Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2421, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Slayer --- Character Of The Year: Yugiri Shihoin --- Romance of the Year: Cyrus and Helle --- Plot Of The Year: Gotei Nobility --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Black on Black --- Social Thread Of The Year: The Sun Sets on Greatness ---
The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Top posting users this week
Rawk
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 96 I_vote_lcap∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 96 I_voting_bar∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 96 I_vote_rcap 
Gamma
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 96 I_vote_lcap∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 96 I_voting_bar∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 96 I_vote_rcap 
ForgottenMercy
Lillian
Siegharty
Geeky Raven
Henrex
THEFROST
darkfunnel
Slayer

∙thefrost's graphic request∙

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 49 ... 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100  Next
AuthorMessage
Ulqui
Experienced Member
Ulqui

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 96 Left_bar_bleue10500/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 96 Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/99999)
Tiers:

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 96 Empty
Subject Post 951PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   ∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 96 EmptySun May 28, 2017 8:03 am

◄Frosty's Request Template►

►Request: A template for Sting please!

►Why: Got a lot of hype for him! A new template would be dope!
►Incentive: Can have all my yen lol
Back to top Go down
MWD
Seasoned Member
MWD

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 96 Left_bar_bleue115400/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 96 Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 952PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   ∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 96 EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 8:26 pm

Request: A graphic request for Ritsuko, far as color schemes go just surprise me!.

Picture reference for Graphic: http://orig02.deviantart.net/32a4/f/2016/019/c/9/fate_stay_night___tohsaka_rin_render_38__mg_render_by_masazuka2011-d9oknmn.png

Why: For posting purposes
Incentive:
Donating $30 for the graphic request.
Back to top Go down
Henrex
Tor'uk
Henrex

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 96 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 96 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 953PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   ∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 96 EmptySat Jun 03, 2017 4:01 pm

Request: Can you make me a bunch of simple templates with some of -- if possible, all of -- the following images:

Spoiler:

Why: Need some variety in Henrex's templates.
Incentive: A quick and easy job, whenever you get around to it?
Back to top Go down
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 96 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 96 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 954PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   ∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 96 EmptySun Jun 04, 2017 7:57 am

4u @MWD

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 96 6EdIfMt

ENTER THE POST

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

his is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 96 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 96 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 955PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   ∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 96 EmptySun Jun 04, 2017 8:49 am

Gamma
Verified Female, PH Certified
Gamma

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 96 Left_bar_bleue288800/999999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 96 Empty_bar_bleue  (288800/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 956PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   ∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 96 EmptySun Jun 04, 2017 6:32 pm

Request: An avatar featuring Eto (Mummy Attire or her actual appearance no preference) from Tokyo Ghoul for an upcoming character. Use any picture you want. Go nuts friend and surprise me!
Why: Gotta look cool like all the other people on the site!
Incentive: Frosty ol' buddy, My muse is coming back! Already got so much for Aki to post with and characters are getting done. While gonna be a bit slow until the exams are over (exams finish June 2) but still gonna get my shit done! I'd offer you/the site money but AUD to USD is a problem for me so no money sorry.

Blade
The Hybrid King
Blade

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 96 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 96 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 957PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   ∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 96 EmptyTue Jun 20, 2017 5:17 am

Request: A template for Saisei, a Template for my newest character Daigo and an Application Template for Daigo with headers for his Hollow and Zanpakuto spirit.

Saisei has no last name, his FC is Hinata Shouyou from Haikyuu. If you wouldn't mind coloring his hair pink and eyes bright blue I'd appreciate it, otherwise I can do it myself.

Daigo's FC is Dazai Osamu from Bungou Stray Dogs. A twisted theme would be nice, so something with his bandages probably.

For the character template, I was hoping for a normal template with alternate headers for his Zanpakuto spirit and Hollow. His Zanpakuto Spirit is named Alice and the FC is Alice from SINoAlice and the Hollow name is Kyōki and her fc is Sonozaki Noriko from Kiznaiver. I appreciate it friend.

Why: Because you're a great guy :^)

Incentive: I'll be paying you 35 dollars tomorrow.

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 96 KMyp5Mz∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 96 BLADESIG_zpsllghyztx
Back to top Go down
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 958PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   ∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 96 EmptySun Jun 25, 2017 8:07 am

4u @Blade

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE POST

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

his is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.platinumhearts.net
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 959PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   ∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 96 EmptySun Jun 25, 2017 12:56 pm

4u @Blade

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE POST

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 960PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   ∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 96 EmptySun Jun 25, 2017 1:43 pm

4u @Blade

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE POST

Template By:
[THEFROST]

∙thefrost's graphic request∙
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 96 of 100Go to page : Previous  1 ... 49 ... 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP  :: GENERAL BOARD :: Graphics and Creation Board :: Graphics Requests-
Jump to: