Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

∙thefrost's graphic request∙

+127
That Guy...
henTAI
Haru Ryuu
Sango
SavannahРоманов
Paradox
Slayer
L∞per
Cooking Spray
Nao Arikawa
Yoshiko
belac
Aeternus
Mirja Eeola
Chiraisu
The Cat
YaoXhu
SayaXO
darkfunnel
Yuki
Starchyu
Gamma
Kazerou
Henrex
Taeja
Bhairyuu
20Piopi
River Sage
Gamedragon
Zane
Restricted
Shinryu
MorpheusDavol
Circa Monstrua
Zaz
Nix Shraik
Zero
Xerevantes
Minerva Winthrop
Rowboatt
Lex Prailius
Nix
Tsuna
Shoku
Sasuke Ryotai
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Naziel Kasigawa
Ryu Shadowmoore
Nirx
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
Abbot
Nitrogen
Zakuro
Cheshire Cat
Sage
Pammy
Ventriloquist
Guard
JJ
Teijo
CPKallday
Mokuzai
JohnSeever
Tsumi Buredo
Pockeh
.:.☯AgentBlackBerry♣.:.™
Jin Hoshigawa
tina
Natalia
Thordios
Chao
Hisoka Setsuna
Horus Sariel
Masaaki
Cookies
Arashi
Majestic Moose
Imakuran
Kanji Man
Dexterity
Carter
lionus
JWC
Ulqui
Hitoshi [Adalric]
Betwix: The Moon Princess
Knight
HitomiIchimaru
Ludalfa
Silim
Viz
Raiza Goryu
Mithos
Narku
Hayuko
~Amaya~
Kakeru
Dai
MaidInAmn
Kade
Ravana
Etsuya Kawagishi
Snopy
Cross Out
Kaito_Kojuurou
Kenshin
GentleBreeze
ReddTseuken
Shizuo
||-BlankMystery-||
Taichou
Teitoku
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
||Tsukuyomi||
Kei.Tashori
Portaliya
Soniko
Tsubine
Dr.Hiro
Iori
[ROOK]
Raiki
Blade
Elendril
Gin
Akihiko
THEFROST
131 posters
Go down
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 53 Left_bar_bleue9000/10000∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 53 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 53 Empty Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙

Sat May 23, 2015 10:55 pm
◄Frosty's Request Template►

Request: Template for Cero Telca
Why: Because he needs a nice template with his fc
Incentive: Everything will look so much nicer and he hasn't had one to use in a while, overall It has been something I've been looking forward to.

Here's a picture to use. Hope it can work.
http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/2262/330504-untitled_1_large.png

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
||-BlankMystery-||
||-BlankMystery-||
Shrine Maiden
November SOTM 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 53 Left_bar_bleue28000/100000∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 53 Empty_bar_bleue  (28000/100000)
Tiers:

Sun May 24, 2015 12:42 am
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Reimu's template!

Thanks <3

[ T H E P R O T E C T O R ]

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 53 KnLCVxB

[ O F I  R A M A S H A I S L A N D ]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 53 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 53 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sun May 24, 2015 1:03 am
[A 2ND TEMPLATE FOR MY STUDENT つ ◕_◕ ༽つ]

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A
esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By: [THEFROST]

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 53 WVMWLOu
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 53 Left_bar_bleue17560/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 53 Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Sun May 24, 2015 10:47 am

Request: Posting Template for Zwei Yuki. My request is pretty simple since you know that i always aim for red/fiery-based type of template. No need to rush, since its not urgent for me to get this template.

Here's teh pics:
http://www.zerochan.net/1709495
http://www.zerochan.net/1420972
Why: Zwei's one of my main that stands next to Sou Yuuki. Thy' needs one as one of my most trusted main characters that i can MUSELY use! (͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)
Incentive: By next week, you'll see a huge leap in my activity since i'm devoted to do that once i'm free from work. Otherwise, you can strip 5 million yen to 10 million yen off of me.

Empty, blank space.
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 53 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 53 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Mon May 25, 2015 9:37 am
D.O.P.E

thanks for the template frost it looks really good

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 53 LzZCuy7
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 53 BtXe12b
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 53 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 53 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:45 pm

Request: An Azure Template. A special one for his Application would be nice but anything works.
Why: I really need something to make Azure not look so bland.
Incentive:Well, you know. Trial Admin. Posting regularly. Staff work. The normal shit.

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 53 FXpoQxJ
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 53 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Nix Shraik
Nix Shraik
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 53 Left_bar_bleue126500/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 53 Empty_bar_bleue  (126500/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:16 pm

Request: So, I want three templates, if possible. I know, we agreed on two, so, if you don't want to make the third, I understand. But yes, the first one would be to my app. Something like Manas. I will provide the list of images, so you can choose what looks the best.
First Template:

Second one is his sealed form.
Second Template:

Third one, if possible, for battle
Third Template:
Why: Well, my character needs a template and I like if everything is pretty ^,^
Incentive: I already sent it XP
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 53 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 53 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:22 pm
[FOR MECHA ANGEL つ ◕_◕ ༽つ]

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By: [THEFROST]

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 53 WVMWLOu
Nix Shraik
Nix Shraik
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 53 Left_bar_bleue126500/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 53 Empty_bar_bleue  (126500/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:43 pm
Thanks! Can't wait to see what will come next!

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 53 RDLUVBj
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 53 82q86I3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum