Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
Top posters
THEFROST
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Mirja Eeola
Forsaken Crow
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2733 registered users
The newest registered user is Alanony

Our users have posted a total of 135057 messages in 20282 subjects

The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde
Tsubine

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue7380/100The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 4 Empty
Subject Post 31PostSubject: Re: The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System   The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 10:28 am

The Iramasha Class Claim

The Site Hideyoshi
Snopy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 32PostSubject: Re: The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System   The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 4:00 pm

The Iramasha Class Reserve

Back to top Go down
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 33PostSubject: Re: The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System   The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 2:39 am

The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 4 Image327

I'm sorry for the extreme wait. However, I will be approving all classes that were before me.
Have fun with all of the classes and I'll be sure to seek out more people to help assist me with this project.

Hydræ
Owl-Cat
Hydræ

MOTM Nov 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue33620/20000The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (33620/20000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 34PostSubject: Re: The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System   The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 3:46 pm

Aivee wrote:
The Iramasha Class Claim

ALSO

The Iramasha Class Claim

• Name Of Character: Yasha Animare Iramasha
  • Link To Character App: Non-existent atm
  • Character Race: Angel Iramasha
  • Class Title: The Angel of Creation

Back to top Go down
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 35PostSubject: Re: The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System   The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 10:36 pm

The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 4 1356178310477
You got the clear, yo
All of the above that Aivee has posted will be approved and I'll be adding them to the list after this post.

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 36PostSubject: Re: The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System   The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:01 pm

The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 4 Cirno_neutral_special_by_generalcirno-d33ndj0The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 4 Cirno_neutral_special_by_generalcirno-d33ndj0The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 4 Cirno_neutral_special_by_generalcirno-d33ndj0The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 4 Cirno_neutral_special_by_generalcirno-d33ndj0The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 4 Cirno_neutral_special_by_generalcirno-d33ndj0The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 4 Cirno_neutral_special_by_generalcirno-d33ndj0
The Iramasha Class Claim

tina
tina

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue9500/10000The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 37PostSubject: Re: The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System   The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 4:53 am

• Name Of Character: Elisha
  • Link To Character App: Elisha's App
  • Character Race: Nature Iramasha
  • Class Title:
Claws of Nature

Back to top Go down
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
Kakeru

ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue8700/99999The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 38PostSubject: Re: The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System   The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 12:03 am

The Iramasha Class Claim

• Name Of Character: Ikari iramasha
  • Link To Character App:Seiryuu's Wtath
  • Character Race:Angel
  • Class Title:The Angel of Seiryuu

Gin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10000/999999The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 39PostSubject: Re: The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System   The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 10:16 pm

I'll be approving all of the above.

Horus Sariel

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue33500/2500The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (33500/2500)
Tiers:

Subject Post 40PostSubject: Re: The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System   The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 4:29 am

• Name Of Character: Fenrir Blödhren
  • Link To Character App: APP
  • Character Race: Devil Iramasha
  • Class Title: Devil of Speed & Control (Though if you could come up for something better meaning both, that'd be awesome )
Back to top Go down

The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: CHARACTER CREATION CENTER :: Racial Information :: Original Race Information Board :: Iramasha Racial Information-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD