Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
Top posters
THEFROST
We Shall Challenge Frost's Ruling! (Administrators and Advisors) I_vote_lcapWe Shall Challenge Frost's Ruling! (Administrators and Advisors) I_voting_barWe Shall Challenge Frost's Ruling! (Administrators and Advisors) I_vote_rcap 
JJ
We Shall Challenge Frost's Ruling! (Administrators and Advisors) I_vote_lcapWe Shall Challenge Frost's Ruling! (Administrators and Advisors) I_voting_barWe Shall Challenge Frost's Ruling! (Administrators and Advisors) I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Mirja Eeola
Forsaken Crow
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2750 registered users
The newest registered user is Korinra

Our users have posted a total of 135755 messages in 20362 subjects

We Shall Challenge Frost's Ruling! (Administrators and Advisors)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
We Shall Challenge Frost's Ruling! (Administrators and Advisors) Left_bar_bleue5/100We Shall Challenge Frost's Ruling! (Administrators and Advisors) Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

We Shall Challenge Frost's Ruling! (Administrators and Advisors) Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: We Shall Challenge Frost's Ruling! (Administrators and Advisors)   We Shall Challenge Frost's Ruling! (Administrators and Advisors) EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:44 pm

We Shall Challenge Frost's Ruling! (Administrators and Advisors) YamamotoZSaga2
We Shall Challenge Frost!

A tragedy has befallen us as Frost came and left.
Without notification or reason, he has disbarred Moderator Raiki from Staff.
With Raiki's hard work, he is an essential member to the staff.
Admins and Advisors are baffled as well as members alike.
Frost's reason for disbarring from staff was simple and personal.
Frost does not trust Raiki and Frost stands as Judge, Jury and Executor.

In response to all this, Head Advisor, Hoshiko Minatumi calls.
She calls for Administrators and Advisors alike.
For there is only one way to override the ruling.
It is to unite the Admins and Advisors to make irrefutable majority of votes.
The votes for Raiki's reestablishment as Moderator.
The names below are the ones who originally voted for reestablishment.

"I, Hoshiko Minatumi, Head Advisor of Platinum Hearts shall raise my fist against Frost's Ruling!"
~Hoshiko Minatumi, Head Advisor.~

"I shall challenge this ruling as well!"
~Tsubine, Mecha Administrator.~

"*raises paw* I, da bear, will go against this ruling. Logic and neccessity are on our side."
~Genpaku, the Bear Advisor.~

"-RAISES MY FIST-
I, SHIROU EMIYA RAISE MY FIST AGAINST FROST'S RULING."
~Shirou Emiya, Heroic Advisor.~

Members and other staff members who wishes to help Raiki get his position back?
Upon this release, they are allowed to reply with their vow.
The vow is only for one purpose and only one purpose.
It is to help Raiki get his position as Moderator back.
Any further harassment against Frost for his decision?
They will be dealt with by the Advisors with responsibilities.

• Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"

Last edited by Hoshiko Minatumi on Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silim
Veteran Member
Silim

Member Info
Platinum Points:
We Shall Challenge Frost's Ruling! (Administrators and Advisors) Left_bar_bleue0/0We Shall Challenge Frost's Ruling! (Administrators and Advisors) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: We Shall Challenge Frost's Ruling! (Administrators and Advisors)   We Shall Challenge Frost's Ruling! (Administrators and Advisors) EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:21 pm

Personal matters are personal matters, and have nothing to do with staff work! I, Silim, the drunken german, shall raise a fist and a bottle of beer for Raiki, our hard-working and good moderator!

- Silim, the german guy

Queen Of The Sands
Chao

Member Info
Platinum Points:
We Shall Challenge Frost's Ruling! (Administrators and Advisors) Left_bar_bleue60/100We Shall Challenge Frost's Ruling! (Administrators and Advisors) Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: We Shall Challenge Frost's Ruling! (Administrators and Advisors)   We Shall Challenge Frost's Ruling! (Administrators and Advisors) EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 7:03 am

We Shall Challenge Frost's Ruling! (Administrators and Advisors) Neko

I am only saying this on the point that I will require as many Staff members as I can trustworthingly get for the next few weeks to months. I did not participate in any of the issues brought up so my opinion will always be biased. However, for the sites well being in these coming events I 'Oppose' this ruling for the matter of keeping a strong staff force that not just one man doesn't rely on, but an entire team can communicate with.

I will however take my vote out and be for this ruling if an alternative can be brought to light, again not as a personal movement but as one to hold onto the site.

Any sort of Bullshit (not claiming any of this to be) from hence forth however will not be taken lightly as a demotion from frost usually means business. I thoroughly suggest we wait and see Frost before any changes are made.

Now, I shall eat my oreo's and be happy.
Back to top Go down
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
We Shall Challenge Frost's Ruling! (Administrators and Advisors) Left_bar_bleue5/100We Shall Challenge Frost's Ruling! (Administrators and Advisors) Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: We Shall Challenge Frost's Ruling! (Administrators and Advisors)   We Shall Challenge Frost's Ruling! (Administrators and Advisors) EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 1:42 pm

Old News. Moved to Old Announcements.

• Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
Back to top Go down

We Shall Challenge Frost's Ruling! (Administrators and Advisors)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: NEW GETTING STARTED :: Site Announcements and Updates :: Old Announcements-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD