Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2422, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2422, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Members of the Season: Ame no Ko and Iori --- Character of the Season: Liltotto Lamperd --- Romance of the Season: Alastair and Reida --- Application of the Season: Al'in mir Azizi --- Fight Thread of the Season: Cry! Fight! Stand Tall! Captain of the Fourth! --- Social Thread of the Season: In the Cradle of Civilization ---
Go down
Gin
Gin
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Stefan's Upgrades Left_bar_bleue10000/999999Stefan's Upgrades Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/999999)
Tiers:

Stefan's Upgrades Empty Stefan's Upgrades

Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:40 pm
  • Name Of Character: Stefan Soan
  • Link To Character Profile: Here
  • Reasons For Upgrading: I bought a tier upgrade from the store. Also, for the GM, most of Stefan's entire combat arsenal relies on skill with weapons and his zanjutus techniques (he even came up with his own style), he's a high tier level, and I'm pretty active. Plus, he's the head of the Monsuta Royal Guard, so any boost to him is a boost to the entire organization.
    What Are You Upgrading: Tier from 0-5+ to 0-4+
    Also, possible Grandmaster in Zanjutsu
  • Any Extra Notes: N/A
  • Approved By: JJ

Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Stefan's Upgrades Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Stefan's Upgrades Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Stefan's Upgrades Empty Re: Stefan's Upgrades

Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:10 pm
Approved the tier upgrade; you'll have to talk to an admin bout the GM, though

Colin: (UN) GET ONTO MY LEVEL BRO.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Stefan's Upgrades Left_bar_bleue25/100Stefan's Upgrades Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Stefan's Upgrades Empty Re: Stefan's Upgrades

Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:26 am
This upgrade is being placed into the archives due to failure to post in the activity check. If you wish to revive this character's upgrade just post here.

You cannot reply to topics in this forum