Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Final Review Week - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/100Final Review Week - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Final Review Week - Page 2 Empty Re: Final Review Week

Thu May 10, 2012 7:42 pm
Final Review Week - Page 2 Anime_girlsBravo-kirie
Ayame Tokumoto
Junior of Karakura High School

~FF7-Anxious Heart~

The boy nervously tries to look for his flash cards while Ayame is dusting herself off. If observant, Morukuna Len can see only light bruises on her left arm and legs when she would have more than that considering how many things she bumped into and how far she was dragged. A hint that she has durability that not so many, including her would be aware of and the way she shrugs off the pain, she must been through tough times to earn that tolerance. “Morukuna…Len?” The teacher’s dumbstruck tone sounds out to the boy who just entered abruptly. When hearing that name, Ayame darts her attention to the front and notices Morukuna Len approaching her with a glare that intimidates her. She freezes on the spot and only flinches when she hears the tablet case hit her desk loudly. “When I decided I’m going to do something… I do it. Please, what is your name?” Morukuna Len asks her again. The boy looks at Morukuna Len and honestly was scared out of his wits. For Ayame, the sight of his glare was enough to make her quiver as she has her mouth opened to speak, but no words comes out as she lets out cackles of gasps as if she was choking in the aura that Morukuna Len created from just glaring. Her eyes are in contact with his eyes as her heart continues to race quickly under the pressure. At this rate, she would have fainted if she does not have a tough body. She instinctively tries to slide her chair back so she would not be so close to such an oppressive person. One of the chair’s legs catches a loose tile, causing the chair to stop. Luckily, she is not strong or that desperate to tip over herself or that will knock her out as the wall was close enough for her to smash her head into it.

Just a normal human girl and yet, it seems in her eyes, she met people with powers. Maybe they are the cause of her fear somehow. Bravely, the teacher approaches Morukuno Len from behind and puts his hand on Len’s left shoulder while looking at him with a pair of eyes that reflects recognition of Len’s frustration. “Easy there, Len. Moto-” The teacher speaks to Morukuno Len before Ayame abruptly interrupts the teacher, “I’m not Moto-san! I’m not some basic student!” That interruption shows that she does not like the nickname at all, but something inside her comes out when Morukuno Len was bearing down upon her. The teacher was stunned when he was interrupted as his face implies that it is the first time he was interrupted by Ayame. Ayame looks down to her knees while having her right hand over the bruise on her left forearm. She sniffs and hiccups as her emotional foundation was crumbling; she truly heard enough of the nickname and was upset that she could not find a better nickname. “I am Ayame Tokumoto! Why can’t you people find a better nickname?” Ayame curses out in her dismay that she truly does not know any other nickname to call herself; that is probably why she did not answer in the first place. She sits in the chair as figuratively, she was in a dark room where she is the only one who thinks of it. She cannot tell if they can hear her or not. In that dark room in her mind, she thinks that no one listened to her as they kept calling her “Moto-san, Moto-san, Moto-san,” what an ugly name to call a girl.

Final Review Week - Page 2 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Final Review Week - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Final Review Week - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Thu May 10, 2012 8:27 pm
Len; being the fairly intelligent young man that he was, did notice how little she was effected by the cruel dragging. However, that was not his concern at this moment. He could see that he was scaring her; and for that he was truly sorry. He didn't mean to scare her; he was merely being honest with his feelings and she just happened to be there while he was showing them.

Len heard his name, and his eyes suddenly widened completely, his mouth opening slightly. How… in the…. ABSOLUTE HELL…. He thought to himself, turning around before he heard Ayame's outburst. He looked back at her, then back at the man again, seeing clearly the shocked look on his face. He heard her clearly as she said her own name at last, his head dropping down, his eyes closing.

"COMPLETE: STAGE RED. TYPE: HUMAN. EMOTION: LONELINESS FOR ANOTHER. EXECUTE."

RED LEN

A strange, deep voice echoed from Len, as his entire body shuddered slightly. His short, golden hair elongated, going down to his waist, as the hair went scarlet in color. His eyes, as they opened again, slowly, were now a light crystal green, as he reached a hand back. Gold and Deathrender, the blades on his sides, had gone behind him, merging on his back to form a single blade as Len's eyes glanced up at all the people around him.

"The next one… to insult this girl… or harm her in any way… Will regret it." He said clearly, his voice echoing throughout the room as his eyes scanned out all around it. He was betting on the fact that most of them would most likely run at the sight of him with a sword, and that look in his eyes like he was most definitely going to carry out what he had just announced to them.

He turned back around, walking over to Ayame's side. "Ayame." He said, as he clapped his right hand, now off of its sword, onto her right shoulder, where she sat at her desk. "Stand up, Ayame. You deserve better than this." He said clearly, his hand remaining on her shoulder, waiting for her to react, for her to stand up on her own two feet. She's already taken the first step… the same as I did… that night at the orphanage… He thought to himself. He didn't even take notice of the red hair he had suddenly just acquired. He paid it no heed; after his hair had gone blue, he had gotten considerably used to his hair suddenly changing when he reached emotional highs. This is despicable… He thought to himself, remembering what that kid had done to her; the names they had called her. No more.

[/left]WILL HIS POTENTIAL CONTINUE TO UNLOCK?

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Final Review Week - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/100Final Review Week - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Thu May 10, 2012 9:21 pm
~Ayame Tokumoto~
~Junior of Karakura High School~

~FF7-Who Are You?~

After she finally lets herself out, she hears Morukuna Len said something before saying a threat to the students, “The next one… to insult this girl… or harm her in any way… Will regret it.” The voice is deeper than before and Ayame can cringe at the feeling that he is giving off. Ayame wonders if Morukuna Len is one of those humans who have powers. She feels him getting closer to her and the moment he places his right hand on her right shoulder, he says her name and then tells her to stand up because she deserves better than what she has. She looks up with her hazel eyes glazed over as if it was a silent prelude to the outburst of grief. She sees his red hair and frowns more with her eyes relaxing with a teardrop off to her left cheek. She feels betrayed for some reason, yet while she quickly has the courage to call out her name, she quickly loses her voice to say what bothers her about Morukuna’s red hair. She lowers her head again and stands up. She walks over to her school bag and picks it up and straps it over her right shoulder where Morukuna’s right hand used to rest on before she abandons it. “I’m not feeling well. I’m going home.” Ayame speaks to the teacher before leaving.

“Good luck following her; I kept losing her at the sixth corner. I’m not stalking her for kicks; I’m doing that because I’m just as concerned as others here.” The teacher speaks to Morukuna Len as Ayame goes out the door and starts her trek from school to home. She begins thinking of why she has this sensation over a person who has power? Why she does not like humans with powers to begin with? She knows the answers, but she does not have the strength to say so to a stranger like Morukuna Len. As along she keeps suppressing herself or keeps herself afraid to tell people, something bounds to get worse. Down the stairs to the first floor and continues her path to the front entrance. She arrives to the locker room as she switches shoes at her locker. “This is stupid of me. Why it has to be a superhuman?” Ayame whispers to herself quietly, using what’s left of her fragile voice there is before going silent. Maybe like always, someone like Morukuna Len can be shaken off. Then the secret will be safe. After putting on her loafers and shutting her locker, she walks out of the school and makes her way home.

MaidInAmn
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
    (Year 1988)
    (6th of September)
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Final Review Week - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Final Review Week - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Thu May 10, 2012 10:30 pm

RED LEN

Len merely watches her as she gets up and leaves. ...If she wants to get away from me... I can take a hint. He thought to himself; his goal of finding out her name complete as he shifted his eyes back to the teacher before him. He heard not only the man's words, but his tone as well. "So tell me something, good sir." Len began speaking, his gaze clouded as his hair casted a shadow over his eyes, making them unable to be viewed by the persons around him as he dipped his gaze slightly downwards.

"WHAT IN THE HELL KIND OF MONSTROSITIES ARE YOU, EXACTLY?"

He cried out, his voice piercing as a single eye revealed itself through his hair. It was wide and staring as suddenly, a great wave of force shot out from his body, pressing down immensely on the consciousness of the kids around him, as well as the teacher. Most of the kids fell asleep instantly from the shot. Len himself was left gasping from the effort, although he had only used it on a few kids. The teacher was the only one left standing, as Len reached behind him, gripping his blade once more by the hilt.

"You disgust me. Giving her a nickname she hates; then claiming you and others are concerned about her...? Your hypocrisy... makes me sick to my stomach...!" He said as he took a step forwards, his hand pulling the blade out of its hilt. However, it was much thicker than the other blade he wielded; it had the gray quality of Deathrender, and yet the size of Goldrender, as well as small golden pearls at the top of the hilt, which had a horizontal handguard as Len vanished.

He reappeared on the man's other side. You're not even worth damaging. He thought as the back side of the curved blade knocked into the back of the man's windpipe, most likely knocking him out instantly as Len continued, taking a turn to the immediate left, spotting a window. He took a deep breath. Here goes nothing...! He thought as he moved again, vanishing from sight as the glass exploded outwards, as the red-haired form flew out of it. He was hurt... but... strangely, not that much. All the scratches he took were light, and as he hit the ground, he rolled, standing on his feet, surprised by how little he had been damaged from the fall. The girl was still on his mind as he took off, leaping off the steps of Karakura High School, leaping all the way down to his waiting Feather Cycle below him. He landed on his bike perfectly, pressing down on the accelerator as he was off, wondering if he would ever see that strange girl again, the one who had run away...

[/left]WILL HIS POTENTIAL CONTINUE TO UNLOCK?

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 11, 2012 8:28 am
~Ayame Tokumoto~

~FF7-Trail of Blood~

All around Len, the students and delinquents are knocked out to the point they seem killed by Len’s blast of energy, but at least they are alive, but it can bother a warrior with the way they have their eyes opened wide and are crooked in posture like the dead. The teacher falls forward with a marble coming out of his mouth, a strange green marble. It lands on the desk, bounces onto another desk and taps down onto the floor before stopping against the back wall of the classroom. Meanwhile at the locker room, Ayame was just shutting her locker as she pauses to think about what just happened. The guy was just asking for her name and she tries so hard to keep something secret from him. What kind of a person she is? He has done nothing to harm anyone, right? Sure he has powers, but was it all for a good reason or something? As she walks out of the front door of the school, she hears the windows being shattered above her. Ayame looks up with a gasp as she sees Len leaping out of the window! Was he committing suicide because of her? She is hoping it was not as she rushes out to Len. As he lands and rolls and leaps more, Ayame was not far behind him as she persists to follow him. She wanted him to be her friend for once, yet she believes herself to be so stupid to run off like that. As he drives off on the motorcycle, he can probably see Ayame chasing him with a frightful face.

However, things change as a guy was running out of an alleyway with a purse in his hand. He is definitely young enough to be a student of the high school, so he is a delinquent. Ayame looks at him while the delinquent looks at Ayame. A brief moment of the world slowing down before the cement spear head of a freshly plucked light post slams into the delinquent’s back at such an intense force that the delinquent was crushed in two halves in a horrific scene of murder. The purse hits the ground after the light post impaled the school’s protective wall effortlessly. Ayame, all she can do at the sight of the scene, she falls back and screams before landing on her butt. She is now utterly scared out of her wits as she can see the blood like she seen them before. “A-Akira.” Ayame whispers a name weakly. The name probably belongs to the delinquent, someone that Ayame knew. Fear weighs her down with chains and balls while she keeps watching the bloody mess of what was probably once her friend. Tears flows down profusely as she now hopes for Len to come back so she can apologize and tell him why she does not like humans with powers.

MaidInAmn
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
    (Year 1988)
    (6th of September)
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 11, 2012 10:30 am
This girl… absolutely confounds me. Len thought to himself as he glanced back for a moment, seeing her running behind him. However.. He saw as she suddenly stopped. He grit his teeth. Alright. This is going to keep bothering me until I do something about it. He thought to himself as the Feather Cycle's wings spread wide, and they flapped a single time, as Len pulled up on the handles of the bike, sending it high up into the air as it flipped.

He landed on a building next to the alleyway; his eyes catching the scene as something slammed into the young man. Len's eyes opened wide at the scene. He wasn't used to seeing such terrible things, as the purse the delinquent held suddenly flew out of his hand. What in the blazes of… He wondered, his gaze sweeping over to the right as Ayame fell on her behind. Even from this distance, the human could see the tears pouring down the other's cheek. Screw it. He thought to himself as he revved the bike's engine, flying down with another flap of its wings down next to Ayame. He himself leapt off the bike, and as he did so, the wings suddenly curled up, losing their source of energy as the bike came to an immediate halt, smashing into the pavement. However… it did not take a single scratch, thanks to the material it was made of, nor did it explode or any other negative thing, merely lay there, as it does not run on gasoline, but spirit energy.

Len looked down at the girl crying in front of him, before sighing, getting down a knee and repeating what he had just tried to do before, placing his right hand on her right shoulder, but this time, not as a boost of confidence, but one of stability. "...Ayame… What just happened?" He asked her, looking her right in the eyes before glancing back at the boy who had just been impaled, to back to the girl shaking and shivering.Whatever is going on here.. I don't understand. At all. And something's… wrong. He decided. However, on his face only remained the emotions of puzzlement, and concern for the girl who was shaking in front of him. He didn't bother with the kid behind him; he was smart enough to know… that he was too far gone…

- Buddha
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 11, 2012 2:57 pm
~Ayame Tokumoto~

~InuYasha-Dilemma~

“Akira…Akira…” Ayame keeps whispering in a traumatized state. She keeps repeating it as Len goes to her side and places his right hand on her right shoulder. “…Ayame… What just happened?” Len asks Ayame, but Ayame does not answer as she cannot answer coherently, just keep whispering, “Akira,” who could be a friend of hers. Moments later, a very young boy in an elementary school uniform comes out of the alleyway with a grin on his face before collecting the purse on the ground. “Another hero’s job well done.” The boy comments as he looks at Len and Ayame. The grin disappears into a pout as if he recognizes one of the two. He places his hand on the light post that pierced through the school’s front wall. He grasps it and his hand and arm turns into a different color, a metallic color like aluminum. Just like that, he yanks the light post out of the wall with the concrete spearhead stained in the blood of the delinquent laying there in two halves. Then he tosses the light post off to the side without a care if it hits something. “Endo, Akira. Used to be a friend of my sister, but he turns to delinquency and as Judge…Jury…and Executioner, I am the hand of law and I exact what is needed.” The boy informs a gust of wind swirls around him and he vanishes. He is no doubt another human with powers like Len.

Ayame looks at Len for the first time during her broken state. She recognizes him as she lunges forward to embrace him for comfort. Her forehead on Len’s chest as she cries out, “Akira! Damn you, brother!” She keeps looking at Len’s shirt as a shield from the sight of Akira’s torn body. Considering how heartbroken Ayame was, Akira Endo was quite close to her. “I-I HATE SUPERHUMANS! NO HEART! NO SOUL! WHY DID THEY EVEN EXIST?” Ayame shrieks in grief. For her to say that, it was not her only time that she has bad experiences with humans with powers. It was a while of her sobbing her eyes out before she quiets down by passing out in her grief. In doing so, she slides down and lays in Len’s arms, face drenched in tears and running nose. She is definitely not being able to go home on her own at this rate. Considering that she grieved so hard, Akira was very important to her, probably more important than her family.

MaidInAmn
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
    (Year 1988)
    (6th of September)
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 12, 2012 8:55 am
Who in the hell… is this kid…? Len thinks to himself as he turned his head, his body remaining in the same position as he sees the kid walk up the light post, and grabbing the purse. A hero's… job…? Len reflected, his eyes widening as he watched the kid place his hand on the light post, pulling it out of the wall and throwing it away from himself. What is this kid on…? The thought raced through Len's mind as he heard him keep talking. However…

"You get back here, you sonofa…" Was all Len could say, before he felt Ayame grasping onto him. He hesitates at first, but then eventually lays his arms around her… his own eyes beginning to drop tears. Tears of sadness for another. Again…It's truly what I'm good at, I suppose… He thought as he merely held her shaking and shivering form to himself, listening to her. He tried to comfort her, softly moving his hands on her back, but not knowing what to say, as she fell unconscious in his arms. Her… own family… did that… to her…? … That's not right. At all. A family… shouldn’t BE that way. He determined, lowering his left arm to behind her knees. He pulled up with both hands, putting her in a carry as he walked over to his bike, not looking back at the murdered boy behind him.

Rin. He thought to himself as suddenly, a great whirl of energy, like a whirlpool, shot out of his back, until it all gathered around a single spot. As this happened, a girl appeared, the same height and body type as Len; in fact, she herself also had long red hair and those green eyes. She didn't even need to ask Len what was going on; she had the entirety of his mind and experiences herself as she hefted up the bike.

Len set the girl onto the bike, hopping up it himself, before Rin walked over and helped right her, moving her so that she had a firm grip on Len and wouldn't fall of. Then, Rin saluted Len, as she turned back into the whirlpool, before shooting into his chest. If her family's so bad… I merely won't take her there. Len decided within his mind as he revved on his motorcycle, and began the ride to his own house; his best option at this point…

- Buddha
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 12, 2012 10:03 am
~Ayame Tokumoto~

~FF7 Remastered-Off the Edge of Despair~
(This is extended in a loop, so feel free to stop or keep listening.)

Unconscious from her traumatic experience of seeing her best friend killed in front of her by her brother, she was unaware of what is going on, but at least she is no way in danger for now. Len places her loose body onto the bike and Len’s spirit helps by posing her correctly. After positioning, the two lifts off and the moment the bike kicks up, Ayame instinctively grips onto Len, assuring she will not fall off. Who knows what is going through Ayame’s mind as her body was eerily still from being unconscious. While Len rides off, Ayame begins dreaming in her unconsciousness.

Out of a dream, Ayame appears as an only little girl in the family of a lovely mother and a loving father. They are all happy; as a dream, it is like that to Ayame as a remembrance of the days when her family are just as normal as she is. They all have breakfast that is more than just rice and curry; a proper breakfast. They talk and joke happily, but when did that turned for the worse? What happened that made Ayame this resentful of her family? Why did she not speak up about them at all? No one knows as the scene moves on for Ayame and Moruykuna Len.

Final Review Week - Page 2 Moe_10971_girls_bravo_kaneda_mario_kojima_kirie_thumb
~End of Thread~
~Next Thread~
~Back in the Home~
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum