Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Are you Asleep (Open)
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 18 EmptyYesterday at 12:05 am by RIkku Shin

» The Gallows Lay Empty, Where Do I Stand? [Phonoi/Pseudologoi]
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 8:28 pm by Henrex

» Tis But A Scratch (Helle/Uriel, Semi-Open)
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 6:13 pm by Siegharty

» Will They, Won't They
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 3:37 pm by Hastur

» Breathe In, Breathe Out [Honey/Radioactive]
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 12:10 am by Lillian

» Henrex's Active Templates [V2]
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 18 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 11:14 pm by Henrex

» Broken Causes, New Dreams
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 18 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 3:30 pm by Hastur

» Flame of Gratitude
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 18 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 7:03 am by Mirja Eeola

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 18 EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 6:08 pm by Guest

» Ambitions of the Bold (V/Elyss)
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 9:33 am by Siegharty

Top posters
THEFROST
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 18 I_vote_lcapThe Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 18 I_voting_barThe Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 18 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 18 I_vote_lcapThe Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 18 I_voting_barThe Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 18 I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Hydræ
Hastur
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2768 registered users
The newest registered user is Shuuhei Yamada

Our users have posted a total of 137223 messages in 20519 subjects

The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 18 Empty
Subject Post 171PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 18 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 9:41 am

«THESE ARE MY DECISIONS BELOW»

Okay, I've evaluated Luda's trial status and decided to remove him because his staff activity was more or less quiet. Therefore, whenever he finds himself in a stable place, he can reapply for his SA position after a period of two weeks has been passed since this posts creation date. Good luck to ya, Luda.

Zero
Entity of Contradiction
Zero

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue9000/10000The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 172PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 18 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 11:50 pm

Name: Zero (Austin)
Position Requesting: Staff Assistant/Moderator

Staff Experience:
I have been a NPC controller and Janitor/Moderator for PH for a year's time.

RolePlay Experience:
This site..... FOUR AND A HALF YEARS!

What Makes You Good Staff:
I've shown in the past that I can do work and willing to get jobs done, my only issue in the past was activity. I don't believe that will be an issue that I will have coming up any time soon, or something that I can't handle years since the issue has occurred.

Additional Comments:

You can choose for me, should I be SA or Moderator, I'm capable of both jobs in my opinion. I am pursuing this because I would like to assist in the site's growth over this coming summer and year. I'm ready to get going, and get booking!

Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 173PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 18 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 8:54 am

Alright, I'll go ahead and give you a two week trial in the site assistant position after learning some things from your interview I held this morning. Good luck in the position and you should get your powers on the site soon. You'll also be added into the staff skype after this post is up as well. And, for this duration, I'll also give you moderator powers on the xat to help overview things. If you do exceptionally well over the next week, I may go ahead and bump you to trial moderator anyway.

Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
Kakeru

ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue8700/99999The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 174PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 12:22 pm

Name: Kakeru.
Position Requesting: Wherever I am needed.

Staff Experience: Former Admin/Advisor/Site assitant.

RolePlay Experience: Uhm.. too long. 10+ at lest.

What Makes You Good Staff: Frostbite you know why I'm good staff so on and so forth.

Additional Comments: Did someone call for Order and balance?

Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 175PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 2:37 pm

Okay, since you've been an admin before, I'm going to go ahead and give you an approval towards being a trial moderator for the next two weeks. So, I hope to see your activity boost and see where this goes.

Blade
The Hybrid King
Blade

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 176PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 18 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 3:21 pm

Name: Cody
Position Requesting: Um, I'm being ran as a Trial Admin now.

Staff Experience: Here. A lot of here. And a lot of other places.

RolePlay Experience: 8 Years.

What Makes You Good Staff: That's not my decision.

Additional Comments: Well, I'm a Trial Admin now so I was told to post for it.

The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 18 KMyp5MzThe Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 18 BLADESIG_zpsllghyztx
Back to top Go down
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 177PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 18 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 3:23 pm

Based on how proactive I've seen you become in your moderator position over the past month or so, I'll go ahead and beef you up to admin status as I feel you are ready for that. I'll monitor you over the next two weeks and see how it goes. I expect you to keep up the pace at this point. I need another admin.

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 178PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 10:08 am

✖| Kuma Shock! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

[size=25]I want to upgrade!/size]
Name: Kylean Young [Lilith]
Position Requesting: Moderator

Staff Experience: Well site assistant for the longest time~~

RolePlay Experience: Since I was 11 [if you count xat and paper rp]

What Makes You Good Staff: Well, you can just look at what I've been doing. I try to keep track of everything keep updated on information. If I don't know something I make sure I ask. I normally write down what I'm about to do in skype about three times. I come up with ideas of conversation topics about the PH system and how we can approve. And I'll always be willing to try new skills and jobs when I feel comfortable with my abilities [i.e. me learning how to grade apps].

Additional Comments:I do believe I said everything... >3>;; Though I may run out of things to clean up by the time I get to my testing week.. since I'm cleaning out everything right now.

Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 179PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 12:02 pm

Okay, based on your great performance as a site assistant, I'll go ahead and approve this request and make you a trial moderator for the next two weeks. I'm expecting more out of you now in this position and feel you can handle it. Time for GUTS, Lilith. Lots of them.

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 180PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 2:27 am

Well, based on the fact Zero has been going inactive a lot of his staff duties, I'm going to go ahead and demote him from trial moderator to trial SA. He'll have two weeks to get his situation in order or I will fully demote him to member status. With that said, I'll also be allowing an extension on Kakeru's trial so I can observe how he maintains his activity given recent changes in schedule. That is all for now.

The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 18 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: NEW GETTING STARTED :: Site Announcements and Updates-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD