Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Redd Snake  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000The Redd Snake  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

The Redd Snake  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Redd Snake

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:27 pm

-Doctor Kabuto Hebi-
Dr. Hebi blinked in interest as the lad he had brought along deflected the beast from him, protecting the good doctor. Hmm. Wonder why he did that? The doctor wondered as then he told Redd to hold them back, turning back around and kneeling before the bodies he had just summoned.

Dr. Hebi placed his hands on the first corpse, alighting it with that fire as it covered the dead corpse, Hebi looking at Redd as the shinigami made some clever footwork and knocked his opponent far out of the way. Dr. Hebi moved onto the next corpse as he quite clearly heard the lad's question.

"...Yes, yes I have. I've collected two other bodies from here. However... The demons here quite disliked that. While performing this operation..." Dr. Hebi said as the demon shot out once more at Redd; this time suddenly and with twice the speed as before.

"I am totally vulnerable. That's why I need you, good lad..." He trailed off as the demon threw out a leg at Redd, before turning back into another spin and shooting at him again from his first. "They would be killing me right now otherwise." He finished as his hands made contact with the body below it, lighting it on fire as Redd did combat with this foe...

-Don't Fear the Doctor-

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Redd Snake  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000The Redd Snake  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:44 pm

Dr. Hebi merely blinked as Redd finished off the demon guard, reaching up both hands and clapping, his work completed. "Thank you very much, good lad." He said, as he took a single step forwards, widening his eyes as he looked around himself one more time, finding the last two things that he wanted. Out of the ground shot two large clumps of earth, and Hebi widened its mouth immensely, as the two body-shaped clumps slid down its throat, Dr. Hebi sighing to himself as he took another deep sniff of the gold in the hood of his cloak.

"Alright, good lad." Dr. Hebi said as he walked up, Hebi suddenly shooting out as it devoured the demons entire lower body, before biting it off and then digesting it down its throat, most likely to Redd's disgust; although he might have gotten used to it by now. "It's time for us to go... and as it was, I have a special present that you might find useful, as thanks for helping me." He said, smiling at the shinigami as he took a step forwards, walking through yet another portal. This one also stayed open for Redd, and Dr. Hebi expected that the shinigami would be right along shortly here...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:39 pm
Dr. Hebi blinked as the man who had helped him came back through the portal, a smile on his serpentine face as he reached a hand out, gripping onto a single plastic... soup container, it looked like. Dr. Hebi took sweeping steps forwards as he approached Redd, before holding the soup container out before him, directly to the man. However, he did not let him have it as he brought it back, before unscrewing the cap and turning it over, as a molded-to-shape package of clothing came out into his hand, before it stopped shaking, resting in his hand.

"My Good Lad, this is a present I'm developing for members of the Dawn Killers." He said, referring to what Akatasuki actually meant. It was his own name for them, just like how Nagato was Victor in his mind. He unrolled the garment, revealing a flowing black cloak with red clouds on it, the clouds seeming to shift and move along, a zipper in the front of it and a black collar adorning it. The inside was lined with red, and he held it out to the man in front of him. "It would be my... GREATEST... honor... if you would wear that whenever you wished. Please always remember the time we shared here today when you wear it." He said as he tossed the garment over to Redd, Hebi wriggling behind him softly back and forth.

"Now, I'm going to empty the samples we retrieved... Redd, I do believe you will not wish to see this, so have a good day." He said as his eyes met Redd's for just a moment, saying his real name at last, before turning around, and beginning to walk deep within his lab...

Dr. Hebi has left the thread.

- Buddha
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Redd Snake  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/100The Redd Snake  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:16 am

2013 Rebuild: Old Threads
Threads of Members that have left are to be re-archived to the Old Thread Board.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum