Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Devil's Delight! [Nizhuan/Calypso Training]
The Redd Snake  - Page 2 EmptyToday at 7:38 pm by Lillian

» Turn a Blind Eye [JCINK Prem.]
The Redd Snake  - Page 2 EmptyToday at 7:18 pm by Guest

» Spring 2020 7 Day Burst
The Redd Snake  - Page 2 EmptyToday at 6:59 pm by Lillian

» Overwhelming
The Redd Snake  - Page 2 EmptyToday at 5:45 pm by Caesar

» Henrex's Active Templates [V2]
The Redd Snake  - Page 2 EmptyToday at 4:10 pm by Henrex

» Ella's Face Claim list
The Redd Snake  - Page 2 EmptyToday at 2:16 pm by THEFROST

» Ryoichi Sora [5-5; Hazard Rank F]
The Redd Snake  - Page 2 EmptyToday at 2:13 pm by THEFROST

» ∙thefrost's graphic request∙
The Redd Snake  - Page 2 EmptyToday at 1:57 pm by THEFROST

» Beauty and The Bitch (Helle/Mimi)
The Redd Snake  - Page 2 EmptyToday at 9:42 am by Mozy

» Carry On [Caly/Vanyel/Ulv]
The Redd Snake  - Page 2 EmptyToday at 5:49 am by Mirja Eeola

Top posters
THEFROST
The Redd Snake  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Redd Snake  - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Redd Snake  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
The Redd Snake  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Redd Snake  - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Redd Snake  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Mirja Eeola
Forsaken Crow
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2758 registered users
The newest registered user is NovaM

Our users have posted a total of 136517 messages in 20437 subjects

The Redd Snake

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ReddTseuken
Stone That The Builder Refused
ReddTseuken

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Redd Snake  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Redd Snake  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Redd Snake  - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: The Redd Snake    The Redd Snake  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 4:11 pm

The actions that closely followed Dr.Hebi's words of warning had nowhere near prepared Redd.
Dr.Hebi's previous demonstration of power had left the boy in a mind-boggleing stupor. The weapon he had used to cut the monster down resembled the shape of a blade but in a shapeless manor. The color was magnificent
A red-ish tinge so dark and crimson that all but the outline of the blade seemed to be black.

A recollection of the previous events played over in Redd's minds eye once over as the snake- Hebi spiraled about the doctors shoulders. "I recommend you look away" had been, to say the least, a complete fucking understatement. The reptilian creature who initially seemed only as wide as one of Redd arms sprung forward with a length That Redd had no idea existed. Hebi had just gotten to poor creatures shoulders through the threshold of his teeth when the young shinigami, turned from the scene before him, dry-heaving.
In no way had the young male been over reacting as a site as obscene as this would have cause any one to become slightly sick to their stomach.

The sounds the strangled whisper of air escaping the mouth of Hebi as he too began to choke reached his ears. then being followed by Dr. Hebi's words that indicated the act had been concluded.
"Now, Back to searching eh young lad ?
Redd raised his eyes from the floor and turned half way to look back, defiantly keeping his gaze to the right of him, observing nothing but the non-vomit inducing scenery in that direction
"On to the next one" he commented, sheathing his sword and raising each of his hands to brush a layer of dirt that clung to his clothes.
Back to top Go down
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Redd Snake  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000The Redd Snake  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: The Redd Snake    The Redd Snake  - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 3:59 am

-Doctor Kabuto Hebi-
Dr.Hebi merely turned his head around, smiling at his charge. He shrugged, just for a moment. "My apologies... I did try to warn you, at least. Although, I can't make you listen to what I say." He said, before hearing what Redd had to say. "Actually... My apologies, good lad; I wasn't being entirely correct when I told you what I was looking for before..." He trailed off, taking a few steps forwards.

As he did so, it became obvious that he was standing... on the edge of a rim. Below the good Doctor, there was a large crater. No, scratch that. This is a HUGE crater. Determined the Doctor, Hebi behind him wriggling in anticipation. "You see, Redd; this is a very special place." He explained, after cracking his neck and stepping out over the edge of the rim. "Come along then." He told Redd, as he shot straight downwards.

Dr. Hebi called upon the power of Mu, as he literally slid in a mudslide of gravel, Mu's Earth Release in full effect as it carried the good Doctor downwards towards the ground. He stopped, landing at the bottom of the crater; behind him, Earth Release had left a staircase for Redd. As the boy came down the stairs, Dr. Hebi simply said to him...

"This is the burial grounds... for prophets of the time of Judah's split from Israel..."

-Don't Fear the Doctor-

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Back to top Go down
ReddTseuken
ReddTseuken

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Redd Snake  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Redd Snake  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 13PostSubject: Re: The Redd Snake    The Redd Snake  - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 3:20 pm

"I expected as much"
Redd remarked to The doctor as he continued on walking, at least momentarily. The fact that they had been standing near the precipice of a giant hole hadn't even begun to dawn on Him until the doctor steeped forward and plummeted into the darkness below.
After his initial panic it had taken Redd about 1/4 of a second to realize his fall had been intentional.
Redd gazed down into the crater in font of him as steps compressed themselves together in front of him. He'd proceeded to Jog down the steps after his companion
"This is the burial grounds... for prophets of the time of Judah's split from Israel..."
Redd raised and eyebrow at the male
" and that means ? "
Redd remarked moving his eyes all about the space they currently occupied
"And what is it doing here? of all places"
Back to top Go down
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Redd Snake  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000The Redd Snake  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 14PostSubject: Re: The Redd Snake    The Redd Snake  - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 4:24 pm

-Doctor Kabuto Hebi-

Dr. Hebi had patiently waited to take his descent down the stairs; glancing around himself as he waited. There were several wooden… rods, roughly two feet tall, sticking out all over the place near the good Doctor. Most peculiar… but I can take a guess… He thought to himself, smiling wistfully. He turned Hebi back around to face the front, as Redd reahed down the bottom of the stairs.

"You see, my good lad, the Prophets were "People" it is believed to receive word of things happening in the future, special powers to perform "Miracles", they were given assistance by "Angels" that oculd turn entire cities to dust; they were "Wiser" than any other people at those times. So, if we used them for a very.. "Special" experiment of mine, we could harness their own special abilities for our very own."

Dr. Hebi finished explaining, believing that Redd had been able to understand his explanation. "Well… that's the funny part. The demons, naturally, weren't going to leave men with extraordinary abilities granted by "God" alone once they died. However, they also feared them. So, they chose to put them all where no one would ever find them…" He paused, walking over to one of the rods right next to him.

"But for myself." He said as he held a hand over the ground, widening his eyes to their full width, feeling Mu's power flowing through him as his Earth Release activated. It pushed away the ground in front of the pole, pushing it to its sides as slowly, a pillar in the shape of the rectangle he had just separated pushed up.

And on top of it… was a corpse holding a star of David to its breast.

[color=darkred]"I would like you to meet, according to the inscription on this rod, one Jeremiah… the weeping prophet, servant to the shame of Israel and the Jewish people..

-Don't Fear the Doctor-

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Back to top Go down
ReddTseuken
ReddTseuken

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 15PostSubject: Re: The Redd Snake    The Redd Snake  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:55 pm

"Well… that's the funny part. The demons, naturally, weren't going to leave men with extraordinary abilities granted by "God" alone once they died. However, they also feared them. So, they chose to put them all where no one would ever find them…"
" seems understandable" Redd stated as the good doctor went on, Redd wasn't really one for conversations so Him having much to say at all indicated an effort on his part.

The ground shifted in front of them, Plateau raising from the floor. On top of this laid one mummified corpse, or as mummified as one could get without going all Egyptian, the decaying figure seemed to be made completely of disgusting beef jerky, It clutched a 6 pointed star to its check, the nails on said had had grown and yellowed as the years went by.
This body had been dressed in rags, or rather covered, as the cloth that was about it wasn't in any form of clothing Redd had seen before.
The weeping prophet...

Redd repeated some of the last words Dr.hebi had had spoken, taking in every word that was uttered and locking it away in a box that-- in his mind-- had been labeled "Random information probably not useable.

" So, doctor If at first your weren't clear on your intentions then do please elaborate. All of this about angels and prophets is good and nice, but how exactly does that bring us to this place at this time ?
Back to top Go down
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 16PostSubject: Re: The Redd Snake    The Redd Snake  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 3:50 pm

-Doctor Kabuto Hebi-
"That... my dear Redd... is quite a complicated business."

Dr. Hebi said as he reached down a hand, grabbing a single piece of the corpse's hair. He also reached down again, grabbing onto the yoke that the man wore around his neck. This yoke, normally put on cattle, was all the verification that Dr. Hebi needed to prove this man's identification.

"Just watch, good lad." He said as Hebi, his snake, reached its head over, making gagging noises as suddenly an opened scroll appeared in its widened mouth. Out of the scroll came a puff of smoke... and a dead body fell on the floor. He smiled as he reached his hands down onto the corpse, the hair in his hand. The hair vanished, obscured by a dark-red energy as it completely covered his hands. He laid down his hands on the body, and it began to change...

Suddenly... the energy completely covered the body. Dr. Hebi stood back up as slowly, very slowly, the energy vanished. On the ground was the image of a young man; he looked to be just about late-teens or early twenties. Around his neck was the same yoke as before, and he was wearing a red cloak that covered his body up to the shoulder. In Dr. Hebi's hand was a scroll. He lowered down, putting the scroll into the corpse. And as he did so, the eyes opened. They were yellow in color, with black scelera. And then... the corpse sat up, perfectly.

"Meet my new ... "Servant Path." He will be able to fight for the akatsuki, as well as assist me... This is our plan, Redd. We are looking for quite famous Prophets. Prominent upon them are Tobit, Ezekiel, and Barachus. If you can find me those... I'll be more than grateful." The snake-man said... his tail wriggling.

-Don't Fear the Doctor-

- Buddha
Back to top Go down
ReddTseuken
ReddTseuken

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 17PostSubject: Re: The Redd Snake    The Redd Snake  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 5:13 pm

Redd had gazed down upon the the newly created minon on the floor in front of him, It had a robotic nature about it, to Redd it seemed to move as if it was a stick bug, direct with its movements.
It continued to stare straight forward, at the doctors knees, Its eyes never moved in the slightest, this was what creeped him out most of all, It may as well be impossible for one pupils to not glitch about.
"You are one creepy snake dude"
Redd said with a small smile as he turned and began to walk the length of the stairs back to the surface
Well come on Lets not dally shall we it seems like we have an extensive amount of prophets to collect
He'd just reached the midpoint of the stairs when he turned back to observe the mindless carcass that sat down below... so unnatral... so .. unsettleing

Back to top Go down
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 18PostSubject: Re: The Redd Snake    The Redd Snake  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 8:17 am

-Doctor Kabuto Hebi-
As Dr. Hebi watched, the body's movements slowly became more fluid; they became even more smooth as it stood up, the yoke on its neck swaying back and forth as it turned its head, blinking at its surroundings. And then, the figure spoke.

"What in the of the Lord am I-"

Dr. Hebi merely sighed as he snapped his fingers, and the man stopped speaking immediately, straightening up in its red cloak and looking straight ahead. Joy… looks like he's going to be difficult… Dr. Hebi reflected to himself, his tail wriggling behind him. However, he heard Redd's comment about himself quite clearly.

"While it's very nice of you to say that, I'm in reality nothing special, my good lad. There are many, many better than I at what I do. I believe you're just feeling a bit of confusion from the Christian myth that all snakes are evil. Which… in this case at least, is not completely correct. That is, assuming you understand the basic history of Christianity, which it doesn't loo like you do by this point."

He replied, waving his own arm in the air as if he dismissed the "compliment" as something insubstantial. His eyes went back to the Jeremiah standing before himself. "Yes, Redd. I'm coming right along. Just, there's one last thing I need to do, and it probably be best if you WEREN'T watching while I'm doing it…" He warned, giving Redd plenty of time as Hebi began to length itself, coiling all around the revived corpse.

IT ran up around it, completely coiling it around as it pulled the prophet off his feet, roughly 20 feet in length by this point. Hebi opened its mouth, wider, and wider, and wider, as soon its mouth became large enough to swallow the man whole. However, there was just one problem; only the mouth increased in size. However, that would prove to be little problem for Hebi as the snake dropped Jeremiah, the body falling into its mouth.

The snake kept swallowing, as more and more of the man went down into its gullet. Finally, it reached the sandaled feet, and with one last swallow completely consumed the body. "Thank you for the meal, my good corpse." Dr. Hebi said out loud, rubbing his belly again as Hebi re-situated itself behind the good doctor. Unlike the demon, he had wanted to be quite gentle with the corpse; after all, it would be quite… valuable later, as well as allow Dr. Hebi to know when that beast in his stomach began acting up.

Now complete with his gruesome task, Dr. Hebi looked back up at Redd, blinking slowly. [color=darkred]"Yes…. But do you see all these rods about me, good lad?"[color=darkred]d the boy, holding out his arms and gesturing all around himself, the sleeves of his cloak falling back. "These are the ones we-" He suddenly cut off as he blinked, looking over at a rod next to the base of the steps. Hebi pointed its head right at it as Dr. Hebi spoke. "Well I'll be… me. " Dr. Hebi said out loud, making a pun without even realizing it. "That's… that's Elijah's! The prophet who single handedly led the charge that killed four hundred Baal's, religious zealots that were destroying Israel! The lore is that there was a sacrifice, and the four-hundred Baal's all failed together where Elijah succeeded all alone. Not to mention the many miracles that he performed in his time; In fact… It's said that he never died. Although I suppose you could say that this is his body, and it was merely his soul that was taken up in that flaming chariot. In any case; quickly lad, you've seen how it's done."

Dr. Hebi said, turning his head as he initiated Earth Release, the ground around the grave moving away as it pushed up, just like before. "Just get a piece of genetic material off of his body and bring it to me." Dr. Hebi stated as he looked around, before blinking and stepping towards what he had sensed. Well, well; Baruchs. The one who was never ascertained if he was truly a prophet; the only thing he EVER wrote about was prayers. Perfect. He thought to himself, Hebi wriggling slightly in the air behind him as he threw down his hands.

The grave shot up, revealing the short-haired body underneath. Dr. Hebi's hand reached out, as he gripped the hair of the skeletal corpse. As he did so, he saw a necklace around the man's neck. This necklace had beads with small words inscribed on them, a Star of David, and… a cross. Huh. Weird. Dr. Hebi blinked, knowing that the time periods for this didn't match up. Nor the religion … He thought as he inspected the beads closer. Much peculiar… He completed his examination, ripping out the clump of hair.

His hands started glowing as another scroll appeared in Hebi's mouth; this time, two corpses popped out. Dr. Hebi walked up to one, laying his hands on it. As he did so, that dark-red energy completely surrounded it, and this time, Dr. Hebi merely stood there, waiting for Redd to arrive…

-Don't Fear the Doctor-

- Buddha
Back to top Go down
ReddTseuken
ReddTseuken

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 19PostSubject: Re: The Redd Snake    The Redd Snake  - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 12:13 pm

Redd closed his eyes tightly, his hands quickly finding their way to his ears.
"That really IS repulsive"
He'd retained this odd pose until Dr.hebi had asked something of him.
Redd shunpo down the steps in front of him, at first moving down them as a normal person would, but then starting to glitch, skipping a few steps at a time. Almost as if someone had been pressing the fast forward button. Redd fast-walked in a robotic manor towards the cadaver he was expected to retrieve something from.

The boy reached upwards slightly, gripping a handful of hair and yanking it away with a force that brought a patch of the bodies scalp in tow.
"I don't believe in god"
Commenting on the doctors earlier assumption. He'd spoken through his teeth in saying this, thrusting an open palm of hair and skin in the general direction of the snake.

Back to top Go down
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 20PostSubject: Re: The Redd Snake    The Redd Snake  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 7:30 am

-Doctor Kabuto Hebi-

Dr. Hebi blinked as he watched the boy walk up to him. So he's got something else messing with him, then...? The good doctor wondered; he himself hadn't been assuming anything. He had merely been pointing out where all these legends, at least, had come from, and how they had gotten to where they were today.

The doctor, on the other hand, merely cupped his right hand under Redd's, surprisingly gentle as he took the materials. "It may seem repulsive to you, but it's really a natural process; merely on a larger scale, my good lad." He said clearly, before... he heard something, freezing as Hebi visibly shot up in the air behind him, looking this way and that all around itself.

Uhoh. The good doctor turned himself around, standing in front of the dead bodies as he crossed his arms in front of his chest; the attack had been completely unexpected as his sleeves went twirling. Out of the ground, another demon had appeared, a spiky ball the flew right past Dr. Hebi, slashing up both arms. However, the doctor's hands remained tightly shut over the genetic material, refusing to let it go as he was knocked back, the demon straightening itself to about human size as it pushed off the doctor from hitting him. This enabled it to stand back a bit as it stared at the pair, the doctor pushed to the ground in front of the two dead bodies, Redd at his side.

"You must... stop him... while I perform the operation...!" The doctor managed to spit out, before gradually standing up, turning around to face the bodies. Just then, the humanoid rolled up on itself again, the spikes that lined its back scratching gouges into the ground as it shot towards the doctor once more...

-Don't Fear the Doctor-

- Buddha
Back to top Go down

The Redd Snake
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: Asia :: Karakura Forest-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD