Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Race Specs, Story, Organisation and more graphical Guide Left_bar_bleue60/100Race Specs, Story, Organisation and more graphical Guide Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Race Specs, Story, Organisation and more graphical Guide Empty Race Specs, Story, Organisation and more graphical Guide

Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:08 pm

Thats a damn long name for a suggestion....

Anyway, I'm a person that likes to make things and quite often I will poke around my dead sites and piss about with the admin panel a bit. One thing i did notice was the use of the HTML pages. When I realised how frost made the opening page to Ph, It suddenly dawned on me that maybe I could use html pages and get the people I know that can code to build me something.

Thats when I also realised it doesn't even need to be that big. Thus I came up with this little idea which may or may not be useful:

Create many HTML pages and line them with Graphics, each one hyperlinked to different things that explain the site such as Org explanations, Race explanations, where the story is, location explanations whatever information that would help somebody out. they could link to the individual thread with the information themselves if thats easier.

The main reason I'm thinking about this right now is the fact that Raiki made a Hollow race spec when it was already there in the first place. people didn't look there? maybe they should if they can't figure it out. To make it easier, one page with links to everything with graphical hyperlinks sounds like a plan.

However this does mean work and to be honest, this can be done by us admins but would be heavily influenced by frost.

This isn't really a necesary change, just an aesthetic suggestion that we may want to try out in the future. In fact, anything along the lines of using HTML pages could possibly benefit the site.

What does everyone else think?

the Following are a series of Screenies where I explained it to frost:

Race Specs, Story, Organisation and more graphical Guide Scrn1

Race Specs, Story, Organisation and more graphical Guide Scrn2

Race Specs, Story, Organisation and more graphical Guide Scrn3

Race Specs, Story, Organisation and more graphical Guide Scrn4
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Race Specs, Story, Organisation and more graphical Guide Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Race Specs, Story, Organisation and more graphical Guide Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Race Specs, Story, Organisation and more graphical Guide Empty Re: Race Specs, Story, Organisation and more graphical Guide

Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:18 pm
In a simple and honest Opinion, I like your idea, and actually understand it.

Race Specs, Story, Organisation and more graphical Guide FXpoQxJ
Race Specs, Story, Organisation and more graphical Guide 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Race Specs, Story, Organisation and more graphical Guide Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Race Specs, Story, Organisation and more graphical Guide Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Race Specs, Story, Organisation and more graphical Guide Empty Re: Race Specs, Story, Organisation and more graphical Guide

Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:02 am

«ARCHIVING THIS STUFF HERE»

Seeing how we have this stored in the site database, I'll probably tinker with this one way and see if I release once I make some improvements. For now, I'm going to go ahead and place this in archives.

Race Specs, Story, Organisation and more graphical Guide WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum