Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Tender Horizons [Saiko/Open] [Division 7]
Shinigami General EmptyToday at 12:21 pm by Iori[Chronos]

» Devil's Delight! [Nizhuan/Calypso Training]
Shinigami General EmptyToday at 12:07 pm by THEFROST

» Halcyon(Hime/Elyss)
Shinigami General EmptyToday at 11:02 am by Siegharty

» Flame of Gratitude
Shinigami General EmptyToday at 10:58 am by Mirja Eeola

» Train-ing (Elyss/William)
Shinigami General EmptyToday at 10:50 am by Siegharty

» Beauty and The Bitch (Helle/Mimi)
Shinigami General EmptyToday at 9:01 am by Siegharty

» Hayden Cemplus (Approved, 4-3)
Shinigami General EmptyToday at 8:50 am by Arxfiend

» Monster Inside Me (Yoriko/Ulv)
Shinigami General EmptyToday at 8:22 am by Mirja Eeola

» Overwhelming
Shinigami General EmptyToday at 7:09 am by MWD

» Come Along Now [Abalia, Hono]
Shinigami General EmptyToday at 1:14 am by Squish

Top posters
THEFROST
Shinigami General I_vote_lcapShinigami General I_voting_barShinigami General I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Shinigami General I_vote_lcapShinigami General I_voting_barShinigami General I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Mirja Eeola
Hastur
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2761 registered users
The newest registered user is Canada

Our users have posted a total of 136689 messages in 20451 subjects

Shinigami General

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Teitoku
Blackblood
Teitoku

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shinigami General Left_bar_bleue0/0Shinigami General Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Shinigami General Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Shinigami General   Shinigami General EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 3:36 am

Shinigami General Bleach2032509606

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

SHINIGAMI INFORMATION THREAD

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

In this thread, there will be given multiple links to information about shinigami. Hopefully we will get a few things cleared up in the process, look here for all things shinigami. Be it Kidō, Zanpakutō powers, etc. You will find all of that information here if anywhere.

There are a few major points I would like to bring up, also. First of all, there has been some discussion about whether or not shinigami forget their memories when they become a shinigami. I cannot stress this enough, but:

IT IS COMPLETELY OPTIONAL TO KEEP YOUR MEMORIES OR NOT

If you want your character to not remember anything of his life prior to dying, then that's fine. If you want them to remember everything, then go ahead. It doesn't matter which you choose as they can remember what they want to remember.

Another point that should be brought up, is that shinigami CAN have one or two unique powers if they do not have shikai or bankai.

Kidō List [BY DAI]

This thread exists for the soul purpose of showing members which Kidō, both canon and custom made, are available to the character of Platinu, Hearts if their character meets the qualifications to use it.

Kidō Capabilities [BY DAI]

The purpose of this thread is to show the capabilities, who and what tier, can use certain Kidō and what it takes to be able to use high level Kidō. .

Ketteiteki-Daigeki [BY TSUBINE]

This is a custom andvancement of the shunko technique which has been created by Tsubine for people on the site to use for their characters. Enjoy!

Shinigami General Ap8OoJO

Back to top Go down
Teitoku
Blackblood
Teitoku

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shinigami General Left_bar_bleue0/0Shinigami General Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Shinigami General Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Shinigami General   Shinigami General EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 3:38 am

Moving to archives

Shinigami General Ap8OoJO

Back to top Go down

Shinigami General
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: GENERAL BOARD :: Archive :: Other Information-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD