Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click]

+21
GentleBreeze
Ravana
Iori
zetsurin
Elendril
Jeff just Jeff
Tsubine
Zoro
Shizuo
Gin
Dr.Hiro
Pockeh
Blade
Ithro Zhada
JJ
Dai
Kade
Star
MaidInAmn
killerants
THEFROST
25 posters
Go down
Ravana
Ravana
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 5 Empty Re: Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click]

Thu May 31, 2012 8:24 pm
Alright, in order:

Kade, please wait until your app has been approved and all of the problems fixed, until then, it is hard to say what tier to give him, so until then, I will have to say denied.

Gin... I dunno, I kinda think that tier works for Nnoitra, seeing as Diablo (a comprable reference in my opinion) is also a 0-4 tier, so I think that he is fine where he is, though, since he was a former Espada, if you want it I will say approved for 0-4+. It's not much, but I feel like that tier is appropriate for him.

Hiro, I am approving both of your upgrades. Hobgoblin is approved for 0-5+, and Lester for 1-2.

Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 5 28cnex2
+Characters+
Ravana Ichiro~Ex-Captain Vizard/Vizard Corps Co-leader~0-3+
Toshizo Hijikata~The Demon Commander~0-3+
Diablo Cortar~The Cutting Devil/Segunda Espada~0-3-
Albert Wesker~Biohazard~0-4++
Dracula Vlad Tepes~The Dark Lord~0-4
Okita Souji~Sexy and I know it~0-5+
Alfonso Gunter Reinhold~Evil Bastard~W.I.P.
Hanako Ikezawa~Malignant Tragedy~5-5*

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

GentleBreeze
GentleBreeze
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 5 Empty Re: Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click]

Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:05 pm
My Template

Character Name: Kiseichū
App Link: Kiseichu
Tier: 2-2
Org Joining/Apart Of: The Kokuryuteshi
Level of Commitment: EXTREMELY HIGH
How Active You Are: I am on the site everyday
Purpose: I was planning on making a baddie anyways and figured I'd apply here for him.
Extra: I reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally like playing baddies . . .

EDITED: Edited to reflect the approval of my character.
Kaito_Kojuurou
Kaito_Kojuurou
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/100Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:48 am
Alright this is my first attempt at an antagonist style character and its a character on the boards looking for approval so I thought id put up here too:

Character Name: Jigoku
App Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t6741-jigoku-and-a-new-clan-idea#39892
Tier: Approved and at 2-1+ I would like to get a 1-3 or maybe 1-2 tier with it
Org Joining/Apart Of: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t6763-aurushi-clan#39955 (the clan is still awaiting approval)
Level of Commitment: Extremely Loyal to the clan
How Active You Are: 51 posts in less then 3 days since I joined the site
Purpose: Members of the Gotei 13 murdered his family, he wants revenge, by taking it down peice by peice from the inside out.
Extra: Everything is in the Application mentioned above.

Squad: ??
Position: ??

Cannon to right of them,
Cannon to left of them,
Cannon in front of them
Volley'd and thunder'd;
Storm'd at with shot and shell,
Boldly they rode and well,
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of Hell
Rode the six hundred.
Zetsway
Zetsway
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:19 pm
My Template

Character Name:Tesu Ikatodaishi
App Link:https://www.platinumhearts.net/t7055-tesu-ikatodaishi-zetsway
Tier:2-1
Org Joining/Apart Of:The Monsuta
Level of Commitment:As much as is wanted.
How Active You Are:Can be very active, just needs things to do to stay on topic.
Purpose:The org would work very well with Vizards backstory, as well as his abilities.
On top of that he despises the soul Society with all he is, blaming them for the deaths of all his friends and families as they had the ability to prevent it, but didn't, he views the Soul Society as incompetant as a whole.

Extra:N/A

Love, like life, is a dream lost in an ember covered in ash. It is there, but finding it is near impossible unless you find the faint glow, before it goes out.
Kaito_Kojuurou
Kaito_Kojuurou
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/100Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:21 pm
Its going on a month since I put in the application for Jigoku and I was wondering about what its status is.

Squad: ??
Position: ??

Cannon to right of them,
Cannon to left of them,
Cannon in front of them
Volley'd and thunder'd;
Storm'd at with shot and shell,
Boldly they rode and well,
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of Hell
Rode the six hundred.
Elendril
Elendril
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:45 pm
My Template

Character Name: Noctis Pendragon
App Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t7026-noctis-pendragon-approved-2-2#41781
Tier: 2-2+
Org Joining/Apart Of: K-World
Level of Commitment: Very
How Active You Are: Decent
Purpose: Noctis is my main character that i hope to use in the helping of getting some plot going with, as well as helping K-World Getting more active
Extra:

Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 5 Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 5

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue13000/99999Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:02 pm
My Template

Character Name: Eien akumu
App Link:the accursed blade.
Tier:2-2
Org Joining/Apart Of: trying to join Shadow Fall Ninth Circle. ( she was approved to join it )
Level of Commitment: she was made by the Third Circle. and would not disobey an order so 100%
How Active You Are: i am on every day
Purpose: Eien wants more power. She does not wont thins power just to sit ideally by with it. O no she wants to rip other living beings apart for her sadistic games and the stronger she
is the more fun she can have.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Raiza Goryu
Raiza Goryu
Starter Member

Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:09 am
My Template

Character Name: Arda Ouroboros
App Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t7608-arda-ouroboros-wip
Tier: I'm aiming to get 1-3 with him, but I'll take whatever he ends up with xD
Org Joining/Apart Of: Shadow Fall
Level of Commitment: Once he's done, he'll be an active member of the org. Unless some IC conflict occurs.
How Active You Are: I'm on daily, even if for a few moments.
Purpose: Well on my last site I lost my RP ways, and I think joining an active org, with the goal to be an active member of it will definitely get the RP flowing for me again. Plus whats wrong with the bad-guys having their way right?
Extra: I'll take whatever spot within Shadow Fall that suits Arda as a character, and his tier/my tier goal.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum