Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Akihiko
Akihiko
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Division 2 fight night - Rumble in Karakura forrest Left_bar_bleue0/0Division 2 fight night - Rumble in Karakura forrest Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Division 2 fight night - Rumble in Karakura forrest Empty Re: Division 2 fight night - Rumble in Karakura forrest

Thu May 31, 2012 11:43 pm

Blue light began to twinkle in the air high above Karakura Forest. It began small, but grew to the size of an average window pane. The color began to spread, distorting more and more of the space-time continuum until it suddenly ruptured, spilling white and blue protons along the sky. Stepping out from the strange monolith, Akihiko Hideo floated on a collection of spiritual particles concentrated beneath his feet. Below him, a tree suddenly exploded, raining down its brown goodness upon the land and decimating the immediate environment. Hmm... interesting. In his hand, he held Katta, his Zanpakutō. Its sealed form was a very basic katana, black wrapped over gold for the hilt, etc etc. Still, it was his, and very dear to him. "Shofu, Katta!" Spiritual energy began to collect from inside of him, condensing and exploding out of his body in a violent display of power. Just the way he liked it, a dramatic entrance.

Holding his sword with the blade straight up, he placed his free palm at the top and pushed down hard. Instead of stabbing through his hand, the blade actually disappeared. Reaching the hilt, it too dissipated, leaving Akihiko with his palms pressed flat together. Pulling them apart again with an almost struggle, as if a vaccuum existed in the space between, a column of red and black feathers floated in the space between them. When the feathers floated away, his shikai form was revealed. Transforming from japanese longsword to eastern longsword, the pommel held a large, black marble held to the rest of the hilt by three golden talons. The black hilt extends up into a handguard containing a large, red eye that has two black wings protruding from it. The blade itself is a simple, thin-at-the-bottom-wider-at-the-top broadsword.

Glancing down, he dispersed the particles beneath his feet and dropped. As the wind whipped around his shinigami robes, he brought his sword up above his head, gripping it with both hands. Swinging it down hard moments before he reached the ground, a large slash appeared in the ground, severing roots hidden from the surface and even reaching the water table, splashing mud everywhere. What was odd was his sword hadn't actually touched the ground. Even weirder was the lack of a projectile-based attack. No. What had happened was very simple. Richi. By compressing air and reiatsu onto his blade multiple times, he could elongate the range of his attacks. Although it was very basic, it was the only thing he was capable of doing with his Zanpakutō. Still, it was all he really needed.

Rising up from the crater, he stood up straight and relaxed himself, letting his sword fall to his side in one hand. All traces of Richi had vanished after impact, and it simply appeared as his regular shikai. "Training your shikai? Mind if I join you? Hideo Akihiko, Third Seat, Eleventh Division."

Akihiko Hideo Third Seat, Squad 11

Akihiko
Akihiko
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Division 2 fight night - Rumble in Karakura forrest Left_bar_bleue0/0Division 2 fight night - Rumble in Karakura forrest Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Division 2 fight night - Rumble in Karakura forrest Empty Re: Division 2 fight night - Rumble in Karakura forrest

Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:47 pm
Akihiko grinned. Nodding at the introduction, he memorized the name. Another third seat, eh? Well this would be fun, then. They were roughly on the same level. "I was thinking we could just beat the shit out of each other until a victor is called." Chuckling lightly, he raised his blade up, twirled it so the blade was pointed down, and shoved it. Slicing through the earth quite cleanly, he buried it midway up the blade. Walking away from it, he stepped closer to Redd.

Offering out his hand, he was making a gesture that this was all for the sake of training, and nothing more. He wasn't threatening the other shinigami here, and he wanted to make sure that they didn't get off on a bad ground. When that had finished, he used a simple flash step to return to his sword, drawing it from the ground. Wiping the dirt and mud off on his black robes, he removed the top half and dropped it, not gving a single shit what happened to it. The white undershirt that he was wearing was much more comfortable without the heavy, black fabric anyway.

"So what do you say? You want to do this?"

Akihiko
Akihiko
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:43 pm
Ooh, someone who enjoyed playing the white pieces. Not too shabby. As Redd shot towards him, Akihiko didn't react. He held his sword with his right hand, the blade pointed toward the ground. Even when Redd started dancing around like a little ballerina princess, he made no indication of moving. Finally, a slash was made. Blocking with his own Zanpakutō, a flurry of sparks erupted from the contact. Ripping Katta up, the red eye gleamed in the sunlight. Suddenly, a blue line emerged from the tip and ran ten feet past his blade, keeping in direct proportion. This was Richi, his shikai's only ability. Still, he used it well. Taking a step back, he swung out hard, his air-blade slicing through the sky, aimed at Redd's form after he finished his little backflip.

"You didn't exactly made a wise decision rushing me. This is why." The opposing shinigami was already so close, it really wouldn't make much of a difference if he tried to run. Taking a step forward, he disappeared in a blur, re-emerging four feet in front of his opponent. His blade, now having shrunken down to its normal size, was swung once more. Holding it with both hands, he raised it above his head and dropped it to the left diagonally. As it cut through the air, it seemed to feed off of it, the almost-vampiric wind-blade growing with the slash to its full length of fifteen feet. Rotating rapidly on his feet, he spun hard, waving his blade up and down to produce the most massive amount of damage he could.

Taking a roaring leap backwards, he used shunpo to shoot up high into the sky. Dissipating the reiatsu extended from his sword, he deactivated Richi and twirled Katta in his hand. Surveying the damage, he took much pride in the amount of ground beneath them that had been obliterated, massive lines cut into the grass and dirt, pulling up clay and stones alike. That was, by no means, a lethal attack. Of course, it would be if the third seat just took it, probably severing a couple of limbs before giving the fatal blow. However, he had a fair idea that this third seat would be able to handle himself for somthing like that. And if not, well that reall sucked.

"Come on, man! Don't disappoint me!" Laughing in the air, he brought his Zanpakutō up and held it horizontally along his chest. Locating his opponent via reiatsu perception, he used shunpo to get behind him. Another shunpo, and he shot back ten feet. Holding out his sword, he activated Richi again, extending the blade at high speeds to hopefully pop the little critter like a god damn balloon. Ending Richi, he lowered his Zanpakutō to his side, pointing the blade at the ground. If he managed to get out of all of that unharmed, Akihiko would be really impressed. However, he had a feeling that somewhere along there, he was bound to take damage. Either way, the fight was only just beginning, and he was sure that at the end of it, they'd both be leaking a little bit.

Akihiko
Akihiko
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:19 pm
This was a ball! The flurry of the blades, the tight dance that the two played, the adrenaline rushing through his veins! It was a treasure! True wealth did not come from material value! No, indeed. The truest wealth, in Akihiko's eyes, was the rush of combat. Taking a deep breath, he prepared himself. Unfortunately, nothing he could have done would have saved him from what Redd's shikai was going to unleash. Everything began to blur, as if he were suddenly wrapped in layers of saran wrap. The only thing he could hear was the distinct buzzing of a million bees as they crammed themselves inside of his ears. It was torture. It was HELL! But still... this was his beloved combat, and he wouldn't trade places with anyone else in the world. Akihiko. You need to move. You've been flashbanged. Fucking MOVE! Katta roared at him from inside of his head, the baby griffin having one hell of a voice. Struggling to listen, Akihiko's body regurgitated, his movements slow and awkward. Dammit. It didn't just mess up his head, but his movement, too.

And still, before he could adjust himself, Redd was upon him. In his diseased state, Akihiko couldn't defend himself from the strikes on his body. At the finish of the combo, the shinigami was sent flying through the air, his jaw and stomach pulsating with pain from the strikes. Coughing, a glob of thick red phlem, mostly blood, was spat into the air. Hitting a massive tree and sliding down it, the shinigami's skull cracked against the roots. With his head already spinning from Redd's shikai, it was no wonder that he lost consciousness. Crumpled in a heap, Akihiko's form didn't budge. Strangely enough, it began to give off power. Was this the beginning of a funeral pyre, or was there something else going on? The light blue that rose from his body darkened, spiralling off of him in a gradiant of color. Soon, the edges were dark red, though the bulk of it remained black. It simply resonated, pulsing with energy. A taunt, almost.

"You idiot. You're getting your ass kicked." Waking up, Akihiko found himself sitting on top of a hospital. Shit. Did he get beat up so badly that Redd actually took him to a hospital? Looking around, something seemed strange to Akihiko. No. It was impossible that Redd brought him here. This was in his head. Turning to the sound of the voice, he noticed what appeared to be a mythical creature sitting in front of him. The red-feathered Katta flapped his wings, clicking his beak at the shinigami in disappointment. "It really ruffles my feathers when you lose, Hideo." And Katta was pissed. "I'm sorry, Katta. I didn't know how to react to that. It was weird. I assume it was sound-based, and I don't have anything to really counter that." It was true. The shinigami had never once taken the time to dedicate himself to magical arts. Instead, it was all for the body with him. "Yes, I know." The griffin answered, pacing back and forth in front of him. "Akihiko, there's something I need to tell you."

Taking a deep breath, the bird lowered himself onto his haunches. Looking the shinigami straight in his eye, the bird rolled his. "The shikai you have isn't complete." Akihiko chuckled. Drawing the Zanpakutō from his back, which was still in shikai, oddly enough, he inspected it. "So... I need to do more training?" That was a disappointment. He had trained his shikai over and over and over again. How could he not have unlocked its full potential? "No, not really. You mastered it long ago. That's not why it's incomplete." This was where Akihiko grew confused. Standing up, he turned to face the rest of the city, the steel jungle cooling in its perpetual blackness. "What do you mean?" He had a sinking suspicion as to what was going on, but he wanted to hear it from the beast's mouth. "I didn't give you it all." Sighing, Akihiko spun around. "Why not?"

"Look, kid. I'm easily abusive. My power is very versatile. One could say you don't even need skill to use it. I wasn't ready to allow some snot-nosed brat who read a few books and swung his sword around a bit to use that kind of power. I needed to know you were good enough. So I diluted it a little bit and let you go. I watched you, carefully observing your every use of me, deciding on if you truly were the one to wield me. And for a while, you weren't." Akihiko closed his eyes. "Wasn't?" They remained closed. "No. You are now. So I'm going to give you the rest. My name isn't just Katta. To use my full power, it's Zettai-Tekina Kattā. And Richi isn't just Richi, it's Shin no Rīchi. Try calling those out instead of your usual. We don't have time to play in here now, so you do that, and I'll walk you through it." The griffin walked toward Akihiko. "Now wake up." Rising to his back legs, he used his front legs to push the shinigami. Tumbling backwards, he fell off the roof of the building, heading for the ground at high speeds.

Opening his eyes, the shinigami found himself exactly where Redd's attacks had left him. Pulling himself from the ground, he tightened his grip on his Zanpakutō, which had remained in his hand by some miracle. "Not too shabby." Grinning at Redd, blood leaked down the side of Akihiko's face, passing by his eye in a trail of warmth and life. Not bothering to wipe it away, the shinigami placed a hand at the base of his Zanpakutō. Wiping his hand across it, it returned to its sealed state. "But now.. it's time... to try something... new." Taking a deep breath, he closed his eyes. "Shofu, Zettai-Tekina Katta!" The release sequence was the same as before. He still pushed the blade down, allowed it to come back up in a swirl of feathers, and appeared the same. But he could feel something different about it. There was a new weight to it. It didn't hinder his control at any point, so it couldn't have been weight, but it was just a different feeling.

And he liked it.

"Shin no Richi!" Holding out his blade toward Redd, sharp lines appeared on the surface of the blade. Suddenly, the lines deepend, and the blade shattered into hundreds of pieces, falling to the ground. Staring at it akwardly, he looked up to Redd and then back down to his sword. Uh... Katta... I have an issue here. The Zanpakutō spirit chuckled. It's alright, kid. Just raise your hand. Doing as he was told, he was pleasantly surprised to see that the pile of pieces rose with it. Grinning, he redirected his focus on Redd. In the air, the metal dust congealed together, forming 10 sharp blades, each three and a half inches long. Rearing his hand back and then pushing it toward Redd, the fragments rotated, sharp-end first- toward his target and shot toward him. Unfortunately, the blades appeared to be just out of reach, stopping immediately when they reached the fifteen foot mark from his body. Calling them back to him, he staggered. Shit. He was still so dizzy. The buzzing had gotten worse, too.

Now what? Katta, I can't think right now. Say something useful. A sigh inside of his head. What does Richi do? "Heh..." Around each shard of steel in his control, the regular cloak of wind and reishi formed. Lengthening each, he found that he could stretch them to their full length, undiluted. "Oh, this is going to be fun..." Surrounding himself with the shards, he extended their blades up to their full length, making sure that the column that appeared was complete. Rotating them rapidly, the wind whipped like mad, howling and roaring as he stirred it up. "The time for subtlety has finished."

Akihiko
Akihiko
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:16 am

If there was one thing that Akihiko was, it was perceptive. He saw things. He paid attention. He knew what was going on in a fight. Redd... was not a swordsman. He had a sword, and he was (probably) a man, but he was not a swordsman. No. Redd enjoyed hand to hand combat far too much, favoring his personal strength over that of his weapon. This was something that was obvious to Akihiko, or at least, would be if he were truly as observant as he thought. His movements were fast, but it just meant Akihiko had to be faster. The moment the opposing shinigami moved, Akihiko brought in three shards, reducing the rotating numbers to seven. Placing these blades nearly on his flesh, he made them circulate the circumfrence of his body. The moment Redd attempted to place a strike, one of these blades would shoot out at high speeds and rapidly extend their Richi blades in an attempt to stab through the striking organ.

For added protection, he brought in the rotating reishi blades so they were closer to his body. The vertical weapons spun in a counterclockwise circle a mere foot from his form, their full length stretching to touch fifteen feet. Wherever Redd was, if he was trying to land a hit on Akihiko, it would result in a severed limb. Because of this "near-perfect" defense, the shinigami made no effort to move. In fact, he simply rotated with his opponent, to keep face. Standing with his arms crossed across his chest and an arrogant smirk on his face, Hideo taunted his opponent. He was fond of using harsh words, so let's just see how harsh Akihiko could get. "Don't worry. It didn't hurt. I must have been dizzy from the sun. It's not going to happen again, I promise you."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum