Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» A Devil's (Un)Pleasant Morning [Algos/Calypso]
Forest Fight of Blood and Purity EmptyToday at 7:46 pm by Lillian

» Time for Things to get Demonic! [Private: Hiroi/Kimitsuki]
Forest Fight of Blood and Purity EmptyToday at 5:42 pm by darkfunnel

» My Little, Personal Hell [Calypso/Kokuto]
Forest Fight of Blood and Purity EmptyYesterday at 12:16 am by Henrex

» Your own personal demon [darkfunnel/Ame]
Forest Fight of Blood and Purity EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 3:27 pm by Ame no ko

» Darkfunnel's face reserves/Claims
Forest Fight of Blood and Purity EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 7:35 am by Mirja Eeola

» So, This is Earth?!
Forest Fight of Blood and Purity EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 3:30 pm by darkfunnel

» A Lost Path [Klaus/Nicoletta]
Forest Fight of Blood and Purity EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 9:40 pm by Lillian

» Intruder Alert?
Forest Fight of Blood and Purity EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 8:33 pm by Siegharty

» To Drown In A Sweet Dream [Vanyel/Calypso]
Forest Fight of Blood and Purity EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 7:20 pm by Henrex

» Siegharty's Faces
Forest Fight of Blood and Purity EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 5:02 pm by Mirja Eeola

Top posters
THEFROST
Forest Fight of Blood and Purity I_vote_lcapForest Fight of Blood and Purity I_voting_barForest Fight of Blood and Purity I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Forest Fight of Blood and Purity I_vote_lcapForest Fight of Blood and Purity I_voting_barForest Fight of Blood and Purity I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Hydræ
Hastur
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2786 registered users
The newest registered user is ROOSKO

Our users have posted a total of 138016 messages in 20616 subjects

Forest Fight of Blood and Purity

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mana-Kun
Experienced Member
Mana-Kun

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Forest Fight of Blood and Purity Left_bar_bleue0/0Forest Fight of Blood and Purity Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Forest Fight of Blood and Purity Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Forest Fight of Blood and Purity   Forest Fight of Blood and Purity EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 8:34 pm

Kaito was walking through the sharp forest bushs on a mission. They where thick and hard to walk through. The wind didnt help any, it blew the throns everywhere. His espada clothing got ripped but he didnt care much. After all its just clothing he can get a new outfit later. The moon was setting and the wolves were howling. It made Kaito smile widly. They made the moon seem more full then what it really was. Soon after he heard the howls his ear started to twitch. It heard a slight rustling behind him.

X-Segunda Esapda~Kaito Roze-Hells Angel~1-1
Harou Wright-The Lost Hope ~1-3
CLICK:

Rein Kanshou-The Cold Twin~1-2
Sqaud 6 3rd Seat~Gabriel Redwood- The Forsaken Flower~2-2
Back to top Go down
Chao
Queen Of The Sands
Chao

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Forest Fight of Blood and Purity Left_bar_bleue60/100Forest Fight of Blood and Purity Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Forest Fight of Blood and Purity   Forest Fight of Blood and Purity EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 5:10 pm

july Thread Locked
Back to top Go down
Akemi★
Akemi★

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Forest Fight of Blood and Purity Left_bar_bleue0/0Forest Fight of Blood and Purity Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Forest Fight of Blood and Purity   Forest Fight of Blood and Purity EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 9:14 am

Forest Fight of Blood and Purity Akemi

Archived ;; Locking...

Forest Fight of Blood and Purity EmerSiggy-2

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ Other Goods ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

Forest Fight of Blood and Purity Characters
Back to top Go down

Forest Fight of Blood and Purity
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: Asia :: Karakura Forest-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD