Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [Merging Sin Fall + Nuevo Espada]

+22
Kanji Man
Shizuo
Kukyo
Dr.Hiro
Soniko
||Tsukuyomi||
Raiki
Dark Angel
zetsurin
Elendril
Gin
JJ
Zero
Dai
Blade
Kade
Iori
Genpaku
Tsubine
Ravana
THEFROST
Chao
26 posters
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
 Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [Merging Sin Fall + Nuevo Espada] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000 Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [Merging Sin Fall + Nuevo Espada] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [Merging Sin Fall + Nuevo Espada] - Page 2 Empty Re: Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [Merging Sin Fall + Nuevo Espada]

Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:09 pm
Shadow Fall Position

• Name: Karagi
  • Application: WIP
  • Circle: 5th

RESERVE

Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [Merging Sin Fall + Nuevo Espada] - Page 2 FXpoQxJ
 Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [Merging Sin Fall + Nuevo Espada] - Page 2 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
 Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [Merging Sin Fall + Nuevo Espada] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999 Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [Merging Sin Fall + Nuevo Espada] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [Merging Sin Fall + Nuevo Espada] - Page 2 Empty Re: Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [Merging Sin Fall + Nuevo Espada]

Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:04 am

Aivee, your character Valdis will now be approved to be apart of Shadow Fall. Enjoy.

Kade, I'd be more comfortable with your character being a Grand Duke to see how you perform in that position such as Aivee is going to be. Therefore, prove your worth there and don't get yourself killed.

Since we've already worked out the whole thing with Mana's sister over skype/xat, I'll be approving the reserve for Kagari's spot in Shadow Fall.

Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [Merging Sin Fall + Nuevo Espada] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
 Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [Merging Sin Fall + Nuevo Espada] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999 Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [Merging Sin Fall + Nuevo Espada] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:11 am

I created/added The Hollow Monarch, The Royals and The Banshee Force to The Shadow Fall Listings. Check each of them out.

Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [Merging Sin Fall + Nuevo Espada] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
 Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [Merging Sin Fall + Nuevo Espada] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100 Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [Merging Sin Fall + Nuevo Espada] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:11 pm
RESERVE Shadow Fall Position

• Name: xxx (Flandre Scarlet)
  • Application: TBA
  • Circle: The Banshees
Anonymous

Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:17 pm
Shadow Fall Position

• Name: -Still debating-
  • Application: -
  • Circle: The Banshees~

^ Lemme know if a-okay <3
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:22 pm

Bueno & Bueno. After talking on the xat, I already know you two are fit for the job. Therefore, reserves approved.

Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
 Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [Merging Sin Fall + Nuevo Espada] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9000/10000 Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [Merging Sin Fall + Nuevo Espada] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:53 pm
Shadow Fall Position

• Name: Masaru Som
  • Application: Althrough I have a app for him I'm making the one to use for this so this is a reserve since the other one is outdated.
  • Circle: 3rd

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:04 pm
Fair enough; I'll approve your reserve so long as you get on the case.

Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
 Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [Merging Sin Fall + Nuevo Espada] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9000/10000 Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [Merging Sin Fall + Nuevo Espada] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:59 pm
Shadow Fall Position

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum