Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Blood through Time [Private] Empty Blood through Time [Private]

Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:32 pm

Photobucket
I thought I made it out whole
But I was just a broken nutcracker

Her steps hesitated. She had already seen more then enough : but she had to be sure.

After all, she needed to know completely.

Alice felt drawn to this part of the mansion : from her timeline, it had been off-limits, considering it was her grand-father's. And well, people wanted to cleave from Ketsu, due to the stigma : some still held the old opinions. Alice herself had never gotten the chance to meet the man : he was one of the first ones dead from the infection. Somehow, that bothered her more then anything else : she could sense his strength from where she stood! So how did a man that strong, end up dead so fast? Alice couldn't being to comprehend it : was it a plan to get her to switch timelines? Or what was it? The hybrid sighed, running a hand through her light blue hair. It frustrated her, this knowledge of a possible future : she had come back early enough to avoid it, but still. It was a sort of method to it : a sort of need, as she felt her fingers curl up into her palms. It still pained her.

The girl wasn't quite sure how to take the next step. She had seen her family, for the first time in years, and felt jaded from it. Now she had to speak to the man that she had never met. Of course, she heard stories, and gotten to see some, but what the heck did this girl know? The time traveler bit her lower lip, before she gathered the courage. Fuck it : she would dare and screw anything that got in her way. With a deep breath, she opened the Iramasha link : and looked for Ketsu. She wasn't sure if she was gonna get anything, but she was sitting on the chair. She let her presence linger but she was unsure of what to expect.

After all, how can you predict what you never knew?
Photobucket

Template Made by [THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Blood through Time [Private] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Blood through Time [Private] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Blood through Time [Private] Empty Re: Blood through Time [Private]

Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:56 am

Photobucket

The crimson red moon gleamed glaringly down towards the ground; positioning it's infernal rays upon the infamous Devil Iramasha Mansion; which, obviously, belonged to the Royal Devil Family. From the looks of things, it seemed that the place was nearly empty as there was not a sound to be heard on this silent, eerie night. Taking glances inside of the windows revealed nothing but darkness, attempting to detect the spiritual beings inside of this place was all but utterly pointless due to a mysterious barrier placed up around the property; and lastly, it felt as if the demonic beast whom inhabited this household had killed the essence sound itself as there wasn't even the slight sound of a passing wind to give confront to any being whom happened to step into this dead place. However, despite it's deserted looks, not many dared to have the stones needed in order to intrude their way onto to this satanic land. This stems from all the horror stories that generate from the local's and even groups of people outside of Iramasha Island about what goes on when the Royal Devil Family deals with people who are not welcomed on the island.

At almost any moment many believed that these horrid beast would be ready to descend upon their prey; ripping off their flesh, consuming their organs, draining them of their blood and claiming them of their life without so much as a single footstep or warning. So, by that reputation alone, this place is well protected and tends to live up to it's name should that first safeguard fail. After all, when two K-World Commanders in addition to their lackies tried to step foot onto this unholy land; a single Iramasha had single handedly terminated before threats and their back-up before too much time had passed. This, not even coming from their strongest fighter they had to offer. But alas, despite all the hype build up about the mansion, there was still one soul wandering the night who decided to pay a visit to the Devil's playground tonight and the Devil himself was going to pay her a little visit. Since, after all, he had foreseen her arrival long before said girl could even phantom what her purpose was for visiting him on this fine night.

Her soft footsteps seemed to echo all throughout the hallway's of the manor; reaching through the basement chambers, the abnormal abundance of empty rooms and to the man who would ultimately discover her: Ketsu Iramasha; The Devil Iramasha Leader. Where was he? At the moment, he was bidding his time inside of his throne room located in an unknown position within the estate. Currently, if one were to open the doors to his private throne room, they would discover a massive sized room with dimly lit torches against a series of dark wooden walls painted in a red and black color with his throne placed directly in the middle of the room. There, he would be seen sitting in a relaxed manor with his favorite cup of wine mixed together with copious amounts of virgin blood gathered from human's and demon's alike. If one were able to make out more of appearance through the vast darkness of this room, they would begin to notice more interesting features about his body.

For instance, despite it being rather dark in the room, Ketsu's blood lit eyes could still be made out as they were currently illuminating a crimson red glow similar to the one generating moon outside. Though, far beyond that, if one had heightened senses to detect more vibrant or hidden colors in the in the dark; they would be able to see that not only were Ketsu's eyes radiating a blood red glow, but the whites in his eyes were shaded black; something that would stick out if this were daytime. In addition to that, as the moonlight began to shine down on Ketsu, it would come into sight that his skin's pigment appeared to have gone through some drastic changes compared to most who remember him having some sort of brown skin color. It has transitioned from that, to a nearly white color. Not pale white; simply white in general. However, he is able to change this with will as in daylight hours it appears to take on a much more regular skin tone; though lacking in his body's original skin tone none the less.

Moreover, since the last time anyone from his personal life had seen him, Ketsu's hair had also seemed to go through a similar transformation. Previously, he used to have neck length hair that was jet black with hints of blood red in it. Now? It grew downwards all the way towards his waist section and was completely black when compared to before. And, along with that, it appeared that his fingers had turned to claws; though is black colored gloves hid them rather well. Lastly, The Devil Iramasha Leader was seen wearing a style of armor similar to a samurai, but blood red in color with a black suit underneath. This armour gave the impression it was crafted from many varying metal plates that were formed into multiple protective guards along his body that coated his chest, waist, shoulders and thighs. Furthermore, it could also be seen that there was the Iramasha Clan's symbol printed in black behind the armor as to signify who he was and what organization he was affiliated with.

"Heh, it seems like she has arrived on schedule. Hard to believe one of my ancestors looks something like that." Spoke the Devil Leader; chuckling a bit as he paid witness to Future Alice appearing within the confines of his home via the Chaos Orb technique; which allowed him to pin-point just where she was with visual details included inside of a mystical orb forged by his grand mastery and manipulation of Chaos Energy. Taking another sip from his blood red wine, Ketsu gave off a mere smirk and another light hearted laugh as he seemed rather amused by this turn of events. "I suppose I should greet the poor girl after everything Timeline AX had went through." Rubbing his chin a bit, The Devil Iramasha Leader went on to take a glance inside of a strange cellar behind his throne with a more somber expression on his face. "...and, to keep THEM out of her sights."

With a snap of his fingers and a mere whim of his command, there seemed to be a powerful barrier erected behind his throne-room chair that would take someone with some pretty nasty skills, powers and might to shatter due to his more then proficient skills in the Demon Arts, Magic and Chaos Spells. Even if someone were to have some sort of magic shattering ability, more barriers would simply be generated until the person tired themselves out or figured a way around it. What was in that cellar was not meant to Future Alice's eyes just yet. Thus completing his sinister deed, Ketsu let out a relaxed sigh as he placed his bloody alcohol glass on a fine wooden table standing next to his throne chair as he slowly began to rise up from his chair. "There is no point in wasting anymore moonlight, isn't that right, Matthew?" Tapping his head, it would appear as if this whole conversation was Ketsu merely talking to himself; but as any well skilled Ziamichi could detect, there was more then just Ketsu inside of that body. At the present time, he was currently speaking to a former Demon Lord whom he consumed that had the power to control the Shadow's, origins were linked to the moon and the last of a special Demon race straight out of the Demon World.

"Let's get moving..." Fading into the night; Ketsu used his own variant of Chaos Warp to instantaneously merge himself into the shadow's around him in order to travel undetected, silent and rapidly throughout the mansion's many different sections. Within a matter of seconds, Ketsu's shadow was then cast behind Future Alice as his body quickly formed from pure darkness to a more solid form as his eyes gleamed downward behind her with a small chuckle being heard from him. "My, my, what do we have here? A lost little girl? No, should I say, a lost time traveler who happens to be my relative?" Smirking a bit, Ketsu proceeded to fold his arms as he awaited to see what Future Alice's reaction would be to him emerging inside of that room and gauging her reaction to some of the things that he had just said.

The wheels have been set in motion, and right off the bat, it appears that The Devil has something devious planned already. Where it goes now? That's anyone's guess.
Photobucket

Blood through Time [Private] WVMWLOu
Anonymous

Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:42 pm

Photobucket

Her fingers played with each other. Her eyes were closed : this meant she was looking for something else. Using her other senses : it wasn easy task, wasn't it? Alice was good at this : she knew that much, as she let her body relax, inch by inch. Each second that passed, she let herself close in : the link shut itself, her prescence assuredly known. There was an eerie sense to this : the draw of this place was too strong and it was almost sickening. But yet, it played with her : the demon that hid in her blood, the one that toyed with her. The mental struggles : she was a hybrid yes, but who ever said there was more angel then demon? After all, perfect hybrids were more then rare. As her body was relaxing, her mind could not : it still ran in circles, swiftly and almost panicked. Even on edge, even pressured, she still remained calm, the rays of the moon darting silver shades in her hair.

The moon : a kinship held in such a grip. The moon was associated with femininity : she understood that much, her fae like abilities putting her to a bond to the very concept. The girl's hands slid in between her legs, lightly touching her mark there : chastity for eternity, until she choose to give it up. Even with Azure, she had not taken the chance. It was a sort of willfulness that kept her steady, and firm. There was a quiver along her spine : it started, and then raced, even as she understood it's implications. Alice was having company, the Lord of the mansion, and she knew it. Would the girl be courteous? Her aimless wanderings had brought her here. Why? That was a question that burned into the time traveler's mind cleanly. The sense of shadow, as the girl slowly stood up, her light blue hair glittering in the moon's beams, as she took two steps forward, and turned.

Turned to face the man that was her grandfather, in this world and any other.

Her eyes were blue, almost ice like, piercing. Her energies stayed under control : so far so good, as she gave a bow, low to be respectful of his station and his lineage to her. The chuckle had raced across her, and with the words, she rose her head, and bent it a little, acknowledging his quip. It was his lair, and she was the intruder, per say. ''Well, that makes my purpose here short.'' she said softly, in a gentle, but yet guarded tone. There was a hint or two of frost : nothing threatening, but the same sort of tone one would use on someone they did not speak often to. Another breath into her chest, and her mind raced. Was it a lie? No, part of the reason she was here was because she had to tell him of her past, of her timeline. The other part.. she was pretty sure was his doing.

The girl wouldn't doubt it. Perhaps, a part of her was proud : this man had draw and power to bring her her, and she was of his own blood. Alice had always been prideful about her family, and even with the stories, there was no other bond like the bond of blood. Her reactions were kept off her face for the most part, but she knew her eyes would betray her. Even then, she would not flinch : her will would not bend. The girl would find those red orbs, and let her own glacial gaze stay with that red glow. Her sense of peace within herself was strong enough not to crumble.

''My name is Iramasha Alice, and I am the daughter of Iramasha Koichi and Yadomaru Hanako. I am therefore your grand-daughter. But as you aptly guessed, I do not come from this time, since I merely seven months old.'' she said, introducing herself, and bowing again. She was nervous : there was this energy, this fear, and yet in it was mixed awe and respect. To be frank, the blue haired Iramasha has no idea how to deal with the one before her, and it showed : she spoke a bit awkwardly, and her body seemed to be posed for flight if needed. But in all, her will would not let her leave. Alice was.. stubborn.

Now, if she could just read the man before her, or at least know he's not going to eat her head off.. she might be able to relax. Just a bit.
Photobucket

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Blood through Time [Private] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Blood through Time [Private] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:09 am

Photobucket

Heh, this was the first time Ketsu himself had actually received a chance to see his descendant from the future up close and personal for the first time. As he began inspecting her body, it seemed rather odd that she would have light blue hair instead of the traditional black or red that is normally seen in The Royal Devil Iramasha Family's physical traits. Thinking back to Azure Iramasha, however, it wouldn't be the first time a freak ancient like this has occurred in the gene pool. After all, Azure came out of the womb blaring pink hair at first. Something which surprised Ketsu, but had no other cause for concern. In any case, The Devil Lord would proceed to take notice of how Future Alice would react him. 'Well, that makes my purpose here short.' That was it, huh? After her first sentence of words towards him, Ketsu would seem to have a soft laugh at Alice's initial response from his arrival. "I take it that you had a long monologue in store for me, no?" Asked Ketsu, smirking slightly before pausing for a moment to hear everything else that she had to say afterward.

'My name is Iramasha Alice, and I am the daughter of Iramasha Koichi and Yadomaru Hanako. I am therefore your grand-daughter. But as you aptly guessed, I do not come from this time, since I merely seven months old.' The same old information, hm? Nothing that she stated to him was new to him so he simply went on to nod his head at that comment before saying;"So I take it you did have something more then that to say. It's a shame my powers were able to pick up on your arrival, your timeline and everything that you have already endured from that destroyed timeline." Chuckling once more, Ketsu would fold his arms and tilt his head to side to motion Future Alice towards a hologram of Koichi Iramasha; who appears to be somewhere near the edge of Iramasha Island with a rather stern expression on his face. "Then I'll keep my own statements short. You see this imagery beside me? That is your father in this timeline. I want you to seek him out, explain to him what has occurred in your future and see where it goes from there. I have my own interest at mind here, so you'll be well protected in your endeavors." Spoke Ketsu with a rather sinister look written all over his face; eyes gleaming blood red near the end of his sentence and grinning with strange delight for some reason as you can literally sense the nastiness radiating from this moon by his spiritual energy alone.

"After that, you should aptly make a trip towards Hanako as well if she is not with your father to inform her what has occurred just as you did for my son. In fact, I want you to do this for Azure as well as I'm well aware of you two's relationship in the future." Leaning against a nearby wall, Ketsu with once again have another eerie smirk while motioning his head towards Future Alice."Yes, child, I want you to mate here as well. It would be rather beneficial to have more of descendants running around the halls of my fair little mansion. 'Least you forget that our family was built on incest" Pausing for a bit, Ketsu went on to laugh a bit harder then before. "At least to those who know the TRUE Devil Iramasha family. And, if you were born into my family, I assure you that my Future Self had spoken to you about this Underground Faction before his untimely demise, did he not?" Asked Ketsu towards Future Alice, raising his eyebrow to ensure that she got the picture.

"At any rate, I believe I'm wasting my breath talking; here are the coordinates needed to find all of your friends. Most of them are location spells launched on to them by myself to keep tabs on whatever realm or place they may be." Snapping his fingers, Ketsu would go on to activate an on the spot Chaos Spell in order to transfer all the data needed in order to find Koichi Iramasha, Hanako Yadomaru, Azure Iramasha, Kabuto Iramasha and anyone else within the Royal Devil Family or her own siblings that she may find of interest; including her present self at the moment. "Oh, and before I forget, here is a little gift from your Grandfather. Enjoy, granddaughter." Pointing his hand outward towards Alice, he would go on to have a strange glowing circle that had a red light illuminating from it emerge below Future Alice's feet. If she allowed it, a second version of this circle would emerge above her head as well and the pair of blood red halo's would go on have many odd sanatic-like markings appear inside of them.

"I sense your power could use a bit of tune-up. And in this timeline, heh, I believe you are going to need all the power you can receive. We are certainly much stronger then those clowns from your future. That goes for your enemies as well." And with that, Ketsu continued on with his weird spell by snapping his fingers; counting on Alice to be contained within that circle so that he may transfer the power of one his weaker bodies in order to advance her from tier level 1-2 to about 1-1+ with the addition of being able to enhance her powers with his demonic traits, awaken more of her hidden powers, grant her some of the knowledge Ketsu himself has obtained throughout the years about varying subjects that are controlled by what he would let her know and granting her access to Death's Energy in order to become a much more fierce force to be dealt with.

Thusly, if Future Alice had accepted all of this, Ketsu should be seen snapping his fingers once more after the spell had been done as both of the circles would disburse in a strange black smoke that filled the room; hiding Ketsu's presence from Future Alice. At least, all but his glowing red eyes within the shadow fog. "Now, go and fulfill your duties for me. I will pay a visit to you later or you can choose to follow me if you wish. I truly do not care." Turning around; Ketsu could be heard walking out of the door with a strange laugh as he opened the door and began walking down the pathways of the Devil Iramasha's Mansion.

'Heh, whatever happens from this point onward should be rather fun, nye?' A voice in Ketsu's head echoed; having the same type of laugh Ketsu himself had a few seconds ago. "Of course, Dark Ketsu..." Uttered Ketsu with another pleased grin as he tapped his forehead to confirm the presence of yet another soul inside of his body. "This year should be interesting of all of the timeline hold true to what occurs each and every cycle within 2412. Therefore, when we make our move, I assure you everything will go according to plan. Nothing, not even that ridiculous Demon God, is going to stand in the way of what has been set in motion for a countless number of years." Eyes glowing much darker, Ketsu would pause for a moment; looking outside at the Crimson Red moon in one of the mansion's many window's. "And I feel that Matthew himself would feel the same way about that fool." Still staring out of the window, Ketsu would close his eye and remember when he forged that Blood Moon above all of The Royal Devil Village in tribute of his fallen comrade.

"So, in honor of all the bloodshed us and our family has caused over the many years, we are going to make sure everything ends in one bloody finale." With those last words spoken, Ketsu would then engulf his body in the shadow's as he seemly sunk into the floor.

This...was certainly the start of something.

Photobucket

Anonymous

Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:41 am

Photobucket

Alice had some consternation. After all, her purpose to herself was unclear : her monologue of explaining her being was going to be odd to say the least. But it was cut through, and well, she wanted to present herself properly dammit. The blue haired girl knew she looked weird : her siblings had always seemed.. more tame compared to her. Her pose was not rigid, but it had the practiced caution of a seasoned fighter, and yet it was hidden beneath the supple femininity she kept. As if her gender was a barrier against things. She kept down any of her feelings, few crossing her face : the stubbornness she exhibited was hard-earned after her struggles. But her eyes were twinged with something older then that : unfathomed depths, the spark of experience. His words made her quirk a smile, her nervousness most apperant in the wodden face she projected. That much was assured. ''Sorta did.'' she said, making an embarrassed face, responding to his words after her introduction.

Then his words. He knew? Her face was startled, to say the least. Her entire frame seemed to have frozen : he knew about everything? For a few moments, a conflicting fight took place in her head. She herself felt nothing at this, just accepted it. But the demons in her, and the child were both angry : the child at the fact that he did nothing to help and the demons at the fact that he was dangling this in front of her. Before she could fully act on any of it, another thing took her attention. A familiar figure : one of the men she had seen in her first arrival, the encounter with her child self. She already knew : and yet ... Ketsu told her. Confirmed what her blood had burned to tell her, as for a moment, she closed her eyes, remembering her own father, the one she had to kill with her bare hands. Or her own power : but her grandfather would know that too wouldn't he. She wasn't sure if he could read the pain she truly bore : he knew the events, but did he know how she felt?

The girl didn't want to push that line of thought. This was too soon to confront all of it, but here she was. She would have to face her past, as her eyes took in her father's appearance. Not good, that much was obvious. Her mind almost missed his words, but her eyes, sky blue, snapped back to the male. You look at whom is speaking : courtesy drilled into her. She absorbed every word, like a flower would sunlight, her thoughts clearly running on her face : her guard was scattered to the winds after seeing her father. And confirming. At first suspicion. Secondly, realization. Third, a smile. And then she seemed to catch onto Ketsu, and her frown returned. The demonic energies : it was stirring inside of her, as the girl crossed her arms around her chest, as if hugging herself away from those energies. She had a hard time keeping it leashed ever since she entered this world : the demonic energies here were much more prevalent, and it stirred her. She was a hybrid, but barely one she'd like to think.

Even more so now, as she felt her heart hammer. Why, why was it.. almost pleasurable to see that look on his face? Disturbed, Alice jerked her gaze away, back to her father. The illusion was soothing : but one hand had gripped her chest, just above her heart. The madness made her quiver : it reminded her too much of when she herself was the weapon, and Azure was the only sane link. And maybe he knew that : why else torture her such? The girl's wavelength matched, as he spoke her mother's name. And Azure's. Her body physically jerked, as she faced him again, finding him moved a bit. ''M-mother? She's a-alive!?'' her voice cracked a bit, stuttering. That woman she had seen with her family.. was that her mother? Alice had assumed so, on seeing her, but hadn't the courage to ask. Nor to tell. Azure was there too, and she knew he was alive : but there was something in her heart that was spinning out of control. She had a mother! That very sense of relief, of happiness, made her eyes water, as she closed them. Yes, her mother was well and alive.

That eerie smirk again.

Alice jerked her sight down to the floor, unsettled. And then his words caught up to her shock scattered mind. ''M-MATE!?'' she exclaimed, rather loudly. ''Y-you're serious... totally.. are.'' she continued, blushing. The hand over her heart immediately went down, touching the mark of her power there, not rather aware that it's a bit.. wrong looking from a point of view. Her fingers fluttered the bare skin, as she pressed her fingers right there, taking comfort in her mark. And she paled : in fact, she had never met the man face to face, since she had been away. But when she came back.. the gem that had been left, the message burnt into her mind. The girl felt her lips tighten a bit, remembering that, although her cheeks were fire red : he wanted her to have kids with Azure! Yes, she loved the male, but she knew for a fact he would never accept her. It was his nature. But the girl's cheeks were still burning, as the demon lord seemed to want to move on. He wanted to continue with the conversation and Alice felt herself so scrambled, it was hard to tell which way was up. With a snap, she felt the knowledge, and it was a testament to her past that she didn't flinch. She took it all, and then her gaze went up to his again.

Those eyes.

She wanted the information, and he gave it to her freely : she was wondering now, if the favour wasn't as difficult as it seemed. She had a sneaking suspicion it would be : that was the nature of things. The Iramasha suddenly felt something at her senses, tugging, as she snapped back to reality : his words were ominous, as he called their relationship into order. What the hell had she been sinking to? Her mind was a whirl, confused frenzy, even more so when red light appeared beneath her. Her first reaction was simple : her hand glowed for a moment, a few flames starting to form. But the second the energy of the top one formed, Alice's flames went out, suddenly like a wink. She relaxed : she wasn't in a war torn world anymore. The color red had made her see blood : and her weapon side reacted faster then she liked. She thought a few years would cool it down.

Her eyes were looking at the circles, as her arms went to her side, knowing the mark on her stomach was there, warm. It was resonating. It was peaceful in an odd way, as Alice closed her eyes, knowing that it was around her. Her grandfather. Who knew? There was a sense of caring : but she wasn't sure if it was for his selfish desires or out of love. Was it possible that he was misunderstood, like she was when she faced the Council? Eh. Possibly. The girl would trust him : why would he harm needlessly the children he created? He had expressed the desire for more children. That seemed to be worthy enough for the girl, for she who ran from her troubles. No longer, as her sight left, her eyes turning strangely blank : she was cutting away her ability to see, shutting it off. She didn't need sight to take care of this, as her other senses became sharper.

The breath of the night : the sound of air in a demon's lungs. The sound of his voice : the very particulars were dissected, and stored. The voice of her grandfather : this timeline was different, that much was assured. Hers had grown complacent with peace : they were still on edge. She wondered what the difference between the worlds was : would she grow up differently here? The inquisitive prod of a baby made her smile. They were one and the same, she and that baby : therefore it made sense that they shared so much. A reassuring touch : and then the block of the bulk. With a sudden snap, Alice was different : there was no light show, to those outside. Just everything changed : something awakened, in several parts of her. And those parts awaking up put other things higher. She could feel the difference : and immediately, she knew she would have to explore these. And as sudden as it was, Alice fixed her sight.

It was over, as she let out a breath, feeling the stirring things inside of her. The girl opened her eyes to darkness, to smoke and the glowing red eyes, that caught her own flickering sky blue ones, the force of nature that made her quiver. This was a bond of blood, a bond of something else she couldn't name. Her heart felt like it burned : the speed of which she was feeling, thinking reacting, was beyond the levels she had expected. The girl was unsure of what to say or what to do : and as she heard that laugh, with a snap, it didn't matter. Light was no longer, and black it was, as Alice felt a familiar smirk on her lips. The girl flexed her hand, before with a light step, she was walking outside, the back heels of her small shoes clicking, as her hair swayed with finally being in motion : and brisk motion it was, following the direction of the laugh. However, the male had quite a few minutes ahead of her : it didn't matter, as Alice just followed her nose, like a bitch would. The bonus of dog demons is the advanced sense of smell.

Finally, her feet caught up, as she noticed him sinking. ''Grandfather, wait.'' she said, her voice different then before. It was more calm, less shaky. There was a confidence in it, as she suppressed a grin : none too successfully, as she waited. ''I wanted to thank you. And maybe talk to you a bit more.. outside of business. After all, there is much on this world I know not much about.'' she said, tilting her head, blue strands fluttering with the slight motion. Her fingers were soft, as they touched each other, her eyes almost glowing, with a strange gleam, as she smiled, her hands spreading a bit, as if to encompass the area. ''After all, it's a shame to spend to whole night inside. Do you mind if we take a walk outside? It's an absolutely ravishing moon tonight.'' she said, her gaze slipping to the window, the crimson rays almost warm on her face. It was truly a beautiful moon, and the Iramasha thought so, as she waited for the man's response. Just a bit of knowing each other of course : since she never had the chance to meet him face to face in his life at her own world. But she bet he knew that.

And that demonic aura : she had no encountered something that strong, not in a long, long time. As a child, perhaps once, when she heard he was in the mansion : she had hid, scared of the aura that she felt, even through her obtuseness. And the girl had refused to come out : such she lost the chance, as it seemed he did not want to push her. And it.. called to her. Maybe the demon blood in her body? It didn't matter : Alice wanted to touch that demonic presence a bit longer, as foolish as it was. Her control had faded, and the figure was more of the product she became by her own choices : not the clean slate she wished. And.. it was fine. She felt as if Ketsu almost wanted this. And that made her shift on her heel. It was.. interesting.

And that made the time traveler want to poke at it even more.

Photobucket

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 17, 2012 4:07 pm

Song: Infantile Dependence, Adult
Artist: Neon Genesis Evangelion OST 3
From the impression that he had left forever marked on Future Alice's soul, it seemed as if the Devil Iramasha would not be granted the chance to fade away into the dark abyss of the night as he paid witness to her stepping forth into his location before he had the needed moment to make a stealthily pathway into the shadow's. Thus, in mid-transit, Ketsu was adept enough to use his immense control of the darkness in order to freeze most of his body from transitioning into whatever destination the Demon Lord had in mind before walking away from his perplexing Granddaughter. "Well, you have me waiting. Head and everything, Alice." He retorted after the bubbly eyed Alice had motioned for him to stop going away to wherever he had planned to go to. Taking a minute to analyze just how the young girl had visually appeared to him, Ketsu was given the great impression that she had enough instinct mixed together with knowledge of her families bloodline in order to track him down within a timely matter. Baring these thoughts in mind, Ketsu cracked a smirk at Alice. Why? Well, because her having the ability to even track him down before running off into the insidious sky happened to be one of his unspoken trials for her to overcome to deem her worthy of any additional one-on-one conversation with himself.

Furthermore, while studying her body, Ketsu had started to become increasingly more aware of her true demonic nature was beginning to come out from his intervention he had with the weary time traveling girl. It brought him such great delight for her to be making use of that attribute that was bestowed upon her by his families rich blood. In fact, at this point nad time, The Devil Leader could sense the affluent blood of demon royalty flowing through Alice's veins as if it were his own to claim; thus causing each of his eyes to become radiating a gem red glow once more as he prepared to have more interaction with his affection granddaughter. "Thank me, hm? If you knew the circumstances of this little engagement of ours, you'd find great amusement out of it." Beginning to have more of his body raise from the murky depths of his puddle of shadow's, Ketsu was seen beginning to fold each of his arms as he had that sinister smirk enriched across his lips once more; appearing to be very entertained by something in his head.

"Heh-heh, from all the evidence I've seen on this grand night, I believe you may have earned the right to spend some quality time with your ancestor elder." With the dawn of the moonlight's gaze peaking through the mansion's wide window's, the everlasting red gleam of the Royal Demon Village's blood coated celestial body revealed The Devil Iramasha's Leader frame to be witnessed within the decrepit darkness of massive satanic estate. "A thirst for knowledge and power, correct?" Referring mainly to when Alice had stated she desired more enlightenment from her dear Ketsu. "I'll indulge your growing demonic heart's lust for this information. Sooner or later, my dear descendant, you'll learn to harvest this craving for your own in order to position yourself higher within the echelons of our dear Royal Devil family." Now turning his back towards Future Alice, Ketsu decided to pay tribute to the vibrant blood moon out in the night skies.

Closing his eyes, he began to think back to just why he crafted that moon for the Devil Iramasha village. The gears of days long past began turning inside the inner workings of Ketsu's mind as images of the day both he and another Demon Lord, Matthew Hinote, had arrived at the conclusion to craft a deal that would day be used overcome the current Demon God with their strength, wits and resources. Opening his crimson filled eyes, Ketsu let out a small chuckle of endearment at the display of memories inside of his head. It became all too clear to him that he crafted that moon in honor of both that demon AND a symbolization of their goal in addition to it being a physical manifestation of The Devil Iramasha's own will being imposed on the world around him. So, as the elder Devil started ever-so diligently into the red skyline of the Royal Village, he would constantly reminded just for what he was working for, he was fighting against and why he was put down this pathway by forces that were gathered before either of the demon lord's conception into this grand universe of ours.

Letting out a content sigh now, he turned his immediate attention back to the sparkling young woman behind him in the form of a quick glance, confirming that he acknowledged her existence. "Yes, yes...I do believe we should probably take this little meeting ours to a place with more....atmosphere." Walking towards Alice now, Ketsu did not care if she had any sort of second thoughts at this point. Being the person who proposed such personal time with a legendary leader such as this Devil Iramasha's stature, he was going to show her things that would boggle her perception of the world around, leave this girl gasping for more knowledge and embedding the seed of knowledge deep within the roots of her mind so that one day she could become worthy of being related to the Royal Devil Family's name. So, without further adieu, Ketsu would go on to grab Alice's wrist as he took another brisk glimpse towards the sky above them.

"You are about to embark on a journey into the shadows with your dear ancestral father. What you have requested will not be stopped, but what you shall gain will expand your horizons. There is no point of return for either us, so bare this warning within your heart. How you see things, your worldview and relations to the things you hold near and dear could be altered." Activating a large summon of Chaos Energy, it was clear The Devil Iramasha Leader was planning to perform a Chaos Warp as red and black lights began to swiftly engulf both him and the fizzy eyed Iramasha known as Alice. "This is the beginning of our descent into the truth of our family. " And with those last words before leaving foot to set sail on their journey deep into the confines of the abyss, Ketsu would go on to perform his teleporation technique in order to transport them both to...the blood moon.
Moving at a speed undoubtedly faster then light or thought itself, if Alice was still holding on to Ketsu's hand, they would each arrive at what would seem to be a rocky landscape that was radiating a strange red color. No doubt that this was the blood moon seen throughout the skies of the Royal Demon Village. "Welcome Home." Letting go of Alice at this point, The Devil Leader would go on to take a look at the dazzling view set out before him. Not many have been privileged enough to see this type of perspective of the Soul Society, but as each of their eye sights would begin to adjust to their new settings, it became very apparent that this moon positioned in a place higher then even Iramasha Island itself. At the vantage point the two royal Devil's were placed in, they paid tribute to a sight that showed HUNDREDS of cities, villages and open lands that seemed to be MUCH wider then the Seiretei, Iramasha Island, Rukongai AND The Atarashii Settlement combined.

For, once one would begin to explore everything that surrounded the Blood Moon, it was revealed that there was more to the realm of the souls then the Gotei 13 would have liked most people to realize. "The first secret: the Soul Society is an ever expanding dimension which harbors a countless amount of spiritual beings from many different worlds, alternative realms of existence and countless parallel universes." Stepping forward to take the lead, Ketsu stared callously into the sights laid out before his feet as he explained the inner workings of the world the Shinigami truly lived in. "It's unclear when this place was forged, but with the resources our family had, it's obvious that the Soul Society was born at the same time Touketsu was brought into existence at the beginning of all time." Pausing for a moment, The Devil Iramasha would take a quick peak to make sure this was all sinking in for Future Alice.

"Moreover, from the knowledge I have obtained, it's become very apparent to myself and many others that this is not the final step into the journey of life and death. To put it bluntly, the Soul Society is officially known as purgatory by most of the known God's scattered throughout the cosmos." Letting that secret sink in, Ketsu briefly stopped his speech in order for the severity of his message to really sync together with his unenlightened daughter. "And so, before there was any sort of common law throughout the lands, millions of years ago there used to be constant outbreaks for dominance in order to gain control of this entire realm to divulge further into the secrets and power that it possessed. Eventually, it got to the point where even the Soul King himself was forced to step down from his reign. From all that he had seen take place in this kingdom of his, he believed that there was no other choice then to divide this world into hidden nations away from each other." Nudging his head towards the center nation, it was clear that this is the dimension where the Soul Society was placed; their "home".

"That is where everything that we've ever known is located. We are one of the major nations within this chain of countless smaller tribes." Now pointing out towards other extremely vast collections of lands, Ketsu would proceed with his vast explanations for this expanded world. "In total, there are five great nations scattered throughout the Soul World as it's rightfully called. This does include the Soul Society as well. However, to keep their bide for power in tact, countless clan's that were born before the Gotei 13 was even a thought concept had created a series barriers to prevent most from travelling outside of their walls. If that failed? They had others who would kill on sight to prevent their livestock from escaping and being revealed a world that is much wider then they were told to believe." Taking a direct gaze into Future Alice's eyes, Ketsu would go on to add...

"...why else do you think the Seireitei was eventually formed? The Iramasha Leaders at that time were simply given a task in order to fight alongside the other main families that were present at the time in order to come to one mass organization for those Shinigami to be controlled more efficiently." Glancing downward back at the The Nation of the Soul Society, it was clear there were more hidden thoughts, agenda's, explanation and maddening understanding going within The Devil Iramasha's head. "It was also made apparent to me when I was given the divine right to travel amongst these land's that there are even more Iramasha out there then just those on Iramasha Island." Closing his eyes, Ketsu took a soft sigh before continuing onward. [i]"The Iramasha Clan wasn't just given the task of keeping the balance in our realm, but rather the balance amongst all of these nations within the Soul Society. I discovered that our men were also sided alongside these Shinigami preventing beings from crossing over into the true Soul World to prevent mass hysteria from breaking out."

Shaking his head, Ketsu could only scoff at their attempts to prevent such a thing from occurring. It was inevitable that powerful sentient beings would eventually find out the beginnings of the truth. "Why do you think Kin Iramasha fights so hard to rebel against the Soul King? As foolish as he may be in our eyes, I'm well aware that he has stumbled upon the same truth as those within our family have discovered as well." Now opening his eyes to the world around him, Ketsu turned his attention to the lands below the moon."Essentially, the man fights for the truth to be revealed to every citizen of these great nations in order to bring about a one world vision of true equality. He does not wish to keep the balance as those in our clan have been taught by the Soul King, but a radical change that would no doubt change the course of history if it were to be unveiled to the general public about all the misdeeds that have occurred, information phased out, mass slaughtering's that have transpired, history altered and all types of abuse of power."

"...it's really quite the story." Moving his head towards the direction of the sky, Ketsu would then pause for a minute or so in order for Alice to process all this information. "And, when we get to the next subject of the true world, you shall realize just what awaits you during your stay on the Blood Moon. You will discover just how I even found out about your existence and the presence of all these different timeline...." Eyes now gleaming a bright red, The Devil Lord would take a few deep breathes in order to stabilize himself for the long night that the two of them were going to have on this piece of rock placed in a position that not even the Soul King can touch them.

"...and how it might be possible to salvage your world." Pointing upwards into the endless night sky, began to hold out his left hand into the great beyond. "Throughout the course of my ever changing evolution I've always strived to make each of my multiple bodies realize their true potential." Clenching his fist now, it seemed as if on his mind's command all of the star's around them began to emerge within the solar system all around them it a great burst of wind, space dust and intense sound. "You see, my original body had a trait that was rather unique amongst the clan. Most Iramasha have the capacity to control small level's of time through means of Chaos Warp...." Very soon after Ketsu's break off point in his dialogue, a deafening sound blared throughout most of the moon land. When this occurred Alice would be able to visibly see the rocks across the area beginning to shake in awe; the immense vibrations even going as far as to destroy various chunks of the moon around them as they spiraled into a vortex away into deep space.

"...however, my original body had began to control time itself. Eventually, throughout the course of the past four hundred years, as my power began to grow...so did this ability. It got to the point where I was able to extract the trait away from that body and form this...." Now, after another intermission from his discourse of knowledge, it seemed as if the heavens themselves began to open up before them as the sky was engulfed in an extremely blinding white light; generating blood curdling screeches throughout countless miles. Through the storm, the fire and chaos; Ketsu still nevertheless stood there as if he was not phased by any of the events transpiring around them. The Devil Iramasha stood like a lone statue as the skies above them began to reveal a seemly endless amount of wormholes that lead to unforeseen dimensions, holograms of different events occurring in alternative timelines and it gave an insane amount of Chaos Energy to the point where it was rather questionable if this really was his power.

With the light nor dimming, the darkness of the Blood Moon returning and Ketsu still staying ever-so-strong; The Devil Leader took a pleased smile as he see saw his own Time Realm becoming unconcealed once more. "...I crafted an entire kingdom above the Blood Moon that grants me the power to observe most of time. I may not hold the power to reverse, fast forward or even fully control time to the extent as the likes of Iori Suigara, but my skills hold something much better for myself." Snapping his fingers, two large wooden boxes that were covered from top to bottom in chains had materialized directly in front of Alice and Ketsu from the ground up. "Now...this may shock you somewhat, but what you are about to pay witness to could possibly change your opinion of myself..." Walking over towards the two shells, The Devil Iramasha Leader ripped two invisible seals away from them as all of the chains instantly disintegrated into dust. Taking a few steps backwards, he would then see the latches that were located on the front side of these containers slam face first into the ground.

"...behold." And with that word uttered, it would be clear to see each of the vessels contained a very special body that Alice would instantly see as the light emitting from the containers would dawn to her just who they were. On the right, upon closer inspection, it was clear to see that this was obviously the Ketsu Iramasha from Alice's timeline. He looked very similar to how the Devil who stood before her, but had somewhat shorter hair that had silver, white and grey features as far as the color was concerned. In addition to that, it was clear that he was not currently awake as his eyes were consumed in a black flame and no body parts were currently moving. So, as you can probably guess, in the box next to that one would be Alice's father: Koichi Iramasha. This guy was in much the same condition as his father in the coffin over his. Each of them had an insane amount of seals scattered across their body in order to preserve something. What is was, only Ketsu would know.

"Can you guess who these two males are?" Walking over to the center of each of the containers, The Devil Iramasha Leader would look directly at Future Alice as he folded his arms once more to show that he was holding his ground on this issue as it would no doubt cause some tension between the two Iramasha royals. "The one on the right is an alternative version of myself in your timeline. In other words, he is your proper Grandfather." Looking at the male in the left box, Ketsu would nudge his head in that direction. "And, of course, the male in that vessel is none other then your correct father from your timeline." When finished speaking, there was a harsh wind that blew across the barren scene; whipping The Devil Iramasha's jet black air in the wind as he still stood tall; never once losing his nerve, intensity or composure from the delicate situation in which he was now placed in.

"I cannot give you any specifics on your health, but as you can see with your own two eyes, their bodies still do exist. My power has a far reaching effect on even those within your timeline." Looking upwards towards the massive vortex in the black sky, Ketsu closed his eyes while wondering just what was going to become of all this. "So, with that said, I may hold the power needed in order to send you back into a point in your world before the destruction of it came about." For one last time before giving himself a rest throughout the process of divulging this information to dear Alice, Ketsu would have each of his eyes open revealing that they were finally back to a relatively normal state. No longer were his eyes consumed by the darkness they were previously, but the whites within them had finally been restored and his skin tone was beginning to ease up throughout the course of this history changing conversation. Enough to where he was deemed "normal" by most people on outward appearance.

"I'm beginning to sort through the needed information from everything that has come to pass within your dimension. There aren't many cases in which a universe is completely, utterly and totally annihilated such as in your case. So...you could say the minute that your world was destroyed, you were destined to meet this version of your Grandfather's former-self." Now walking closer towards Alice, Ketsu would position himself back in his original place from when he began this long, life altering series of events. "I have not yet scratched the surface of my immense knowledge of most worlds, though I surmise you should have a clear picture for the kind of drastic change you, me and the entirety of existence is about to go through." Taking a soft sigh, the Devil Iramasha wondered if such a creature was even ready to see the true horrors, facts and realizations that this grand universe had to offer her. But alas, there was no turning back on this journey now. Reality has now dawned on the two of them and as Ketsu stated at the start of this pathway: "We are now beings pass the point of return."

True to his word, The Devil would decide to do one last check up before going any further into his occult-like knowledge of the universe; "Are you the rare breed of person who would be able to wrap your brain around the actuality of the true world? To see the ACTUAL knowledge that is apart of the ONLY REAL path towards obtaining the absolute validity of all there is?" In an explosion of raw power, existence itself began to have unholy amounts of spiritual energy flare around the two as the the blood moon began to scream out for Ketsu's heart. "TELL ME, Alice Iramasha, will you arise to be a Devil Master of absolute power with the capacities to save your world? Or are you just a worthless piece of genetic excess fit for slaughter? Speak these words to me now, or I will not hesitate to strike you down in order to preserve the law of nature that I abide by." Freezing everything around them, all of the noise stopped and there was only the sound of The Devil Iramasha Leader and Future Alice to be heard.

This was the moment of ascension to be had. As their blood echoes throughout time, each of them will emerge from this day a new an enlighten creature. Should the other fail? Then to the abyss may she fall. There is no love in the Devil Iramasha Family.

character app: Ketsu Iramasha
music track: Neon Genesis Evangelion OST 3 - Infantile Dependence, Adult
character count: 21930
word count: 3790

END KETSU IRAMASHA'S POST

Anonymous

Thu May 17, 2012 7:13 pm

Photobucket

Oh the sheer temptation!

It was more then the girl could bear, and she understood that cleanly, even more so when he seemed to listen to her. That sense of power : the connection. She knew, even as a child, that this man was dangerous. But that danger, which once so frightened her, allured her now. The presence at the back of her mind acknowledged this. That smirk made her heart thunder, even as her words continued. She could feel the racing blood : and the presence in the back of her mind was like a leech, sucking off the hype. But the light haired girl could not bring herself to counter that. Those eyes roved over her and the demon blood sang : sang in delight as those careful binds slowly became undone. Each movement, each moment more, a lock snapped inside of her. It was a rending that sent her entire body to quiver : however it wasn't shown on the inside. It her insides : churning, shaking, hot and cold, flashing between feelings like an inferno. It was a sort of whirlwind that was just hers, inside of her. It was almost mesmerizing, how this man was undoing her careful locks, a word, a movement. It was unwinding the very new self that Alice had crafted : slowly bringing out the demoness of a weapon that had managed to wrought ruin on the world and yet right the wrong to an extent.

Those eyes began to shine with something much more then what a mere Iramasha had. In fact, Alice was more then just a Royal Iramasha : she was human too. And she was part demon : that blood flowed in her veins, even as she was a hybrid. And yet she belonged to the Demon Royal Family : it was her fate, her creed, and perhaps she, more then the rest of the children, embraced the demon in her. Well she had : and now she was trying to distance herself from it. And yet.. she found even more so, the need to bury herself more and more into that demonic touches. It was exciting : her very self, the inner workings of herself, were humming with this man's power : he was easily stringing her along. And willingly, the time traveler would let him. She would let him, and even more so, push herself to it. It was once a fear : now it was a blanket, as the entirety of her own existence, her own plane, seemed to be tied to this moment.

Ah, he was beautiful. Grand. There was no other way to mention it : that darkness was so alluring it was maddening. But yet, a pair of locks held steady against that darkness : her father and Azure. There was a bond to her that stayed to the point of ever-lasting light : for those two lives, within her, within the world she was, were beacons. ''Yes, Grandfather.'' she responded to his question, him asking her about her thirst and her wants. Yes, it was true. Knowledge and power were some of her cravings : the almost fragile, docile girl was now different. That grin showed those elongated fangs of hers, and her eyes had that wild sheen in them, the dastardly shade of darkness. Flicking in those eyes were an expanse of space and time : Ketsu himself perhaps might not know of those final worldly moments. Even with an all seeing eye, a gaze so sharp, something had happened in the last moments of the world, before it vanished. Something that once done, could never be taken back.

''Ah~'' she let out : a delighted noise, as he seemed content to spend the time with her. The sinuous, forever graceful and yet beast like movement of the girl shifted. Again, she couldn't help but crave more : that darkness was a bite so alluring, and like a starved vampire, the girl's very being was hinged in anticipation, the tongue inches from the blood. But yet, there was that light holding back : the chains that composed her will still remained, at least two of them. So losing herself to that darkness was of no option, as the girl felt herself walking towards the male, as if beckoned, summoned. His own steps led him to her, and without hesitation, her hand bound with his. His fingers were around her wrist, and slowly, her own wrapped around his. The pulse : that warmth in his veins.

A singular thought traveled her mind, and the second one, the second of her mind, seemed to trill at it. His words were searing in her body, her heart responding with an earnest desire. Her face was turned to his, those sky blue eyes, trait of a human, and yet so expressively hers. The demonic flair : the thirst : and that very essence that bound her fate to the threads of the Royal Demon Iramasha Family. The red and black chaos warp was almost warm, welcoming : and her fingers, wrapped around his wrist, tightened a bit. That warmth, that pulse : the very feeling of him was making her almost intoxicated. This feeling inside of her, as she let the energies engulf her, and eat her. And with that feeling she rose, so high up, so far away : beyond the plane where she had existed before.

If I were not a woman bound.

Without warning, they were there : as if the girl would let go of such a precious grip. She understood that he would not coddle her, or treat her like most grandfathers were wonton to do : he was not that type of man. That the blue haired girl understood very well : this was his affection, his love. The truths that she would see, understand, and learn, were much more deeper. And the hybrid girl knew that this was a mark of affection in some ways : for he was not one ported to affection in such a way that people understood. That fit in well with what she had felt, what she was feeling. It was a sort of look into Ketsu, an understanding, if one willed, as her blue hair seemed to be cosmos bright in the high air. And regrettably, that yearned touch faded, and she was left to stare at the view.

Her sight, once estranged, adjusted, perhaps faster then normal people's should. The girl had trained her senses in such a fashion to never be a burden : for if sight became too useless or if hearing was impairing, she could shut them off. It was the nature of the weapon to be able to cast aside what is useless. And yet, her sight revealed such a surprising view. Thousands upon thousands of lights : souls, energies, times : that alone caused her eyes to widen, the world in them absorbing, eating. The first truth was branded : that soft demonic voice almost a guiding whisper in her ear, as her eyes took in the very truth. Her body moved automatically, finding herself beside him, fearless. And yet, beside was half a step behind.

Those sentences were truths, secrets that she had barely scratched at : but her eyes showed she understood in a manner that was perhaps, first hand. There was a sort of touch in her, divine, and yet unique, as her fingers lifted, as if encompassing the world. A strange smile came onto her face : affectionate, even loving. Another secret, as Alice's smile grew wider : this realm, the thought of death and after death : it was almost laughable. She had always wondered why some souls came back to this world and others did not : regrets and grudges only carried so much weight. But the understanding that ideology was right in a sense, made this almost hilarious. And that loving smile seemed to be affectionate, but slowly morphing into a mocking one, as if the entire thing was funny.

And more truths came to Alice : this knowledge was a bind that seemed mostly unique. Truths, and secrets, that to most would seem implausible : but her gaze was drawn to one of the lands. It was almost pitch black, minus for a single light. Many were like that, but the light that came from that land was a strange, almost otherworldly spike. His gaze was over her, and slowly, her own met his. The very concept of understanding was there : the very knowledge of him speaking the truth was there. Such a thing was marvelous : and yet behind her eyes, there was something more. Something much further and unique. Because she had touched that concept : she had touched and bound herself somehow, to a part of the Soul World.

The more he spoke, the more she understood : that innate bond was already supplying her with the information. And it was perhaps one of the reasons she was allowed to exist on a plane ulterior to her own. Because she had become a being that couldn't be touched by their petty rules. That thought earned a smirk on her lips, even as Ketsu continued. Each word was absorbed into her, like a sponge : the wet work laid out by her connection, the sad end of her world, was now being cemented and tiled by the man now. The foundations : and his words began to build the home. The pause was a respite, allowing her to keep the words to memory, engraving them to such a point she would not longer fear them. It was a strange sense, as the words echoed to her, her gaze once more onto that one reach, with the one beacon of light. That world was hers.

And his words wrenched her attention right back, the lights flickering in her gaze to shift those orbs to a amethyst, indigo and red shade. It was strange, but fitting all at once. The very feelings that were rising : the sound, the wind, the very essence. Although the sound could deafen her, all Alice could focus was on the male's words : each of his breaths over powered the entirety of the events, she keeping steady by letting herself sink into him. Yes, she watched the vibrations break the moon, her gaze sweeping around, her hearing dying as she sought to protect herself from the sounds. And as he stopped once more, her sight left, that radiant pure light blinding her. Alice's eyes seemed to do the strangest thing : her pupil widened, as if taking in the light in a measure inhuman. Her mouth slightly opened, as the feelings around her changed. Chaos incarnate, fire and wind. But in all, she could feel him.

Ketsu was solid as a stone, and caught in this strange emotion, Alice used that to steady herself. Not daring to touch him : not daring to let her body weaken, she allowed herself to stay standing, and not buckle. Without warning, sight came back : the light was not gone, but there was more : her awareness was stretched to the limit, almost caught in a vice-grip, as the girl felt her body twitch. Her entire being twitched, as it just took it upon itself to keep together. It was so many things : everything and nothing, and her entire self just twinged, letting it engulf her and yet keeping her own will. A third chain was wrought, lashing onto her being. That chain was strong, pulsing. Fresh and knew, as a forth formed as well.

For everything revives.

Sight was once more hers, in her own manner, as Alice's gaze snapped open, her ears once more opening themselves, as she felt the world around her. Ketsu's world, as he claimed it. ''Ah~'' she said, the sound of delight, an almost moan. The knowledge was making her mind spin out of control : the very senses she was afflicted with was almost addictive. His words made her lightly frown, as she stared at the wooden boxes : but something in her heart knew the truth. She knew, somehow, as instinct would warn, the near demoness moving with a confident movement : that feeling of being overwhelmed was fought off with determination. He was the master of this world : she was his descendant. Therefore, she was rightful in being here : she was connected to this place. Her body circled the wooden things, as the chains that sealed them disappeared : and she was back to the front when the latches fell off. And then her heart stopped.

Her entire body froze. She understood from the first sight, the first second : her gaze fell to the right first. A figure similar to the man beside her, as the girl walked up to the coffin and her fingers softly touched the edges. Not daring to go further, but she understood : she could see him, and she knew that this was her grandfather. This world was more then different, but for what reason, she understood not. And yet she did : her world was not one of the main five. This one, the one she stumbled on, was. For her connection with Azure sought the highest of all his energies, the peak of him : and in a wrench, she had been brought to his strongest incarnation. That sick feeling settled in her stomach : so if this was the strongest of them, she was not of this world.. so her own strength was limited. And yet she felt more : perhaps unwittingly, she had caused some sort of unique rift?

Her gaze fell to her father, and her breath caught. The chain, his name, resonated within her own body, her own mind to such a degree it was staggering. The girl's hands were lightly trembling, as she touched the edges of his coffin : her fingers dared to slip, and touch the sides of his face. Her father : the last time she had seen this face was during the last moments, when all the living had given up. There was a sudden flash : rage at the desecration of their deaths : relief at their existence : and a quiet acceptance. She understood that actions, once made could never be taken, as her lips touched her father's forehead : but not in the manner a daughter should. There was something else there, a sort of gentle love that was far belied. The under-current, as her body shifted and did the same to her own grandfather. And thus, she rose, the girl's long blue hair moving.

Her eyes were blazing, and that smirk, almost a mirror of one of his, bloomed on her lips. The male's ultimatum shook the universe, and Alice actually faltered in her movement for a moment. And then, something shifted : the chains that bound her heart, once two, were now four. The power washed over her : and even though she was not as strong, Alice's own power came forth. With a crash, her eyes, that had slid shut, opened wide, the entirety of a world in them. There was a sort of movement, a shift in her, as she found the words, placed them. She knew Ketsu would wait for her answer : if she should fail, she would fall and love was not a chain. For this family was not like hers : this world, this area, was not hers. It was a different one : a new place in here she held none of her own. And she would carve herself one, using her bond to her own world, and her strange synergy with her younger self : embracing, and engraving the times of herself into a world where she was not to bed. Would she be hunted for transgressing? She knew that. But that be damned : the chains that held her, were now absolute.

''My world has reached it's end : as tempting as it is to meddle into fate, I will not do such. I have already decided that path, made that time : to go back and spit on it with my whims of changing it is a disgrace. I am not some weakling that will look to her past and wish to change it because of stupidity! I am Alice Yadomaru Iramasha : the Daughter of Koichi Iramasha and Hanako Yadomaru. I am not a full race but a mix. Nor do I care : by my own will and by my power, I am here. I will not back down : I will carve my place into this world. So be damned if you think I am worthless : I am my own being.'' she said.

Her voice was soft and yet strong : the trill of the past and her mistakes flashed before her, as that smirk touched her lips again. ''Because only a fool would sit there and grasp at straws that are flawed. I will become a Devil Master : but not to save my world. For what is done, is done : it will not be undone. But I will find, and grasp that power : I will earn such strength, as to make myself a new path. This path shall be mine and my own, and as such, I will do all I can for it : the world will be mine to insert myself as fit and then some. So should you find me unfit, try to strike me down : I will not roll over and let you do so.'' she said, that defiance a strength she knew well : it was what kept her alive, kept her living above all else. The refusal to meld to a fate that she did not control.

Yes, it was tempting to change the past : but without the past there was no future. She would make her place in the present, and change the future for her to find a new place, a new home. To that, she would achieve power if needed. And yet, it was not a misguided, selfish reason : in all Alice was her own person, and that was her desire. And the power to be one's self could easily drag a creature out of the pits of despair : and that was a feeling that no one could take away from a defiant soul. For if a dog thought it should be it's own entity, even the most faithful of mutts would bite their master's hand.

She was not as powerful as Ketsu now, but there was no doubt in her mind she would get there. She would not stop until she did and surpassed him even. That conviction was plain across her body : she knew more then anyone that Ketsu would keep to his word. For she could sense it in him : and she would keep to hers. The Iramasha girl understood that better then anyone. She was ready for anything : the sky was the limit, and then some. Because she responded to his challenge, his words with her own will, her own being. That was important to her. The past would not bind her. That was her final choice : to accomplish her new path, she would take all the power she could, and then deliberately go for more.

But yet, she was still malleable in some ways, she supposed. Not that it was a bad thing, in her thoughts.

Photobucket

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:18 am
Gonna postpone this thread until a later date as my muse is pretty low and I don't have time to keep up with it.

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Blood through Time [Private] Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Blood through Time [Private] Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:48 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Blood through Time [Private] Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum