Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Zoro
Zoro
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Reunion of Two (Hiro and Zoro) Left_bar_bleue0/0A Reunion of Two (Hiro and Zoro) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Reunion of Two (Hiro and Zoro) Empty A Reunion of Two (Hiro and Zoro)

Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:27 am
A Reunion of Two (Hiro and Zoro) To_the_end_of_hell_by_lord_nadjib-d46xrb5

Zoro Takahashi had been wandering the city for what seemed like days. He hadn't gotten word from the Vizard Corps on any missions, which was to be expected as a Lieutenant Colonel. They wouldn't send you off to kill a group of mere hollow, when you have a position of status. Still though, it bored Zoro to death, not having anything to do. 'And me already being dead makes that quite difficult.' He chuckled slightly at his mental joke and went back to focusing on his path.

Suddenly, he found himself in a place he didn't think he'd ever see again. Karakura Town. 'Or at least the remnants of it...' With authority he stepped through the remnants of the place he once called home, until he reached a bar. He entered the bar and took a look around, seeing that most people here were simple street scum, unworthy of his time. He was in the mood for a good brawl though, so if one was stupid enough to challenged him, He'd teach him a thing or two.

He walked up to the bar and sat down when he saw a bartender he didn't think ever seeing again either. He had been to this bar often 400 years ago, and knew it inside out, but he never would've guessed it was still run by the same man. The two told each other their stories and Zoro found out that the bartender had been a rogue Shinigami, ever since 381 years ago. Suddenly Zoro felt a familiar reiatsu enter the bar, a reiatsu he hadn't felt in longer then 400 years time.

Spoiler:
Dr.Hiro
Dr.Hiro
TARDIS
TARDIS
Location : I'm in the TARDIS Travleing through Space and Time.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Reunion of Two (Hiro and Zoro) Left_bar_bleue0/0A Reunion of Two (Hiro and Zoro) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://heroverse.forumotion.com/

A Reunion of Two (Hiro and Zoro) Empty Re: A Reunion of Two (Hiro and Zoro)

Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:19 pm

\\ENTER\\

.::LISTEN!::.

.::φH i r o - A r j a nφ::.

~Leader of the Monsuta Front lines~

Flash Fact: "Did you know Hiro used to be married when he was in the SS and one of his reasons to hate the SS is because his wife and kids were killed."

Hiro who never had really gotten used to the new pubs and frequently visited the Slums of karakura since he loved the old look and feel of the Slums, since he had great memories of the slums 400 years ago, When he goes to the slums he always feels nostalgia and remembers everything he loved about the past, His friends, His missing brother, and the most important when He was still a Neutral Good guy and in charge of The Vizard Corps, But today was a special day for Hiro, it was the anniversary of the day Hiro and his brother Loki made an oath that they would rid the world of the SS.

As Hiro walked into the pub he looked at the bar keep and began to say "Oi bar keep fetch me a the usual Black stuff" now you may be wondering what is black stuff, it was the drink Hiro and his brother always drank at this very pub its Ingredients consists of 1/2 oz creme de menthe 1/2 oz whisky (whiskey,bourbon...) 1/2 oz coffee liqueur (tia maria,kahlua) 1/2 oz irish cream (bailey's) and 1 - 2 oz tea.

Hiro then felt a familiar reaitsu at the pub and sat down next to the man it was coming from as soon as he sat down the Bar keep Poured creme de menthe, Scotch whisky, Kahlua coffee liqueur and Bailey's irish cream into a cocktail shaker half-filled with ice cubes and added tea, prepared with a small amount of milk and sugar as one would normally have in their tea he Shook it well and poured it into a cocktail glass. Garnish with a slice of lime, and served it to Hiro. Hiro took the drink and then looked at the man next to him "hey you, you look familiar, and your reaitsu feel familiar too, have we met before?" he asked the man as he took a sip of the drink.

Zoro
Zoro
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:32 pm

Zoro looked at Hiro and grabbed a pack of cigarettes before taking one out and lighting it. He put it on the bar and slid it toward Hiro a bit, silently offering him one. He then looked to the bartender. "A bottle of scotch." He said before turning his head toward Hiro and looking him over. The man had barely changed, even his attitude hadn't changed.

He responded shortly after getting his drink. "I'll give you a hint." He took a slow drag off of his cigarette as he thought for a second. "It was four-hundred years ago, here in Karakura. You were still Head of the Vizard Corps, together with your brother, Loki. The Yuudai family was also still around. And then there was me, the green-haired swordsman with the unique sword style; Santoryu"

He took another slow drag and faced the wall opposite of him as he awaited Hiro to connect the dots.

Spoiler:
Dr.Hiro
Dr.Hiro
TARDIS
TARDIS

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:39 pm

\\ENTER\\

A Reunion of Two (Hiro and Zoro) 865263

Flash Fact: Hiro is the only one in his family that is a Scientist even before his clan was wiped out he was the only one.

Hiro took another look at the man and finally figured out who it was, it was his old friend Zoro a smirk appeared on his face as he then took another sip of his drink "Bar keep forget the scotch see him one black stuff and put it on my tab" Hiro said as he turned to Zoro "You know you shouldn't smoke that right, its bad for you, I quit smoking regular cigarettes and moved on to something better" he said as he took out a black box that looked like a cigarette box,

"now you maybe thinking that this is a normal cigarette box but that's where you are wrong my friend this is what we call an e-cigarette it functions the same way as your pack but its not as bad as yours, meaning its good for your health" he said as the took one e-cigarette out and placed it on his mouth and started to smoke.

The bar keep handed Zoro a cup of Black stuff and turned to Hiro 'would you like anything else Hiro?' Hiro took the e-cigarette out of his mouth and looked at the Bar keep "Not at the moment" he said as he then turned to Zoro "So you son of a bitch where have you been all this time?" he asked as he took a sip of his drink.

Zoro
Zoro
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:36 am

Zoro frowned slightly at the Black stuff, before taking a sip. The frown disappeared and a smile appeared on his face as Hiro told him about the modern cigarettes. "I'll stick with the old stuff. The reason why is connected to where i was..." He took another drag before stomping the cigarette out under his foot and downing the Black stuff for so-called 'Liquid Courage'. He hadn't had any reason to tell anyone his story yet, and now he was reliving the memories of first awakening.

Zoro woke up in the middle of a cave, somehow having survived an onslaught in war. But as he sensed for reiatsu, things seemed different. Things seemed almost... Peaceful. Well, as peaceful as a place where an eternal war between Soul Society and Hueco Mundo takes place can get. An old man walked in and told Zoro he had found him in a block of ice. Zoro asked for the year, an soon there-after left the cave. This was gonna take some getting used to.

Zoro came back to himself and answered Hiro. "Well, my friend. Let's just say that one doesn't get much excitement when trapped in a block of ice." He took his eyes off the wall and looked at Hiro. "Woke up about 2 weeks ago. Rejoined the Vizard Corps, only to find out you and Loki were gone. So, what happened there?"

Spoiler:
Dr.Hiro
Dr.Hiro
TARDIS
TARDIS

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:43 pm

\\ENTER\\

Flash Fact:

As soon as Zoro mentioned the Vizard Corps Hiro's smirk was now completely gone from his face Hiro set his cup down and now had a serious look on his face "Zoro...Loki and I had a problem with the Vizard Corps, when the chance to attack the Soul Society came no one there wanted to instead they wanted to become allies with them and you know how me and Loki feel about the Soul Society...so we left and we Left the place and elected Zin Yuudeshi as our replacement but this all happened back in 2010 I think you had already had gone missing, and ways after we left we roamed earth searching for new ways to unlock a vizards true potential which we did and then we just stayed missing, then 2 years ago we come back and rejoined the Vizard Corps but they still hadn't come around to want to attack the SS so we left again but this time for good" He said as he took a final sip of his Drink.

"Bar keep, 1 more round of Black stuff for me, any ways Zoro, after i left i joined that organization Kokuryuteshi and i just recently left it and Joined the new vizard org called The Monsuta, its the Vizard Corps' enemy and unlike the Vizard Corps its not full of pussies who fear fighting the soul society" as he finished talkign the bar keep finished making the black stuff and poured it into Hiro's cup

Zoro
Zoro
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:13 pm

Zoro's smile faded as well as he listened to the story. As Hiro finished, he lit another cigarette and downed his Black stuff. Zoro just snapped his fingers for a refill, as he was used to from the old days. "So you're telling me the bastards from the Vizard Corps, the bastards I joined in search of you and your brother, are in alliance with the Soul Society?"

Zoro was angry to say the least. He despised the Soul Society. They had sent several assassins after him back in the day, one of them ending in a war between both their sides and Zoro ended up in a cube of ice, which only fueled his hatred for the Soul Society. He took out the cellphone he got from the Vizard Corps and texted 2 simple words to his superior. 'I'm Out!' He threw the cellphone on a random table and shouted "Keep it!"

Zoro looked back at Hiro as his drink was served. "So, this Monsuta. What's it like? Except for the fact that they have guts. Which, by the way, is a major advantage in my book."

Spoiler:
Dr.Hiro
Dr.Hiro
TARDIS
TARDIS

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:29 am

\\ENTER\\

Flash Fact: "Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?"is something Hiro likes to say after the watched the Batman movie from the 80s

Hiro chugged the black stuff and placed the cup on the counter and looked at Zoro as soon as zoro threw his cell phone at someone "Glad to see you haven't changed when it comes to the Soul Society, but anyways The Monsuta is a great organization for people like us" he said as he took out His phone and sent the 'Monsuta leader a message 'I got us a new member'

Hiro then turned back to Zoro "there are a lot of things i can't say about the Monsuta around here and there are things that only the Leader can say that i can't, so what do you say? Are you gonna dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?" he said with a grin on his face.

Zoro
Zoro
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:31 pm

Zoro looked over at Hiro and slightly chuckled. "Dancing with the devil? You're asking the Green Demon to dance with the devil? How could i ever refuse?" He downed his drink and stood walking over to a pool table. "Up for a game, mate?" A man walked into him and furiously turned around. "Hey, watch where you're going!" He yelled. Zoro's expression turned into a sadistic smile. "Oh... You really chose the wrong guy to mess with." Zoro stuck the cue through his opponent's leg and twisted his arm, breaking it. "It's a pity you had to catch me on a bad day. When i'm not in such a vicious mood, you would've made a nice warm-up." He walked back toward Hiro. "No pool today. Wanna bail?"

Spoiler:
Dr.Hiro
Dr.Hiro
TARDIS
TARDIS

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:55 pm

\\ENTER\\

Flash Fact: Hiro loves Jazz and you can always catch him listing to it

Hiro drank the last of the black stuff and put his had in his pocket and took some money out and put it in the Tip jar and looked at the bar keep "Jack i'll pay for the black stuff another time i just left my house with money just to pay your tip" he said as he the turned to his friend Zoro who had just beat up a poor human who caught him on a bad day, Hiro's friend walked back to him and asked him if he wanted to bail, Hiro stopped for a moment and looked at his friend "Sure man just pay for the beer you had cuz the black stuff was on me" he said as he waited for Zoro to pay and leave.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum