Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Slayer --- Character Of The Year: Yugiri Shihoin --- Romance of the Year: Cyrus and Helle --- Plot Of The Year: Gotei Nobility --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Black on Black --- Social Thread Of The Year: The Sun Sets on Greatness ---

The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread

+57
Mikasas
Carter
Absentee
Mirja Eeola
MWD
fantomdarc
Rawk
Gamma
darkfunnel
Chiraisu
Chellizard
Viz
Henrex
Steiner Franz
Zane
Gamedragon
MorpheusDavol
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Circa Monstrua
Nix
Dexterity
Yvhv
Pockeh
Chao
Sage
CPKallday
Imakuran
Majestic Moose
||-BlankMystery-||
Ludalfa
tina
Hayuko
Cookies
Teitoku
M A G I
MaidInAmn
lionus
Portaliya
Ulqui
Tsuyo
JJ
Kakeru
Snopy
~Amaya~
SerenityVerdant
Taichou
ReddTseuken
Shizuo
Elendril
Blade
Zero
Kenshin
Dr.Hiro
Gin
Tsubine
||Tsukuyomi||
THEFROST
61 posters
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread

Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:21 am

«THESE ARE MY DECISIONS BELOW»

Alright, I'm back again with another news update. Okay, following a meeting last night, it was deduced that Kakeru and Luda's positions be altered. This has nothing to do with them performing badly, but it is their circumstance which does not allow them to perform their duty as they can.

Therefore, in Kakeru's case, he was offered a chance to become moderator, site assistant or member. Until he could get things in order, he is choosing to be member for the time being since his activity doesn't match up staff/member wise with admins. And, much of the same with Luda, his option will be to become an SA or a member when he comes on.

And, due to the workload so far, I'll go ahead and make Lilith a full time Site Assistant at this point. I've deduced, at least, she seems dedicated to the position and I hope it stays that way. As, even with this full time position, there will still be an advisory period in effect. It just means you have passed the initial trial.

Those are all my updates for now.

Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread

Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:41 am

'kk, finished having a small meeting with Circa and decided to go ahead and make her a full site assistant. The reason is because she seems to be doing pretty well in the position and has a lot of commitment to the site. So, with that said, good luck in the position and don't let me down.

Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:52 am

After a conversation with Cookies today on skype, it seems that he will no longer be able to retain his staff position. There was a dialouge that he gave me and he expressed that he would not be able to perform his duties as staff due to the extreme lifestyle changes he is undergoing. So, he said that I should probably remove him as staff or make him a SA. Therefore, I've made him a member upon his request. I wish him the best of look as he is a damn good guy.

The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:10 pm
Name: Cody Hill o/
Position Requesting: Currently requesting any position staff sees fit, but would like to be helpful as a mod if applicable.

Staff Experience: Multiple staff positions here along with previous roleplay sites. An average of maybe 2 years.

RolePlay Experience: Multiple years of RolePlay experience on this forum and others. Along with Xat roleplaying when younger. (yuck)

What Makes You Good Staff: I've made many applications on this thread so I'd like to refer to those. My normal response is "That's up for you to decide." I think.

Additional Comments: I'd like to help. I may have a lot going on in my life but I am active and I am able to help both in xat and on site.

The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 17 KMyp5MzThe Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 17 BLADESIG_zpsllghyztx
Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue30/100The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Tiers:

Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:23 pm
Name:Ludwin Omar alfaro (Ludalfa/luda)
Position Requesting:Site assistant

Staff Experience: was mod before

RolePlay Experience:2 years on this site now

What Makes You Good Staff: im the site goofball who does his best and doesn't give in too easily.

Additional Comments: i finally have time and i got my new pc all set up so i should be able to do my staffwork fine.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:37 am

As of now? Luda is a trial site assistant still and I'm over viewing what he does for the next week or so. With Blade? We'll need to speak more in detail later about the requirements needed for you to become an SA. Therefore, whenever you see me on, leave me a message so we can begin discussing things.

Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:57 pm
Name: James (JJ)
Position Requesting: Moderator Extraordinare

Staff Experience:
Think I have the most experience by this point other than Frost himself.

RolePlay Experience:
Mothatruckas I don't even gotta say. =w= Just, my charrie list... that is all.

What Makes You Good Staff:
Positive, member-oriented, enjoy what I do, live to be helpful, etc, etc. Plus whenever I have a free minute just about I'm here.

Additional Comments:
I just realized that I didn't hit send when I first wrote this. xD

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Nix
Nix
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue71500/99999The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (71500/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:11 am
Name: David Daniel Skreb or Nix in here
Position Requesting: Site Assistant

Staff Experience: Completely none! But I'm ready to learn ^,^

RolePlay Experience: 2, maybe 3 years. I'm not so old in RPing, but people can testimony, that I have been quite active.

What Makes You Good Staff: I'm friendly, organized and can manage my duties. I have already some experience in the site and know more or less how everything is working. I can obey orders and act on my own, if required. Also, I have proved to be active with my characters and in general in the site.

Additional Comments: Nekas, ko papildināt!
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:26 am

Alright, I've got a few updates since the last time I posted here. The first? CPK decided to step-down from his trial admin position and go back to being a member due to life complications. Second, I'm going to see how JJ performs in a trial moderator position for two weeks. Third, I'm going to go ahead and give Nix a two week trial as an SA. Fourth, I'm going to remove Circa from SA due to inactivity. She can try and reclaim her position back after she has been active on the site for a period of 1-2 weeks . That's all. Good luck men

Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 06, 2015 5:30 am

Here we are again. The two week mark has came and I believe that I'll go ahead with moving Blade from a site assistant into a trial moderator because he has passed the first phase. I've seen him active in the xat, staff board, helping with members and generally doing various staff tasked related to handling apps, checking for anything outdated and helping with organization. So I will go ahead and stamp my approval on him and overview him for another two weeks with his powers in that moderator position.

You cannot reply to topics in this forum