Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

The Tier/Skill Upgrade Store

+59
Mirja Eeola
darkfunnel
Pockeh
H2K3
YaoXhu
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
Zane
MorpheusDavol
Rokuro
Shinryu
||-BlankMystery-||
The Cat
Cookies
Nix
Imakuran
Shirou Mamoru
lionus
Mujin
Shoku
Yvhv
Anticlimactic
Dexterity
Hayuko
killerants
Kaito_Kojuurou
Styn
Ulqui
CPKallday
Pociden
Horus Sariel
Teijo
JohnSeever
Tsumi Buredo
zetsurin
Blade
tina
Carter
Natalia
Kakeru
Snopy
Dai
Urufu
Ravana
JJ
Zero
Gin
Dark Angel
ReddTseuken
Teitoku
Tsubine
Soniko
Shizuo
Viz
Kade
Chao
Star
||Tsukuyomi||
THEFROST
63 posters
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Tier/Skill Upgrade Store Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Tier/Skill Upgrade Store Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

The Tier/Skill Upgrade Store Empty The Tier/Skill Upgrade Store

Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:04 pm
The Tier/Skill Upgrade Store Image124-1
Purpose Of This Thread

This is to reward members who have large amounts of yen who perform missions, join orgs and basically save up their money in order to pay off for upgrades. Additionally, we will be checking for any person trying to abuse this system. So, throughout the early phase of The Upgrade Store, we will be checking for anything that goes wrong or abused within it's experimental period to finalize things later and make more concrete rulings. Therefore, by participating in this thread, you thereby agree to have your tier revoked should we feel there was any foul play involved. We will refund you of your yen in such a sitaution.

The Rules
Rule One: You may only purchase a maximum of three upgrades every week for one character. Rather you do it in one settings or throughout the course of different days, this rule will still apply to keep people from spamming the thread.
Rule Two: If you have received a donation for something else other then a skill upgrade, that money is not valid here. Meaning, if you were told to buy a certain item at a store and choose to spend it here, we will check your yen activity and will reject you if such a thing occurred.
Rule Three: When it comes to upgrades along the one and zero tier level, staff will need an evaluation from a member. This will often come in the form of a training thread meant to describe in detail why they are getting this power-up. It must be at least five to ten post 3,000 to 6,000 words describing why they are getting this upgrade, how you will handle the power and so on. This will also apply to master upgrades.
Rule Four: Not all upgrades are automatic here. This bares repeating, but, just because you put in a request does equal to a staff member automatically approving it. We will evaluate each character that applies and determine if they are applicable to be upgraded.

Tier 5 Upgrades: 100,000 Yen Per Tier Level
Tier 4 Upgrades: 500,000 Yen Per Tier Level
Tier 3 Upgrades: 1,000,000 Yen Per Tier Level
Tier 2 Upgrades: 10,000,000 Yen Per Tier Level
Tier 1 Upgrades: 20,000,000 Yen Per Tier Level
Tier 1-1 to 0-5 Upgrades: 60,000,000 Yen Per Tier Level
Tier 0-5 to 0-4 Upgrades: 80,000,000 Yen Per Tier Level
Tier 0-4 to 0-3 Upgrades:120,000,000 Yen Per Tier Level
Tier 0-3 to 0-2 Upgrades: 160,000,000 Yen Per Tier Level
Tier 0-2 to 0-2+ Upgrades: 180,000,000 Yen Per Tier Level
0-2+ to 0-2++: 500,000,0000 Yen
Beginner to Adept Skill Upgrade: 5,000,000 Yen Per Tier Level
Adept to Advanced Skill Upgrade: 20,000,000 Yen Per Tier Level
Advanced to Master Skill Upgrade: 40,000,000 Yen Per Tier Level

The Skill Upgrade Template

Make sure you also make an additional thread in the Skill Upgrades thread to get final approval for your purchase. Whatever you bought here will not be valid if you fail to do that final step towards obtaining your tier or skill.

Code:
[size=14][u][b]My Skill Upgrade[/b][/u][/size]

[list][*][b]Character Name:[/b] (What is your characters name?)
[*][b]Application Link:[/b] (Link us to the profile of the character whom you are purchasing these upgrades for.)
[*][b]Item List:[/b] (List the upgrades you are buying)
[b]Yen Total:[/b] (What is the total of all your purchases?)
[*][b]Notes:[/b] (Is there any additional notes to be had?)[/list]

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:47 am; edited 19 times in total

The Tier/Skill Upgrade Store WVMWLOu
||Tsukuyomi||
||Tsukuyomi||
The Dark Enforcer

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Tier/Skill Upgrade Store Left_bar_bleue0/0The Tier/Skill Upgrade Store Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Tier/Skill Upgrade Store Empty Re: The Tier/Skill Upgrade Store

Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:50 pm
My Skill Upgrade

The Tier/Skill Upgrade Store Cfxvcxvgcx_zpsfisagwqu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Tier/Skill Upgrade Store Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Tier/Skill Upgrade Store Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:54 pm

Congrats, Yuri. You are the first one to get approved for this new thing. Go make your upgrade thread and I will be deducting your yen.

Star
Star
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Tier/Skill Upgrade Store Left_bar_bleue0/0The Tier/Skill Upgrade Store Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:30 pm
My Skill Upgrade

e any additional notes to be had?)
[/list]

A life is such a good thing,But can be taken away so easily.
Hanataro,Yamada 3-1
Nova 3-1
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Tier/Skill Upgrade Store Left_bar_bleue60/100The Tier/Skill Upgrade Store Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:06 am

All approved Star, I shall be deducting your Yen and think you require to make an upgrade thread before your new teirs can be taken into account.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:21 am

I am moving this to the new Site Store Board.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:32 pm

Most people would bite your head off, but I believe you are probably ready for such an upgrade if you have the yen money for it. Therefore, by the powers invested me, I'll be approving your transfer and you'll need to make a power upgrade referencing this transaction so everything is in the book. I'll also be removing the yen from your account in a few minutes so everything is fully done. Thus, go nuts I suppose and come back again when your ready for another big upgrade.

Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Tier/Skill Upgrade Store Left_bar_bleue24025/99999The Tier/Skill Upgrade Store Empty_bar_bleue  (24025/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:05 am
My Skill Upgrade

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:47 am

Everything seems legit to me; therefore, I will approve your upgrade request, take yen out of your account and you'll need to make an upgrade thread and then place the reference to this and the upgrade app in your characters profile.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum