Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
Top posters
THEFROST
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 30 I_vote_lcapThe Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 30 I_voting_barThe Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 30 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 30 I_vote_lcapThe Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 30 I_voting_barThe Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 30 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Mirja Eeola
Forsaken Crow
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2733 registered users
The newest registered user is Alanony

Our users have posted a total of 135287 messages in 20309 subjects

The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30
AuthorMessage
Rawk
God of Love
Rawk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue16000/999999The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/999999)
Tiers:

The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 30 Empty
Subject Post 291PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 30 EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 7:53 pm

Name: Rawk
Position Requesting: Admin.

Staff Experience: I've been staff for a majority of my time on this site.

RolePlay Experience: I like to think I'm good at it.

What Makes You Good Staff: I've said it before, and I'll say it again. If I care enough to be on the site, I care enough to be on staff. I would say it's no secret that I'm deeply and genuinely attached to the site and the people on it, and I consistently put my best efforts into providing people with plotlines and opportunities that can get them genuinely invested in roleplaying here. I regularly assist members in getting adjusted to the site, and I'd say it's very well-documented that my professional demeanor holds up very well when dealing with staff issues.

Basically, I'm just a cool guy.

Additional Comments: I left staff as a personal health hiatus to avoid too much stress. Considering I've avoided alcoholism for a while and don't wanna off myself, I feel confident in saying I'm good to come back.
Back to top Go down
Gamma
Verified Female, PH Certified
Gamma

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue288800/999999The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (288800/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 292PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2019 12:18 am

[b]Name: Gamma
Position Requesting: Moderator.

Staff Experience: Lots and lots, a bunch here too. Head Admin, admin and various takes on the moderator role across other sites. Here though I've just chilled out as a moderator and tended to handle all the bookeeping and organisation. App checking too though and other stuff.
RolePlay Experience: God don't remind me how long I've been doing this shit for. I've been on PH since 2016 actively. That shit is almost four years ago.
What Makes You Good Staff: I contributed a bunch during my time on the staff team when I was there. I do staff work, do bookeeping and have tabs on what people should be doing and needs to be done. I'm pretty active as I don't think I missed a single staff meeting in my time or couldn't weigh into something when required.
Additional Comments: Given some of the main reasons I left staff in the first time have been addressed I am more happy to come back where it will not be as stressful. Also big fuck you to Rawk who only did his application after I said I was going to do one after I got home from work. Bitch ass nigga.

Imakuran
Imakuran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue227620/999999The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (227620/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 293PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2019 6:01 pm

I'd like to withdraw my staff app, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Thicc Boi
Slayer

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue7900/999999The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (7900/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 294PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 8:14 pm

Name: Slayer (at the time of writing it will say it 4 times on this page, just in case you forget)
Position Requesting: Mod or Helper

Staff Experience: Too fucking much. I used to staff on sites with over 100 people and sites with 12, even ran my own site on occasion. All in all, it accumulates to a year and a half out of my 4 year roleplaying career

RolePlay Experience:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t20832-family-reunion
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t20817-mistletoe
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t20109-you-are-a-walking-diplomatic-incident
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t20953-actions-have-consequences-closed?nid=75#135396
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t20949-it-is-good-and-right-abalia-yushiro

What Makes You Good Staff: Due to my long time on PH, I'm quite acquainted with the information on site enough that I feel confident that I can answer site related or lore related questions. Not only that, being one of the handful of active members on site allows for me to know a bunch of site plot going on at the moment and how others would be able to fit into one of them.

I've done plenty of apps and have made plenty of powers that I know my general way around apps and have a pretty good judgement when it comes to upgrades.
Additional Comments: N/A

MorpheusDavol

Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 295PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2020 11:52 pm

Name: Morph
Position Requesting: Admin

Staff Experience: I've done literally every position and left staff to deal with some IRL shit.

RolePlay Experience: Look at the side bar.

What Makes You Good Staff: The fact I've stuck with this site through thick and thin, on top of being one of the most vocal advocates for tangible change. Every time I've been on staff I have accomplished something in relation to improving the site examples include Hazard system and Skill rework. I have a fundemental knowledge on mechanics and help bring the PH app standard to the modern day. My insights as an Admin as helped prevent this site from collapsing three plus times.

Additional Comments: Ya'll wildin.

Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
Sage

s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 296PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 11:16 pm

Name: S_E
Position Requesting: Site Assistant

Staff Experience: You know who the fuck I am.

RolePlay Experience: Since 2013-06-30. PH is my home-site.

What Makes You Good Staff: I'm the greatest "good" you're ever gonna get. For all three of you Frozones on staff. Frost is probably the only person on site that knows more about PH than me in 2020.

That said, I think I've only had one egregious fuck up as staff in an otherwise stellar track record. That was the grading of Nagato and Stefan, where a lot of things went through that shouldn't have. I accept that I messed up on that one, though I would submit that I didn't have issues with grading his other apps. I don't remember vividly, but I think the biggest reason that happened was because I graded those apps back to back, and right after I cleared out the whole Mass Archival Unchecked. I imagine I was exhausted and just didn't due my proper diligence on those apps. For Nagato at least, my initial check is still there to show how I inspected the character, and then I entered a call with Gin to hash everything out most expediently. Nevertheless, I messed up, and ultimately it was still my negligence that had that happened. I should have just delayed my grading of his apps to a time I could do so better and more attentively.

Additional Comments: I said it before, but I didn't want to get on staff on account of not wanting to care too much about the site anymore. I couldn't help but care a little, but both out of personal preservation, seeing that we clearly don't really need anymore higher staff, and wanting to ease into things without foolishly over committing myself, I explicitly want to be Site-Assistant. Rebuild some rapport with focusing on lower-end applications, take care of the simpler tasks, and be present to give input on staff discussions and help out on that end. If you guys want to put more responsibilities on me, I'm open to it depending on what it is. I can take projects on, but I'd prefer to be assigned rather than spearheading them and stuff like I used to.

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:

Back to top Go down
Lillian
Lillian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 297PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 30 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2020 2:46 pm

Name: Lillian (And any derivatives of said name idc what you wanna use)
Position Requesting: Some form of organizational role/app checking/assisting members, maybe?

Staff Experience: I don't consider any times I got a staff role on a website that pretty much died shortly after as a teen, so i'm gonna go with, honest to god I don't really have real experience.

RolePlay Experience: I've been writing since I was like 7 or 8 so... 11 years?

What Makes You Good Staff: I really took some time to introspect and, i'm honestly pretty good with helping others with character ideas and how to fix up their character in general. I have had instances where I've spoken to members about specific instances and help them understand where they could have improved (Whether they actually take the advice or not is at their own discretion, and that's okay). I feel very comfortable with the understanding of the powerscale and standards PH has, hence why i'm making this application. I intentionally held off even applying here until I was certain I could understand what the hell I was doing and could actually help people out, because thats just what I like doing.

I personally want the site to be able to grow, be clean/organized, and easy to understand and navigate for newcomers. Now i'm not saying the site is a wreck or that the current staff aren't doing a good job, nope, its just that we have a lot of content on here, some of which may end up being overlooked and buried until someone says something, sometimes a member, sometimes a staff member. I feel staff having the ability to timely pick out incorrect(ly placed)/outdated information and fix it accordingly is very important, and as such is something I just like doing in general.

Additional Comments: I waited two years to make this. Two years. I'm weird.
Back to top Go down

The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 30 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: NEW GETTING STARTED :: Site Announcements and Updates-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD