Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
K-man's Power Upgrade Left_bar_bleue44400/999999K-man's Power Upgrade Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

K-man's Power Upgrade Empty Re: K-man's Power Upgrade

Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:02 pm
Denied. Without drawbacks, OP is inevitable, and we don't trust you.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
K-man's Power Upgrade Left_bar_bleue10015/100000K-man's Power Upgrade Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:15 am
MOVED. Come on dude. xD

K-man's Power Upgrade FXpoQxJ
K-man's Power Upgrade 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
K-man's Power Upgrade Left_bar_bleue20650/20000K-man's Power Upgrade Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Wed May 02, 2012 12:06 pm
Kaleb had complete control of many abilities like Kage Chōkyō-shi, Jigoku Sokudo, Shishi Mudo, Satsugai Tsuru, Muko Jotai. The Devil prince is a grand expert in the shifter appearance after killing demons and many monsters and taking their forms. Truthfully, Kaeb doesn't remember how many demons he killed but he's truly an expert in shapeshifting.

...Dear...God...Why.

Kade... I'm sorry... but we're going to have to have to get Kaleb re-checked. It looks like no one did it when they should have; but it's going to have to happen. -points at Complete Control- Not to mention "Taking their forms" I hope that you mean their appearances, but until I/another person does a full check we can't exactly verify.

Also... going to put out that even if a store-owner doesn't trust a man with buying a chainsaw, he'll still do it as long as the money is properly paid, as it is his job to the community to make sure that the system of equivalent exchange remains. That is all I have to say on this. And also. -puts on white glove over paw and cat-smacks both Pocks and Blade for not realizing this needed rechecking- -puts glove away- That is all. -snaps briefcase shut-

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
K-man's Power Upgrade Left_bar_bleue10015/100000K-man's Power Upgrade Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Wed May 02, 2012 1:26 pm
Look, not to mention, Frost didn't agree with the damn upgrade, you bought it. It's different, JJ's right. This is officially denied and Kaleb is under re-approval as of this moment. Thread locked and dropped.

K-man's Power Upgrade FXpoQxJ
K-man's Power Upgrade 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Anonymous

Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:23 pm
K-man's Power Upgrade Cup

Cleaning this out! Feel free to pm me to move it back!
Don't worry this isn't deleted! Just look for it in archives!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum