Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

∙thefrost's graphic request∙

+127
That Guy...
henTAI
Haru Ryuu
Sango
SavannahРоманов
Paradox
Slayer
L∞per
Cooking Spray
Nao Arikawa
Yoshiko
belac
Aeternus
Mirja Eeola
Chiraisu
The Cat
YaoXhu
SayaXO
darkfunnel
Yuki
Starchyu
Gamma
Kazerou
Henrex
Taeja
Bhairyuu
20Piopi
River Sage
Gamedragon
Zane
Restricted
Shinryu
MorpheusDavol
Circa Monstrua
Zaz
Nix Shraik
Zero
Xerevantes
Minerva Winthrop
Rowboatt
Lex Prailius
Nix
Tsuna
Shoku
Sasuke Ryotai
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Naziel Kasigawa
Ryu Shadowmoore
Nirx
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
Abbot
Nitrogen
Zakuro
Cheshire Cat
Sage
Pammy
Ventriloquist
Guard
JJ
Teijo
CPKallday
Mokuzai
JohnSeever
Tsumi Buredo
Pockeh
.:.☯AgentBlackBerry♣.:.™
Jin Hoshigawa
tina
Natalia
Thordios
Chao
Hisoka Setsuna
Horus Sariel
Masaaki
Cookies
Arashi
Majestic Moose
Imakuran
Kanji Man
Dexterity
Carter
lionus
JWC
Ulqui
Hitoshi [Adalric]
Betwix: The Moon Princess
Knight
HitomiIchimaru
Ludalfa
Silim
Viz
Raiza Goryu
Mithos
Narku
Hayuko
~Amaya~
Kakeru
Dai
MaidInAmn
Kade
Ravana
Etsuya Kawagishi
Snopy
Cross Out
Kaito_Kojuurou
Kenshin
GentleBreeze
ReddTseuken
Shizuo
||-BlankMystery-||
Taichou
Teitoku
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
||Tsukuyomi||
Kei.Tashori
Portaliya
Soniko
Tsubine
Dr.Hiro
Iori
[ROOK]
Raiki
Blade
Elendril
Gin
Akihiko
THEFROST
131 posters
Go down
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 48 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 48 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 48 Empty Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙

Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:16 am

✖| LilithOfSpite |✚
Graphic Request
▇▇▇═─ ⊖ ⊖ ⊜ ⊖ ⊖ ─═▇▇▇

I'd love it if you'd be able to make me a posting template for me!! I was talking about putting one up before x-x, but here you are~ Here is a Render!~

✖| Reasons As To Why |✚
I love your work!~

✖| Incentive |✚
I hoping to get Lilith rolling~!

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 48 Image
Anonymous

Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:05 am
◄Frosty's Request Template►

Request:Posting Template for Kagami Kuderu
Why: Because I want to get the ball rolling and using more of my character to diversify my portfolio
Incentive:You can take all the yen on my account if you want, I don't have use for it
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 48 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 48 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:36 am

►Request: Requesting a template i could use in the event

Using this pic if possible.

http://www.zerochan.net/full/1341708

or use a pic of leone from akame ga kill / anarchy panty.

for the title, put what ever you want.

►Why: because.. i'd really like one of ur epic templates. and i feel it'd help my muse + well it probably would help my over-all mood.
►Incentive: you can have all my yen + ill do everything in my power to make the event interesting with animum. And ill use the template like crazy. plus if she's going to be one of hueco mundo's enforcers, i want her to have a badass event template.

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 48 LzZCuy7
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 48 BtXe12b
Lex Prailius
Lex Prailius
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 48 Left_bar_bleue11500/20000∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 48 Empty_bar_bleue  (11500/20000)
Tiers:
http://lexprower.deviantart.com/

Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:18 pm

Request: Ok, I hope this won't be too much, but I would love an avatar set just like yours (the brightly blue animated one) with Lex as this:

Spoiler:

I would like the background to be a royal blue and grey animated theme (instead of the lighter blue that is like yours, if possible. If not, I'll take the lighter blue one)

The main thing I would really love is a template for posting in, like the animated one you did of Ruby Rose (red background of transparent roses drifting in the air and having a round-like shape about the template) With this, I would like a grey and blue theme to it and I'm not exactly sure what would be best to use for this, so I'm going to send several pics to use as the head liner.

Spoiler:

I'm very aware that probably no more than one can be used here, possibly three if two can be used at the bottom or vice versa, but I sent these as a just in case to what you may think would be able to fit AND meld with the background the most.

Here's what my top choices would be though, the 1st, 3rd, 5th, and 7th pics.

With these pics I'd like a profile template as well (if possible) and if necessary will give more pics to better suit the size or shape of what's needed for a profile template.

Lastly, here is the song I would love to be in the template (unless there's a way to enter this one in myself, I'd love to learn how to keep switching the music on my own) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QS5Sa_5c5s

Why: I have no prior knowledge outside of editing very miniscule things in Paint. Besides that, I don't have a clue on what I'm doing, so I'd prefer someone who is efficient at such a thing to take a crack at it and not mess it up.
Incentive: Hmmm... if necessary, I am willing to give Yen, imagery is rather important to me, so I don't mind coughing up what is necessary to have an elite looking background for everything customizable.

Last edited by Lex Prailius on Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:41 pm; edited 6 times in total
Anonymous

Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:32 pm

Request:Posting Template for Akakotei Erobern
Why: Because I want to get the ball rolling and make this character to diversify my portfolio
Incentive:You can take all the yen on my account if you want, I don't have use for it
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 48 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 48 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:26 pm
HOPEFULLY I GOT YOUR ORDER RIGHT, LEX!

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 48 Untitled1_zpsqliahkhw

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 48 WVMWLOu
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 48 Left_bar_bleue8700/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 48 Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:28 pm

Request: A posting Template for Ikari Murakami [Iramasha/Ziamichi]
Why: So I have a posting template and so I can get him rollin'
Incentive:Posts.

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 48 GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
[ROOK]
[ROOK]
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 48 Left_bar_bleue500/999999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 48 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:39 pm

Request: One forum avatar, please. Animations would be nice and the colors you use for the background can be whatever you feel suits the image best. You're damn good at this and I have faith in what whatever you choose to do.
Why: Little to no experience in creating one of my own, so why not leave it in the hands of an expert whose work I admire. Feel free to use the images below.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Incentive:
More forum activity and perhaps a few other services that I could volunteer for.

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 48 RookSig_zpspqnzfuv0
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 48 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 48 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:32 am
[FOR MR.DANSEN THE BRITISH MAN つ ◕_◕ ༽つ]

☠-BRACE YOURSELF FOR THE BLOODY EMPEROR AND HIS DEMON NATURE-☠

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By: [THEFROST]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:32 am
[FOR MR.DANSEN THE BRITISH MAN つ ◕_◕ ༽つ]

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By: [THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum