Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Tsuna
Tsuna
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Chaos Flurry, Chaos Javelin and Chaos Web Left_bar_bleue0/0Chaos Flurry, Chaos Javelin and Chaos Web Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Chaos Flurry, Chaos Javelin and Chaos Web Empty Chaos Flurry, Chaos Javelin and Chaos Web

Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:33 pm
Custom Chaos Moves

• Name: Chaos flurry
  • Description: The user summons chaos energy and molds them into bird like forms. These birds can be sent to attack the enemy with amazing speed. Their power is low but the speed in which they attack is blinding. Upon impact the birds will explode. Many birds can be summoned at once and one can combine them into bigger versions to increase the power. However, the speed of which will decrease.
  • Character: the Iramsha Clan

Custom Chaos Moves

• Name: chaos javelin
  • Description: the user focuses chaos energy into his palms and forms it into a lance like weapon and hurls it at his enemy. The power and destructive speed of the lance is defining. Upon impact to an area or person the attack destroys a large area.
  • Character: Iramasha Clan
  • Notes:

Custom Chaos Moves

• Name: Chaos Web
  • Description: The move takes a lot of concentration. It creates an invisible web of chaos energy. When an opponent is trapped in this web their speed is drastically decreased as well as slowly decreasing the amount of reiatsu the opponent has.
  • Character: Iramasha Clan
  • Notes:

Last edited by Tsuna on Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Chaos Flurry, Chaos Javelin and Chaos Web Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Chaos Flurry, Chaos Javelin and Chaos Web Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Chaos Flurry, Chaos Javelin and Chaos Web Empty Re: Chaos Flurry, Chaos Javelin and Chaos Web

Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:21 pm
All have been approved.

Chaos Flurry, Chaos Javelin and Chaos Web WVMWLOu
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Chaos Flurry, Chaos Javelin and Chaos Web Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Chaos Flurry, Chaos Javelin and Chaos Web Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Chaos Flurry, Chaos Javelin and Chaos Web Empty Re: Chaos Flurry, Chaos Javelin and Chaos Web

Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:43 pm
Archived

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion