Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Murphy's Law and Bartender's Surprise Left_bar_bleue5/100Murphy's Law and Bartender's Surprise Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Murphy's Law and Bartender's Surprise Empty Murphy's Law and Bartender's Surprise

Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:14 pm

Murphy's Law and Bartender's Surprise Tifa_-_012_CG

Hanako Yadomaru Iramasha Junior
Hitpoints
200/200
Ranking
5-5/5-5
It is morning as Hanako was awakened by an alarm clock. She turns to discover that once again, Koichi is not by her side. The heat that has been going on must have kept him away for some time. What of her role in the matter? She has to take care of five children while tending to her pub and membership in the Karakura Defenders. It does not come to her how many times Koichi visited her and even stayed for a while, but it feels to her that duty was separating them as she does not see Koichi for some days. Sure that Azure and Kabuto came to visit once in a while as well as Shirou. For her to understand, it is hard to even grasp what was going on with Koichi as he seems...distant to her during one of his visits. Something is going on, yet she is unaware of the background. She slides off her bed and rubs her aching head while her teal nightgown was illuminated by the morning sunlight shining through her window. However, the strange thing is the room with five cradles in it was derelict of sound. Maybe the children are sleeping for once instead of crying in the morning for food. I’ll check on them to make sure. Hanako walks to one of the cradles, one being Alice’s. As she approaches, she rubs her dry eyes to induce some tears so her eyes can hydrate and allow her a clearer vision.

Looking into the cradle, she would be expecting Alice to be sleeping peacefully, but Hanako sees an empty cradle. Maybe Kabuto was in early. Hanako checks the other cradles. Just like Alice’s, they are empty. Hanako drowsily looks around the house, hoping that Kabuto would have taken them into the living room to play with them, but the living room is just as empty as the cradles. “Kabuto? You here? InuYasha? Alice?” Hanako calls out and there was no response. It becomes eerie for Hanako now that the children are not responding and Kabuto is not here at all. Trying hard to not panic that the kids are missing or even kidnapped, Hanako walks to the phone to call Kabuto in the Iramasha Island. However, she notices that she has no connections to the Iramasha Island and the other worlds. She checks her profile to find out- Bounty Hunter...revoked? Iramasha Association...blacklisted? Parent rights...revoked? Marriage credentials...divorced? No...No...No! Even my banking account is suspended! Hanako’s heartbeat grows more rapid as she finds herself in a situation that she cannot understand at all. All at once, she is on her own again; no family, no friends, just herself again. In blind distress of all things going bad all at once, the only thing she can do is to shout as she tries to find something that is still good, but nothing came out...

“What the fuck is going on!”
In the face of despair, Hanako could not understand why everything she has done for them suddenly goes sour as even the Iramasha Clan...her family just abandoned her like that. She walks to the window to look for the light of her situation, the morning sunlight was a sign of rebirth of resolve, or so as Hanako believes it to be. Tears trickle down along her fragile face as her distress pales her with sorrow. The only thing she could think of is Koichi and for her, it is possible that Koichi would know why she was abandoned like that. But she has not seen him for some time. How could she tell if Koichi would come to her when she needed his help or his embrace? In the end, it turns out that the only way to Koichi is to find him and to find him is to gain the power to enter the Iramasha Island. But what if the Iramasha planned to try and kill her for a reason that she cannot foresee? Hanako will need a power great enough to overcome the opposition so she can be with Koichi and the kids once more. During the battle against Nagato, Ureus and Nada, she notices that Nada and Ureus seem to understand her and have powers similar to what Hanako believes to be her powers as well.

With a flare of black and red flame erupting out of her right hand, the window shatters from the sheer weight and becomes dust under its unbelievable intensity. I guess the only family left for me is the Children of Vohlis. It is becoming very difficult for me to trust anyone now since I lost everything. Hanako walks to her room to pack up her things and walks down to the pub, leaving behind her wallet, identifications and her cellphone behind. Knowing her bodyguard is the only employee she has other than Shirou Emiya, the bodyguard would be arriving early as usual, so if that is the case, he will be seeing Hanako coming through the pub with a pack in hand and a numbed look. Then she says to him, “Hewajima. We’re leaving as I received an eviction notice. Follow me while you can, but expect some opposition.” For all that is left of her ruined life, she intends to become “Queen Yadomaru” that the Children of Vohlis claimed her to be and become powerful enough to fight those who opposed her reunion with her family.
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Murphy's Law and Bartender's Surprise Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Murphy's Law and Bartender's Surprise Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Murphy's Law and Bartender's Surprise Empty Re: Murphy's Law and Bartender's Surprise

Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:21 pm
"Ah hell what had gone on in the past few days. Everythings going to hell quite frankly." Shizuo Heiwajima had said rubbing the back of his head, on his routine morning walk to his employer. Whom would have needed a body guard you may have asked? Well non other then the famous Hanako, but as Shizuo walked in the door he knew all was not right. The first thing he noticed was hanako. and apon hearing what she said he now having stretched broke out with a wide grin . his arms spreading out as he made his way to the door besides hanako. "I've only been employed twice. and i've only trusted and felt attached maybe once. as to the opposition, leave that to me. i am forever yours and ill do my best.." Shizuo would have then replied before nodding. then making his way towards the door. had had a moment of eureka. "You dont mind if i lay down a false trail?..
Shizuo would have asked. before the male. had produced a lighter, and in a self explanatory fashion had began his precarious trek around the house, while he began to set things on fire then before grinning. he dropped the lighter and a gigai of hanako in the flames. now making his way to hanako. he nodded bowing" i think we should leave. and aswell this is up to you"

Now shizuo, had then begun his exit, for the safety of hanako, he had picked her up and what ever she brought with her, now wetting his clothes from the tap faucet in the kitched before then leaving in a relaxed stroll and putting them over her, as he began to walk slowly. The flames licking behind them growing in size and in potency, while the now consumed the upper stories of the pub. now, bottles of beer and other flammable liquids within the bar caught flame exploding. furthering the blaze while the now blue flames had begun to vent from the roof, disinigrating it in seconds. before then the flames made there way downwards into the gas stove and oil within the pub. as it now caused a chain reaction as Shizuo walked away.

Now the pub exploded. enveloping shizuo in a halo of flame, which the wet bartenders jacket would have protected hanako. while shizuo would have gotten burns on his skin and back. which developed to 3rd degree though he shrugged it off and kept walking. the sweat on his skin steaming. as he walked through the inferno before stopping in a near by river. now grinning at hanako as he sat down some.

"this should help us get out.. so where too next. hanako?"

Murphy's Law and Bartender's Surprise LzZCuy7
Murphy's Law and Bartender's Surprise BtXe12b
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Murphy's Law and Bartender's Surprise Left_bar_bleue5/100Murphy's Law and Bartender's Surprise Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Murphy's Law and Bartender's Surprise Empty Re: Murphy's Law and Bartender's Surprise

Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:10 pm

Hitpoints
200/200
Ranking
5-5/5-5
When she sees Shizuo there in the pub, she proceeds to walk with the pack that was half of her petite size. “Hewajima. We’re leaving as I received an eviction notice. Follow me while you can, but expect some opposition.” Seeing that Shizuo rubbing the back of his head as he says, “Ah hell. What had gone on in the past few days? Everything’s going to hell quite frankly.” Hanako proceeds to walk outside of the pub as he continues, “I’ve only been employed twice, and I’ve only trusted and felt attached maybe once. As for the opposition, leave that to me. I am forever yours and I’ll do my best..” Hanako is already a distance away from the pub by the time that Shizuo starts a fire in the pub. But would Hanako care? She lost everything and the only things left for her are her kids favorite toys, photos and other memorabilia that she believes would be held very dear to her and her family for when they reunited with each other. As the explosion occurs in the pub, Hanako turns around and notices Shizuo catching up to her and they stop by the river about a kilometer away from the pub.

“This should help us get out.. So where too next, Hanako?” Shizuo asks Hanako as she watches the river flowing on and on. “For all I know, we’re on our own until I contact the Children of Vohlis. I do not know how many there are, but I have a good hunch that if there is one, we’ll be taken to their hideout.” Hanako replies to Shizuo while trying to think of a path to take. Caveman, I know you are one of them, but where are you? In reality, finding a Child of Vohlis would be an obstacle due to the rise of betrayals. Shizuo may not be aware of them, but Hanako plans not to tell him because she is unsure of his loyalty just yet. “Yo, Bitch! Quite a display out there!” Caveman speaks as Hanako and Shizuo can feel and hear his heavy footsteps approaching. To Shizuo, Caveman appears as a Vasto Lorde, a powerful hollow with strength beyond a captain’s. “Don’t get me wrong, but I heard yer callin’ me through thoughts, so I came to assist you in reaching your father’s birthplace. However, it will take a while, but once we are set, the others are sure to come.” Caveman negotiates with Hanako with a strong accent of an American Southerner.

“Malcolm, I have killed you and here you helped instead of attacking me. Are you risking relations with Reimu?” Hanako inquires for Caveman’s reasons. However, Malcolm laughs heartily as if concerns about him being impulsive were very least. “What I hold here is a gem that blends our spiritual presences throughout the space, so even Koichi cannot see us unless he is physically around us.” Malcolm explains to Hanako as he reveals a rather clear quartz-like gemstone. “Let us sit by and wait for me to regain some of my strength as gateways are not my strong suit.” Malcolm suggests before chuckling as he sits down next to Shizuo. Hanako looks at Shizuo and nods with silent suggestion to stay calm and let Malcolm stick around as he is her hope of contacting the other Children of Vohlis.

Murphy's Law and Bartender's Surprise 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Murphy's Law and Bartender's Surprise Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Murphy's Law and Bartender's Surprise Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:25 pm
What the hell.. is going on around here.. and who is that..

Shizuo wondered while, blood trickled outwards. looking up seeing caveman, who looked of a hollow. though through concentration, he was reduced to the site. of a rather hollowish humanoid. Though this still was something different, he'd seen things worse. Though for now. he was going to figure out who this man was, from the looks of it he was someone though of importance to hanako so he was not going to interfere but was ready to stop him at a moments notice. while his gold colored eyes had taken in the surreal landscape. in its own counterparts. having then shrugging his coat back on. having simply concealed his rather grotesque burns from the stranger as to the fact he'd rather not be asked how he got them.

So.. i guess this dude is of importance. or is of something more, somethings strange with him. though he is.. hollow- like it seems like something is changing my perception of the matter.. like I'm looking at something thats this but yet not this. something thats more then something more.. mm..

Shizuo had pondered these things, while he had quietly sat down, looking at his phone which he had then placed on a rather smooth rock besides him on the riverbank. Bringing up his shiny dress shoe he had then stepped on it with a electrical crack while. the phone shattered into a million pieces. now he then nodding politely to Hanako sat down, and begun to just absently think of what may be in store for them ahead. Interesting in prospect, but unpaved in retrospect. In short the thrill of an adventure. While Shizuo had now, just seeing the nod of hanako, relaxed and just began to think of the precautions needed to protect hanako if something would arise.

.Death.. if your there, here's the bargain make me your tool.. and use me as needed. but lend me your strength to protect the one who taught me purpose once more. this is the pact ill make with you.. if you will allow this.. for i just have my humanity.. and i need more.. as i want to make sure what ever hanako is trying to do, that i can see to it she makes it unharmed.

Now shizuo had relaxed and waited for what ever verdict they where to reach

MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:47 pm

Hitpoints
200/200
Ranking
5-5/5-5
Throughout the five minutes of waiting for Malcolm’s energy to return, Hanako was looking at the river like she is looking at a symbolizing mirror of thoughts and memories as both are not her own and her own. So they think I’m that queen they boastfully disclosed at risk of being in a checkmate. Koichi and the others are not dumb and possibly can track down the origin of the queen to me since I’m the only first generation descendant of TelcinVohlis and thus I inherited his ruling as the matriarch or the queen as they referred me as. I-I want to know if it is a decision that can help me or hurt my allies. All I wanted is to be back in Koichi’s arms and sob my despair away and have my children back. Why- No...How could they just toss me a blank file like that? Was I no longer useful to them? Is it how much I was worth? Not as a friend and just a tool for them? Thinking about it causes a headache as Hanako grasps her forehead with her left hand. Gritting teeth and a pair of teardrops gliding from her pinched eyes and down her blushed cheeks infers a deep struggle that even Shizuo can never hope to grasp the concept of. In the moment, Hanako cannot tell if she is sad or angry as the frustration manifests into a newfound loathsomeness for her allies as she also struggles to stay to her faith with her friends who may have been behind the burning for all she could think of. While leaning against the stone fence that protects people from falling into the river, Hanako tries to quell her own argument with consciousness of either the kind girl who seeks the better others through praises and voluntarily servitude and the veteran girl who seeks the better image through power and self-reliance.

Caveman looks at Hanako with his blank mask that only shows his eye sockets as he breathes out steadily. “Bitch, you think too much. Now I have a headache due to collective memory.” Malcolm complained to Hanako as he gets up, revealing the difference between Hanako’s four-feet-ten-inches in height and Malcolm’s approximately eight-feet in height. “I’m not a bitch. I’m your queen, Ser Stone.” Hanako scolds at Malcolm as she turns to look at him in the face, despite the height differences. With that thought in mind, Hanako decided to take on the role as Queen Yadomaru, the leader of the Children of Vohlis that some allies are worried about being against when they already have more than enough powerful oppositions awaiting them. Not only that, she appointed Malcolm the Vasto Lorde to be her first Elite Guardsman. Hanako then looks at Shizuo with eyes that are mixed with resolve, sadness and experience that could exceed his own; the pair of eyes that represents wise leadership. “Shizuo Hewajima. I’m appointing you as an Elite Guardsman with Ser Stone. You are now, Ser Hewajima. With or without power, I know you will serve without doubt in your conscious.” Hanako announces to Shizuo without hesitation in her fluent, commanding voice; a sign that Hanako is willing to take on the responsibilities as a leader. “Already becoming a big lass, aren’t che? I’ll open the damn gate to Chaos Island, where our old man’s stronghold will be in.” Malcolm acknowledges as he looks away from Shizuo and Hanako.

Malcolm summons a lance that seems to be made from the nose of a Gillian Menos as he raises it above his head as if he is going to chop the fence across the street. Suddenly, Shizuo can feel the energy weighing him down drastically as the sword starts radiating with a red glow. “Destroyer of Reality, MezeVonnei!” Malcolm calls out as his lance turns into a burning long sword of rich amber and gold. The air around the sword begins to thin out as its energy was being drawn into the sword. With an impressive chop, a tear into reality is opened by Malcolm as the light behind it was blinding to those who looks directly into it. Moments later, the light fades to reveal a snow-covered forest and a stony ruined entrance mound. “Lad. Once you entered, you’re one of us, regardless if you’re not related. Follow if you are really sure, I’ll keep the portal open and be the one to close it behind myself.” Malcolm warns Shizuo as Hanako was already set to enter the portal. Hanako enters the portal and appears on Chaos Island, where she is on her way to her own destiny. As for Shizuo, Malcolm waits for him to decide as he holds to portal open. If Shizuo declines or walks in, Malcolm walks into the portal and closes it behind him, making their leave.

[Hanako and Caveman Leaves the Thread]
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Murphy's Law and Bartender's Surprise Empty Resolve.. And. A new horizon

Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:08 pm
.... 'Shes.. crying,.. hanako is really crying.. why does this world have to be something so cruel.. so.. unfair.. I will make sure.. she never crys.. again.. this world is harsh and cruel. But she deserves.. better..and so..

Shizuo had thought after the silence which followed the tears on her eyes,it was something which made Shizuo Feel different inside... he felt a beast awakening. This was not something that was ok, Was it not his job to protect hanako from things like this? Or had he somehow failed this too ,this job which he was employed to do. Such simple things where , causing grief and misery for hanako. It just was not fair for the world to be cruel towards, someone so undeserving of it. So no matter what he would stop this endless cycle, meaning he was no matter what would be at hanako's side.

'Time for thought is over, if i don't hurry they will leave me. so. let us be off. before this world changes again. '

Shizuo had looked up now, as the air above, and the sky seemed different some how. It was a perspective of someone who knowing or unknowingly would never be the same. Shizuo Subconciously knew this, and was ready to accept it wether or not it would be the smartest choice. So for this reason, Shizuo now got up quickly his form straightening almost instantly. Now, before this had ended in a quick space of time, Shizuo had stretching out his legs in a quick brisk pace which showed his timely-ness. Began to walk to caveman and the portal nodding to him once , before then allowing his form to walk forward a sudden breeze-. Having caused his delicate blond hair to blow forward, this all taking place as his form slowly vanishing within the portal.

For now Shizuo had altered the course of his life, and took the call of duty over what was known. Knowingly or unknowingly he's now made a choice which will change the outcome of his own path he follows. So now he looked towards the future, and what was beyond the portal.

The Land of the Iramasha awaited.

MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:45 pm
Thread is completed.

Both Shizuo and UHCM has left the thread.

Next Thread in the Story
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t5862-chaos-island-welcome-home-telcinvohlis-s-ancient-hidden-stronghold#34053

Murphy's Law and Bartender's Surprise 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum