Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

The Character Class System/Sign-Up

+17
Imakuran
||-BlankMystery-||
JWC
Zero
Kakeru
Majestic Moose
Cookies
Gin
Blade
Andrew Takahashi
Dark Angel
Artistic Spider
Teijo
Raiki
Hayuko
JJ
THEFROST
21 posters
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Character Class System/Sign-Up - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Character Class System/Sign-Up - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

The Character Class System/Sign-Up - Page 4 Empty Re: The Character Class System/Sign-Up

Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:28 pm
The Character Class System/Sign-Up - Page 4 Image8718_zpsckue0dxk

✧EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD TO ME✦

Alright, since this has been discussed a bit, I'll allow him a mixed class title for the position of Story Class Event Character for the Sug's. I'll stamp this approval and then add it into his app.

The Character Class System/Sign-Up - Page 4 WVMWLOu

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Character Class System/Sign-Up - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Character Class System/Sign-Up - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

The Character Class System/Sign-Up - Page 4 Empty Re: The Character Class System/Sign-Up

Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:25 am
The Character Class System/Sign-Up - Page 4 Image8718_zpsckue0dxk

✧EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD TO ME✦

I'm fine with these classes since they have well enough reason. I'll go ahead and approve them. Make a stamp in their threads stating the adjustment has been made after I approve them.

JWC
JWC
Bioterrorist

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Character Class System/Sign-Up - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue68500/1000000The Character Class System/Sign-Up - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (68500/1000000)
Tiers:

Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:45 am

Character Class System Application

Name: Illius Sharp
Application Link: This is it.
Tier: N/A
Class Requesting: EVENT CLASS
Extra Info: In order to help out with the Monsuta's "grim numbers" I'll be making this character for upcoming events involving them... muhahaha....

The Character Class System/Sign-Up - Page 4 Jwc_zpsdn29gwsc
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
Resident Skeleton

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Character Class System/Sign-Up - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue33000/10000The Character Class System/Sign-Up - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (33000/10000)
Tiers:

Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:09 am

Name: Chikara Seigyoki
Application Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t11823-chikara-seigyoki-the-fallen-knight-approved-2-5
Tier: 2-5
Class Requesting: Event Class.
Extra Info: It doesn't seem like the Sugiura have many characters running around. Chikara was in part a creation of my design to boost that activity, and to show the rest of the guys that Sugiura isn't just a forgotten race pending an update. Hopefully he can impact the scene around here, maybe change the dynamic.

And another, while I'm here.

Name: Akraitz Aiza
Application Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t14723-akraitz-aiza-the-reaper-unapproved
Tier: N/A
Class Requesting: Event Class.
Extra Info: Same thing as above. Akraitz was made to be Nize's Fraccione, a job with which I think he'll be doing pretty swell with. Apart of this reason, he was also made to boost Arrancar activity, which is another race I notice to be lacking. Everybody's hopping on the Iramasha, Danava, Demons, and Rakshasha, and the older "canon" races are being left behind. Except for Sugi, that's homebrew.

Last edited by Astrodeath on Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:37 am; edited 2 times in total
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:21 am
Reviewing

I'm fine with Illius Sharp becoming an event class because it's already been discussed that he was designed to help improve the Monsuta's lackluster activity.

Although, for Astro, you'll actually need to state proper reasons for them to become event class. Since, for the first one, I rejected that in staff app because it just seemed like you wanted to make your character badass. Which, for that reason, I wouldn't approve.

As for the second one? I may allow it since you are making an org character to help boost activity.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:31 am
Reviewing

As for your Shadow Fall guy? I'll go ahead and let him become an event based character and you can stamp that in. However, with Chikara, I'll go ahead and make him a story based character. You can stamp these in their app with a link to this post.

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Character Class System/Sign-Up - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000The Character Class System/Sign-Up - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:36 pm

Name: Yuel Duulheim
Application Link: Best Trap
Tier: 6-0
Class Requesting: Hidden Class
Extra Info: I feel that Hidden is the most appropriate. I don't think she's new enough to be considered Starter, but she hasn't actually really been "trained" either, so Trained Class or anything above doesn't seem appropriate either. That being said, Hidden class well reflects her combative potential, the primary example being those zero-tier offensives she's thrown out despite her powerlessness, low physical ability, etc.

The Character Class System/Sign-Up - Page 4 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:34 am
Reviewing

Sorry for the delay in checking your stuff. I'll go ahead and give you my stamp of approval with getting your stuff moving. You can now place this in your app as I feel this character deserves with the way she has been played by you from the threads I've observed. So congrats and keep up the work.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:44 am

«THE CIRNO TEAM COMES IN»

•NEXT SERIES OF CHARACTER CLASSES•

TEAM CIRNO

Name: Cirno Iramasha
Application Link:
Tier: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t6945-cirno-iramasha-the-ice-fairy-of-iramasha-island-0-3
Class Requesting: Senior Class
Extra Info: The reason why I'm having Cirno apply ofr this position is because she is about four years old at this point. Therefore, with all of the growth she has underwent in that time, I feel it is time to apply for this now that I'm working on her 2016 update.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum