Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shop Till You Drop Left_bar_bleue5/100Shop Till You Drop Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Shop Till You Drop Empty Shop Till You Drop

Sun May 13, 2012 5:16 am
~Previous Thread~
~Back in the Home~

Shop Till You Drop Anime_girlsBravo-kirie
~Ayame Tokumoto~
~Downtown Karakura's Newest Shopper~

~InuYasha - Light-Hearted Beat~

It is not all that far from the housing district as Ayame follows Len to the downtown district of Karakura Central. With the smile on her face, it is obvious that the two have been talking while walking as a way to get to know each other. As they come onto the scene, Ayame was telling a funny story. "...While he was coming back up during a bungee jump, a big fly was passing by and Papa smacked his head against the fly. After they pulled him up, my mother laughed that despite the fly's size, it leaves a very red mark on his forehead like a Hindu's chi mark. They were dating at the time, so I was not born at the time." Ayame concludes the story as they reach the roadside entrance into the downtown with the sign welcoming them there. Despite the recent events, she recovered quicker than normal. Aside from the recovery, the purpose of their visit to the district was to get Ayame some living supplies like clothes, her own hygienic products and possibly her own tablet and mobile phone so the three (including Len's mentioned one other person,) can keep in contact with each other in an event they are in trouble. Most likely due to her lack of self-defense training, Ayame would be an easy target for petty crooks if Len is not around. Since it is not proper for Len to be walking with her to buy some underwear, Ayame would be alone at that time, but anywhere else, Ayame would be safe around Len.

To be honest, she feels that it is too early for her to be sure that she was in love with Len, so she keeps quiet about it. She knows it that eventually, Len would begin to notice and talks to her about it when the signs begin to show. Sure, Len probably already was married to the woman who lives with him or have a girlfriend and that woman was just his roommate. If anything is like that, Ayame would just keep her distance from that relationship and avoid complicating Len's situation. She looks forward with that smile on her face as they pass through the gate to the downtown district, where their shopping begins.
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shop Till You Drop Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Shop Till You Drop Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Shop Till You Drop Empty Re: Shop Till You Drop

Sun May 13, 2012 9:10 am
Interesting... Len thought for a moment, thinking to himself. "You loved your father, didn't you. I'm sorry that someone who has been so cruel has taken his place in your life." len said with conviction as they moved along. He himself was wondering what they were doing here, and was extremely glad that he had been saving more than half of the money he had earned thus far; he would most likely be able to survive this. He knew what he was going to be able to help her get and what he wouldn't; so he was just going to do the best that he could.

He had his own smile on his face as they passed through the entrance to the shopping district. "Alright... so first priority... clothes." Len said, whipping out of his tablet out of his case in a fluid motion, checking the notepad he had up on its desktop screen. "Right here." Len said as he turned to the right, and stood in front of the "Canadian + Brothers Clothing Emporium" "Well; you can go and pick out some clothes. I'll be with you as long as I can, or I can take a seat there." He said as he walked into the store, gesturing at a bench. "I have a washing and drying machine; but feel free to get anything you want, as long as it's not ridiculous in style or price." He said, shrugging.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shop Till You Drop Left_bar_bleue5/100Shop Till You Drop Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Sun May 13, 2012 10:51 am

~FF7 Remastered-Parochial Town~

With a set priority for clothes, Ayame knows what to get as she stands in front of a store that Len directed her to. “Well; you can go and pick out some clothes. I’ll be with you as long as I can, or I can take a seat there.” Len informs Ayame before gesturing to the bench behind them, “I have a washing and drying machine; but feel free to get anything you want, as long as it’s not ridiculous in style or price.” Ayame nods as she was taught by her mother to look for the cheap, yet quality goods so that she will not be much of a burden. “I cannot buy anything without any money, so you’ll have to come along, just stay out of the women’s underwear section unless you’re with me.” Ayame tells Len with a joyous smile on her face as if she knows where to buy and what to buy. Without further a due, Ayame holds onto Len’s hand and walks into the clothes shop with Len following (providing he is not resisting.) The very first thing she goes to was a bargain bin where it has an assortment of summer clothes like tank-tops and t-shirts. By luck, as result of her thorough searching, she finds three matching tank-tops of different color sets; one was black straps with red and white stripes inclining up to the center of its collar; another one as the same pattern, but white straps with blue and yellow stripes; and the last tank-top is black straps with black and white stripes.

“Ooo! Lucky! That’ll work fine for this summer!” Ayame speaks with amazement of her finds as she checks the price, “Wow! Three articles for five hundred yen; I can get three pants for my shirts for a thousand yen!” Ayame keeps searching and she ends up finding three pairs of leather miniskirts; all respectively black. Ayame looks at them inquisitively as if judging if they have the chance to withstand what she wants to do. Then she smiles again, confirming that they will do nicely. “Now that’s a thousand yen. Not all that expensive, though the last sets of clothing will be a pain in the wallet.” Ayame comments as she hangs the tank-tops and miniskirts over her left forearm before continuing deeper into the store, starting with the socks section. Luckily, Ayame knows her feet sizes, so she picks off three tubes of socks and stacks them onto her other clothes. It seems that she is determined to carry her own weight as she was carrying all these clothes on her own as Len could be waiting for her to finish. If Len was with her, she would tell him before she blushes about having to go get some underwear, “I’ll meet you at the registry counter, I’ll go pick up some… well… you know.” She is off once more to the underwear section for women. Humorous to Ayame, she also spots some swim suits at the underwear section, so she can just pick one and continue getting the underwear. After a while, she comes to the front desk where Len would be waiting for her. “From the price tags, it should be up to two thousand yen (twenty dollars in US.)” Ayame informs Len about the possible price.

Shop Till You Drop 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shop Till You Drop Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Shop Till You Drop Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sun May 13, 2012 11:14 am
Len felt Ayame's tugging on his hand as she pulled him along, a small amount of red on his face from when she told him he couldn't go into the underwear section with her. I would certainly HOPE not... He thought as they moved along through shirts. He blinked as she found three different shirts. "Hmm... sound just about perfect." He said, nodding as she went on to get pants. These he didn't comment upon; although he was glad that she was so happy she was finding things properly. "E-Erm... right..." He said, he himself blushing a bit as he scurried over to the registry counter. She came back over to him, and he listened to her projected price.

"Here." He said, handing her 2,500 yen, just in case there was something more about it that she didn't know of. "Make sure you get a bag, now." He said as he waited for her to finish. Then he walked out of the place once more, unsure now where to go. "Next... we either can look at electronics... or at... erm... toiletries." He said, glancing downwards at his computer as he said it, before looking back up at her, waiting for her answer.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 13, 2012 11:52 am

~FF7 Remastered-Costa Del Sol~

“Here.” Len says as he passes two-thousand-five-hundred yen for her to purchase the clothes, “Make sure you get a bag, now.” Ayame nods as she provides the yen and by the permission of the registry, she goes to the back of the store. There she enters the dressing room to outfit herself. After a while, Ayame comes out of the dressing room dressed in the red and white tank-top, black leather mini-skirt and white socks with her brown scuffed loafers. She realizes that she will have to get them repaired or get a new pair of sneakers. On top of that, she will need a purse, but her shoulder bag back home will take care of that. Despite the outfit looking likes a snugged fit, it is quite loose and comfortable for Ayame because that is how her body was shaped and the way the clothes are made. The only problem is if she gets clumsy and embarrasses herself with her pink panties showing by falling over, but that will not be a problem because she is not wearing high heels and she is also not all that clumsy, plus the skirt is long enough to cast a shadow over her panties to hide them. She returns to the registry with the new clothes on and her school uniform in the shopping bag; now she is ready to continue the day.

Shop Till You Drop Moe_10971_girls_bravo_kaneda_mario_kojima_kirie_thumb

“Next… we either can look at electronics… or at… erm…” Len speaks to Ayame before Ayame cuts him off before he says, “toiletries.” “I get what you’re saying, how about we do that before the electronics because electronics tend to be expensive and all I need is the life-sustaining goods.” Ayame speaks to Len, reminding him that electronics are second priority compared to the living essentials. She looks around while Len is looking through his tablet to find the place for them to go. To the normal eyes, it appears that Len was on a date with Ayame, but to be actual; they are not and Ayame can say the same that they are not dating and that she just prefers these kinds of clothing. If it comes to something like winter and colder weathers, she can wear leg warmers and the blouse she keeps wearing as a sash, which is actually her jacket made of materials that keeps her warm while not looking bulky. How she get it is a mystery that only Ayame can reveal eventually.
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 13, 2012 2:12 pm
"A-Alright then..." Len said, nodding as he found what they would need on his tablet. He clicked open the address, and began to walk forwards. He looked over at Ayame once more. "Alrighty. Right this way. However, before we get there... Shall I just stay out here, or would you like me to come in with you?" Len asked her, as he walked forwards to the address, blinking as they reached it. "And... Hmm... I think a change of my own is in order." He said as he reached a hand down, pulling up his pant leg to show socks that were yellow, blue, and red striped.

Len pressed down a finger on the blue stripe, as the stripe suddenly turned to white. As this happened, Len's hair began to change, as a blue color shot from its roots. It lengthened a small amount, and lay flat on his head, as his eyes... seemed to dull a small amount.

Shop Till You Drop BlueLen3

"That's better. So, what are we doing?"

- Buddha
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 13, 2012 2:41 pm

~FF7 Remastered-Waltz De Chocobo~

“A-Alight then…” Len complies with a nod while looking through his tablet. Len begins to move forward as Ayame follows closely behind him. He looks back at her with vivid blue eyes, which still mystifies Ayame. “Alrighty. Right this way. However, before we get there… Shall I just stay out here, or would you like me to come in with you?” Len asks her, which figuratively taps on Ayame’s thinking nerve. Ayame sometimes forgets that some items cannot be acquired unless she is with him at the time. Since toiletries and hygienic goods are not like clothes. She believes she has to treat her body right and not rely on her mother for the right stuff. “You can come with me, we can use your tablet for reviews and information about the products since…being sheltered does not help me with knowing which products are good for me.” Ayame replies with her right hand behind her head and a quirky smile, revealing that even if she can study a whole history book in under a day, she is not smart in everything.

As they reached the store that has them, Len stops as Ayame stops on cue of Len stopping. “And… Hmm… I think a change of my own is in order.” Len says as he pulls out socks with yellow, blue and red stripes on them. Ayame watches as Len suddenly turns from yellow-haired with vivid blue eyes to blue hair with duller blue eyes. It catches her off guard that he can change into different colors and also becomes curious in how each color has their own unique importance. “That’s better. So, what are we doing?” Len asks while Ayame was just plain distracted by the change that Len underwent. She hums in her confusion before looking at the store, suddenly she remembers. “We’re getting some stuff for living essentials. You have the tablet so you can check the reviews to find the right products for me to use.” Ayame reminds while she looks ready to follow Len around to the store.

MaidInAmn
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
    (Year 1988)
    (6th of September)
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 13, 2012 2:55 pm
Len blinked, slightly in confusion, mostly in embarrassment, as he logged onto the site for the store's catalog, before simply turning around and handing the tablet to Ayame. "I'm... sorry... but... I really don't know, exactly, what it is we're looking for. Or, more specifically, what you're looking for. You'd most likely have a better idea what you want, I think." He determined, his right hand scratching the back of his head in embarrassment as he walked inside. "J-Just tell me what it is you need, and I'll put it in that bag you bought." He said, reaching out his hand for the bag, assuming that she would hand it to him. He prepared himself to follow her lead now, as he had been completely honest before as to not knowing exactly what they were getting, as well as believing that she should be the one to pick her own supplies, as she would be the one using them, after all. I mean, jeez... I would want to at least pick out my own toothbrush...

- Buddha
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 13, 2012 4:16 pm
Len passes his tablet to Ayame and Ayame looks into it and notices the store’s catalog. “I’m… sorry… but… I really don’t know, exactly, what it is we’re looking for. Or, more specifically, what you’re looking for. You’d most likely have a better idea what you want, I think.” Len presumes, which puts Ayame in a bind, because she is hoping that he has better ideas than her. As they walk inside the store, Ayame was skimming through the pages of the catalog, looking for things like soap, shampoo, and other feminine hygienic products. She hums again with confusion before looking at Len, “How about we go for the basics like toothbrushes and soap?” Ayame looks at the signs for the basics and walks into the aisle that labeled, “Dentistry Goods.” In there, there are rows of toothbrushes, flosses, and more. The only bag that she brings along was the plastic bag that she gets from the clothing shop and Ayame hands it to him as she looks around. Stranger than ever, there are discounts on toothbrushes and toothpastes. “Well… That is creepy… There are discounts on almost all the things I would need.” Ayame comments as she picks a toothbrush that has the tail looking like the head of Chappy, the cartoon bunny. There are even array of colored toothbrushes with a cat head for the tail end of the toothbrush as they too are within the discount. “Three for the price of one? We can get one for your roommate as well as you can get one for yourself.” Ayame says to Len. Ayame tosses a package of the Chappy toothbrush into the hand-basket that she picked up from the entrance of the store by instinct before proceeding to look for the toothpaste tube that she needs.

It takes a while for Ayame to find all that she needs for her basic lifestyle with Len. At least she will be a step closer to a plan on how to rescue her mother. As she tosses a box of tampons into the hand-basket, she begins to count the stuff and in her head calculate what she would guess be a total amount for the prices. Strangely, Ayame was correct as most of the stuff she needs are on discount. “Two thousand yen to be approximated, Len.” Ayame concludes her calculations as she waits for Len’s response as she approaches the registry.

MaidInAmn
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
    (Year 1988)
    (6th of September)
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 13, 2012 5:17 pm
Huh... weird... but, cool. He thought to himself as she commented how almost everything they needed was on sale, as she picked things up and threw them into the basket. When she got to chappy the rabbit, Len nearly facepalmed, but there was a bag in his hand, so all he could do was sit and watch as she doomed him to having to stare down at the bunny after every meal. Len tried to ignore the last thing she put in the basket as best he could, staring straight ahead and robotically getting out another 2,500 yen, giving it to her.

They then moved out of the store, Len's blue hair waving back and for a bit as he began to relax. "And now for our final stop... electronics." He said, turning as he got to the electronics store. "Would you just like a tablet like mine? And I suppose you could pick out your own cellphone." He determined, opening the door with a dinging.

- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum