Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
[ROOK]
[ROOK]
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
It's a New Game. Left_bar_bleue500/999999It's a New Game. Empty_bar_bleue  (500/999999)
Tiers:

It's a New Game. Empty It's a New Game.

Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:13 pm
It's a New Game. 12965b9c0bb28b27ef5bef8102ef5f1c1227155616_full

So, after I was able to convince my Mother that I am indeed interested in my school and social life.I decided to take on two extra curricular activities to go as far as to prove it.The results being my return.Though nothing has changed involving my role playing skills I would be honoured if my mentors would take me on once more.I'm proud to be back with a new slate and a new attitude towards my relationship with you guys and my attitude about my own social life.

It's a New Game. RookSig_zpspqnzfuv0
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
It's a New Game. Left_bar_bleue60/100It's a New Game. Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

It's a New Game. Empty Re: It's a New Game.

Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:59 am

WELCOME BACK ROOK!

Im sure everyone knows, I am archiving this baby
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum