Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2421, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Slayer --- Character Of The Year: Yugiri Shihoin --- Romance of the Year: Cyrus and Helle --- Plot Of The Year: Gotei Nobility --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Black on Black --- Social Thread Of The Year: The Sun Sets on Greatness ---
The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Top posting users this week
Henrex
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 16 I_vote_lcapThe Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 16 I_voting_barThe Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 
Gamma
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 16 I_vote_lcapThe Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 16 I_voting_barThe Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Lillian
MorpheusDavol
Siegharty
THEFROST
Ame no ko
Blood Knight
Geeky Raven

The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Geeky Raven
Veteran Member
Geeky Raven

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue815500/9999999The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (815500/9999999)
Tiers:

The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 16 Empty
Subject Post 151PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 8:49 pm

Name: Forsaken Crow
Position Requesting: SA

Staff Experience: We've gone over this a couple times and I was a mod here for a long time, I was removed due to life issues that have since cleared up.

RolePlay Experience: Met Tsubasa yet, if not would you like too?

What Makes You Good Staff:

Additional Comments:

The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 16 ATYqP7N
Back to top Go down
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 152PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 8:57 pm

«THESE ARE MY DECISIONS BELOW»

I'm rather curious to see how you'd perform in this position; given your former experience on the site. So seeing how a little extra help would be good right now,I'll go ahead and put ya on a two or three week trial to see how you perform during that time. Good luck, m8.

Nix
Established Member
Nix

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue71500/99999The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (71500/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 153PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 4:03 am

Name:David or BlackCrowNix, or Nix.
Position Requesting:Site Assistant

Staff Experience:NONE

RolePlay Experience:Have been role playing for about 2 years now.

What Makes You Good Staff:Usually I can manage my stuff in time and I'm almost always free. If I have taken a job, I will do it and people can call me quite reliable. I have already gotten more or less feel of the site, going through all the application types, race specs and so.

Additional Comments: Long live Hueco Mundo!
Back to top Go down
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran
Dexterity

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue248350/500000The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (248350/500000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 154PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 9:28 pm

I'm going to reapply my old staff request, save for some differences; I'd like to go for a position that handles the grunt work (applications, checking), and site plot, AND can resolve roleplay issues. I am confident in being able to handle these tasks so long as life doesn't explode in my face again.

Nise no Eiyū
Kakeru

ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue8700/99999The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 155PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 6:50 am

Well, We'll give you..2-3 weeks trial as Moderator again, and see how shit goes, but I'm pretty sure you'll get your position back, if you aren't already checking apps and the like.

Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 156PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 11:54 am

For now, I am going to say that since Crow's trial period is up, we aren't going through with his approval. So I'm just leaving this post here for official documentation of his trial not being cleared.

Circa Monstrua
Benevolent Dischord
Circa Monstrua

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue37300/50000The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (37300/50000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 157PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 12:07 pm

Name: Circa Monstrua
Aliases/Nicknames: Len, CiCi, Ms. M
Position Requesting: Staff Assistant

Staff Experience: I've run or helped run multiple forums in the past including the following:
Bleach: Endless Summer
It's Alive! - A HOTD RP
Bleach: A New Age
OnePiece: The Seven Seas
The Harrowing (Gaia Online Still Active RP)
Naruto: Wrath of the Ninja
etc. [Don't feel like listing more]

RolePlay Experience:
Been on PH on and off since creation on old character
Been part of the same RP chat community for the past 10 years
Still roleplay and run roleplay Simulations on other games such as Second Life ect.

What Makes You Good Staff: With the amount of time that I throw into making sure things are lively, keeping active, helping others and dragging people back to the site, I think I'm pretty decent for staff. Especially with my constant wish to help other individuals of PH solve any and all issues they may have with applications or just the site in general. Not to mention when it comes to over-dramatic non-sense I have no trouble putting people in their place, helping them calm down and then proceeding with a situation in a way that benefits as many as possible.

Additional Comments: This should be a fun experience.

Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 158PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 3:58 pm

I'm going to go ahead and give you a three week trial in order to see how you perform in this position. We already talked about it on skype, so I'll see how you mesh with staff and what not. Hopefully you'll do well.

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 159PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 16 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 12:18 am

Name: Kylean Young/Lilith
Position Requesting: Site Assistant

Staff Experience: None

RolePlay Experience: Real life roleplaying, Xat, Aniroleplay, and here on PH. In years.. I'd say around 7, but it always doesn't look like it xDD

What Makes You Good Staff: I enjoy looking through lots of files and organizing information, I tend to do it on my free time, I also like keeping things up to date, and interacting with others. I also find that a lot of people come to me with some frustrations and issues.

Additional Comments: I'm not very good at correcting apps, especially since I'm fully aware I still need to work within that area, but I'd love going around and taking the extra steps for archiving, Face claims and other small things that go unnoticed in the xat.

Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 160PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 1:31 am

'Well, this status update has a lot of stuff. The first thing I wanna get out hte way? Some of the demotions I've done. As of now Imakuran, Lionus and Kyle are dropped from their positions. This has nothing to do with them being ill-equip, but circumstances just did not allow for them to fully perform their duties and it was better to let go.

Additionally, I'll also go ahead and boot up Lilith to a site assistant. I'll give her a trial and see how things go with her performance. Another promotion to be had is Trim being booted to full-time moderator for the time being and I will be giving CPK clearance to try out for a month long trial period for admin.

Lastly, I'm gonna extend Cici's trial period because there were some temp leave problems and there are just a few more things I want to observe.

That is all. I'm making major changes in staff and you can expect more updates in the future.

The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP  :: GETTING STARTED :: Site Announcements and Updates-
Jump to: