Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Med-Lab - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue13000/99999The Med-Lab - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

The Med-Lab - Page 2 Empty Re: The Med-Lab

Wed May 23, 2012 11:19 pm
Suzu watched as the smoke cloud cleared and the body of a man now laid on the ground. His face was covered in a mask. suzu was wondering how the doctor was going to do the reanimation. Than a strange energy started to come out of Dr hebi and the corpse starts to move. Suzu was thinking. Tho it moved a little erratically like a puppet on strings. Doing this whit out a soul was a small bit interesting. As Dr hebi snapped his fingers the body fail to the floor instantly. " I see what you mean. but even this way can have some uses." but then Suzu gave it a second thought, now she could see grater a use for this power that was truly interesting." That energy you put out is it possible to make a machine with the same effect on dead body's? They don't really need to be smart but can they be aggressive? If that is at all possible I think it is quite useable. I know I could put such a machine to use. "

Suzu would have no comment on the not eating humans. If this pet was big enough to eat an elephant than a human would be to small of pray for it. But there was a seemingly endless supply of menos grande in the forest of menos that would make good food. Suzu would keep petting Hebi.

Suzu's curiosity was running wiled ones more at the chance to see what he calls his best trifle. Just what would happen? She could not control her self plucking out a hair . When it come to seeing some thing that she thinks could be interesting she never gave much thought to it but she would just act on the chance. "I would love to see it. This should be entertaining for the both of us." She would place the hair in to Dr.Hebi's hand. Suzu would have kept the smile on her face this whole time.
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Med-Lab - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000The Med-Lab - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Thu May 24, 2012 7:13 am
"The only problem with that, Madame Zimu, is that it takes my complete focus and running through of energy for it to work. So, for instance, I couldn't get a computer or a mainframe to work with this; I couldn't manually start every one of the processes myself. I'm afraid I'm just not that skilled…" He trailed off, looking up at the ceiling for a few moments, before looking back down at her. "So I could run a crane, possibly; a car, doubtfully. Anything more would be quite difficult to sustain." He finished curtly, as Hebi told him through their mind link that the snake very much liked this girl.

He blinked slowly as she grabbed a singe hair from her head, placing it into the good doctor's hands. "Thank you very much, Madame Zimu. Now, if you would give the distinct pleasure, I will show you how one makes a child in my lab." He said smoothly, completely ignoring the implications of his own speech as he brought down the hair. His hands grew a dark, flaming red as he laid them out on the corpse, his eyes closing as the hair vanished from his hands. This caused his hands to burn even brighter as he placed them over the corpse; soon, the body was completely consumed in flame. "And they shall be created in its image…" He said out loud as he stood up straight, his cloak laying flat on his body once more, Hebi still at its spot in front of Suzu but turning its head to watch.

In a short amount of time, the flames began to fade. Laying on the ground there… was Suzu. It was her in every single way; a perfect reflection of how Suzu herself was in appearance at this time; except for the fact that it was wearing a red cloak that went up to a large collar on its shoulders. Dr. Hebi smiled, holding up a hand. Hebi moved from its spot, going over the hand as it opened its mouth once again. However, instead of a scroll and then a body, only a scroll fell out, the size of a can of pop, right into the palm of his hand.

He took a step forwards, holding the scroll over the head of the corpse, a mirror image of Suzu. He released its fingers as it descended, falling THROUGH the corpse's skull, as if its forehead were merely a pool of water for it to plop into. Then, when it was completely in the corpse, Dr. Hebi spoke a single word. "Awaken."

As he said this, the corpse's eyes sprung open. They were yellow in color, or their pupils were; anyway. However, where the whites of her eyes would be… there was black. The corpse then stood up, fluidly, much better than the last one had arisen. Dr. Hebi looked over at Suzu, a wide smile on his face. "Say hello to your biological daughter… after all, that is your body standing right before me." He said as the figure, standing completely straight, suddenly transformed into the small girl that had arrived in Dr. Hebi's office; then, in the same manner, went back to matching how Suzu herself looked.

"Isn't it nice? This is the most complete animation I have. This is no reanimation; I've actually implanted a new soul, based off your own, Madame Suzu, into the corpse. Needless to say… it is completely under my orders; but, if you would like, I could merely give you the summoning scroll. That is, if you want it; if not, I'll be able to study her quite completely." He explained, still smiling at being able to show his best trick to someone, Hebi wriggling as it moved back into its position in front of Suzu.

Hmm… I think Victor II might be awake… He thought to himself, hearing a very small shuuuuf in the distance, like large scales moving on rock…

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Med-Lab - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue13000/99999The Med-Lab - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Fri May 25, 2012 9:35 pm

Suzu Zumizimu

Suzu laughed slightly" actually I did not mean to control a machine. what I meant was a machine that can use the same power as you to control body's. I can put a soul in to any object and using another one of my powers and some help from you I could give the said soul that power. Adding a Power supply to the machine would be easy and if used in a city the power supply would be o most endless." Suzu would start to look lost in thought. " It would be nothing for me to program in to an artificial intelligence unit all possible movements of a normal human body and make them aggressive. As will with today's technology one AI could control a lot of body's at the same time. Hmm range could be a problem but use of a transponder would take care of that. The effect of this machine would seem just like the zombie movies of old. A great tool for mass hysteria. At the least a good diversion. what do you think leader? A device like this could be of use." Suzu would look at Dr.Hebi awaiting his response and kept petting hebi with a sinister smile on her face. The thought of dead body's rising up attacking live humans and ripping them limb from limb was joyful to her or more so the bloody miss it would make was.

Suzu watched as the Good Doctor's hands was set ablaze. Suzu's left eye would start to analyze this. Dr Hebi lowers his hands onto the body. The dark flames started consuming the corpse as the hair disappeared. But what was most amazing is that this fire was not only on the out side of the body but Suzu could see it flowing thru the inside as well and the flames did not burn the corpse but was altering it on a molecular level. Suzu would not let her eyes leave the body.

as the flames die down Suzu would look upon the body. Hebi would ones again produce a scroll from inside its self. This one smaller in size. Dr hebi would place the scroll into the head of the Suzu that laid on the ground. Dr.hebi would give the body the order to awake. and the Suzu he made would react by opening its eyes. Suzu would listen to the Doctor's words." A soul based off mine? was that what the scroll was. hmm would a real soul be usable as well?" Suzu laughed happily" Well she is more like a twin than my daughter and we are just a little off of identical twins" Suzu would tapp under her left eye that was red not yellow. "but this red eye is some thing that I made so its only natural you could not reproduce it whit my DNA. hmm is it possible to make more than one of her? I could have some use for one of these and if you can get a hold of a Reitsu Scanner I'd be happy to modify it and to the operation for her to use this red eye and all it's power. she would make a good helper to a scientist like your self. There is little this eye cant see. as well she would make a good lab rat." Suzu would not be paying attention to the sounds behind her."but my own would not need this eye for what i got in mind."

"come on Let me cut you up ..."
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Med-Lab - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000The Med-Lab - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sat May 26, 2012 9:46 am

-Doctor Kabuto Hebi-
"Hmm... interesting theory..." Dr. Hebi replied back to her as she went into her own thoughts. "I don't really know about endless; it would be extremely beneficial, surely, perhaps even leading to something much later. Perhaps we can work out an... agreement about it, later. And as for zombie movies... Those're always fun. Watching dead humans eating one another for the sake of pure savagery... blood... all quite interesting." Dr. Hebi replied, his tail wrigglign slightly as he met her sinister smile with his own snake-smooth one. Strangely enough, their tastes were remarkably... similar.

Dr. Hebi noticed fairly quickly the difference between the two Suzu's. "So your eye isn't natural then... And also, I'm not sure if the real soul would work.. I've not tried it. There's a good chance the body would reject a foreign soul like that; even if it is basically the same thing, the tissues still aren't the original." He replied, listening to her as she laughed. Hmm... "It... probably is possible; however, typically, it's only safe to make one extra soul of a person; any more can again, make the Edotensei'd body begin rejecting the effects. That is... unless I made it in a weaker state. I most likely COULD do that... And pray tell, Madame Suzu, what would you have in mind for your own...?" He asked the girl once more, as Hebi spit out a scroll suddenly, repositioning itself as another corpse popped out. "Of course... I'll be needing another hair if your really want to go through with this... just lay it on the body there." He said with that snakey smile still on his lips; he could see some beuatiful kind of union possibly resulting from the meeting of these two minds...

-Don't Fear the Doctor-

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 27, 2012 12:47 am
suzu would have kept the eerie smile on her face. The thoughts of all the cutting and prodding she had done to her own body in the lad running thru her head . "To be honest with you doctor a lot of my body is not natural. But i have made it part of my body thru...genetic enhancement. So a lot of my endeavors are part of my genetic makeup now." Suzu would walk behind suzu-2. she would grab a hold of suzu-2's hands cupping them together and holding them above suzu-2's head with suzu's right hand only." it took me so long to make this hole move to my right hand and get this small." she would jerk the hands to the left " and this ring is the remnant of my mask. " suzu runs her left hand down suzu-2's left cheek " But this is where my mask use to be when i first become an arrancar. it use to cover up half my face. It really makes me happy to know that I done my job so will that it's part of my genetic structure now."
old suzu
Spoiler:

She would let go of the other suzu walking back to hebi and restart to pet him" What i am thinking is a human pet could be a help full tool for me to have. But humans are fickle. I need a way to control it with no chance of betrayal. I am sure you could understand the importance of keeping something under your control. What better way than to put my self inside them as a ziamichi? after I'm done testing on it of cores. I am really interested in seeing if I can put a real soul into one. i am sure it's possible and I'm willing to put some time in to it." she would pluck another hair from her head and hand it to Dr hebi "all i really need is the body of one. Yes a empty shell that is just like my body is all."
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 31, 2012 8:05 am

-Doctor Kabuto Hebi-

The good doctor watched in interest as the girl walked up to her clone, inspecting it. He saw her inspect the different parts of the body that she herself had had altered. "So it's kind of like a living momento, isn't it." He said simply, turning his head to look out over the cell they were in.

"You most certainly could have them obey you completely; all it would take is me giving them the word, and they would follow your wishes until the day.... that I would need to revive them from being destroyed," He explained, his eyes shifting back over to Suzu as she began petting Hebi once again. "Merely touching a part of their destroyed bodies will lead to them becoming healed once more, until they return to their prime state..." He uttered, as he reached out for the hand that she had extended.

"Hmm... yess..." He spoke hauntingly as he took the hairs from her hand, prolonging the s just a bit as Hebi opened its mouth once more, another scroll appearing and another body falling out. After this, the snake wrapped itself around Suzu's waist, like a cat that was purring, completely infatuated with the girl.

Dr. Hebi, on the other hand, reached down with the material as his hands went alight. He placed them on the dead corpse (Well what else would you expect it to be?) as the fire leaped from his hands, completely consuming the body... until there was only a copy of Suzu on the floor.

"Well, there you are. Enj-" He was cut off as both he and Hebi both simultaneously turned their heads around, looking towards the pen...

As a snake's head the size of a good-sized house appeared right in front of them.

-Don't Fear the Doctor-

- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:37 am
suzu would look down at the snake that was binding her waist. she found this to be cute. and even giggle a little . she would scratch him under the chin lightly. suzu heard the doctor stop and at the same time Hebi turned its head. she did this to curies to what was happening. behind them where there was such a big empty room befor was a head of a enormous snake.

"Aa~ yes I can see now why human's are unfit as food it really is massive. it reminds me if a story I heard win I was alive about a god named Thor. he got in a fight with a Serpent that could rap its tail around the hole world and bite the end of it, that Serpents name was Jormungand. in the end Thor smashed its head but he died to from its poison." she would crack a eerie smile "Sents my death I've stoped thinking of mythology as fiction but as possibilities. I really wonder some times if they are just storys or maybe things that really happened dont you?" as she look back to DR.Hebi and resting her right hand on her hips

_______
sorry it took so long for me to post JJ
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:30 pm
"Indeed."

The Doctor replied evenly, blinking at Victor II as it approached the pair of scientists. He reached out a single hand, placing it on the giant beast's head, before smiling, holding the snake in place from the contact of his hand. "In every myth there is a bit of truth." The Doctor said simply in reply, fully aware of the aura the girl behind him was giving off. "Look here." He said, pointing at the snake's underbelly on the right side of its absolutely massive head, of which even though the entire area was lit, only the nose could be seen.

The doctor was pointing to a large black mark on the snakes underbelly. A perfect shape of a curved snakes fang met the gazes of Suzu and the Doctor. "That's its summoning mark." The Doctor said evenly, even as he felt Suzu's hand brushing against Hebi, who was still wrapped firmly around her. "I use that to summon Victor II to me at any time. It's also how I brought those other small things out." He said, referring to the corpses he summoned before. He wasn't quite sure why he was telling her this, and he wondered about that as his gaze returned to look at her once more, looking to view her reaction as Victor II began to move its massive head backwards slowly, and as it turned to leave, a single, massive eye passed in the light, looking right at the Doctor and his new… well, he wasn't quite sure what to think of this foreign scientist, to be honest...

- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:48 pm

Suzu zumizimu

Med-Labl
suzu would wave her hand towards Victor II. "it was nice to meat you."she would than raze her arms above her head and starts to stretch. "I got to say thos summoning mark seem quite handy." she would lower her arms back down. " and if i am not mistaken you can put them on any thing ? all of your skills are quite useful. you called them trifles but its mine that is lacking." she was truly interested in the Doctor he was a very intriguing man and his work equally so

she would let out a small shoe sound" Doctor i am afraid i must be-going for now. its starting to get late and i have a child that insist on eating every day. sadly she is steel only 7 years of age ... and human at that. what scares me is knowing that girl she will burn down the house trying to cook." putting her hand to her forehead and it rubbing it." for something so small and weak...kids can do a lot of damage if unattended. if its alright with you i would like to come back again.

"It only hurts till you go numb."

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:10 am
Victor II blinked at Suzu for a moment, relatively unsure what to think or say. IT wasn't like he was suddenly going to attack her or anything, but she had mentioned meat and he was ALWAYS hungry. However, he still went away eventually.

Dr. Hebi's eyes shifted back to his guest as she began to stretch, taking note of how flexible she was and how lithe she most likely would be in combat. He didn't think about how it was kind of odd for a guy to watch a girl stretch or anything like that; he merely took note of it as he did everything else. "Even if that is the case, there remains the fact that there are those whose work greatly exceeds yours or mine… In comparison to them we are but ants, our work but mere morsels that could not feed a man for a day." He explined as he watched her from behind his cloak still.

"Kids doing a lot of damage…": He laughed deeply, and low. "When I was around that age was when I first took over this lab completely and forced the scientists that made my perverse life a living hell to all kill themselves in a variety of scientifically interesting ways… But that was a long time ago." He relented, before blining again.

"Come back any time. Just remember that if you do…" He said as toothless smile extended across is face, his eyes wide. "I'll most definitely be studying you again, Madame Zeta."

(BTW Very, very nice template)

- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum