Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Train-ing (Elyss/William)
Fufilled Feelings (Poliros Return) (Private) - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:11 pm by Caesar

» Overwhelming
Fufilled Feelings (Poliros Return) (Private) - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 9:25 pm by MWD

» Devil's Delight! [Nizhuan/Calypso Training]
Fufilled Feelings (Poliros Return) (Private) - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 8:41 pm by Lillian

» Venomous Confrontation [Algos/Ania/Ulv]
Fufilled Feelings (Poliros Return) (Private) - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 7:32 pm by THEFROST

» An Uncertain Time [Caly/Ulv]
Fufilled Feelings (Poliros Return) (Private) - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 6:14 pm by Lillian

» Beauty and The Bitch (Helle/Mimi)
Fufilled Feelings (Poliros Return) (Private) - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 8:23 am by Siegharty

» Cresimir Engelweiss XIV [Finished Probably] [Approved 3-3; Hazard C]
Fufilled Feelings (Poliros Return) (Private) - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 12:50 am by THEFROST

» The Crow Claims
Fufilled Feelings (Poliros Return) (Private) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2020 3:55 pm by Hastur

» Tender Horizons [Saiko/Open] [Division 7]
Fufilled Feelings (Poliros Return) (Private) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2020 1:56 pm by THEFROST

» Companions of Old
Fufilled Feelings (Poliros Return) (Private) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2020 12:32 pm by Mirja Eeola

Top posters
THEFROST
Fufilled Feelings (Poliros Return) (Private) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFufilled Feelings (Poliros Return) (Private) - Page 2 I_voting_barFufilled Feelings (Poliros Return) (Private) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Fufilled Feelings (Poliros Return) (Private) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFufilled Feelings (Poliros Return) (Private) - Page 2 I_voting_barFufilled Feelings (Poliros Return) (Private) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Mirja Eeola
Hastur
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2762 registered users
The newest registered user is Sirakad

Our users have posted a total of 136768 messages in 20455 subjects

Fufilled Feelings (Poliros Return) (Private)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Portaliya
Portaliya

TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fufilled Feelings (Poliros Return) (Private) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100Fufilled Feelings (Poliros Return) (Private) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Fufilled Feelings (Poliros Return) (Private) - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: Fufilled Feelings (Poliros Return) (Private)   Fufilled Feelings (Poliros Return) (Private) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 6:06 pm

Fufilled Feelings (Poliros Return) (Private) - Page 2 Still_DTB_AA_400x204-1-1
[P o l i r o T h e F l a m e R e a p e r]
かんしゃく持ち

[ E N T E R P O S T]

Fufilled Feelings (Poliros Return) (Private) - Page 2 Still_DTB_AA_400x204-2Fufilled Feelings (Poliros Return) (Private) - Page 2 Still_DTB_AA_400x204-2Fufilled Feelings (Poliros Return) (Private) - Page 2 Still_DTB_AA_400x204-2

Poliro knew she was trying to convince herself that everything will go fine. Poliro had extreme doubts about if he would be able to negotiate or not with the Gotei. Either way, because of how much he cared for Mayuko, he was simply going to go along with it and see where fate took them both. Not down a road of fighting and bloodshed hopefully. He wouldn't be able to bring himself to hurt his comrades, all the people he considered that anyway. He was going to try his hardest to make sure no fights broke out for his and Mayuko's sake. Thats what he was going to have to do to stop things getting.. complicated.

Poliro then realised it was time to head back to the Soul Society. Sighing once more as he told himself this was going to go well for him hopefully.. he drew out his Zanpakutō again to open the Senkamion back there. However. He was going to be in the forests, and not directly in the Gotei, as he didn't want to walk into traps and the like. He looked at Mayuko in the eyes directly with a gaze basically saying "I hope your sure about this.", before actually speaking. "Well then. Lets go then." He smiled as he didn't try to make arguements of the sorts, but tried to reassure her nothing bad was going to happen. After all, that was going to be the case...

Right?

[ E n d P o s t ]
Back to top Go down
Hydræ
Owl-Cat
Hydræ

MOTM Nov 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fufilled Feelings (Poliros Return) (Private) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue33620/20000Fufilled Feelings (Poliros Return) (Private) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (33620/20000)
Tiers:

Fufilled Feelings (Poliros Return) (Private) - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: Fufilled Feelings (Poliros Return) (Private)   Fufilled Feelings (Poliros Return) (Private) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 5:26 pm

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Mayuko's smile, shaky, became like steel now. Solid and unwavering, as her fingers curled into his hand. She had chosen a fate, even though her very being was slightly wavering, as her body pushed itself into the gate with him by her side. But Mayuko understood more then anyone else : if they attacked Poliro, would she be by his side, or theirs? And to her, her choice was evident : she came back to life because of her need to see him. Therefore it would never matter more then to be with him : and she would fight tooth and nail for it, her entire body quivering in anticipation almost. She was nervous, yes, but she understood. The world began to blur, as the steps took her further and further away, into the next area. To Soul Society, the place that had been her home for a time now. And she was coming back with her Taichou. Uncertain of their future, she just placed her blind hopes into the world, and just waited for everything to be alright.. at least she hoped so, to the deepest of her heart.

[Topic End!]

Photobucket

Back to top Go down

Fufilled Feelings (Poliros Return) (Private)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: Asia :: Karakura Forest-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD