the same as Shadin and Genpaku. Finally, the fifth would be sent into the Sugiara Clan for Misaiko to grab via a Garganta as well. In her case, this sphere would instantly give Misaiko telepathic data for her to go over and real time battle information about the shitstorm Zin would be encountering on Earth with all of the other organizations put in place.

Now, with all of that bullshit nonsense out of the way, Zin would tap his head one last time and send a final message to Collin. "Sorry I'm gonna be late for our love date, it seems shit is gonna get more real then I thought." Spoke Zin's voice in Collin's head as he witnessed a giant, indescribable mutant comprised of the different corpses of the ones he killed, hollows, demons, humans and even some Shinigami. "Don't miss me too much, though." With that, Zin chuckled and prepared to do battle against whatever fucked up mutant army he was fighting again st. "Just look at that shit, man! IT'S LIKE THE FUCKING ZOMBIE DOOMS DAY OR SOME SHIT!" Grinning heavily, Zin then took his place on the ground as he could sense that whatever power was generating from this beast had to be strong; thus, he waited for his allies to come so they would have a blast tearing this thing into pieces.

End Post

[THEFROST]'s Old/Inactive/Alternative Templates WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Old/Inactive/Alternative Templates Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s Old/Inactive/Alternative Templates Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

[THEFROST]'s Old/Inactive/Alternative Templates Empty Yoko's Posting Template

Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:39 am

THE ROYAL SNOW PRINCESS OF THE KUCHIKI!
YOKO YURI KUCHIKI IS THE NAME

[THEFROST]'s Old/Inactive/Alternative Templates Image2126 [THEFROST]'s Old/Inactive/Alternative Templates Image2126 [THEFROST]'s Old/Inactive/Alternative Templates Image2126

| S T A R T P O S T |

-----
"This is it..." Uttered Yoko from upon her tree while breathing very heavily from the exhaustion she put upon her body from using so many techniques, the injuries she sustained from the dragon duo and pushing her body to limit by forcing herself to stay in Shikai. Right now, she was on the edge of where her powers could go. If this final attack did not work, all of their work would be for not and the threat of being slain in battle would become all too real. Though, with Senorn's Requiem ability, it may be the turning point in this battle at long last. As she watched him give his own little speech, Yoko took a quick glance over at Shirou as he had appeared next to her in the tree.

'ha.....ahhh...you really did good out there...' He spoke to her, and, even being in the state Yoko was, she was able to muster a smile at Shirou. "That's Miss Yoko Yuri Kuchiki for you." She spoke in a cheerful matter towards him; Though, afterward, she turned her un-divded attention back to the battle at hand. Watching both Ultimos and Rihiku Hitsugaya intently, she held onto to her Zanpukto very tightly as she hope this would be it for the battle. 'This was suppose to be over a long time ago, but it keeps dragging out. I'm not sure how much longer me, Shirou and Senorn can take with these people. Not to mention that damned back up that was suppose to help us has disappeared. I'm not sure what to do at this point, Byakuya...' Thought Yoko to herself as she bit her lip to the point where it almost bled before she stopped.

"Shit...!" Uttered Yoko; Putting her hands up above her face in a defensive matter to protect herself and forming a large cloud like barrier around her and Shirou as the mighty, icy blue dragon came plummeting back dwon to the Earth; sending debris up to the air in the process. It was so intense, in fact, the reitsu alone sent Yoko flying backwards into the tree. "Gah...!!!" She screeched; Coughing another small amount of blood in the process. However, she was a strong woman, so she went with the blows as she slowly stood up from upon her spot where she had fallen to see the dragon roaring back at them all.

'You have all shown me a great deal of what you are worth.' When she had that first sentence form from the fugitive's lips, she actually smiled a bit to know that her efforts were not in vain. Even though he was a felon against the Soul Society and her sworn enemny, she still loved to take credit where credit was due. This satisfied her pride as a Kuchiki. 'Even if this battle means nothing, even if I die here today, I want you to know Im happy to see what you are doing.' At this point, Yoko was down right flattered that he was giving them such compliants, though she kne where to stand her ground. She was still prepared for anything this guy had up his sleeve. 'Though, that was sweet of him to say those things....' Yoko said to herself inside of her head; Still gushing over those kind words. The first nice things this man has said since the entire battle that wasn't filled with such arrogance and smack talk.

'Im not going to fight you.' By now, Yoko was simply taken by surprise as she wondered how much damage they all did to this man to make him stop fighting like this. It was so shocking, infact, she didn't even pay attention to his next few sentences. "He...he is giving up...?" Yoko muttered to herself, looking slightly confused at these turn of events. 'Yoko Kuchiki...' But, when he spoke her name, she looked up a bit flustred in the face down at him. "W-what...?" She asked; 'your name has been spoken many times today. Hate me all you want, but you remind me of someone special that I used to love.'

Now, Yoko was at lost. Maybe there was a hidden connection between the two of them. That second thought she had about him earlier was truly coming into effect now as she blushed slightly at him. "Maybe there is some good in you, then, but you still must come with the Soul Society..." Yoko said in a softer, more kind voice. "There must be a way to settle things..." She added on, biting her lip again at these feelings she was starting to have for this man. He was her foe, not a....special person. Sighing, she then looked towards Senorn direction when Rihiku had yelled out; 'I can feel something inside of my mind and I can see your willing to pull it off. DO it... do it and finally rid me of this world and Ultimos too. However... Im going to take my last flight before you do so'

Widening her eyes out of fear of Rihiku dying right in front of her eyes before she could find out anything more about him,. Yoko turned around to Senorn and shouted; "DON'T KILL HIM!" She then paused for a minute to catch herself. Yoko had realized how what she said sounded bizare, but she had to go with what her emotions were telling her at the moment. He wasn't a bad guy, persay. An idiot for making these childish decisions, yes, but there may be more to it then that. "I mean...He's already weakened enough...let's just take him in!" She shouted, but in a less loud and emotional tone.

Then, out of nowhere, Yoko had heard gunshots coming from another human on the battlefield. "Wha...what is that!?" As Yoko turned her head down towards the female person, she noticed that the woman was shooting at the wrong person. Apparently, the woman below her was trying to kill Senorn mistaking him for the bad guy. "STOP!" Screamed Yoko, as she did not want to see any more bloodshed on this battlefield. With quick thinking, she pointed her Zanpukto out towards the bullets and made an effort to send off her own shells made from ice towards Hanako's in order to deflect from Senorn and avoid him killing her.

"J-just what in the world is she thinking!?" Yoko shouted, still suffering from the conflicting feelings she was having for Rihiku. "Why would you do that, human!?" Yoko added on, wondering just what going through the woman's mind at the time to jump into this battle like that. And, as if things weren't complicated enough for Yoko, she turned around to have her head look up towards the sky as a new spiritual presence came into play.

"Now what!?" Yoko spoke; Wondering who Mr.Tall-Dark-And-Handsome was. She watched him very closely as he side stepped everything that was going on around him; Seemly not caring about the battle going on. "Ok..." Uttered Yoko silently to herself. "So he isn't on either side...I hope...." After that, she went on to look up towards the man as he began to speak to either her or Shirou; 'You've fought with a brave heart. But keep in mind that a heart alone can never change the world. If you keep living a dream, it'll come back to backstab you one day.' Blinking, Yoko was very baffled at what he said. The reason being, as stated before, is because she was not sure if this man was directing those comments at her or Shirou; Whom was sitll standing next to her. Or, so she thought at least.

Looking down at Archer's hand; She then tried to hold back laughter as she did not like to be touched on her stomach due to it being sensitive to the slightest touch. "W-what are you doing!?" She managed to stammer out; staring up at him with a startled look on her face. It became clear, however, after time went on as what to what this man was doing to her It was obvious that he was healing her due to the fact that she felt some of her reitsu slowly beginning to come back. It wasn't much at first, but it was enough to keep her Shikai up for now without her passing out on the ground. "T-thank you..." She muttered, glancing back down at Rihiku Hitsugaya one more time. 'And I hope you'll be alright....'

For a short while, Yoko just gazed down at Rihiku as she was trying to figure out what would happen to him at this point. How would be treated once he arrived to the Soul Society? Is someone controlling him from the side lines? Is he pulling another Gin Ichimaru? There were so many questions that needed to be answered, but she was quickly jolted away from this sate when Yoko had heard Shirou being pushed to the ground by Archer.

'Try it. You hate me, right? Then imagine defeating me. Betray yourself in your mind, imagine your own powers unlimited. Unless you can do that, you are worth nothing but dirt.' Feeling angry with this man, Yoko frowned and turned around to face him after he had side stepped her. "What are you doing!? Leave him alone you jerk!" Yoko then pointed her hands out at Archers back as she shot a dozen or so ice shards at him that would hopefully distract him from attacking Shirou and cause some slight damage to him.

"All this man did was try to help me with all his might! He's a good person, there is no reason to refer to him as dirt!" Yoko added on, furious with whoever this man was. "And I don't want to see him hurt either. So if you so much as lay a finger on him, I will make sure you are arrested as well!" And with that, Yoko set the tone of how she wanted things to go down. Shirou was off limits for her.

'Just stay safe for me...' Taking one last glance at Rihiku Hitsugaya, Yoko prayed for his safely as she now had her own matters to attend before getting back to him. Things were certainly chaotic for her now...

| E N D P O S T |

[THEFROST]'s Old/Inactive/Alternative Templates Image2126 [THEFROST]'s Old/Inactive/Alternative Templates Image2126 [THEFROST]'s Old/Inactive/Alternative Templates Image2126

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

[THEFROST]'s Old/Inactive/Alternative Templates Empty Koichi's Posting Template

Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:03 pm

POSTING MUSIC

During the period of time where John was still dealing with the assault Mana had placed previously, she took a quick glance towards the direction of where Asheli was. As she started to examine Asheli more closey and throughly, Mana began to quickly realize that her other partner in crime was in some type of distress. From her view, Mana could see the poor girl yelling, screaming and her power beginning to fluctuate wildly. This began to worry Mana somewhat as she was of great interest to her. Why? Mana herself, Asheli and Clarie were always like a chaotic pairing of devil sisters to her. Of course, death is to be expected from the world Mana has grown accustom to. That's a fact everyone must accept but the Demon God himself. Still, even for a figure like Mana, she still wasn't a cold and callous as other Demons typically were. For Clarie and Asheli, they were different then the hordes of useless flesh that populated their worlds. There was some type of twisted bond formed between them and Mana simply do not wish to see that fade away for the time being.

"It seems sister has something going on. I wonder what the dilemma is..." Mana commented aloud before she soon realized that Asheli was transforming before her very eyes. It may have been a frightening experience for most beings, but Mana held her ground. After all, she dealt with these types of matters on the daily bases for the past four hundred years. This did not mean, though, that she didn't feel anything for Asheli. Somewhere on the inside, Mana felt a great distress in her heart for her follow sister. "Why do you have to do this now. hun....." Mana whispsered silently as she sucked on her teeth. Honestly, Mana did not wish any harm to befall Asheli, but things were about to get alot worse really fast.

As she watched Asheli begin to approach them both, at the same time John had somehow managed to free himself and was aiming his guns at her. Not having the patience to deal with these pitiful parlor like tricks, Mana decided she would not deal with this for long. So, she released a massive blast of Touketsu's own reiatsu that would hopefully consume all of the arrows and guns being fired at her through the decay death's energy causes. If that move was successful, Mana would then use the demon's version of flash step to swiftly move above John about hundred feet in the air.

"Sorry, little boy, I do not have time to waste like I once thought. You are going to have to step aside for now..." Mana was almost disappointed about how the events were shifting around here. She had actually looked forward to playing with John, but she had more important matters to attend to. "Touketsu's heart beats not of life, but of death, Touketsu's heart beats not of life, but of death, Touketsu's heart beats not of life, but of death!!!!" After chanting that phrase three times, a powerful Demon Spell named "Pulse of Death" was unleashed upon the battlefield.

Due to its powerful effects, this spell requires a moderate amount energy to perform, with even more energy to increase the span or hasten the rate of the spell. However, due to the fact she is one with the Demon God himself, increasing this spells power, range and effects was easy to do. Thus, upon the completion of the prayer summoning, the floor right in front of the Mana had shifted into a deep shade of blood, red crimson, shaped like a cylinder of light, the area shaded covering two city blocks, and towering up towards the sky. The loud beating of a heart could easily be heard throughout the center of the shaded area. The closer anyone is to the shaded area, the louder the heartbeat is. In between beats, the shaded area shifts itself equivalent to its diameter foward. The rate is 2 beats per second (2 beats ber half second being the max rate).

If anyone so happens to be inside the shaded reigon, whether in the air of in the ground, they will suffer intense damage fom the inside out, the worst case scenario being that their organs implode if weak enough. The victim shall end up spewing blood out of their mouth as their body undergoes gut-wrenching pain. Their vision will be fully obscured in an opaque, blood red. The red will slowly fade away in a matter of ten seconds. There is a minimum of ten beats per cast.

"You are going to have to be faster then that, hun...." Mana calmly commented at the new comment who was in the process of killing her followers. Knowing he was surely going to come after her next, Mana prepared her blade and smiled slightly. "I can not let this stand go on, hunny~" And when Genpaku had released his massive Kidō attack towards Mana, she was prepared to quickly erase it. With that mere swing of her scythe, a massive cloud of ash was sent flying towards the bolt of destructive lightening. If it were able to make direct contact, it would quickly overpower, consume and essentially kill the attack. This was Mana's special ability called "Ashes To Ashes" coming into effect that she had been waiting to use.

"Now do away with him...." She said before summoning the massive amount of black water below her feet and throwing a large bit of that at Genpaku. At her choosing, Mana can either gradually burn the person's skin, bones, reiatsu and organs off by this deadly rain and water or do it in one foul swoop if there is a large mass of water. Today was she was going to do it in one foul swoop. Depending on your strength, though, you can slow down the effects and find help in time. If you are a five, four, three or two tier you can try to protect yourself by forming a barrier before it is usually overwhelmed within one or two post or simply running away from the battle all together. If you are a 1 tier, you may do the same but the chances of it holding up are better. The same go for 0 tier.

After that, she then snapped her fingers and had all four of the pain elementals hopefully do away with Genpaku by shooting out Psycho Skulls out of its mouth, towards the enemy, firing at a rate of two skulls per second. The skulls appearsimilar to a lost soul in Doom, being a skull, with a pair of horns, engulfed in flames of a certain color. These skulls are capeable of flying at fast speeds. These skulls chase down an opponent, exploding upon making concact with the opponent. They are not durable, but they are agile enough to weave in and out of projectiles that aren't that fast. Their flame comes in the following colors: Red: explodes into a burst of fire. Blue: Explodes into a burst of sub zero, freezing mists. Green: explodes into odiferous fumes, the wretched stench equivalent of an Ether. Black: explodes into black, corrosive smog. Yellow: explodes in a burst of lightning.

So in Genpaku's case, the first Pain Elemental had shot off one blue psycho skull and one yellow psycho skill. The second shot off a black psycho skull and red psycho skull. The third shot off two green psycho skulls and the fourth shot off two red psycho skulls. "Now, I have more juicy matters to attend to, my darlings. Sit back and enjoy the show!" And with that, Mana used the Demon's Flash step get closer towards the center of Clarie and Asheli.

"Shit!" Mana uttered out loud after she was done with her one shot attack on John and assault on Genpaku. What she had stumbled upon after focusing her attention back to Asheli was that Clarie had her a mental breakdown herself and for some reason just went Bankai. Of course she had paid attention to the words Clarie had exchanged earlier with Asheli, but didn't think it would be taken to this extreme. "Now I'm going to have to step in..." Mana muttered as she paid witness to the damage the release of Clarie's bankai had to the city of London. Multiple buildings, roads, cars AND people were reduced to oblivion on sight.

"Beautiful, but deadly." Chuckled Mana as she hunched her scythe over her back to admire the pure carnage before her feet. "It's gonna take somethin' FIERCE to stop this storm!" Taking a deep sigh afterward, Mana knew what she had to do in order to protect her sisters. At this point, Mana's eyes were consumed by pure darkness as an intense black reiatsu screeched across the entire city of London, or what was left of it. This would hurt the ears of most citizens or people currently within the city, cause massive tremors to shake the entire city and cause the rest of the weaker population to collapse; making it easier for Kin's troops to haul them off to K-World.

"I SUMMON THY' TO FEAST UPON THE SOULS OF THE LIVING, COME FORTH AND BRING ABOUT THE DEMON GOD'S WILL!"

Wanting her words heard by all within the city, Mana had her voice bellow across every street, every alleyway, every building and all throughout the sky as the sky itself turned pitch black. Not too long after that, the sounds of BILLIONS of people could be heard screaming, howling and crying all over the city as a black like dome made up of Mana, Touketsu, Za Koa AND Death's energy was formed across all borders of the city; engulfing the city in this twisted darkness. From there, Mana snapped her fingers and had millions of red eyes open up IN and OUT of the dome with the sounds of the tormented souls still blaring across the city.

With that in place, Mana then reappeared towards the center of town as she placed her scythe at her side and took a good look around to observe everything before having a massive smile appear across her lips. Even though she was in a bad situation, she could still appreciate the chaos going on within her personal life and the chaos all around her.

"Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~!!!"

"This is the Messenger Of The Demon God speaking to ya', Ladies and Gentlemen! Due to a series of unfortunate events, I'm going to need all you wonderful gents who are rebelling against the will of our Demon God to high tail it out of this city!~"Looking towards the left, Mana smiled and placed her hand outward towards a crowded section where thousands of people who were able to survive the attack's were trying to flee. They would be the examples of what Mana was about to do.

"If ya' don't, I'mma have to do this to ya!"

With a flash of her eyes, Mana had one of the millions of eyes watching the city shoot down a massive beam of light that would unleash a series of claw like that hands that began grabbing thousands of people and bringing them upwards toward the sky. After, Mana smiled once more and ordered the hands to feast upon every inch of their mind, body and very soul. In a matter of seconds all of the hands unleashed a truly horrifying sound down upon the city, one that nearly rivaled the cries of the tormented souls. It sounded like the maddening screams of a banshee amplified to the highest sound as the the sounds of thousands of guts, bones, blood and yells were scattered across the city from the people Mana made an example of.

It even started to rain blood, guts and brain matter...

"I'll simply do THAT to each and every one of you! Making you meet our lovable reaper much sooner then expected!"Then, after that, Mana pointed her scythe towards the area where Clarie and Asheli were fighting. She knew that something had to be done, or Kin himself would most likely come down and bring a whole net set of problems with him.

"And for my lovable demon sisters, I'mma' need to seal you off before I complete the mission!"

Letting our a wild screech from upon her body, Mana had summoned a massive, square cage in order to contain Clarie and Asheli from harming anything outside. The cube itself looked like it was made of bones, blood, human flesh and other various body parts. A pretty grimy sight to see as it extended for nearly twenty square smiles. For now, they would simply have to continue their fight inside of this cube until the mission was complete.

"Now, let's set forth and finish our mission from our beloved Demon God!" Not even a second after her speaking, thousands of tentacles began to appear in almost every single inch of the city as they had absorbed reiatsu, devoured living begins, and spread the energy they have already collected to all allies on the battlefield and anything else that can be used for energy. It had also begin to drain the Earth of it's resources in order to support itself and make it stronger.

What was happening now as the activation of one the most power weapons The Kokuryuteshi possesed and the whole purpose for these invasions...

The Kuro Sōsu

~And with that, the city would be plunged into eternal darkness~

Now be a dear for me

And please drop dead!

Photobucket

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

[THEFROST]'s Old/Inactive/Alternative Templates Empty Old/Alternative Templates

Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:40 pm
This is a more casual template to use

[THEFROST]'s Old/Inactive/Alternative Templates Image1212

[THEFROST]'s Old/Inactive/Alternative Templates Image12251-1 [THEFROST]'s Old/Inactive/Alternative Templates Image12251-1 [THEFROST]'s Old/Inactive/Alternative Templates Image12251-1

For the Queen of Demon World, hohoho, it had been a very ho'hum day of dealing with Demonic Affairs within her office deep in the pits of Demon World. Many events had happened to her that may seem like a bizzare day to most non-demons or people with a sane head twisted around their shoulders, but it was utterly uninteresting to the Queen after performing these tasks day in and day out over and over. For starters, The Queen was seen Decipating the heads of many traitorous demons whom dared go against hers and King Touketsu's will with that infamous green scythe of hers that even had the force to bring down the once mighty city of London, signing death warrants of Demon's, Iramasha's, Shinigami and Humans alike for her followers to terminate, bringing fresh and new blood into the walls of Sin Fall, dealing with the other Archdukes of Sin Fall and giving them their orders for this upcoming war in the winter and many other tedious and quite frankly, BORING ordeals that had to be done by the Queen. Eventually, hehehehe, it reached a critical point where The Queen herself felt like she needed a solid break from all this boring madness. Therefore, without saying a word to others, she flapped on her little bat wings and escaped silently from the Sin Fall base and eventually made her way out of Demon World not too long afterward.

Heh, with Mana's mastery of The Demonic Arts Of Magic, it was not that hard for the Queen of Demon's to conjure up a way to propel herself through the many different realms of existence that comprised a world much larger then very few people could comprehend. Thus, with this knowledge in mind, using just a simple flick of her right wrist, Mana had easily created a black dimensional portal that could lead to just about anywhere she damned pleased. Riding through the dark cosmos on her trusty scythe, Mana sat down on end of her blade and began to think of just where in the hell did she want to visit? Rubbing her chin as the blaring sounds of high speed travel blurred around her, eventually, something tugged on her soul. Patting on her chest, Mana blinked and realized that her senses for her dear sister, Asheli, was tingling. Despite being an unimaginable distance away from the Nuevo Espada Leader, Mana's bond with her was one that could transcend the laws of physics itself to feel when her loving sister needed her. So, with a wriggle of her nose, she knew right where she was going to within this tunnel of darkness. "Hehehehe, take me to Queen Asheli's location!" And with those set of words finally finished leaving Mana's pale white lips, The Demon Queen was almost immediately consumed within a blazing, bright green light that had made it seem like she had almost spontaneously combusted; but this was just a custom demon spell she had forged in order to teleport her instantly to wherever Asheli's Spiritual Pressure could be detected. Much like the Iramasha's Chaos Warp, for an example. As they to can pin-point where a powerful person is, lock on to that location and then get there via Chaos Warp. This is the same logic.

At any rate, she was already one hundred feet away from Asheli's location with the speed she had traveled. If Asheli had her senses in tact, she would notice a very powerful aura approaching rapidly above her. In fact, she wouldn't even need her super senses. Upon Mana's arrival, there was a flash of green and white light above the skyscraper that the Nuevo Espada Leader was currently standing on. Very soon after her arrival, Mana would be seen jumping off of her scythe and using the reishi in the air to seemly walk through skies like most advanced fighters could do. From there, she called out to her scythe to reemerge in the palm of her right hand and pointed it upwards towards the sky. "This scenery within The Kokuryuteshi's Realm always depresses me, fuh-fuh-fuh, hopefully Kin won't mind if I change this small area for the time being. I can't stand how quiet things are." Spoke Mana out loud to anyone who could hear; not realizing she really did have a strong point in her comments about the surroundings.

If anyone were to take a good look around this small section that two Queen's were currently in, the air would have seemed very quiet within the space that Asheli and Mana had filled up. Despite being such an enormous, ever-growing and ever-expanding metropolis, this section of Kokuryu City had seemed all but alive. If you were to try perform a murder, in fact, this would be the perfect place to pull it off without attracting too much attention. It was that quiet and dark. Therefore, Mana felt that a slight change in scenery was needed and was sure Kin would not mind the slight alterations. Since, after all, she didn't intend to stay here even a full day. So, with a twirl her scythe, Mana began to cast her demonic magic upon the entire area as the skies within a five mile radius began to gradually change from that dark purple sky cast, to a brighter green colored skyline in the matter of a half minute. Smiling at the fact her demon spell went correctly, Mana felt more at home within this jungle of concrete buildings.

And, with that out of the way, Mana had time to finally make her way over towards the Pink-Haired leader of The Espada and all other Hollow; Asheli Clixx. If you were up close and personal with The Demon Queen, you could get a better look at her appearance. At the moment, Mana had shifted her skin-tone to a mixture more pale-white color with a hint of green in it. You see, Mana had the ability to easily shift the shade of her skin between a regular Caucasian tone, shifting down to a totally pale white skin color and sometimes even mixing up all three to get a truly weird complication. From what Mana could gather about her body, this may or may not have been side effect of taking so much of Touketsu's energy within her being. With that aside, another dominating trait that was noticeable about Mana was the pair of bat-like wings on behind her. These were attached to her back and black in color like most bats, however, these had a habit of going from the top of her shoulders, to the center of her back and even down to her waistline. Since Mana had such a mastery over her body was adjusted, she sometimes used this a defensive mechanism due to the special hidden ability these wings had. That, and apart from the special power these wings had, Mana herself also felt it looked pretty cool in an fashion sense. So hell,. why not keep these nice little bat wings?

Now, moving along, yet another intense trait that most would notice about Mana's appearance is the pair of very sharp horns on the top of her hair. The pair of horns, just like her skin, could range in many different colors from time to time. Today, they were jet black in color so it would be hard to see them at night unless she was directly in front of you or under a street light. However, on other days, these spikes could sometimes be green or bright green in color, a mixture between green and black, a bright white color with black spots or sometimes emitting a strange green aura in combat. It all depends on what mode she sets her horns in as these can also be used in battle sometimes to gore her opponents. Heh, as a matter of act, it was sometimes very amusing for Mana to torture her opponents by constantly tearing apart their organs with her horns over and over again until they eventually blacked out from the sheer pain. Oh, such delicious agony! But, alas, there is still more to Mana's body that we must get to.

Our next subject would be Mana's memorizing eyes. Each of them were dark green in color, but sometimes within the dark, they could easily be scene emitting an ominous glow if The Queen had wished it. This helped Mana see within shadow's, find out what the opponent was doing from miles away, look at the reishi in the air and so on and so forth. And, just like everything else on her body at this point, she could shift her eye color from black to green in an instant. There was also a blood red color, but that was mostly saved for situations in which she is partaking in a serious fight or royally pissed off at you. (Haha, royally.) Apart from these dominating traits in her appearance, not many really noticed the black polish on her fingernails, though they to were also a combat ability more then something for looks. Mana also had lengthy black hair that stretched down to her shoulders and really pulled off the "image" she had. Finally, as for what she was wearing now, Mana could be seen with a short black dress that had long sleeves on it together with a white bow on the right side of it. The Queen also had on a pair of black gloves on each of her hands that went well with the long black stockings on her legs and her black flat-fitted shoes. Thus, this completes what hte queen was wearing and how she looked.

"I see your still the same as always, huh Lil' Sister?" In a more accurate sense, Asheli had thousands of years on Mana's existence if you count her past life. However, in this relationship, Mana always felt like she was the big sister. Besides, in this day and age, your power is the only way to determine your true age. And if we were to add that into factor, Asheli and Mana were more or less equal aged sisters. But, none the less, Mana proceeded on her with her conversation with her dear sister. "Mind if I take a lick, hun?" Giggling a bit, Mana faded away into the shadow's and emerged out of a black portal next to Asheli's side. "That looks mighty tasty to me~!" Then, if the Espada Leader would allow Mana permission, The Demon Queen would proceed to take large licks of the blood off of Asheli's face as she made a satisfying sigh afterward; rubbing her belly a bit and grinning slightly.

"Mmmm, your blood is truly exquisite, sister." Said Mana as she would hopefully be licking the remains of Asheli's blood from across her lips. "Feel like sampling mine today?" With a devious smile on her face, Mana proceeded to use her demonic magic to cut a large opening in her skin and placed her arm on Asheli's lap. "Feel free to suck whenever you like, hun~" Patting Asheli's head, Mana then proceeded to grin a bit. It felt really nice to have some casual time with her dear sister with all the madness going on within the world. After all, Mana is one of the few people who truly knows what the scope of this upcoming war will be like with Touketsu guiding her. Things are going to get bloody, nasty and chaotic; all things in which Mana loved, but knew that she and Asheli were in danger of being consumed by it. Therefore, this was the perfect time to spend some quality time with her before everything went to hell in a hand basket.

So, with those thoughts in mind, Mana hten placed her head against Asheli's shoulder and smiled. "So, dear sister, what are your plans for today? Why are you all the way out in Kin's world today? Something up?"

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:47 am; edited 4 times in total

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum