Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Kenshin
Kenshin
God of Wind

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Illuminated Night on the Lake Left_bar_bleue5/0Illuminated Night on the Lake Empty_bar_bleue  (5/0)
Tiers:

Illuminated Night on the Lake Empty Illuminated Night on the Lake

Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:07 am

Tai Yuudai

Illuminated Night on the Lake Gamaran-1767623

The luminescence moon, shining down upon a beautiful scene. The lake in Fuma Park was reflecting up toward the sky and it was almost dead quiet, not even the sound of a bird or anything could be heard almost as if they were all scared off or they were to afraid to make a sound. Constant ripples coming from the center of the pond almost like that of heartbeat that was pulsating throughout a body. A light breeze whistled around weaving in and out of the trees and the leafs, some leafs falling onto the ground some of them finding there way to float onto the water only to be pushed toward the shore. This was a occurrence that seemed to happen often at this time of night people that wandered by would wonder what it was because they couldn't see to the center of the lake because of how dark it normally was, however that was not the case tonight.

The full moon revealed something that was not normally seen, somebody with silver hair was somehow sitting in the middle of the lake he wore traditional old fashioned Japanese clothing that was grey and red and his eyes were yellow in color almost like he was a feral cat. It almost seemed like he was sitting there meditating as he slowly took a deep breath and then suddenly the lake slowly turned to it's normal self, the ripples that were coming from this man had suddenly stopped as he stood up and then started walking toward the shore, using reaitsu in order to not fall through the water he finally reached the shore as he turned around and looked off over the lake.

"That was good training, Tai."

It was the voice of one of his Zanpakutō spirits that was calling for him, her name was Tomoe and she was the more motherly and protective one out of the two Zanpakutō spirits that inhabited his sword and sheathe. The other one was Akane Chi, both of them were very skilled warriors back in the Genpei war.

"Thank you, Tomoe. Training like this is much better then having to go out into the wastelands and kill hollow."

Tai replied, what he was doing was using the water as a catalyst in order to pour his reaitsu into the lake and by meditating on the water he was able to recreate past fights and able to train with people he had met by using his mind in order to recreate the person and train with them based on the memories that he had of them.

"Such a beautiful night." He sighed as he looked up toward the moon.

Anonymous

Illuminated Night on the Lake Empty Re: Illuminated Night on the Lake

Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:24 pm
    The flutter of eternity.

Such is the voice I hear : the presence of all and yet none. Each step I take is like the breath of life : for I am nothing but existence. The hair on my head to the skin of my body : these things, were lost with the original soul that once inhabited. I simply animate them : the plus hidden in my eyes is the mark of my existence, to any whom remembered. There is a light pause : the night is beautiful. Such begins the next chapter in this story called life, and thus, there is no more reason to doubt such aimless wanderings, right? I never sleep : the dome is not harmful, due to my ambiguous nature. My body may be uncomfortable, but I cause no harm.

I am perfect neutrality.

These ramblings of mine do not impact what I see, what I hear. Each thing is drawn into my story, as I stop in Fuma Park. A moon such as beautifully full cannot be a wrong story. I walk into the park, such a place of beauty. The budding branches are slowly turning into beauty, the soft spring of the Japanese class truly something unique. My steps stop, my gaze landing on a silver haired figure. There's the one to my story : I do not speak, do no move. I look human : but the body is an arrancar. That does not mean I am evil : I simply wait for me to be acknowledge. During such times, I will watch : like I have always done, and always will.

For I am Existence, and I am this world's storyteller.
Kenshin
Kenshin
God of Wind

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Illuminated Night on the Lake Left_bar_bleue5/0Illuminated Night on the Lake Empty_bar_bleue  (5/0)
Tiers:

Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:01 pm

Tai Yuudai

Watching the clouds roll by as they blocked out some of the moon and kept moving along, as the moon shined down upon him again out of the corner of his eye he saw something, someone that was standing off to the side of him looking at him for a few seconds. Grasping his sheath with his left hand he was making sure if he was attacked he could draw his sword within seconds. Searching for any motive at all he could tell when he looked at this lady's face that she wasn't going to cause him any harm, he was normally good at that kind of thing. Getting a feeling from just looking at someone, if they wanted to harm him or not. Maybe it was something he got from his father Kenshin Yuudai.

He let a slight smile out, turning toward the girl and waving to her.
"Hello, how are you doing tonight?" he questioned. His personality wasn't 'stranger danger' it was more so that he would be able to handle himself if the time came that a stranger would be able to harm him. Meaning that he didn't really treat strangers like other people that he didn't know, but like they were actually people that he had met.

"Beautiful night outside tonight, isn't it?" He asked as he sent his reaitsu out in a area around them, scanning to see if he could find anything. Also trying to see if this woman that was here wasn't someone that had spiritual power or not. 'I doubt i need to worry about her but just to make sure.' He thought to himself, talking to his two Zanpakutō spirits that inhabited his sword. 'Kill her.' Came the voice of Chi, one of the spirits that was a bloody thirsty warrior that only wanted to kill, but then silence came from inside as his head as he knew that his other spirit hand silenced Chi.

Illuminated Night on the Lake 20u4p06
Anonymous

Thu May 03, 2012 2:48 am
    Ah?

I was sure I saw him prepare for an attack. Such a thing did not concern me more then so, for I am not a fighter. I am a storyteller : I should probably tell him as such as immediately as allowed. But my self-imposed silence would not let me do anything until spoken to : his eyes searched me. My own plus shaped pupils stared at him : I was aware of his gaze. The brush of it over my form was enough : one of my hands picked up a strand of my bubble cloud hair, and rolled it. It is a nervous habit, or a tick, I admit : but without them, I would look even more inhuman then I already am. My neutrality is assured in a way that I cannot let others ruin it. And ah! He spoke : a nice voice, none too rough or gentle. Just right.

''Indeed, it is a beautiful night. And I was simply strolling, taking a sort of sight, to ease my mind.'' was my reply. I believe I like the way I delivered that one : soft, and tranquil, but there is a hint of facetiousness in there. Such little touches were amusing to deliver. So I suppose I move closer? My steps bring me within arm's reach of the man, as I offer a tentative smile. At least in my view : smiles are all tentative with me, due to the fact that, well I cannot smile by myself. But my curiosity can no longer be held back by trivial matters.

''May I ask what brings you out on such a night? Pardon me to intrude, I am but curious.''
Kenshin
Kenshin
God of Wind

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:42 am

Tai Yuudai

As he noticed that she was perfectly fine, that she was safe to talk to and would not harm him he watched as she had stepped closer, saying that it was a beautiful night and that she was just taking a stroll. Watching her smile only made him smile a bit more as he saw that, his stance relaxed and the side that. Breathing deeply he then slowly pushed his Zanpakutō spirits out of his head, hearing them get softer and softer as he pushed them to the far reaches of his mind. Only to communicate with him if the need was great. His ears perked up a little bit when she had questioned him about what he was doing on this beautiful night. Placing his sword into his belt he then turned out toward the water before looking back at her.

"This is what I came for, this lake has always been kind to me. I have trained here with my father and my mother when I was young, they taught me that within your reflection you can see the flaws that are brought forth from your fighting style. Thus making it much easier to refine, and on a night like this it is a most beauteous scene." A soft gentle voice came from his mouth now, you could tell that his language was refined, it was something he got from his father. His father was always the old fashioned type that would love going on romantic dates and speaking what he would call 'the old language' because of the way that people talked nowadays. Maybe it really is the old language now.

"Yes, a most beauteous sight." He walked over to the water a little bit more. "Sorry about how I was acting just now, when I first meet someone I have always been taught to be on my guard, but I don't think I have to around you. It is a bit odd however that you took this path for a little stroll, most people don't do that at this time of night, and if they did they wouldn't have taken the beaten path like you did. Maybe it was fate that brought you to this place, we will never know, will we?" He then turned back toward her and took a step forward now within arms reach again. "I would ask you your name, but it is better to give your name before asking someone else their own name. My name is Tai Yuudai. Pleasure to meet you."

Illuminated Night on the Lake 20u4p06
Anonymous

Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:52 am
    He seemed to relax, once I showed no threat. That was good : yet, I knew that in a sense, he was still cautious. Most where : After all, I am unusual. An Arrancar that does not feel like one, and yet is. A complicated existence : and yet, that was my field of play. For I was more then that : I was existence in itself, truly. So I was everything, everyone. All that was, will and is. A globally encompassing feeling, I am sure. And he spoke to me a tale : of his past. It was a good tale : admittedly, I understood his feelings. ''I am sure that your parents are very proud of you.'' I spoke. I maintained what I believed was a gentle tone. His speech was.. strange for this day and age : but not unwelcome. I liked older sounds : it gave his voice a beautiful lyrical definition. It was such a voice that I would enjoy speaking to : in essence, I am a story teller, but primarily an observer. What use is life to me, if I cannot observe things in order to better understand? That other form was quite disastrous at times, but I understood the necessity. Neutrality did not exist in all cases.

Ah, I seemed to have drifted off with my thoughts momentarily. As such, my attention refocused, as I bowed. That was the right custom, if I remembered it right. ''Ah, pleasure to meet you, Yuudai Tai. I am simply known as Marisol. I do have a last name : Theresia. It is a strange name, I am aware.'' I spoke. I noticed that my own language softly rose up to his : almost quietly, but not overwhelming. Ha, I had always been a copy cat. ''And indeed, few would choose my path. Fate is not necessarily the right thing : I simply think of it as occasions or stories. And I hold no fear towards what the future may bring : for I always am.'' I spoke again. Oh, perhaps I shouldn't have said that : but what did it matter? It was a cryptic set of words : it could be taken in many different ways. Although, I have no intentions on hiding who I really am. In sense, I gave him a correct name : I gave him the current name I hold. I kept a watch on him, curious of his actions : oh, I loved the movements already. I could tell he was interesting : I wanted to know more.

After all, this beautiful night often led to beautiful moments, and I would never deny anyone such a thing. For beautiful things filled life : and existence was always transient and yet eternal, but it was a flowing river. And as such.. it was simple to enjoy the sights for what they were. I wasn't sure what to say next : so perhaps I will just allow him to take the lead. That would be very well suited to this situation.
Anonymous

Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:49 am
Illuminated Night on the Lake Tumblr_mgvr43X47E1s18x40o1_500
Aivee Moving Services!
Kenshin left so this is goin' belly up.
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Illuminated Night on the Lake Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Illuminated Night on the Lake Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:13 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Illuminated Night on the Lake Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum