Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Accepting Two Challengers! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Accepting Two Challengers! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

Accepting Two Challengers! - Page 2 Empty Re: Accepting Two Challengers!

Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:14 pm
As he was deflected, he never took his eyes off of Kabuto. He watched as Kabuto formed a ring of purple energy and flung himself into the air. His eyes still locked on Kabuto, he used his sense of hearing to discern what had happened to Redd. He watched carefully, as Kabuto touched down. Snopy's eyes widened as he watched. The moment that Kabuto hit the ground something was wrong, very wrong. The energy emitted from what Snopy saw didn't feel right. It was small, the difference was extremely tiny, but Snopy could tell. That was when it dawned on him, it was an afterimage. An afterimage? But where is... Snopy's thought was cut short when he heard Kabuto's voice.

"Chaos Cards! BETTER FLASH STEP!"

Before the man even finished the sentence Snopy was mobile. Attacking from behind, how predictable. When Kabuto released the cards Snopy was already at full speed. The card thrown at Snopy then exploded, and as it did Snopy jumped, barely avoiding the attack. He used his arms to push of the ground and flip back into an upright position. He looked out to see what had happened to Redd, while still keeping one eye on Kabuto. If he went to attack now he couldn't guarantee Redd would be able to follow. But he knew he couldn't wait too long. He observed Kabuto for a few moments before he decided. He went over to where Redd was and spoke quietly. Snopy hoped Kabuto's hearing wasn't as good as he thought it was. To be safe he raise his hand over his mouth to prevent Kabuto from reading his lips. I'm going to go in again. You do what you can, come with me or cover me from a distance, whichever you feel you're better at. Just remember, we have to be fast. Snopy lowered his hand as he finished speaking. He had a feeling Redd was going to come with him, as he didn't know if Redd even had any ranged techniques.

He looked at Kabuto for a moment before rushing at him. He swung the blade horizontally from left to right. He immediately swung again diagonally from the bottom right to the top left. He then began to lunge his blade repeatedly straight at Kabuto's head, at least 10 times. He kept a close watch on Kabuto, watching for any and all signs of retaliation. He was also ready to work with Redd's movements. With the lunges, he knew Kabuto wouldn't be hit directly. If he was he'd be dead, and Kabuto was definitely fast enough not to take a sword through the head. Snopy wanted to see just what Kabuto would do. If Kabuto was going to test him then he'd test Kabuto a bit.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Accepting Two Challengers! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Accepting Two Challengers! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:01 am

With my... Ninja Info Cards.

Kabuto had blinked, and smiled slightly. They're pretty resourceful, these two. He determined, chuckling quietly to himself as Snopy rushed at him.

"Oopsie Daisy" Kabuto said, a bit mockingly, as he did a small jump back, avoiding the first of Snopy's slashes, watching the blade pass horizontally before him. Then he realized that Redd was now behind him, slashing near the base of Kabuto's spine. Uh-oh. He thought as he closed his eyes tightly. Let's see… He thought as he felt the blade hit onto his flesh. The kid's blade is dull. He determined, taking a step forwards towards Snopy as his right hand felt behind his back, feeling the cut. Not bad. Pretty deep. Lucky for him that he got past the Slice Field. He thought as Snopy lunged at him.

However, Kabuto did not move an inch as the blade repeatedly bashed against his face. He merely looked at Snopy, observing his reaction, seeing what he would do to adapt. After all, Snopy's blade was sharper than Redd's; Snopy was using a lot more focus on his swordsmanship. So his blade was thin enough that it would be deflected by the slice field. Let's see. If he figures this out and how to counter it, he really does have high focus and a 100% chance of good adaptability, which is already highly suspected. His eyes also were observing Snopy's; they could see in hyper detail the muscles on his face, stressed in ways that indicated his doubt on Kabuto.

"Kids these days; don't respect their elders." He said, chuckling softly as he rose up a hand, still feeling blood pour from the wound on his back. His right hand was held up before his body, about a foot past his head, as he moved his fingers into position. His right middle finger placed itself on his thumb, and then Kabuto pressed down.

"Angel Form."

He said simply as an Info Card shot OUT of the base of his collar, right at the top of his shirt. It then shot straight down, going down the path to the bottom of his shirt as a zipper would, leaving a golden line. Then the card shot back inside of him, Kabuto chuckling as a desert wind went by them. It opened his torn into two shirt up, the opening blowing around in the wind as Kabuto became enveloped in a purple and gold aura.

"I really would recommend you step it up a bit. Move your attacks in fluidity; be aggressive. Otherwise, you're going to feel that you pay for it later." He said lightly, addressing the two major problems that he had found so far with the men's work. So he stood there, awaiting to see how they would react to his Angel Form...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Accepting Two Challengers! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Accepting Two Challengers! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:30 pm
Snopy stood as he watched the man envelope himself into a purple and gold aura. Well, this is certainly an interesting development. I for one am duly...who am I kidding, I'm just happy he didn't form into some grotesque monster. He went over to Redd and mouthed some words to him. First covering his mouth, he spoke. Ok, I'm going to go in from the front and distract him. I want you to go around him while he is focused on me and try and hit him off guard. Then he removed his hand from his mouth. The gist of the plan is for me to distract him and for you to hit him from behind. Snopy, moved away from Redd and looked at Kabuto. He knew that Kabuto had read his lips from when he removed his hand from his mouth. He was also aware that Kabuto was quite the distance off and could not have heard him when his hand covered his mouth, not with how quietly he was talking. Kabuto would have probably thought he had devised a different plan while his mouth was covered, and had planted a fake one when it wasn't. If that was the case, Kabuto would be expecting anything but that plan. If not, Snopy would have to trust in the strength of himself and Redd's strength.

Snopy prepared to put his ploy in motion. His facial expression was basically unreadable. He had an excellent ability for having such an emotionless expression and demeanor that no one, friend or foe, knew what he was thinking. Snopy trusted in it, and that it would not fail him.

He stood a good distance away, and there was a nice stretch of sand between them. Snopy would have to take into account any possible changes brought on by this Angel Form. He put his hand on his blade, which he had sheathed as Kabuto entered Angel Form, and rushed.

He slashed several times at Kabuto, moving from one to the other as fast as he could without hindering his effectiveness. After about ten attacks, he jumped and brought his sword down with light force, before landing and doing five or so lunges. The latter attacks looked almost like a fencer would. One handed, and ready so if any were deflected he would be able to easily transition into another attack. Finally he finished off the flurry with an upwards slash, with as much force as he could put without risking exhausting himself. His attacks had to be strong and numerous in order to keep Kabuto's focus on him. All the while he observed the ebb and flow of the battle, ready to defend himself should the ploy fail.
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Accepting Two Challengers! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Accepting Two Challengers! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:05 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Accepting Two Challengers! - Page 2 Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum