Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Colin's gift to his Nephew Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Colin's gift to his Nephew Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Colin's gift to his Nephew Empty Colin's gift to his Nephew

Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:01 pm
Name: JJ
Name of Item: Deathrender
Name of Character Purchasing Item For: Len
Cost of Item: 15 mil

Name:
Name Of Item Requesting: Feather Cycle
Image of Item Requesting:Colin's gift to his Nephew Gorilla_on_a_winged_motorcycle_by_spellfire42489-d3itvqo
(You get the idea)
Powers/Function of Item Requesting: A simple motorcycle... WITH THE POWER TO FLY THROUGH THE AIR, using its feathers to release a flow of the rider's spirit energy through the feathers to make them flap or be like a jet, or use their energy to ride it like a normal motorcycle. However, it is also a very tough motorcycle, and doesn't break easily.
Character Requesting Item For: Len Washi, bought by Colin Washi although Len doesn't know it.
(I estimate the cost would be about 200,000... it's just a normal motorcycle that can fly and has enhanced durability)

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Colin's gift to his Nephew Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Colin's gift to his Nephew Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Colin's gift to his Nephew Empty Re: Colin's gift to his Nephew

Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:15 pm
Both requests approved!

Mari: Hmm.. that cycle doesn't look too difficult. I'll get started right away! When I'm done, it's yours. That'll be 500,000 yen, please.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread